Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

Re: S-FM The Thing

imo distorted's d1 sc thingy was kind of bs, he just wanted to convert as cult then get lynched the other day OR still have a conversation up but while making himself suicide SINCE he knew he wasnt gonna last long, he d just rather to have some more members up and waste a day lynch maybe? SCummy

Rachyl started of as pro town, just keeping everything simple and wanted to be sc prolly because that role was so shiny looking. And while she s been getting pressured she went full on retarded mode, then stood her position with that since she has recognized she wont be able to play pro town role anymore. Scummy

blinkskater, claiming tpr role not implying which one, trying to pressure an AFK, probably mason leader or cult. But since this
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Distorted & MM you guys are retarded i'm a tpr of im lynched today and flip scum i will delete my sc2 mafia account i will quit skwirl i will burn my xbox 1 and i will uninstall sc2 and never play a single game of mafia again i give yall my word, which means a lot to me i am town.
    i ll believe he s town.

MM ok he s being retarded again, prolly town. I dont even wanna read his posts to gain more time of my own ,

Scvmurderer doesnt want to protect the TPR claims nor voted for the distorted s SC thingie which would confirm both blink and distorted right away. He has one of the last votes on EFE as well, he s prolly scum imo, tho i still feel like he s not the scum even though my analysing says he s scum. Maybe adding up his dumbness and his below average intelligence this could be the case.

ah well, my biggest scum read is rachyl rn, because of the reasoons stated above. the 2nd is distorted because of his sc seeking to be confirmed while he knew the fact i stated above.

but for now
    -vote Rachyl

meh, noz and leneth are my biggest town reads rn, not so sure about distorted but since he hasnt pushed me he mighht be more towny than scum
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

5. ISO #1405

List of Reads

Rachyl, highest town read. I don't think scum would be THAT proactive and aggressive, it really doesn't fit the D1 scum behavior of this setup.
    Distorted, simply because he's honest and didn't do anything scummy, like preparing lynches for later. He seems genuine town.

Hybrid, slight town lean on that guy because... I don't see what his behavior brings to a scum.

the bunch of AFKs & new players

Tauntshaman, very very very 0.1% scum lean, because he was there but didn't want to participate.

The Scum Of Scum, maybe it's wrong but I feel like he got scared by his role...

Scvmurderer, FOR THAT STUPID ASS CLAIM!!! Doesn't bring anything to town but a converted very important TPR if it's true, and gives some kind of fear immunity for a scum.

Blinkskater, for the scummy things he did: vote distorted for S.C. then disappear, but come back as soon as Rachyl starts to suspect him, is coming off as generally scummy... strongest scum read.

o yea, i trashtalked lots fake claimed tpr and then i m town read in ur eye?

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Scvmurderer the day kill ONLY kill the THING. If you use it on soemone who IS NOT the thing the station commander dies instead. If you believe I am scum and blink is town, elect me for station command, I will use it on blink and then if he is town I die. If he is the thing, he dies.

Simple as that - IF YOU THINK I AM SCUM ELECT ME AND I WILL BE DEAD TODAY THEN. IF EITHER ME OR BLINK IS NOT DEAD, LYNCH ME TOMORROW, easy as that.
    hm, i got the idea cool i hope u ve became da stationary command

Ooooooh. That guy is claiming Guard to get the S.C. role. Scummy scum*... Why do you want it so bad?
    if he wanted to be SC he d claim cit, it d be a waste for a bg to just give up on his role and become the SC instead...

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    All I know is that Rachyl is kind of a bitch. She cc'd my Sheriff claim in another game and got me lynched as scum.

So I prefer her dying over Distorted
    i smell salt

So after finally reading the whole thread (sober) my highest scum read is hybrid (knowing his meta and it seems he is using tactics i would use as a scum in this scenario day 1 all of his posts about not wanting doc to visit him etc.
    When exactly you ve seen my meta as me being scum? This s bs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    I read @Hybrid as scum as well.
    Maybe that s cuz i beat u in the bo5 we ve played while me having lagz
    -vote hybrid
    i feel he has an agenda and a plan that align with my scum insticnts so i have a scumread on hybrid atm based on his few posts
    I was playing sc2 all day without worrying about stuff since i knew i d not be lynched after shitposting that much and claaiming a tpr role )))

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    right now my top two scum reads are Hybrid and Dutes
    dutes for sheeping hybrid pretty much without a word
    hybrid for claiming super early in a cult save...could be our MM/Arso. Likely not an Original Thing
    FYI, if i was mm/arso, i would have actually try to hide my role as much as possible since cult would want to convert the NK first just to get rid of surprises...

