Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1136
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM Condorcet Cop9er [GAME]

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    are u sure he's being scapegoated? not once have i seen a "i wish to die"
    but then my big dilemma is what Dutes is saying...about "well if efe actually wins because of us fighitng eachother" like....we would never live that down >=O so that's my only real drive behind this lynch. Other than that I feel theres a scum driving it.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #952

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    if this was the case, everyone puts themself as the highest scum red.

@naz tallah votes:,.,. Naz - Dist - rum - dut - efe

@Distorted votes:,.,. Dist - Naz - dut - efe - rum

@Dutes votes:,.,.,.,.,.Dut - efe - naz - rum - dist

@Efekannn02 votes: Efe - rum - dist - naz - dut

@rumox votes: ,.,.,.,.rum - dut - efe - dist - naz

Everyone is in each spot once.
    You changed your vote though. I am now the highest vote on you and efe, my 2 highest scumreads.

3. ISO #953

well at this point EVERyoNE has been pushed

dutes got pushed d1
    rumox and u pushed each other
    efe is just sliding by

i know i'm the best citizen so its literally one of u 4, but idk WHO ~_~ this is so hard
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #954

but then my big dilemma is what Dutes is saying...about "well if efe actually wins because of us fighitng eachother" like....we would never live that down >=O so that's my only real drive behind this lynch. Other than that I feel theres a scum driving it.
    Right because your hunch about blink was so great.

5. ISO #955

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Right because your hunch about blink was so great.
    distorted...misleading town...he only does that as scuM KILL HIM

or rumox
    FUCK

why am i not arsonist so i can bur n u all
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

6. ISO #956

dutes got pushed d1
    efe is just sliding by

i know i'm the best citizen so its literally one of u 4, but idk WHO ~_~ this is so hard
    thats why im saying fk it RNG it lol

if everyone wants to push for the efe lynch, fine my opinion should not override 3 other peoples. but if efe flips town we are left in a tough spot where RNG no longer becomes a viable solution....leaves for a 33% success rate at that point. I just have the feeling its between rumox and dutes. not efe and dutes. one thing 100% people here say (including efe)- Dutes is part of their scenario, and for dutes, efe is part of his. I feel like we are just missing something big lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

7. ISO #957

thats why im saying fk it RNG it lol

if everyone wants to push for the efe lynch, fine my opinion should not override 3 other peoples. but if efe flips town we are left in a tough spot where RNG no longer becomes a viable solution....leaves for a 33% success rate at that point. I just have the feeling its between rumox and dutes. not efe and dutes. one thing 100% people here say (including efe)- Dutes is part of their scenario, and for dutes, efe is part of his. I feel like we are just missing something big lol
    i'm not RNGing myself, this town needs me to keep carrying it. (beefy muscle emoji)

i'm between a rumox and Efe lynch AT THE Moment. one of them needs to go

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Why am I up for the chopping block again
    Because u wifid me and I can't tell if ur scum or not

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

also, rumox harped on rata for not putting himself as #1 town, when dutes hasn't been voting himself, like, all game. i think dutes is town and that it could have been a fake interaction with rumox and rata.
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,rumox,Distorted,Dutes,naz,
    There is a huuuuuge difference between not putting yourself as #1 town and not voting yourself at all. I'd also like to note that I pushed rata for trusting MM's Sheriff claim but not trusting MM's n0 check on lenneth. He had Lenneth waaaay down his list for it to make sense and he shrugged it off by saying he doesn't think MM is Sheriff but that he is citizen. Pretty weak get out imo. I honestly never paid any attention to Dutes cvotes, I really have no recollection of his presence Day 1, let alone his voting habit that's how lurky he was. In any case not voting yourself is the same as putting yourself as the top town read.

If you want to call my interaction with Rata fake (omegalul btw) then yours is nonexistent. You literally just pushed him cause he frustrated you. Yours can also easily be described as a fake interaction with him since it really had no substance but "appeared" like you were pushing him.

