User Tag List

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    DID I STUTTER?!?!
    Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    think outside the box you keep having 2 choices with 2 indicators while i have way more

YOU NEED TO THINk OF MORE POSSIBILITIES OF WHAT IF AND WHY DISTORTED POSTS LIKE THIS ITS JUST NOT TROLLING BUT OTHER REASONS ASWELL!
    I also need to think about you not being confirmed and you maybe trying to manipulate me =)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

You have no choice now distorted is town
    And you're scum =)
    -vote Blinkykannn07

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wtf how do you find all that funny stuff so fast lmao you're great!! THE ROTTEN POTATO KILLER SHALL BE THE NEW !!!!
    lets just say he is a computer master

oh and also what the hell is the watermeloan religion? and why does nobody here acknowledge that im The Lord Of The Potatoes!?

6. ISO #156

lets just say he is a computer master

oh and also what the hell is the watermeloan religion? and why does nobody here acknowledge that im The Lord Of The Potatoes!?
    We throw potatoes to you, fake lord. =)

7. ISO #157

Actually... I'm town leaning distorted SLIGHTLY... again... which means he's scum? I feel like a scum wouldn't troll so lightly... But damn lol I DON'T WANT TO TRUST YOU DISTORTED!!!
    its ok, I am for reals town this time. And out of guilty unconscious I dont think I could quote this to you, and win as evil and actually feel good about it knowing I would never be trusted again =( I would divert and ignore this post.

I am Town

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    So you're coming to Distorted's defense now?
    so youre bloodthirsty by hunting distorted defenders? (i personally dont defend distorted because of various reasons like him being a triple crosser)

And you're scum =)
    -vote Blinkykannn07
    Efekannn02 Here And I Didnt Type That I Know Youre Thinking Differently Because Its Your First Time Against A Archon :/

And Also Im Letting Blink Do The Roleclaiming Stuff Im Just Gonna Use Psychology And Other Things Right Now

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    its ok, I am for reals town this time. And out of guilty unconscious I dont think I could quote this to you, and win as evil and actually feel good about it knowing I would never be trusted again =( I would divert and ignore this post.

I am Town
    Green is for host questions fool!
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

12. ISO #162

I also need to think about you not being confirmed and you maybe trying to manipulate me =)
    have some jailor flashbacks please i want you to think that im scum by that for no reason right now
    (except some reasons like tactical advantages like getting over with it but they are secrets)

when didnt efekannn02 manipulate someone? i guess when he is friendly to strangers or friends :/

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

One player here feels scummy.
    @Ratatoskr
    Quick summary of what he has done this game:
    Posts #7 #8 #12 #13 - votes Distorted
    Post #22 - votes Ozy
    #26 - Attacks Ozy while buddying MM
    #32 - Attacks Ozy
    #36 - Votes Distorted, follows SCV
    #46 - filler post
    #51 - explains who is Blinkykannn07
    #59 - filler post
    #66 - votes Blink
    #68 defensive counter vote to Distorted
    #75 votes Magaroth
    #80 casual defensive question
    #93 attack Magaroth
    #101 agrees with MM on Blinkykannn07 claiming scum
    #105 Filler msg
    #111 undermines, scumpaints Blinkykannn07
    #142 Votes distorted after distorted votes MM
    #153 Questions possible Blinkykannn07+Distorted team

Almost no posts, just random votes. Potentially defending Marshmallow Marshall

-vote Ratatoskr

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

so youre bloodthirsty by hunting distorted defenders? (i personally dont defend distorted because of various reasons like him being a triple crosser)

Efekannn02 Here And I Didnt Type That I Know Youre Thinking Differently Because Its Your First Time Against A Archon :/

And Also Im Letting Blink Do The Roleclaiming Stuff Im Just Gonna Use Psychology And Other Things Right Now
    Roleclaiming lol. I CLAIM CITIZEN!!!!!!!!!! You are faking being pro-town and I don't like that. Plus, potential slip: "Against" an archon, only a scum would know he's playing AGAINST someone and a normal Town player on D1 would be playing WITH people.

17. ISO #167

We throw potatoes to you, fake lord. =)
    Hell Yeah! (except the fake part)

I am Town
    doesnt work on me but i hope it worked on MM ,we are not even 3 hours in and he is paranoid already

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Roleclaiming lol. I CLAIM CITIZEN!!!!!!!!!! You are faking being pro-town and I don't like that. Plus, potential slip: "Against" an archon, only a scum would know he's playing AGAINST someone and a normal Town player on D1 would be playing WITH people.
    actually - that is a good catch.