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    both blink and gyrlander was watching the thread when Distorted was L1 but both of them refused to vote him up.
    Then, you ve narrowed your suspects to girald and blinkstalker? k
    Blick votes Hybrid with a reason
    I vote vote hybrid with a reason
    you vote Hybrid without a reason other than he beat you in something

TELL ME HOW YOU AREN'T SHEEPING
    their reasons are not valid, they r more of a like omgus vote. "Oh i know his scum meta" while he doesnt and "i scumread hybrid cuz of his play" which when did u even seen my play LMAO what a big 2 liars

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    TauntShaman has been crossed off the suspect list. He responded the way i thought he would which was with sarcasm "im the thing im the thing are you happy"? the Thing would not respond like that at all.
    seeing you wont be able to get him on the pressure anymore, you just fell back to your corner...
    lol your a fool then. because Distorted marshmalleow marshull and blinkskater believe me to be town. they town read me. so you are mistaken and i hope you decide to change your mind because im definetly not the Thing
    Rachyl slipped, if you are confident to be a townie and that gives you the power to pressure on someone, you are most probably SCUM. You wouldnt want to pressure someone just because you have the power to, you would want to pressure someone because you feel like he s scum. Slip!

Hybrid's role claim is also quite important, don't know why he says his role sucks. He just pulled a WIFOM strat that will damage more than help us. Not good.
    That was a fake claim to take the shot from survivalist or to make the game more interesting to me, a cult luring. Sadly i ve got no PMS at all. My afking to it was calculated to not to become a cultist because of my role claim. So i didnt even put my page on.

-vote Gyrlander
    the S.C. voting is over, and I highly suspect you of being The Thing. All your posts are coming off as scummy. When I'll be up on the reading I'll try to ISO you. @Gyrlander
    There were no reasons to scum read gyrlander, if your iso is shit your read is useless.
    No. Scum want Distorted converted lol. Remember GaGa game? We all agreed that we should've lynched Distorted D1 because he carried scum, and it was inevitable at that point. His townread was being carried on by everyone. Don't repeat that here.
    You know just because of that distorted wouldnt be converted since SCUM already knows that he ll be suspected till the last moment of his life. And once he starts misacting he will be lynched which will make cult s power significantly lower.

Recommend you to wait at least 24 hours before ISO'ing me. Unless you want to ISO the void, that is. Also, I'm not afraid of votes. I'M NOT.
    Just as i said, you cant be readen through for now.

okay, distorted and marshmellow Marshall ar defiinetly town roles. the biggest suspects are Gyrlander Blinkskater and the guy that replaced scum of scums
    BUDDYING ofmg...

I did not want distorted to die thats all there is to it ive said it allready id rather rachyl have died
    Why wouldn't you though? Him dying gives us MORE favors than DISADVANTAGES. He will obviously be culted in the late game and is gonna just be a pain in the ass since he can just manipulate you people easily <.<

-vote Tauntshaman
    Something pings me about him as scummy, can't place it but its def there
    Tbh, this feeling always gets me lol, i m gonna town read you because of that the entirity of the game. And scum would just need to have some evidence to make ppl bad so yeah.

If you read the thread then you would know why Gyrlander and Efekannn both said valid things as to why you could be scum and I see you in a new light after reading their interpretations. Also just because distorted and MM say you are town doeent make you town
    When? quote it @blinkskater

Ok that's out of your scum meta though XD I see the town gyrlander there.
    if your reads can change this fast, then why bother even try to call someone up for scum? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    yeah they are scums who actualy wanted to kill themself and help towns by being commander ..
    Nice try SCV.
    as i said, distorted would have wanted to convert then get lynched d2 just because he d be actually wanting to have a fellow cult while him carrying entire the game just bcz he d be super suspicous at d3 or d4.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    Efekannn02 - Dr. Clark

Hybrid - Windows:unknown

Lenneth

Distorted - MacReady:could be a town, or could be a scum acting like a town

Gyrlander - Dr. Copper

blinkskater - Fuchs

Marshmallow Marshall:talks like a scum, acts like a scum, probably is a scum

Tauntshaman - Childs:100% precent town. He is the only town confirmed by now

Scvmurderer:wee bit scum for not coperating

Numbertwo

Rachyl - Dr. Connant: Scum, or why am i voting him.

noz_bugz:town. I don't see the logic of him being the thing, but he can be surv tho

Dutes

Again I'm new to THIS game, so I might be wrong, and i havn't read all the role cards yet. What's more your posts are so long that i don't have time to read word by word so I might even ignored some important info in previou posts.
    Without a lead, your reads are useless, either back them off or shut ur arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hybrid is a notorious afker fyi. Don't get ur hopes up
    at least i m not a brainless blind train who only depends on the trails of rails.............