Ask yourself, do you really think I would nitpick my goon buddy for a good portion of my Day 1 posts to draw attention to him? The only time I have pushed a scum mate was the smith games and it was that moron sheep. Seemed pretty logical then but where is the logic in doing it here?

17. ISO #967

I can comfortable say your "push" on him was actually just a kick in the ass to say hey I don't like what you are doing SCUM BRO stop it. Also the post he opens with "I had something to say about naz but forgot, anyway I will talk about something else" is so fucking weird it's like he is forcing a distance between you two.

18. ISO #968

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    I had something to say about Naz, but I forgot it and honestly after having caught up, it doesn't matter. Blinkskater seems adamant about citizens not claiming sheriff in an attempt to confuse the mafia which is very, very scummy to me, and Rumox can't come up with anything better than "He didn't put himself at the top of the list" which is annoying because 1. I hardly play FM's and when I have this has never come up before, and 2. This is a new vote mechanic and I was more or less playing around with it.

I am of the mind that MM and Distorted are both town trying to protect the Sheriff, and that Blinkskater is scum who is irritated at them for it. Of the two Sheriff claims, I like Distorted's a lot less because it seems low energy and he didn't give his n0 read.

@Voss so leaving people off the list puts them as "Tied for highest town read"? That's a good mechanic to know, especially when we have people like Rumox tunneling because some of us are ignorant as to how to use the vote mechanic. I mean, I'm pretty sure Naz still doesn't understand how it works (she admittedly didn't even go to the website.)

Oh yeah, that's what bothered me about Naz. She didn't bother to even try to learn the vote mechanics or use the website.

This is my first vote list that has everyone accurately placed based on my current feelings.

Blinkskater,rumox,naz,Efekannn02,Distorted,Dutes,L enneth,
    The post I was talking about. He did mention naz again at the end but its also another weak ass push. Weak pushes between you two is a common trend

19. ISO #969

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    pushing townies is a towny thing m8 no scum would argue with a towny like that without being brave/blind like that

also fishing for sheriff claim aint that scummy its just dumb

i claim sheriff and when i checked ratato he turned out to be town (potential buddying here because he is argueing with distorted too wtf?)

Im Not Done With You Guys Come Here And Fight Me In A Argument You Cowards!

I'm still here Efekannn, did you watch the video because I really feel like it accurately portrays Distorted right now.
    the video is unwatchable for me please send link
    More dribble talk by efekann, nothing really noteworthy.

Actually, Efekannn contributed a decent bit (even if it was a bit confusing) last night and deserves to be put at least a little higher on the list.

Blinkskater,Dutes,Efekannn02,Distorted,naz,Lenneth ,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Ratatoskr,

Did some reading. This is a little progression of interactions between Efe and Rata. At face value I am reading this as Efekann being citizen and sheriff claiming Rata as his N0 check. Notice Rata's demeanour suddenly change? I'm pretty sure Efe made a goon comfortable and Rata slowly started buddying him. Idk tho.

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

Then again, his rating of Efekann still in top 3 scum reading is weird too. Obviously he wants to maintain the image of being Citizen so he should have put Efe as a very top town read. Obviously he knew Efekann is NOT sheriff since Rata is goon... possibly putting Efekann at the bottom of his ratings in case of an Efe flipping Goon?

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

Dutes,Efekannn02,naz,Distorted,rumox,

Flipping dutes and efe, and naz and distorted in my cvote for now
    Fine by me. But notice how Distorted got called out d3. Immediatly starts to accuse me and you of being scum while trying to not get efe lynched in the end.

I think it is either distorted or efe. But if you vote me who knows what efe will do in the final day.

I thin kthat no matter who is scum it is a good town move to get rid of efe.

28. ISO #978

It does work it's just the way everyone else has voted means I can't influence it to how I want it to be currently standing. Thoughts on the other stuff I touched on? I find it pretty odd that out of those posts of mine that's what you decided to focus on
    I red evrything. That was the easiest to respond to.

