User Tag List

Page 21 of 89 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    I said you scum painted me for asking questions about how the voting works, and someone else said they were too (Nixon/Regan the one with the color in the avatar), and someone else asked where, so I found the post. That's why its brought up and you're having to defend your scumpaint.
    No, I questioned a possible reason behind the timing of your response. How you view that as scum painting i dunno lol it struck me as odd so i commented on it.

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    im voting washignton for president.... =( your vote has the right to be cast on whom u believe is fit, but I feel obama is a high chance of scum
    If people are playing optimally, we don't need to vote washington for president. We know he's survivor, and if he ends up not being neutral, he gets lynched.

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    Don’t bullshit yourself. I bet you never “incite everyone to be nice” to survivors in the mod as town. Otherwise you’d be able to see the pros of a survivor President here
    Not anymore, but in my young Mafia days, yes. And I just said I don't do it anymore because IT DOES NOT WORK, or it's a roulette game about if the survivor will backstab or not. But did you read what I said about the votes not being able to stop betrayal if surv is president?
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    Not anymore, but in my young Mafia days, yes. And I just said I don't do it anymore because IT DOES NOT WORK, or it's a roulette game about if the survivor will backstab or not. But did you read what I said about the votes not being able to stop betrayal if surv is president?
    We have a claimed town assassin who could easily put him out of his misery, and it bypasses protection too. The survivor won't need a protective role because he has vests, so only the Assassin claim would need to be protected.

23. ISO #1023

Should I shoot Roosevelt?
    @Bill Clinton I would tend to agree, but not today. Terrible idea to kill him without leaving him a chance to defend lol. However, Washingmachine... I'm in favor of killing that guy lol. We don't need a survivor, and he draws WAY TOO MUCH attention. We are lacking scumhunting atm. If he dies, we'll be fixed and we'll have another president

24. ISO #1024

@Bill Clinton I would tend to agree, but not today. Terrible idea to kill him without leaving him a chance to defend lol. However, Washingmachine... I'm in favor of killing that guy lol. We don't need a survivor, and he draws WAY TOO MUCH attention. We are lacking scumhunting atm. If he dies, we'll be fixed and we'll have another president
    Shoot Washington and I will Lynch you tomorrow, no questions asked.

25. ISO #1025

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    We have a claimed town assassin who could easily put him out of his misery, and it bypasses protection too. The survivor won't need a protective role because he has vests, so only the Assassin claim would need to be protected.
    OH WAIT. IGNORE MY LAST POST @Bill Clinton YOOOOOUUU AAAREEEE A GENEIUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

@George Washington I am no longer pushing against your election. But my vote still goes to obama (I already replied to SJ's pm anyway lol).

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

What the fuck, stop pushing for the Assassin to kill people, what if he's wrong? More pressingly, what if he is wrong and the mafia have a few bruisers themselves?
    I'm not? I just agreed with your plan lol. If the President Survivor starts bullshiting us, just assassin daykill him that fixes it, we gain a night immune town that is forced to work with us.

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

Oh. I thought you were egging him on to kill Roosevelt, my bad.
    Lol I suspect Roosevelt but I don't want him to die from a kill on D1/N1 by a town... I don't suspect him enough for assassin to waste his kill that ensures us we can elect the neutral ^^

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

Any town that is pushing for Washington as pres is

A) Overestimating the coordination that the town has. A scumsiding neutral could easily go unnoticed or a mis lynch could happen on their first day, which will inevitably cause the town to lose

B) Assuming that there are no mafia PR’s, like tailor, bruiser, etc. that can mess with the town’s perception on the day 2 lynch. Mafia can even have methods to contact the neutral (e.g. journalist)

Washington as our first president isn’t beneficial to anyone, maybe not even himself.

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

Party president is back, observing the waves from his hotel balcony.

EVERYONE who shows up in between now and EoD needs to vote Obama if we want the town to have a much better chance at a win.

Reminder that at this stage of the game, a neutral president is VERY LIKELY worse for the town than a mafia president is. Compulsion to vote for the claimed neutral (who could also be Mafia) makes little sense from a town perspective compared to someone who MAY be town.