Distorted & MM you guys are retarded i'm a tpr of im lynched today and flip scum i will delete my sc2 mafia account i will quit skwirl i will burn my xbox 1 and i will uninstall sc2 and never play a single game of mafia again i give yall my word, which means a lot to me i am town.
    ok, i ll add u to my town read. But if you really flip scum and you dont do those things, do not even try to speak to me. I dont like 2 faced ppl.

@Hybrid if you dont contribute more before 8 hours until EoD im pushing at you for the lynch. Your meta is not talking at all as scum.
    fyi i dont use metas, i just afk every single one of the games. Check nighless black flag game if you want to see a hybrid meta.

Spoiler : usefull yay :
    I don't know if that will be usefull but that the informations i gathered from the beginning of D1.

The 'vote' part is just a chronological list of every votes people did(after the SC election). I actualy missed something like that in the spirit game so I made one !
    I put in the the scumread/townread part only the people who clearly said they are scumreading/townreading people.

It's not 100% accurate, maybe I made some mistakes.

Spoiler : Efekannn02 :

Efekannn02
    role: Shitizen
    vote: Rachyl
    scumRead: Rachyl
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby: Distorted, Blink, Tauntshaman, MM
    nbpost: 43
    comment: He is playing like in the spirit game. I am still confused with him, I have the feeling he is from the best to just ignore him but that is not helping us xD

Spoiler : Hybrid :

Hybrid
    role: tracker
    vote:
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy: Distorted
    townRead:
    townReadby: MM
    nbpost: 50
    comment: nothing to say

Spoiler : Distorted :

Distorted
    role: shitizen
    vote: Blink, SCV
    scumRead: Blink, Gyrl, SCV, Hybrid
    scumReadBy:
    townRead: Rachyl, MM, Efe, Dutes, Tauntschaman, Lenneth
    townReadby: Rachyl, Lenneth, Blink, MM
    nbpost: 140
    comment: I played alot in the mod with him and we usualy can read if the other one is town or scum. Currently, I won't say he is 100% town but at least he is 100% clean for me.

Spoiler : Gyrlander :

Gyrlander
    role:
    vote:
    scumRead: Rachyl
    scumReadBy: Distorted
    townRead:
    townReadby: Dutes, Tauntshaman, MM
    nbpost: 19
    comment: agreed to lynch blink (#784)

Spoiler : Blinkskater :

Blinkskater
    role: TPR
    vote: Hybrid, Rachyl, Distorted
    scumRead: Hybrid, Rachyl
    scumReadBy: MM, Distorted, Lenneth
    townRead: Distorted?(#651), Efe
    townReadby:
    nbpost: 89
    comment: Jumped on a lynch train on rachyl when Efe/gyrl scumreaded rachyl. It's funny because distorted, MM and myself are reading rachyl as a town.
    So basickly, they are scumreading rachyl because she is not a noob and acting like a real town? I am not surprised about Efe. But wtf blink? (#576)

Spoiler : Marshmallow Marshall :

Marshmallow Marshall
    role:
    vote: Gyrl, Blink
    scumRead: Blink, SCV
    scumReadBy: Tauntshaman
    townRead: Rachyl, hybrid, Distorted, Hybrid, Efe, Gyrl
    townReadby: Distorted, Rachyl, Lenneth, SCV, Dutes
    nbpost: 194
    comment: read(#77, he look genuinely town, playing exactly in the same way that the spirit game where he was town.

Spoiler : Tauntshaman :

Tauntshaman
    role:
    vote: Rachyl
    scumRead: Rachyl, MM, SCV
    scumReadBy:
    townRead: Efe, Lenneth, Gyrl, Noz
    townReadby: Distorted
    nbpost: 28
    comment: look pretty new, just riding waves. His list of townread/scumread look useless af(#763)

Spoiler : Scvmurderer :

Scvmurderer
    role: Guard
    vote: Distorted
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy: MM, Distorted, Lenneth, Tauntshaman
    townRead: MM
    townReadby:
    nbpost: 39
    comment: I am confused about him, he look scumy af but I have the feeling he is just a failing town.

