Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #2251
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM The Thing

Damn The Things got riggity rekt

2. ISO #2252

I can't really stay now, I gotta eat and today is a rather busy day for me. As soon as I'll can be online for a long time, I'll jump in. And I am not converted. At this point, I think a rolecall would be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #2253

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I can't really stay now, I gotta eat and today is a rather busy day for me. As soon as I'll can be online for a long time, I'll jump in. And I am not converted. At this point, I think a rolecall would be nice.
    I agree nows the time for a role call and i have to go for a bit also i will claim when i get back

4. ISO #2254

5. ISO #2255

6. ISO #2256

7. ISO #2257
    Rachyl

Wow this is great!!!! The Things are dead! Now we just need to find the arsonist!

8. ISO #2258

9. ISO #2259
    Rachyl

are we voting to lynch right now, or electing Station Commander?

10. ISO #2260
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Wel in that case.

-vote Distorted

I go to sleep now its late here.
    goodnight Dutes! cya tomarrow!

11. ISO #2261

12. ISO #2262
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @Magoroth

If a poisoned OT goes to hiding, does he still die from poison?
    Yes.

13. ISO #2263
    Rachyl

magaroth can i PM you, i have a question about my role

14. ISO #2264

15. ISO #2265
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    magaroth can i PM you, i have a question about my role
    Sure

16. ISO #2266

Also i would like to state i went pretty hard on SCV at Eod in hopes that he wouldn't be a target to get converted by the thing, im fairly confident that it worked. But SCV still could be arson(which would noe be fielzanks) BG/Doc is a great cover when your arson, (trust me i would know) so here is my proposal dutes follows SCV to confirm if scv is actually arson or not tonight because if whomever scv(fielzanks) follows dies next day we know hes arson ALSO i think we elect distorted as SC again and he shoots 1 of 3 people Gyrlander, Taunt, Rachyl, and i thonk our lynch should be 1 of those 3 also This could possibly change a little bit after everyone role claims. Thank you for your time

17. ISO #2267

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Also i would like to state i went pretty hard on SCV at Eod in hopes that he wouldn't be a target to get converted by the thing, im fairly confident that it worked. But SCV still could be arson(which would noe be fielzanks) BG/Doc is a great cover when your arson, (trust me i would know) so here is my proposal dutes follows SCV to confirm if scv is actually arson or not tonight because if whomever scv(fielzanks) follows dies next day we know hes arson ALSO i think we elect distorted as SC again and he shoots 1 of 3 people Gyrlander, Taunt, Rachyl, and i thonk our lynch should be 1 of those 3 also This could possibly change a little bit after everyone role claims. Thank you for your time
    Throw hybrid in that category also to make it a category of 4 people.

18. ISO #2268

19. ISO #2269
    Rachyl

I'm really interested to know Gyrs and Rachyls tpr role claims
    If you would like me to claim my role, i will.

20. ISO #2270

21. ISO #2271
    Rachyl

I'm really interested to know Gyrs and Rachyls tpr role claims
    its just a normal town role, not a town power role.

22. ISO #2272

23. ISO #2273

24. ISO #2274

25. ISO #2275

26. ISO #2276

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Order of Operations:
    0.1 Thing Night Chat, Addict Night Chat
    0.2 The Original Thing goes into hiding
    1. Bartender roleblocks someone
    2. Biologist frames or inoculates someone
    3. Loner Attack
    3.5. Station Commander Attack
    4. Thing/Original Thing Attack.
    5. Poisoner gives poison
    6. Guard protects someone
    7. Doctor investigates someone
    8. Drug Dealer converts someone
    9. Warden alert
    10. Tracker visits (sees all night actions, including those further down the list)
    11. Coroner Autopsy
    12. Radio Operator sees night chat
    13. Drunkard blackmails
    14. Snitch reads last will
    15. Poisoner Poison acts (if not healed)
    16. Drug Addicts/Drug Dealers are informed of fellow Addict's/Drug Dealer's conversion (if applicable)

There's another fucking thing also Rachyl did not speak in a night chat last night. Which is kinda irrevelent atm, since he could be arson or fresh converted thing.
    hold on though, the OoO were updated arund post 1550 ill find new list

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

29. ISO #2279

Last post I'm pretty sure distorted shot Lenny distorted was scum reading him pretty hard I can almost guarantee that he shot him
    I really wanted too....I went back and forth on it so I will verify with Magoroth to see if the shot did or didn't happen. In the end I actually shot nobody.

My reasoning was because we would then have 3 things, thus giving us a day to rolecall and figure stuff out WITHOUT having to be converted. and wasting a shot without a successful lynch would do almost nothing for thing numbers. I wanted to use the shot on the day we successfully lynched a thing. so YES we still have the 1 night vigi shot.

30. ISO #2280

@Lenneth but like ur LW, too towny to be town is a thing =P lol that's usually what I start getting scum read for with MM, so I need to act a bit scummy..

The information you provided was damn helpful for town, but you also were able to avoid really giving your reads. You were neutral organizing public information =P A lot of time/effort put into it, but didn't follow up with personal reads - that was my main scum read on you, just for feedbacks sake.

31. ISO #2281

32. ISO #2282

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Lenneth but like ur LW, too towny to be town is a thing =P lol that's usually what I start getting scum read for with MM, so I need to act a bit scummy..

The information you provided was damn helpful for town, but you also were able to avoid really giving your reads. You were neutral organizing public information =P A lot of time/effort put into it, but didn't follow up with personal reads - that was my main scum read on you, just for feedbacks sake.
    but...he was not shoot by you?

33. ISO #2283

34. ISO #2284
    Rachyl

So now we need to find the arsonist and then we can win. And i understand that i am one of the suspects. I will reveal my role if you guys want me to.......

35. ISO #2285

"Chemist (Arsonist) - Poison someone at night. Poison lasts for one day and can be healed by a Doctor. If the poison is not healed, your target along with your target's target will die."

So he poisoned NumberTwo N1 - and the poison spreads the night of being poisoned, not the night the person dies.

I think that's what happened. Arsonist just got a really lucky/unlucky hit lol

36. ISO #2286

37. ISO #2287

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I had 20 minutes to type out a night action and from the last 5 pages Blinkskater looked inno mostly so I protected him
    it's not your fault, you couldn't know... BUT THAT MEANS DISTORTED CAN BE CONVERTED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I really hope I'll find in my reading that Distorted shot someone lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

38. ISO #2288

39. ISO #2289

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    -lynch Rachyl
    to pressure her
    I AM VOTING YOU WITHOUT INTENT TO LYNCH!!!!! Super pressure, 10/10

40. ISO #2290
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    -lynch Rachyl
    to pressure her
    okay, i guess i have no other choice but to reveal my role. I am an expedition member

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292
    Rachyl

I just dont understand how this role works though. it says I have power in the vote but it doesnt say how much power i have

43. ISO #2293

44. ISO #2294

45. ISO #2295

46. ISO #2296
    Rachyl

Is someone playing a prank on me?

47. ISO #2297

48. ISO #2298

49. ISO #2299
    Rachyl

nah, ur votes worth 3 when u reveal though and confirm yourself.
    ooooh okay. that makes sense, i tried asking Magaroth about my role but he never responded.

50. ISO #2300
    Rachyl

So now that i revealed i think its only fair to everyone else that the others reveal their roles

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.