Keep washington alive, but let the town have the chance to get some scum first. vote OBAMA
    (since he's pretty much the town's only opportunity)
    (for the record, I would still vote Kennedy if he had a chance)

37. ISO #1037

@Harry Truman I didn't think of this... now it fixes the problem, because if he attempts to betray us we just murder him and he loses ^^ protective role goes on assassin.

38. ISO #1038

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Truman View Post
    Party president is back, observing the waves from his hotel balcony.

EVERYONE who shows up in between now and EoD needs to vote Obama if we want the town to have a much better chance at a win.

Reminder that at this stage of the game, a neutral president is VERY LIKELY worse for the town than a mafia president is. Compulsion to vote for the claimed neutral (who could also be Mafia) makes little sense from a town perspective compared to someone who MAY be town.

Keep washington alive, but let the town have the chance to get some scum first. vote OBAMA
    (since he's pretty much the town's only opportunity)
    (for the record, I would still vote Kennedy if he had a chance)
    MAY is the key word here. Because if we vote a scum, it's kinda bad lol. Voting the survivor while having assassin is the key.

39. ISO #1039

OH WAIT. IGNORE MY LAST POST @Bill Clinton YOOOOOUUU AAAREEEE A GENEIUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

@George Washington I am no longer pushing against your election. But my vote still goes to obama (I already replied to SJ's pm anyway lol).
    No duh I'm a genius lol only took you all day to catch on.
    So anyway doc/bg on me, thanks.

Also I wouldn't waste my bullet on a neutral, we can lynch him ez :P
    jazzy jizz man

40. ISO #1040

No duh I'm a genius lol only took you all day to catch on.
    So anyway doc/bg on me, thanks.

Also I wouldn't waste my bullet on a neutral, we can lynch him ez :P
    If he's president? Nope. If he turns against us just daykill him. Else I'm PMing SJ I'm voting obama again.

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

@Harry Truman I didn't think of this... now it fixes the problem, because if he attempts to betray us we just murder him and he loses ^^ protective role goes on assassin.
    It's a strong assumption that both Clinton is really an assassin and that he's not a mafia-aligned assassin. We can't rely on that. If he's a bruiser, then that alone basically guarantees a scum win with a neutral president, let alone if the Mafia has other good roles for the situation.

43. ISO #1043

It's a strong assumption that both Clinton is really an assassin and that he's not a mafia-aligned assassin. We can't rely on that. If he's a bruiser, then that alone basically guarantees a scum win with a neutral president, let alone if the Mafia has other good roles for the situation.
    If he's a Bruiser, he really suicided, it's way too ballsy.

44. ISO #1044

If he's a Bruiser, he really suicided, it's way too ballsy.
    Suicided? With a high possibility of a neutral president it's not even close to suicide.

3 mafia, 8 town, 1 neutral.
    IF N1 GOES FAVORABLY. We're reasonably looking at 3 mafia, 7 town, 1 neutral for day 2.
    Say bruiser shoots ANY town, even if it's not a PR. 3 mafia, 6 town, 1 neutral. Mafia has 6 votes, Town has 6 votes. Potentially letting mafia having easy control of the daytime is the opposite of what the town wants.

45. ISO #1045

Good evening, and welcome the distinguished Dubya'. I have just finished my all American meal of homsetyle corn and pork my wife Martha prepared. I hope my colleagues are fairing well in this tense time for the future of our nation. We face a fork in the road, as they say. Shall we place our bets on a "confirmed" neutral that just happens to have that title because of a lack of counters, that if town reaps slight to negligible rewards, and if revealed sinister spells a slight disadvantage to our cause? Or will we place our bets on a "confirmed" town based on what can only be described as "gut feelings?" If only impeachment were possible, then a possible corrupt president could be heeded. Personally, I believe a man like Trump could have been a fine leader, and breathe a sense of courage into this establishment- however it is too late for such a sentiment. So, for the time being, I have placed my vote on Barack Obama.

The chances of me being present for the end of this fine day are slim as I have many errands to attend to.
    Thank you and have a blessed evening, Jefferson.

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050

You’re assuming there don’t exist any other town that can kill or redirect actions, which I find more likely than the survivor risking betraying the town blatantly