Spoiler : Numbertwo :

Numbertwo
    role:
    vote: Blink, Gyrl
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby:
    nbpost: 19
    comment: He was less active in the spirit game where he was scum. He is actualy pushing people and actively voting, which make me think he is town.

Spoiler : Rachyl :

Rachyl
    role:
    vote: Blink, Blink
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy: Efe, Gyrl, Blink, Tauntshaman
    townRead: MM, Distorted, Lenneth
    townReadby: Distorted, MM, Lenneth
    nbpost: 101
    comment: looking 100% town ( LAMIST? ), someone looking townish is actualy pretty good and we can't lynch him just for being too towny, isn't it?
    Suspect Gyrl, Blink and noz

Spoiler : Noz :

Noz
    role:
    vote: Hybrid, MM, Tauntshaman
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby: Tauntshaman
    nbpost: 21
    comment: AFK af, how are we supposed to read anything about him?

Spoiler : Dutes :

Dutes
    role:
    vote: hybrid
    scumRead: Hybrid, Dutes
    scumReadBy:
    townRead: MM, Gyrl
    townReadby: Distorted
    nbpost: 25
    comment: nothing to say !

Spoiler : post number :

Marshmallow Marshall : Posts 194
    Distorted : Posts 140
    Rachyl : Posts 101
    blinkskater : Posts 89
    Hybrid : Posts 50
    Efekannn02 : Posts 43
    Scvmurderer : Posts 39
    Tauntshaman : Posts 28
    Lenneth : Posts 27
    Dutes : Posts 25
    Noz_Bugz : Posts 21
    Gyrlander : Posts 19
    Numbertwo : Posts 19

Tell me what is useless/usefull/could be better etc ! I will try to make one for each day I am alive.

Yay usefull

Rachyl (1 [L-6]):
    Tauntshaman
    Hybrid (3 [L-4]):
    blinkskater, Noz_Bugz, Dutes
    Gyrlander (2 [L-5]):
    Numbertwo, Distorted
    Scvmurderer (2 [L-5]):
    Rachyl, Lenneth
    blinkskater (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Distorted (1 [L-6]):
    Scvmurderer

3 hours remaining and we are pretty divided right now. And that D1 is not really a talkative day compared to others games
    wow u r so good, leting me know who voted who for that time <3 so weird that efe got lynched after those voets lol

Same here, Hybrid would just be a dumb policy lynch at this point. Efe is uhh.... YEAH EFE WHERE ARE YOU?? @Efekannn02 it's the time for you to be on. Get here before going to bed pls
    it s 11 pm, and he s on a boarding school what do you think?

-vote efekannn02
    this is his scum meta, playing the background. as town he would be here telling us we are all idiots. Instead he is letting this fall into chaos.

@Efekannn02
    distorted, you are just calling everyone which you ve played before and who afks scum from now on srsly...

6. ISO #1406

@Distorted we either lynch rachyl or you kill her. You killing her is what i want to be hapenning, since i dont fully trust you either.

7. ISO #1407

Also, i ll town read noz for his town slip, and lenneth for his great play as town. To dumb people who cant even understand my posts.

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

btw, could everyone have a clock around their house for GMT+1 and GMT+2 timelines? those are mine and efe's timelines

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

-vote rachyl
    i like your reads rachyl is probally my biggest cult read atm. I think MM is the arson and a tracker should check MM tonight everything rachyl says seems fake and forced to me
    you've seen my read abotu you as well right? If you really are scum, i d like you to do as what you ve said before. Or else I m just gonna ignore you till the end of the time

12. ISO #1412
    Rachyl

Im here now. let me read and catch up to see what i missed, i just woke up

13. ISO #1413
    Rachyl

@Rachyl would you approve of a MM and blinkskater love affair?
    mhmmm okay

14. ISO #1414

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    you've seen my read abotu you as well right? If you really are scum, i d like you to do as what you ve said before. Or else I m just gonna ignore you till the end of the time
    Im not about to break my word, im still town, and i trust you and distorted to be town also

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416
    Rachyl

did the Thing convert someone over night? how soon can he start converting people?

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418
    Rachyl

Who did you visit last night rachyl?
    I didnt visit anyone.

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

o yea, i trashtalked lots fake claimed tpr and then i m town read in ur eye?

hm, i got the idea cool i hope u ve became da stationary command

if he wanted to be SC he d claim cit, it d be a waste for a bg to just give up on his role and become the SC instead...

i smell salt

When exactly you ve seen my meta as me being scum? This s bs.