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

Yup not a fan of Distorted zeroing in on only me and completely passing over naz who had the same conclusion as me, his lack of presence day 2 was noticed. Also his "lynch me then lynch rumox tomorrow" bluff is atrocious. Gamethrowing/frustration or Goon making a bluff to divert attention is all I can see it being.

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

omg so much tl;dr
    rumox,Efekannn02,Distorted,Dutes,naz,

will read everything he wrote later but lol @ him trying to scumpaint me

35. ISO #985

Yup not a fan of Distorted zeroing in on only me and completely passing over naz who had the same conclusion as me, his lack of presence day 2 was noticed. Also his "lynch me then lynch rumox tomorrow" bluff is atrocious. Gamethrowing/frustration or Goon making a bluff to divert attention is all I can see it being.
    that's because i'm town and he's not pushing for the obviously wrong mislynch when there are other, scummier players here, like yourself.
    i read everything u wrote and it was literal garbage lol not even worth responding to. sounds like a scum grasping for ANYTHING to get himself off the chopping block. a cit would just let themselves die and flip town at this point.

36. ISO #986

that's because i'm town and he's not pushing for the obviously wrong mislynch when there are other, scummier players here, like yourself.
    i read everything u wrote and it was literal garbage lol not even worth responding to. sounds like a scum grasping for ANYTHING to get himself off the chopping block. a cit would just let themselves die and flip town at this point.

<——
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #987

Lol addressing the part that doesn't involve you. Noice buddying attempt. Also gives you time to conjure up something to make your scum reading of me pushing rata sound more logical than it is (its dirt btw). I point out your reading on me being scum means that you should scum read yourself. My push on Rata made logical sense whereas yours didnt. So by your own definition for scum painting me you are even scummier than me.

If Naz doesn't die tonight, lynch her. Lynch me today idc. She really hasn't contributed despite being more active than Efe and Dutes. Prove me wrong, look over her posting history and gauge if they smell like a citizen putting in work or someone happy to just sit back and be reactionary.

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

Lol addressing the part that doesn't involve you. Noice buddying attempt. Also gives you time to conjure up something to make your scum reading of me pushing rata sound more logical than it is (its dirt btw). I point out your reading on me being scum means that you should scum read yourself. My push on Rata made logical sense whereas yours didnt. So by your own definition for scum painting me you are even scummier than me.

If Naz doesn't die tonight, lynch her. Lynch me today idc. She really hasn't contributed despite being more active than Efe and Dutes. Prove me wrong, look over her posting history and gauge if they smell like a citizen putting in work or someone happy to just sit back and be reactionary.
    who are u even talking to here
    u literally wrote my name in the post i quoted
    i have to explain every fucking game i play with emotion over logic since u nerds don't have any emotion, not every player has to play with logic hur dur, we wouldn't fuckin get anywhere that way and fm would be boring as fuck
    *insert efe's timeless logic rational thinking quote here*
    i think its hilarious that u think u have actually contributed to the game
    bye

42. ISO #992

@Voss
    plz put a link to this post
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post738683
    on the first page
    its the d3 post with the timer

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

rumox is the #1 lynch target right now.

I am not ok with this at all.
    So make a case to lynch someone else over him

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

But for some reason you don't scumread efe. You guys must know his ''meta''.
    see:
    i'm not RNGing myself, this town needs me to keep carrying it. (beefy muscle emoji)

i'm between a rumox and Efe lynch AT THE Moment. one of them needs to go

dutes got pushed d1
    efe is just sliding by

these are my feelings

i'll vote efe over rumox if rumox kills me tonight that way i don't have to bear the loss of the town in my hands

49. ISO #999

let me see if this ties them for #1

50. ISO #1000

let me see if this ties them for #1
    oooo no it made Efe #1 now
    meh