S-FM The Thing - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    If station commanders are willing to give their life to have people under some serious pressure, I think that is a great strategy for town. I will set the example of this D1 and check blink as station commander. I die, or he does.

@blinkskater
    Then your fucking retardedbto put it lightly

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I am not lwtting you kill yourself to confirm me as town fuck that
    HUE HUE HUE THAT SMELLS THING XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #304
    Rachyl

I am not lwtting you kill yourself to confirm me as town fuck that
    BLINK you are getting checked! The best thing to do is just accept that fact, unless you are the thing?

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307
    Rachyl

Rach is commander she will check who ever she feels scummy (rach note if im scummy on day 1 im town distorted knows this....)
    are you The Thing Blinkskater? Yes or no? just answer this simple question

8. ISO #308

Fine check me and die idgaf ill be confirmed town then tou guys BETTER fucking listen to me on who to kill first person to disagree will be lynched
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314
    Rachyl

No im TPR
    its not your choice to lynch the first person you want lynched. YOU ARE A SUSPECT RIGHT NOW! stop trying to intimidate us with your scare tactics. Thats what scum does, they use fear and intimidation. Distorted we need to vote you up so we can check Blink

15. ISO #315

No im TPR
    Holy shit. DID WE ASK YOU TO CLAIM A ROLE?! Now that you've said you're TPR, just claim your full role: the thing will not want you more or less if he knows what you exactly are, and it'll give information for town to work with.

16. ISO #316

@blinkskater the way I see it though, if you are town then a guard can stay on you and prevent you from being converted. It literally gives the town a confirmed person to follow. I find it completely worth that.
    and you do pretty damn good as mayors, so wouldent mind trusting that into you as well.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

17. ISO #317

@blinkskater the way I see it though, if you are town then a guard can stay on you and prevent you from being converted. It literally gives the town a confirmed person to follow. I find it completely worth that.
    So sacrifice a townie to confirm me is the best coarse of action?

18. ISO #318

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Holy shit. DID WE ASK YOU TO CLAIM A ROLE?! Now that you've said you're TPR, just claim your full role: the thing will not want you more or less if he knows what you exactly are, and it'll give information for town to work with.
    no dont claim exact role yet.

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

it also sets a great trend for people to really consider who they want to elect as station commander. It allows for alignment checking while voting up station commanders if the station commander is willing to target someone and hit them that day.

21. ISO #321

N o
    He's No!!! BLINKSKATER JUST HARDCLAIMED NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. ISO #322
    Rachyl

the fact that you claimed a town power role is SUPER suspicious to me. its like your back couldnt be anymore against the wall then it is right now, so you claim town power to avoid being checked. i calll bullshit. give us one reason why we shouldnt check you? and nobody asked for your role you just blurted it out as a defense mechanism to save yourself.

23. ISO #323

it also sets a great trend for people to really consider who they want to elect as station commander. It allows for alignment checking while voting up station commanders if the station commander is willing to target someone and hit them that day.
    Stop being dumb you lnow dam well the thing isnt being controversial

24. ISO #324

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    the fact that you claimed a town power role is SUPER suspicious to me. its like your back couldnt be anymore against the wall then it is right now, so you claim town power to avoid being checked. i calll bullshit. give us one reason why we shouldnt check you? and nobody asked for your role you just blurted it out as a defense mechanism to save yourself.
    -vote rachyl
    for president again.

25. ISO #325
    Rachyl

Guys just vote me up. Im going to handle him myself

26. ISO #326

Call it then my lady you are doing one ofntwo things atm 1 = scum painring 2= being an idiot

27. ISO #327

I gotta go soon btw, I don't know if I'll be able to come back before end of election phase. So my vote will be Rachyl for president/prime minister for SJ.

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

I would rather rachyl play more though, I think the station commander setting a trend of using that day ability is a HUGE stress factor for potential scums. If blink survives and I die, guards on him.
    Ok as you wish then.
    -vote distorted
    this vote is final.

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334
    Rachyl

Efekann is somebody i would like to put on the spot and interrogate, he hasnt been here yet

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

Efekann is somebody i would like to put on the spot and interrogate, he hasnt been here yet
    He's german. He's sleeping. Zzzzz. Sleeping. Sadly he can't post while sleeping. Actually when you'll see him you might not be that sad of the fact he hadn't posted earlier :P

38. ISO #338
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    -vote The Scum of Scum
    cuz why not
    were not voting for The Thing yet. were voting for a Station Commander. please put your vote on Distorted. thanks

39. ISO #339

The thing will not act scummy
    But you ahve the opportunity here to become confirmed town. If you don't want me suiciding you can have rachyl visit to check. it has 2 benefits

allows for less people early for easier scum hunting, confirms you as 100% not the thing and gives town someone to guard and look to for what to do. It also allows someone to pressure people without OMGUS votes happening, allowing someone to have to answer to them. I think there is huge benefits. in this setup, the longer it lasts the less odds town has.

Hell, even if you are neutral killing town would follow, just because the thing is the big threat.

40. ISO #340

No because rach is a misguided townie and i dont want a townie to die for no fucking reason
    it narrows down the pools though - in the mod having a huge town pool in a cult save never ends well. If we can narrow this down fast that would benefit the town more, gives scum less targets to convert and strong TPRs less targets to track. also gives for less people to pressure.

41. ISO #341
    Rachyl

But you ahve the opportunity here to become confirmed town. If you don't want me suiciding you can have rachyl visit to check. it has 2 benefits

allows for less people early for easier scum hunting, confirms you as 100% not the thing and gives town someone to guard and look to for what to do. It also allows someone to pressure people without OMGUS votes happening, allowing someone to have to answer to them. I think there is huge benefits. in this setup, the longer it lasts the less odds town has.

Hell, even if you are neutral killing town would follow, just because the thing is the big threat.
    Yeah, right? I mean dont you want to be confirmed as not the Thing? I know i would. and i even said that i didnt care if he checked me because i know im not the thing. you on the other hand have your back completly against the wall Blink. you claimed town power to save yourself, you will do ANYTHING to avoid being checked wont you? WONT YOU? YES OR NO

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

Quote Originally Posted by The Scum of Scum View Post
    @Magorth i would like to be replaced something came up and i will not be able to participate.
    @Magoroth

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    QUESTION:
    We vote for sc in the first 12 hrs each day and vote to lynch in the later 36hrs am i right?
    Exactly!

46. ISO #346
    Rachyl

answer my question Blink

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Wtf I come back finally and the vote still isn't fixed lmfao
    @Magoroth
    Read the setup... we're electing the Station Commander.

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350
    Rachyl

Im going to be putting alot of pressure on Blinkskater until he responds to my question

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.