Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Wont happen from me sorry girly
    awwwh okay.

4. ISO #854

Everyone lynch the only BG claim thats super duper pro town
    His bg claim was everything but really serious.
    The worst part is I won't be surprised if he is really town and really BG. But that's just too dumb to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Blinkskater do me a huuuuge favor and vote up SCV Murderer please. We need him lynched asap
    We still have time for that, don't be too hasty.

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Hey, I reread the first 22 pages to see the votes !
    D1 final vote for SC:

rachyl: Hybrid, blink, gyrl, SCV
    distorted : rachyl, MM, tauntschaman, N2, dutes, lenneth

Spoiler : comment about the votes :

Tauntschaman was just voting randomly (imo)
    N2 voted MM pretty early, then distorted, he is more active than during the game he was scum
    MM, rachyl and distorted was making a plan and voting together
    Blink instantly voted for rachyl but never for distorted
    Gyrl wanted rachyl dead for being a bitch another game and didn't vote for distorted

2 hours before the deadline:
    people who talked: blink, N2, dutes, SCV, gyrl, lenneth, rachyl
    blink and SCV purposely voted rachyl
    gyrl didn't vote for distorted but vanished 1h30 before the deadline

Spoiler : quote :

Well, that was what we want to do.

so you prefer to be SC to kill distorted or dying for it (as a BG) than letting him kill himself? That doesn't make any sense.

Wait what?

to kill him?

15 minutes before the deadline...

4 minutes before the deadline...

SCV look scummy af BUT...
    I have the feeling SCV is just a failing town that tried to protect distorted because he think distorted is more valuable than him.
    The bg claim look like more a shitizen play to draw attention. SCV is basicly too active doing that in the last 2 hours to be 'scummy' imo.
    Blink is more cautious and was just pushing to not vote distorted.

Actualy the settings are not letting us enough time to vote a SC.
    As a european, the game start at 1 am so basickly we are sleeping when americans start the day.
    If american people don't vote before going to bed, we are screwed.
    Then european people start playing and can vote.
    That mean at any point, we have just half of the town to actualy vote someone in the first 12 hours.

Basickly my scumread atm despite what I just said:
    blink first
    scv second
    Ja, same here, I agree with that post at that point of my reading, and thank you for the spoilers. BUT now I see that Scv is at L-3 and blink is not getting voted?!!!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I have Lenneth is a top town read now, this was a great post honestly. One of the most informative (if not THE most informative) posts in the game thus far.
    Indeed. So your read on lenneth :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #858

Distorted & MM you guys are retarded i'm a tpr of im lynched today and flip scum i will delete my sc2 mafia account i will quit skwirl i will burn my xbox 1 and i will uninstall sc2 and never play a single game of mafia again i give yall my word, which means a lot to me i am town.
    Don't tell me that shit is why you got unvoted....

9. ISO #859

You are thinking about things that aren't even there there was other people that could have voted you as Commander distorted I had shit going on it's day 1 at the time I didn't give a fuck I was drinking and watching hockey and then I went to bed it's not my fault I don't give a fuck if I'm checked and mm cannot read me you know this you're either ignoring your gut right now or you're scum
    You're pulling that defense quite hard now, while you weren't even understanding Distorted when he said that exact same thing.
    Plus you KNOW D1 is important. Not having much time doesn't mean you can't put a fucking vote to get confirmed. Being confirmed means the potential BG (we had a BG claim at that point) can guard you and make cult waste a night/kill the NK. And we got a Mayor, which would be VERY important. So... You are still scummy. Your defense is watching hockey and being drunk lmfao...

10. ISO #860

You said you reread the whole thread sober. Logically what is retarded is D1, most crucial day in this setup we dont have a commander to pressure with. Why you would intentionally pull that option is what I have an issue with. My gut literally is telling me you are scum because that was honestly such a horrible play taking out the commander; really have an issue seeing you do that as town.

Everything we are thinking about IS there is the thing. It's not a bunch of made up shit. You keep using drunk as an excuse but when you came back, as stated you reread the thread sober. You used u voting rachyl as a 'town' move for you but it was 4 minutes before the time was up. So using that alone saying thats who you were nominating is scummy in itself. Your read/vote against rachyl was based on efekannn and gyrlander - and you tried to scum read me for something I do every game where you put some trap or w/e the hell you claim it was.

Cult saves we need to narrow people down FAST before shit can spread, less people = better.

This on the other hand I believe.

