S-FM The Cold War III - Page 64
Register

User Tag List

Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,200 of 3959
  1. ISO #3151
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

I am in favour of an yzb25 lynch. This vote is with intent to lynch.

2. ISO #3152

3. ISO #3153
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Sadly not, there were multiple votes and unvotes(and usually, these ppl were spamming these two buttons), but these votes are quite representative as is.

I decided to keep it simple.
    Help me push yzb25.

4. ISO #3154

5. ISO #3155

6. ISO #3156

7. ISO #3157

8. ISO #3158
    Ganelon

If I am right about yzb: ---
    @Distorted , can muktiple attacks pierce through passive/active night immunity?

9. ISO #3159

10. ISO #3160

11. ISO #3161

12. ISO #3162

13. ISO #3163

14. ISO #3164
    Ganelon

I call for PSS on Lenin.
    I know who Lenin is.

15. ISO #3165

16. ISO #3166
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    @Distorted Did Unknown actively asked for a replacement as he stated he did?
    This is... you know he has to ssy yes to this.

17. ISO #3167

18. ISO #3168
    Ganelon

What bother you?
    I am saying you cannot possibly gain any information from this.

19. ISO #3169

-vote yzb25
    Magoroth is right that you're fully capable to be very competent and THAT you haven't been much on the spotlight. Due to mid-day 1 interactions we deduced that one of the inactives may have been scum; and there you are. You did not hammer MM, you will be against him today since you want to sack him and you've been really on the spot for the most of the game. What'dyou say?
    I'm not sure what part of me seems competent, frankly. Is it because my thought process seems logical? Is it because I'm active? I was reading from 9AM to 6PM in the latter half of day 1. I missed meals, got dehydrated and forgot to shower. On n1, I read 2 pages, then procrastinated and didn't even send a lw.
    I'm not being self-deprecating. I take pride in who I am in spite of my flaws. I'm just challenging this notion that my behavior is carefully calculated and that I'm this hyper-competent person capable of sustained manipulation. Because I'm not. It's why I'm bad as scum - my neurotic, impulsive personality had me collecting scumreads after <5 posts in my only 2 games as scum. I'm not the next distorted.

I did not hammer MM. It was probably the biggest misplay I made this game, even in the unlikely event he is town. If you think my interactions with MM are scummy, fine. But first go back and reread my posts regarding him first and then say that to me with a straight face, because every step of the way I was just trying my best to suss him out, nothing more and nothing less.

Otherwise - "Due to mid-day 1 interactions we deduced that one of the inactives may have been scum" is a very fancy way of saying "Distorted seemed to want replaces quickly, so maybe one of them wasn't a shitizen?" It means little.

I feel like I didn't need to go this far with my reply, but I wanted to counter all the points you made properly. It is what it is I guess.

20. ISO #3170
    Ganelon

Also please note how yzb rapidly disappeared and became a guest.

21. ISO #3171
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Also please note how yzb rapidly disappeared and became a guest.
    Ignore this, nvm

22. ISO #3172

23. ISO #3173
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Nah, I've been invisible all game. I should probably turn it off, but I did it years ago and can't remember how XD
    Yeah, when I see a lurker I know it is you

24. ISO #3174

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm not sure what part of me seems competent, frankly. Is it because my thought process seems logical? Is it because I'm active? I was reading from 9AM to 6PM in the latter half of day 1. I missed meals, got dehydrated and forgot to shower. On n1, I read 2 pages, then procrastinated and didn't even send a lw.
    I'm not being self-deprecating. I take pride in who I am in spite of my flaws. I'm just challenging this notion that my behavior is carefully calculated and that I'm this hyper-competent person capable of sustained manipulation. Because I'm not. It's why I'm bad as scum - my neurotic, impulsive personality had me collecting scumreads after <5 posts in my only 2 games as scum. I'm not the next distorted.

I did not hammer MM. It was probably the biggest misplay I made this game, even in the unlikely event he is town. If you think my interactions with MM are scummy, fine. But first go back and reread my posts regarding him first and then say that to me with a straight face, because every step of the way I was just trying my best to suss him out, nothing more and nothing less.

Otherwise - "Due to mid-day 1 interactions we deduced that one of the inactives may have been scum" is a very fancy way of saying "Distorted seemed to want replaces quickly, so maybe one of them wasn't a shitizen?" It means little.

I feel like I didn't need to go this far with my reply, but I wanted to counter all the points you made properly. It is what it is I guess.
    It was mostly 'Putting 3 players together is impossible even though shit stirred' not 'Distorted hurried up'

25. ISO #3175

26. ISO #3176

27. ISO #3177

It was mostly 'Putting 3 players together is impossible even though shit stirred' not 'Distorted hurried up'
    Fair. Though, if MM flips scum, we'll have already established there's at least been moderate bussing this game, so it's not surprising if the associations look wonky.