Maybe that s cuz i beat u in the bo5 we ve played while me having lagz

I was playing sc2 all day without worrying about stuff since i knew i d not be lynched after shitposting that much and claaiming a tpr role )))

FYI, if i was mm/arso, i would have actually try to hide my role as much as possible since cult would want to convert the NK first just to get rid of surprises...

Then, you ve narrowed your suspects to girald and blinkstalker? k

their reasons are not valid, they r more of a like omgus vote. "Oh i know his scum meta" while he doesnt and "i scumread hybrid cuz of his play" which when did u even seen my play LMAO what a big 2 liars

seeing you wont be able to get him on the pressure anymore, you just fell back to your corner...

Rachyl slipped, if you are confident to be a townie and that gives you the power to pressure on someone, you are most probably SCUM. You wouldnt want to pressure someone just because you have the power to, you would want to pressure someone because you feel like he s scum. Slip!

That was a fake claim to take the shot from survivalist or to make the game more interesting to me, a cult luring. Sadly i ve got no PMS at all. My afking to it was calculated to not to become a cultist because of my role claim. So i didnt even put my page on.

There were no reasons to scum read gyrlander, if your iso is shit your read is useless.

You know just because of that distorted wouldnt be converted since SCUM already knows that he ll be suspected till the last moment of his life. And once he starts misacting he will be lynched which will make cult s power significantly lower.

Just as i said, you cant be readen through for now.

BUDDYING ofmg...

Why wouldn't you though? Him dying gives us MORE favors than DISADVANTAGES. He will obviously be culted in the late game and is gonna just be a pain in the ass since he can just manipulate you people easily <.<

Tbh, this feeling always gets me lol, i m gonna town read you because of that the entirity of the game. And scum would just need to have some evidence to make ppl bad so yeah.

When? quote it @blinkskater

if your reads can change this fast, then why bother even try to call someone up for scum? ...

as i said, distorted would have wanted to convert then get lynched d2 just because he d be actually wanting to have a fellow cult while him carrying entire the game just bcz he d be super suspicous at d3 or d4.

Without a lead, your reads are useless, either back them off or shut ur arse.

at least i m not a brainless blind train who only depends on the trails of rails.............

ok, i ll add u to my town read. But if you really flip scum and you dont do those things, do not even try to speak to me. I dont like 2 faced ppl.

fyi i dont use metas, i just afk every single one of the games. Check nighless black flag game if you want to see a hybrid meta.

Spoiler : usefull yay :

Yay usefull

wow u r so good, leting me know who voted who for that time <3 so weird that efe got lynched after those voets lol

it s 11 pm, and he s on a boarding school what do you think?

distorted, you are just calling everyone which you ve played before and who afks scum from now on srsly...
    glad to see you back in the game ! at least people will maybe stop being focus on you

and SCV is pretty calm too D2, I think that day will be better

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

he acted protown so we should lynch him?
    It's true the thing probably targeted one of the pro town guys, so me, distorted, rachyl or MM.
    no, the thing is she used reads upoon her to pressure up people, that sn ot a valid reason to pressure people. You have to have a scum vibe from people to pressure not just "let s interrogate you now" kind of thing. Imo that s scum move

26. ISO #1426
    Rachyl

Id just love to hear why people think that im scum

27. ISO #1427

Id just love to hear why people think that im scum
    Id just love to hear why you are blind

28. ISO #1428

no, the thing is she used reads upoon her to pressure up people, that sn ot a valid reason to pressure people. You have to have a scum vibe from people to pressure not just "let s interrogate you now" kind of thing. Imo that s scum move
    It can be just a way to make people involved to the game, just making them talk and participate, no?

29. ISO #1429
    Rachyl

Hybrid are you the Thing? Yes or NO

30. ISO #1430
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    @Magoroth Since we skipped sc voting phase do we get longer lynching phase instead?
    Yes

31. ISO #1431

It can be just a way to make people involved to the game, just making them talk and participate, no?
    No, that couldnt have been a way to that. She was pressuring the people who WERE afk and havent really contributed yet. They would have contribute by their own anyway. The mechanic of pressure works on the ppl who has already been contributed. Or else we d just have a policy lynch on the afk people. That s how it works.

32. ISO #1432

Hybrid are you the Thing? Yes or NO
    You are NOT confirmed, you are just an unknown person like everyone else. If someone pressures you, it doesnt mean they are the thing. So NO.
    Also this is an example of my read, rn she s just trying to do the same thing to get pressure off from herself <.< She s just keeping it safe and trying to avoid from any pressures whatsoever for not to slip.