-vote scvmurderer

@Scvmurderer start giving more info rather than 1 line shitposting. provide reasoning behind what you did and do.
    Lol, you're gonna wait a long time... he NEVER does that. Out of the one game he was... scum. Which is why I'm not pushing him even if he's scummy as hell.

And the part about burning his skwirl and deleting his xbox 1 and uninstalling mafia and quitting sc2... come on lol. Didn't you agree on that shit being over? @blinkskater if you really are town you're gonna have problems... I WILL CALL ARSONIST TO GO ANNOY YOU BECAUSE OF SKWIRL TEAMING!!!

11. ISO #861

Im not disagreeing with you on the fact that my day 1 play was not pro town it never is i say this every game.. i wasn't going to have you give your life just to confirm me that part is NOT best for the town but i agree we should have had a commander but to say its SOLEY my fault is inaccurate there are other players in the game
    It is never pro-town in itself, but you sacrifice the protown side to lay traps and form reads on everyone after, when you're town. As scum, you don't do that. You just fake your town meta without being useful. And that's what you're doing atm.

12. ISO #862

@magoroth I also think the setup should be tweaked to make 16-24 hour commander voting periods. It is not uncommon for setups to have 24 hour wait periods before lynching. Due to the timezones Lenneth pointed out it really does make it very odd timing. BUT I guess it also helps force people to vote on their personal read, also allows WIFOM for scum though.
    Mentions don't work in a color code, it's why I stopped mentioning people in my lists of reads

13. ISO #863

I dunno it just seemed so far against your meta. But so far your meta now seems legit for being pressured when town.. so SCV or gyrlander is who I am most comfortable with lynching today. SCV honestly needs to explain wtf he is talking about though, seriously...

There is also the possibility that pressuring hard onto u just gave the Thing some serious WIFOM.. so he could have easily voted me then to hopefully eliminate. But honestly, it would be in the things best interest to keep as many town alive as possible to recruit - the second it drops down to low numbers where we can figure it out we can start using night kills AND lynches to take out the cult.
    Honestly: Scv might be scum, but more likely NK. We NEED to kill the thing. The sooner is the better. And blink has high odds of being Thing. He's gonna be a read we're gonna carry all game. I will never trust that guy. I seriously think we should get blink today, unless HE CLAIMS EXACT ROLE and provides a very solid defense. @Distorted @Lenneth (why did you switch on Scv, I didn't get it actually)

14. ISO #864

Honestly tell me do you not see somethong off with rachyl?
    The LAMIST. LAMIST to the point of being LAME... but no solo scum would pull that on D1, as I said. Unless he's really REALLY REAAAALLLLLLYYYY ballsy. I will have to examinate his play on D2 to have a better idea, but for now townread.

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -unvote

You truly relaxed from that desire to lynch blink and jumped on Scv's train, Rachyl. Care to make at least a post about it? Also, have you role claimed?
    Is gyrlander baiting a role claim here???

But I do agree with the question asked to rachyl about explanation.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

17. ISO #867

I don't know if that will be usefull but that the informations i gathered from the beginning of D1.

The 'vote' part is just a chronological list of every votes people did(after the SC election). I actualy missed something like that in the spirit game so I made one !
    I put in the the scumread/townread part only the people who clearly said they are scumreading/townreading people.

It's not 100% accurate, maybe I made some mistakes.

Spoiler : Efekannn02 :

Efekannn02
    role: Shitizen
    vote: Rachyl
    scumRead: Rachyl
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby: Distorted, Blink, Tauntshaman, MM
    nbpost: 43
    comment: He is playing like in the spirit game. I am still confused with him, I have the feeling he is from the best to just ignore him but that is not helping us xD

Spoiler : Hybrid :

Hybrid
    role: tracker
    vote:
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy: Distorted
    townRead:
    townReadby: MM
    nbpost: 50
    comment: nothing to say

Spoiler : Distorted :

Distorted
    role: shitizen
    vote: Blink, SCV
    scumRead: Blink, Gyrl, SCV, Hybrid
    scumReadBy:
    townRead: Rachyl, MM, Efe, Dutes, Tauntschaman, Lenneth
    townReadby: Rachyl, Lenneth, Blink, MM
    nbpost: 140
    comment: I played alot in the mod with him and we usualy can read if the other one is town or scum. Currently, I won't say he is 100% town but at least he is 100% clean for me.

