S-FM Condorcet Lynching
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #22

Re: S-FM Condorcet Lynching

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    yes. I've played this setup very many times on another forum. It's called cop 9. Why don't you think it's balanced?
    I kinda changed my mind. :P
    It's just that I remembered playing basic Citizens vs Goons setups, and with more scum favored in terms of role ratio. So seeing anything additional gave me impression of imbalance.
    However - I think in those setups, the mafia didn't have Factional night kill? So that balances it out, I guess.

If you're going to quote, quote the entire line. Are you uncomfortable in the fact that I'm not going in detail about how the calculation works? Or just the fact that I said "you don't need to know."
    I quoted only the relevant part of my concern. My concern being: I fear that other people would have difficulty hosting this setup.
    I am not trying to be a dick here and I am not asking you to copy paste how calculations work. I think I was indirectly asking:

Could you add "Hosting Instructions"? Or you think they would be redundant/unnecessary?

So I guess the answer the your question is: the "you don't need to know." part.

It's an invalid vote if one doesn't include everyone. If the player in question doesn't submit any votes on a given day, I'll probably try to replace them out for being difficult. But I'm naive enough as a host to believe that I won't need to do this.
    Ohh. I see.
    I think I would make a smaller setup, so the Host can cherry pick the most active players from the signups, just so less likely to encounter complications. But that's just me.
    Last edited by OzyWho; May 20th, 2018 at 05:57 PM.