28. ISO #3178

29. ISO #3179

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I call for PSS on Lenin.
    I know who Lenin is.

You know, at this point I have changed my mind. This was your plan from the start, fuck with everyone repeatedly so they are constantly confused and cannot make smart decisions. I am done with this nonsense from you.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

30. ISO #3180

31. ISO #3181

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    hmm
    We're (atm) 6v3v1. Imagine we lynch MM that is PSS. 5v3v1 with only Trosty and Lenin up. You'd die instantly tomorrow, guaranteeing a free day for your 2 mafia mates. If the SK is competent he would kill you, but let's say he does not. 3 town dies. 3v3v1. Your lynch goes through, 3v2v1. Which means 3 town vs 3 scum btw. Next day it's either 1v2v1 (which is NOT a town win) or 2v1v1 (which is NOT a town win either.) or 2v2v1 if mafia use consigliere to block kills.

What does that mean? It means that the mafia think they can out the SK on day 4. But in the scenario where you said 'it isn't a mafia win' it is more a mafia win than a town win, due to next numbers of players to die.

32. ISO #3182

We're (atm) 6v3v1. Imagine we lynch MM that is PSS. 5v3v1 with only Trosty and Lenin up. You'd die instantly tomorrow, guaranteeing a free day for your 2 mafia mates. If the SK is competent he would kill you, but let's say he does not. 3 town dies. 3v3v1. Your lynch goes through, 3v2v1. Which means 3 town vs 3 scum btw. Next day it's either 1v2v1 (which is NOT a town win) or 2v1v1 (which is NOT a town win either.) or 2v2v1 if mafia use consigliere to block kills.

What does that mean? It means that the mafia think they can out the SK on day 4. But in the scenario where you said 'it isn't a mafia win' it is more a mafia win than a town win, due to next numbers of players to die.
    But I am the PSS so I know that MM is mafia

33. ISO #3183

34. ISO #3184

35. ISO #3185

A newer reason that I think David would be the real PSS is what scum in their right mind would think it's logical to counterclaim the exact same role as the first one claimed. What makes sense in my mind is the scum would CC a different role to me it would just be more believable.

36. ISO #3186

37. ISO #3187
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You know, at this point I have changed my mind. This was your plan from the start, fuck with everyone repeatedly so they are constantly confused and cannot make smart decisions. I am done with this nonsense from you.
    I am not Lenin, rofl.

38. ISO #3188

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    It did appear on the img... You are having a dark blue vote signal, aamirus has a purple as you can CLEARLY see it.
    I know you made a clearer image already, but I was wondering if I am really seeing the original picture wrong and I asked my roommates to look and they both said that both Lenneth and I were Dark Blue!! (with me being slightly darker if you squint)

39. ISO #3189

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    A newer reason that I think David would be the real PSS is what scum in their right mind would think it's logical to counterclaim the exact same role as the first one claimed. What makes sense in my mind is the scum would CC a different role to me it would just be more believable.
    Scum like that know that there are people like you who will think " what scum in their right mind would think it's logical to counterclaim the exact same role as the first one claimed.", so its pretty simple.

40. ISO #3190

41. ISO #3191

42. ISO #3192

Well, it's also the easiest role to claim

43. ISO #3193

You gonna respond to your @s?

44. ISO #3194

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I know you made a clearer image already, but I was wondering if I am really seeing the original picture wrong and I asked my roommates to look and they both said that both Lenneth and I were Dark Blue!! (with me being slightly darker if you squint)
    Well, I am still seing you as purple and Lenneth as dark blue, guess everyone perceives things in a different way.

45. ISO #3195

46. ISO #3196

47. ISO #3197

As I said a bit before, I am going out tonight (roleplay bitches !).
    I am scumreading MM for a while and if I have to chose between MM or David, I am gonna chose :

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

The only one I would like to be lynched instead of MM is maybe Mag. Or you will have to be really convincing.
    I also think we should lynch someone BEFORE EOD or someone will start a random lynch 5 minutes before and a town will be lynched like yesterday.
    I think it's better to lynch someone with our cold head....or cool head? xD

48. ISO #3198

49. ISO #3199
    Ganelon

PSS on Lenin. That will force both scum to either target Lenin, resulting in one of the scum and the PSS dying, effectively clearing one of our TPR claimers as town. That or they will just kill the BG and someone else, or two other peeps. Fairly win-win situation.

50. ISO #3200