Spoiler : Gyrlander :

Gyrlander
    role:
    vote:
    townRead:
    townReadby: Dutes, Tauntshaman, MM
    nbpost: 19
    comment: agreed to lynch blink (#784)

Spoiler : Blinkskater :

Blinkskater
    role: TPR
    vote: Hybrid, Rachyl, Distorted
    scumRead: Hybrid, Rachyl
    scumReadBy: MM, Distorted, Lenneth
    townRead: Distorted?(#651), Efe
    townReadby:
    nbpost: 89
    comment: Jumped on a lynch train on rachyl when Efe/gyrl scumreaded rachyl. It's funny because distorted, MM and myself are reading rachyl as a town.
    So basickly, they are scumreading rachyl because she is not a noob and acting like a real town? I am not surprised about Efe. But wtf blink? (#576)

Spoiler : Marshmallow Marshall :

Marshmallow Marshall
    role:
    vote: Gyrl, Blink
    scumRead: Blink, SCV
    scumReadBy: Tauntshaman
    townRead: Rachyl, hybrid, Distorted, Hybrid, Efe, Gyrl
    townReadby: Distorted, Rachyl, Lenneth, SCV, Dutes
    nbpost: 194
    comment: read(#77, he look genuinely town, playing exactly in the same way that the spirit game where he was town.

Spoiler : Tauntshaman :

Tauntshaman
    role:
    vote: Rachyl
    scumRead: Rachyl, MM, SCV
    scumReadBy:
    townRead: Efe, Lenneth, Gyrl, Noz
    townReadby: Distorted
    nbpost: 28
    comment: look pretty new, just riding waves. His list of townread/scumread look useless af(#763)

Spoiler : Scvmurderer :

Scvmurderer
    role: Guard
    vote: Distorted
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy: MM, Distorted, Lenneth, Tauntshaman
    townRead: MM
    townReadby:
    nbpost: 39
    comment: I am confused about him, he look scumy af but I have the feeling he is just a failing town.

Spoiler : Numbertwo :

Numbertwo
    role:
    vote: Blink, Gyrl
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby:
    comment: He was less active in the spirit game where he was scum. He is actualy pushing people and actively voting, which make me think he is town.

Spoiler : Rachyl :

Rachyl
    role:
    vote: Blink, Blink
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy: Efe, Gyrl, Blink, Tauntshaman
    townRead: MM, Distorted, Lenneth
    townReadby: Distorted, MM, Lenneth
    nbpost: 101
    comment: looking 100% town ( LAMIST? ), someone looking townish is actualy pretty good and we can't lynch him just for being too towny, isn't it?
    Suspect Gyrl, Blink and noz

Spoiler : Noz :

Noz
    role:
    vote: Hybrid, MM, Tauntshaman
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby: Tauntshaman
    nbpost: 21
    comment: AFK af, how are we supposed to read anything about him?

Spoiler : Dutes :

Dutes
    role:
    vote: hybrid
    scumRead: Hybrid, Dutes
    scumReadBy:
    townRead: MM, Gyrl
    townReadby: Distorted
    nbpost: 25
    comment: nothing to say !

Spoiler : post number :

Marshmallow Marshall : Posts 194
    Distorted : Posts 140
    Rachyl : Posts 101
    blinkskater : Posts 89
    Hybrid : Posts 50
    Efekannn02 : Posts 43
    Scvmurderer : Posts 39
    Tauntshaman : Posts 28
    Lenneth : Posts 27
    Dutes : Posts 25
    Noz_Bugz : Posts 21
    Gyrlander : Posts 19
    Numbertwo : Posts 19

Tell me what is useless/usefull/could be better etc ! I will try to make one for each day I am alive.
    AYYY +99999999999 townpoints lol, that's what we need. I actually think you're at risk of getting converted idk what the TPRs are but if you can do anything about it... the people who are liekly to get converted are lenneth distorted myself rachyl (maybe) gyrlander.

The list was very useful. I just realized Tauntshaman was randomly townreading Noz_Bugz. I don't see why, it's strange. Maybe he's scum and he knows who is who??? I just don't know, he's really weird.

I don't really know about Scv, actually. I'm not really scumreading him, but I think he's scummy. But not scum. My reasons are however invalid... guts and meta, can't be verified...

18. ISO #868

Is gyrlander baiting a role claim here???

But I do agree with the question asked to rachyl about explanation.
    WHAT?! I did not see that post... however WTF @Gyrlander what is that???

19. ISO #869

Even if Rachyl is too town to her own good. For D1, I think it's better to be focused on lurking people or people who are actualy looking scummy (hello SCV/blink).