20. ISO #170

Distorted's insistence (not to mention the fact that he's already literally blurting "I'M TOWN") that he's innocent this early on makes me suspicious. It's also troubling that it seems that some people are already jumping to each others defense, going so far as to say "There's nothing you can do, Distorted is town" or whatever it was exactly that you had said, does not make me feel better about you.

Blinkykannn07 and Distorted are quite honestly highest on my radar at the moment.

21. ISO #171

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Ratatoskr
    Post #22 - votes Ozy
    #32 - Attacks Ozy
    #46 - filler post
    #59 - filler post
    #66 - votes Blink
    #75 votes Magaroth
    #93 attack Magaroth
    #105 Filler msg

-vote Ratatoskr
    I noticed it was somewhat "training" to whomever had the most votes at the time. Potentially leaning towards trying to cause a fast mis-lynch.

22. ISO #172

@Ratatoskr
    Post #22 - votes Ozy
    #32 - Attacks Ozy
    #46 - filler post
    #59 - filler post
    #66 - votes Blink
    #75 votes Magaroth
    #93 attack Magaroth
    #105 Filler msg

-vote Ratatoskr
    let the creativity flow im actually quite impressed i never have seen posts like that(maybe i did i just dont remember)

23. ISO #173

@Ratatoskr
    Post #22 - votes Ozy
    #32 - Attacks Ozy
    #46 - filler post
    #59 - filler post
    #66 - votes Blink
    #75 votes Magaroth
    #93 attack Magaroth
    #105 Filler msg

-vote Ratatoskr
    Omg that's a shitpost disguised in a serious case against someone? Look at literally everyone, we all have our votes all over the place and we shitposted a bit... I agree he agrees with me, but it doesn't make him (or me) scum.

24. ISO #174

let the creativity flow im actually quite impressed i never have seen posts like that(maybe i did i just dont remember)
    It would be supposed to be a multiquote post, actually. It's just a less accurate ISO. :P

25. ISO #175

i already made you paranoid lol im so proud of myself you are already using terrible excuses at slips

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

Hell Yeah! (except the fake part)

doesnt work on me but i hope it worked on MM ,we are not even 3 hours in and he is paranoid already
    And we cut the potatoes to make a big train with them =)

28. ISO #178

I noticed it was somewhat "training" to whomever had the most votes at the time. Potentially leaning towards trying to cause a fast mis-lynch.
    #26+ #101+ #142 - possible clue that he is in team with MM
    Those are the posts I found curious. I only noticed them because I was looking into him after he did nothing but random vote and no talk. Seemed susp a bit, idk why.

29. ISO #179

BTW: Since scums share a constant day chat, prepare to see staged fights and a lot of anti-buddying going on to keep eachother off radars. If 1 of them gets susp you can bet your ass he will start "calling out his own" when its pretty much a guaranteed lynch on him.
    (to try to disguise who he is with)

30. ISO #180

#26+ #101+ #142 - possible clue that he is in team with MM
    Would you be trying Distorted's strategy, lol???

31. ISO #181

@Ratatoskr
    Post #22 - votes Ozy
    #32 - Attacks Ozy
    #46 - filler post
    #59 - filler post
    #66 - votes Blink
    #75 votes Magaroth
    #93 attack Magaroth
    #105 Filler msg

-vote Ratatoskr
    Eyyy now here's a post with thought put into it. I will admit I too noticed that mine and MM's thought processes were lining up, and it worried me that someone else might see it and call me out for it. Anyway, I assure you it's not intentional. What I'm actually doing here is trying to press as many folks as possible and not be friendly towards anyone.

I do stand by my thought that Distorted and Blinkykannn are helping each other intentionally though.

32. ISO #182

i already made you paranoid lol im so proud of myself you are already using terrible excuses at slips
    Or maybe it's all part of a master plan? ^^

33. ISO #183

Omg that's a shitpost disguised in a serious case against someone? Look at literally everyone, we all have our votes all over the place and we shitposted a bit... I agree he agrees with me, but it doesn't make him (or me) scum.
    @OzyWho has MM voted or had contact with ratatoskr other than complimenting?