33. ISO #1433
    Rachyl

You are NOT confirmed, you are just an unknown person like everyone else. If someone pressures you, it doesnt mean they are the thing. So NO.
    Also this is an example of my read, rn she s just trying to do the same thing to get pressure off from herself <.< She s just keeping it safe and trying to avoid from any pressures whatsoever for not to slip.
    im trying to question people which is what your supposed to do. oh yeah im totally trying to keep pressure off my self! i already passed my test with Distorted. when did you pass any kind of test? you didnt, you just went afk and lurked then came back and then you think your some important town role lmao. your a joke. just like Gyrlander

34. ISO #1434

im trying to question people which is what your supposed to do. oh yeah im totally trying to keep pressure off my self! i already passed my test with Distorted. when did you pass any kind of test? you didnt, you just went afk and lurked then came back and then you think your some important town role lmao. your a joke. just like Gyrlander
    1, there s no tests in this game, espeacilly in a cult save
    2 i dont need to go through a test, since the entirety of this game is a test
    3 i ve never have lurked, i just went afk for my strat to work off.

Oh also do you really think that a newie like you could keep the pressure on the people while nothing even has happened to them? Remember MM's lead on gyr? I m still waiting for his ISO to be done but the last thing i remember is him saying "oh i townread gyr" while saying "gyrlander is scum, iso of him brb", that s your case over there. You pressured other people since you had the townread from mm distorted and such after doing your job off you just went off as well. The last time i remember you posting is before the efekannn s lynch, were you the one who went on on that? No.
    Why would someone be pressuring people if it wont have any effects in this game except that they are trying to take off the attention of herself by getting right into the attention center. People wouldn't notice the small things in front of the big things you know. So here it is that s why.

35. ISO #1435

now watch it, she will use sarcasm to deflect the attention off herself again
    She s typing her sentences and just abotu to press post button but a new message has emerged!

36. ISO #1436
    Rachyl

now watch it, she will use sarcasm to deflect the attention off herself again
    She s typing her sentences and just abotu to press post button but a new message has emerged!
    Of course this game in of itself is a test. but if you read earlier in the pages, I was tested by Distorted. He basically put me on the spot and wanted to see if i really wanted to be checked by his ability, and I passed his test. My point is that no Thing would have even put themselves in that position to begin with. So what i think we should do now is have Distorted use his ability on me since you all think that i am scum, i am willing to do whatever it takes to prove my innocence. How about you? Are you willing to risk it all to prove your innocence Hybrid?

37. ISO #1437

Of course this game in of itself is a test. but if you read earlier in the pages, I was tested by Distorted. He basically put me on the spot and wanted to see if i really wanted to be checked by his ability, and I passed his test. My point is that no Thing would have even put themselves in that position to begin with. So what i think we should do now is have Distorted use his ability on me since you all think that i am scum, i am willing to do whatever it takes to prove my innocence. How about you? Are you willing to risk it all to prove your innocence Hybrid?
    Ok, let distorted use the ability on you. Obviously if he agrees on that, if he doesnt i m up for you to be lynched

38. ISO #1438
    Rachyl

Ok, let distorted use the ability on you. Obviously if he agrees on that, if he doesnt i m up for you to be lynched
    Okay. whenever he comes back ill let him know. And you didnt answer my question, why is that? Are you nervous? Are you getting shook up Hybrid? ????

39. ISO #1439

Okay. whenever he comes back ill let him know. And you didnt answer my question, why is that? Are you nervous? Are you getting shook up Hybrid? ????
    I think you have lack of attention disorder, just reread the paragraph i ve wrote

40. ISO #1440
    Rachyl

I think you have lack of attention disorder, just reread the paragraph i ve wrote
    I know what you wrote. my question was, are you willing to risk it all to prove your innocence? yes or no

41. ISO #1441
    Rachyl

Awwwww whats the matter Hybrid? I see you lurking, im waiting for you to answer my question!

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443
    Rachyl

LMAO!!!!!! Hybrid did you just duck my line of questioning? Thats ok Hybrid, i know your scared and all lol. Im going to go play some SC2 Campaign, ill be back in a little bit.

44. ISO #1444

glad to see you back in the game ! at least people will maybe stop being focus on you

and SCV is pretty calm too D2, I think that day will be better
    I'm a cool train
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.