Let's say today we start by lynching Rachyl. What does that mean?
    That will mean if you are playing pro town, you are gonna be lynched BEFORE the scum/afk dudes. Seriously?
    Even if we can't trust Rachyl at 100%, I don't think we will lynch her right now.
    We can still elect a commander tomorrow who will try to check someone.
    Exactly.

20. ISO #870

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    No
    Lol. Just "no". This is the Town Scv speaking... BUT ALSO THE FUCKING USELESS @Scvmurderer GET YOUR ASS ON HERE AND GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS. DETAILED.

21. ISO #871

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Lynch distorted duh
    what the fuck man lol, why are you playing the imbecile card??

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

Dang, this Scv guy is a troll. Go to Mordor

-vote Scvmurderer
    Git dem scoompoyntzz

You just jumped on the train that was getting traction... opportunistic scum behavior.

24. ISO #874

I just got the strong feeling @Lenneth is scum.... lol

The amount of effort put into this game compared to last game is a huge difference.... too towny to be town =(

Hybrid claimed tracker and vanished @blinkskater , so he is a tpr claim as well..
    Lol if he's scum he deserves to win that game XD he's SUPER helpful, and even if he's scum he'll solve the game for us LOLLLL

25. ISO #875

you mean, the dude who was really active the first few hours (more than me the whole day until now)?
    I don't think lynching an afk will be a great help for us. He is not even reading the forum (not connected, maybe at a guest?).
    I don't think he is lurking, I just think he is afk for some personnal reasons.
    Yep. BUT HE'S PLAYING COOP ATM @Hybrid GET YOUR AFK ASS ON HERE. You are shitting on all the work we're putting into this game. I am starting to lose the respect I had for you. GET HERE. NOW.

26. ISO #876

No im not quite sure you understand he literally does this every game, lategame we wouldnt want him around it will only hurt us in the longrun, also i would be up for a rachyl or MM lynch aswell but i advise against a distorted/SCV lynch
    Mhmmm... Yeah lynch rachyl, great idea: prefer a lynch on active guy who is helping town in a way than lynching an inactive or a scummy. What the fuck, blink? And lol you propose to lynch me too?

27. ISO #877

Dont forget its day 1 people anyone even a noob can sit here and post pro town things its fucking simple we all can do it we are all good mod players, when we claim roles and xome back woth evidence on day 2 then we can start weeding out the lies from the truth
    Nice... you want us to out our roles on D1 in a cult save. Congratz, you just earned more scoompoyntzz.... plus YOU DIDN'T EVEN CLAIM YOUR EXACT ROLE. The save is all Hidden Town, there's no way to count roles like the mod. You are giving the perfect strategy for the cult atm.

28. ISO #878

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yep. BUT HE'S PLAYING COOP ATM @Hybrid GET YOUR AFK ASS ON HERE. You are shitting on all the work we're putting into this game. I am starting to lose the respect I had for you. GET HERE. NOW.
    .....Why sign up for these @Hybrid - this has literally become a common thing with you. I don't think ive played a game with you yet where it wasnt just policy lynching or wanting a replacement.

29. ISO #879

Nice... you want us to out our roles on D1 in a cult save. Congratz, you just earned more scoompoyntzz.... plus YOU DIDN'T EVEN CLAIM YOUR EXACT ROLE. The save is all Hidden Town, there's no way to count roles like the mod. You are giving the perfect strategy for the cult atm.
    magoroth did hand select roles though, then random distribute.

30. ISO #880

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    meh was reaction testing abit

but for real now

-vote Hybrid
    He is gonna screw us up by basically being a lost vote if he is town, or make this game drag on if he is scum. Also the early roleclaim was a bit sus imo
    Nah I have better for Hybrid: replacement. He doesn't give a fuck about the game. @Magoroth He's playing coop and not even logging on to read. He obviously won't catch up. Maybe start searching for a replacement on Hybrid?

31. ISO #881

magoroth did hand select roles though, then random distribute.
    But we don't know how many TPRs there are ^^

32. ISO #882

You say scv isnt helping town yet i see him with pro town intentions, who's to say you are right and i am wrong?
    Me... Scv is not helping town at all lol. I don't care about the intentions he seems to have... I want him to ACTUALLY help town.

33. ISO #883

Congrats Scv, your way of playing is horrible and cancerigenous no matter your role / alignment. If there was a Jester I wouldn't be that surprised but the fact that there isn't makes me think you're a total moron.

