WHY THO?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: WHY THO?

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: WHY THO?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    There's actually not so much trolls at community, i say, there's 0 trolls in community.

Trolls are pretty annoying as StealthBomber16, don't mind to see 1.
    The classical trolls, those who trigger easily triggerable people for their own amusement, I thought there are none. But now that you mention SB16... I think maybe he is one, when looking at his interactions with you.

But the new generation of trolls, those who act as if stupid and then call that trolling, that's kinda popular thing in this community?
    (please note the "as if" part in the sentence)

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    The classical trolls, those who trigger easily triggerable people for their own amusement, I thought there are none. But now that you mention SB16... I think maybe he is one, when looking at his interactions with you.

But the new generation of trolls, those who act as if stupid and then call that trolling, that's kinda popular thing in this community?
    Naw SB16 is just a funny guy, and will fuck with you only if you did before. You won't tell me Arsonist didn't deserve it...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Trolls are pretty annoying as StealthBomber16, don't mind to see 1.
    can someone translate this for me
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    can someone translate this for me
    Sorry, I don't speak retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post

Here's the thing.

I wouldn't classify my actions as trolling. Or, at the very least, that was not my initial intention.

Arsonist was blatantly spreading misinformation and I called him out on it. Twice. He never issued responses to either of my two callouts.
    He has since started slinging insults at me from afar. I don't even think he realises he's doing anything wrong. I might start a thread on it, because everyone, short of Chalibluefin (Chali? Chati? Charti? Chari?), seems to be very passive-aggressive about his general insolence. My initial issue wasn't with Arsonist but with his ideals, because they were going against established fact. His defense against that has not been very good.

The point where I knew I didn't need to push further was when he told me I should get hit by a truck.

I still consider myself in the right, mostly because I haven't made two threads about Arsonist with contradicting contents (lol) or left visitor messages on his profile with ill-wishes.

Maybe it turned into "trolling". Perhaps thats why SJ told me and arso to back off. I'm fine with dealing with Arso. The more he calls me out, the more ammunition I have if I decide to do something about it. But he doesn't have much credibility anymore, because most of the people on the forum who can deal with him agree with me.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; June 5th, 2018 at 03:35 PM. Reason: wording
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Here's the thing.

I wouldn't classify my actions as trolling. Or, at the very least, that was not my initial intention.

Arsonist was blatantly spreading misinformation and I called him out on it. Twice. He never issued responses to either of my two callouts.
    He has since started slinging insults at me from afar. I don't even think he realises he's doing anything wrong. I might start a thread on it, because everyone, short of Chalibluefin (Chali? Chati? Charti? Chari?), seems to be very passive-aggressive about his general insolence. My initial issue wasn't with Arsonist but with his ideals, because they were going against established fact. His defense against that has not been very good.

The point where I knew I didn't need to push further was when he told me I should get hit by a truck.

I still consider myself in the right, mostly because I haven't made two threads about Arsonist with contradicting contents (lol) or left visitor messages on his profile with ill-wishes.

Maybe it turned into "trolling". Perhaps thats why SJ told me and arso to back off. I'm fine with dealing with Arso. The more he calls me out, the more ammunition I have if I decide to do something about it. But he doesn't have much credibility anymore, because most of the people on the forum who can deal with him agree with me.
    It's not my fault that he has so retarded nickname, so i can't even spell it correctly.

And i see you already got hit by a truck, that's why you're so dumb right now.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.