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

Distorted's insistence (not to mention the fact that he's already literally blurting "I'M TOWN") that he's innocent this early on makes me suspicious. It's also troubling that it seems that some people are already jumping to each others defense, going so far as to say "There's nothing you can do, Distorted is town" or whatever it was exactly that you had said, does not make me feel better about you.

Blinkykannn07 and Distorted are quite honestly highest on my radar at the moment.
    i never said distorted is town and i never said he is a mafia in this game right now

i only said that he is suspicious

i dont like to say this but do you know how i played as town?

I KEPT CLAIMING NONSTOP TO BE TOWN and im not gonna do that unless its necessary i will just use my own good old creative ways mixed with strange music

i hope you take this example in your head and make something out of it so you can type something entire differently

36. ISO #186

Eyyy now here's a post with thought put into it. I will admit I too noticed that mine and MM's thought processes were lining up, and it worried me that someone else might see it and call me out for it. Anyway, I assure you it's not intentional. What I'm actually doing here is trying to press as many folks as possible and not be friendly towards anyone.

I do stand by my thought that Distorted and Blinkykannn are helping each other intentionally though.
    So far I feel that MM and ratatoskr are on opposite teams. I think there was buddying from 1 evil onto 1 town there.

37. ISO #187

Another thing, I respect what I've seen of MM's gameplay so far. Reminds of how some folks in a game I played a few years ago that was essentially the qualifiers for a cross-site mafia competition play. He doesn't exactly strike me as suspicious but he doesn't strike me as not suspicious either. Just not worth pursuing at the moment.

38. ISO #188

True dat, will have to check further interactions between them.

Also it not being intentional is pretty much NAI (NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE, YOU CAN'T MISS IT THIS TIME!!!!), since scums wouldn't want to be obvious lol. Also assuring something is irrevelent too... this is a lying game...

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

@OzyWho has MM voted or had contact with ratatoskr other than complimenting?
    Truth been told, I havent read like 60% of the posts yet. I just looked into that one guy who I found to be.... strange... in the early. I will answer in the morning!

However, I can tell that ratatosk voted someone who voted MM, immediatly after.
    Other than that - I think not though.

41. ISO #191

actually - that is a good catch.

Oh god.
    -vote Distorted
    IN DA TRAP!!! That's legit a shit slip I made to see who would try to paint 07 as scum. Lol.

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

BTW: Superjack uses a discord channel for Mafia chat, so the Mafia most likely have free typing rather than having to forum post. meaning they can come up with and switch strategies pretty quickly while pinging eachother at necessary times. I feel this is big information to know.

How do I know? Last time I was kidnapper when SJ was host we had the mafia discord for our night chat.

44. ISO #194

Told ya it was a master plan @Blinkykannn07 =)

45. ISO #195

Another thing, I respect what I've seen of MM's gameplay so far. Reminds of how some folks in a game I played a few years ago that was essentially the qualifiers for a cross-site mafia competition play. He doesn't exactly strike me as suspicious but he doesn't strike me as not suspicious either. Just not worth pursuing at the moment.
    Get the fuck out of here with that he's evil but I'm not saying he's evil. Stop covering your ass when MM is revealed to be scum.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

46. ISO #196

BTW: Superjack uses a discord channel for Mafia chat, so the Mafia most likely have free typing rather than having to forum post. meaning they can come up with and switch strategies pretty quickly while pinging eachother at necessary times. I feel this is big information to know.

How do I know? Last time I was kidnapper when SJ was host we had the mafia discord for our night chat.
    I thought all hosts were using QuickTopic o.O once I was mafia and SJ was host and I was on quicktopic...

47. ISO #197

Or maybe it's all part of a master plan? ^^
    i actually hoped you werent that easy to break because THAT WAS WAY TOO EASY

and you know what im right im already overconfident enough to realize everything...

you are scared of me you just dont want to admit it

(i wanted to type that im proud of you being honest that you werent that easy to break but then it turned into this)

48. ISO #198

Oh god.
    -vote Distorted
    IN DA TRAP!!! That's legit a shit slip I made to see who would try to paint 07 as scum. Lol.
    no scum paint, that actually is a legitimate concern im now thinking about. That wording almost makse me want to check efe's past games to see if he puts it as "playing against" when he is town. Yes he has a lot of "im against everyone" but that is usually intentional; that wording seemed accidental.

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Get the fuck out of here with that he's evil but I'm not saying he's evil. Stop covering your ass when MM is revealed to be scum.
    im revealed to be scum now choo choo lies choo choo