Thank you.
    Yeah... whatever is your role you're playing poorly atm. Even if there was a jester. @Scvmurderer start posting a good and legit defense or my vote goes on you.

34. ISO #884

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    yes obviously. because scv murderer is a troll thats why i want him lynched and out of this game
    ???? WAIT A SECOND that goes totally out of the behavior... would others be right about you being too towny to be town?! @Rachyl EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

35. ISO #885

Sigh you just dont get it and it does not benefit town for me to say what i believe he is doing just vote one of us and be wrong im done with ya
    Not saying anything because you're such a great genius... yay, but it doesn't make the game a win.

36. ISO #886

Everyone lynch the only BG claim thats super duper pro town
    HOW IS IT FUCKING PROTOWN?!!!

37. ISO #887

Ay after reading everything, blink is even more scummy and so is Scv.

38. ISO #888

@Gyrlander give your opinions on people; you have sheeped a lot of votes, laid low under the radar, and changed the narrative in the past on yourself. (specifically about who voted for S.C)

-vote gyrlander
    right now we are pushing between 2 TPR claims. Hybrid does have the potential to confirm himself. instead of using hybrid as a policy lynch D1, we can possibly use station commanders to shoot these people who are not talking.

39. ISO #889

Honestly: Scv might be scum, but more likely NK. We NEED to kill the thing. The sooner is the better. And blink has high odds of being Thing. He's gonna be a read we're gonna carry all game. I will never trust that guy. I seriously think we should get blink today, unless HE CLAIMS EXACT ROLE and provides a very solid defense. @Distorted @Lenneth (why did you switch on Scv, I didn't get it actually)
    To be honest, SCV is annoying af and I just get tired of it. I am okay for lynching blink or SCV.
    If we have to lynch a lurking dude, probably noz or dutes.

Any thought about gyrl? she is pretty afk too.

I just got the strong feeling @Lenneth is scum.... lol

The amount of effort put into this game compared to last game is a huge difference.... too towny to be town =(

Hybrid claimed tracker and vanished @blinkskater , so he is a tpr claim as well..
    Well, it's up to you lol. I don't think me, you, MM or rachyl will be lynch today (all pro towns) so I guess I am good for now

40. ISO #890

To be honest, SCV is annoying af and I just get tired of it. I am okay for lynching blink or SCV.
    If we have to lynch a lurking dude, probably noz or dutes.

Any thought about gyrl? she is pretty afk too.

Well, it's up to you lol. I don't think me, you, MM or rachyl will be lynch today (all pro towns) so I guess I am good for now
    ayy not going to push a lynch on you today, but I have this underlying feeling that you are scum lol those posts are too helpful >=O but, this is your second game and the first you were kinda feeling it out. So, sounds like ur setting a good meta for yourself this game

41. ISO #891

ayy not going to push a lynch on you today, but I have this underlying feeling that you are scum lol those posts are too helpful >=O but, this is your second game and the first you were kinda feeling it out. So, sounds like ur setting a good meta for yourself this game
    You know I am a town player, I don't like playing killing evil role .
    I don't know how I will play if I get an evil role one day.
    I will have to put as much effort I did today without having the motivation to do it ~~

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

You know I am a town player, I don't like playing killing evil role .
    I don't know how I will play if I get an evil role one day.
    I will have to put as much effort I did today without having the motivation to do it ~~
    evil roles are fun - just need to watch out for having too accurate of reads, and town reading too many people =P

44. ISO #894

@Gyrlander give your opinions on people; you have sheeped a lot of votes, laid low under the radar, and changed the narrative in the past on yourself. (specifically about who voted for S.C)

-vote gyrlander
    right now we are pushing between 2 TPR claims. Hybrid does have the potential to confirm himself. instead of using hybrid as a policy lynch D1, we can possibly use station commanders to shoot these people who are not talking.
    "sheeped a lot of votes" /just did my first vote, Scv
    "changed the narrative in the past of yourself" /post full of ! and sarcasm that you can smell from USA

Thank you Anonymous Donor

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

"sheeped a lot of votes" /just did my first vote, Scv
    "changed the narrative in the past of yourself" /post full of ! and sarcasm that you can smell from USA
    what I said a few pages before :

Gyrlander
    role:
    vote:
    townRead:
    townReadby: Dutes, Tauntshaman, MM
    comment: agreed to lynch blink (#784)

I can confirm the vote was her first one.

So Gyrl, what's up? any thoughts?

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.