S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just replying to all the stuff, still in the reading atm. You painting me for nothing = +scumpoints...
    For being a capitain obviliously

same reasons
    -vote Arsonist

WIFOM is a basic... Just go watch the video and you'll understand everything. It's all about doing mindgames and confusing people, saying someone wouldnt do something but then he might do it because we'd think he wouldn't do it but then he won't do it because we may think he'll do it because he thinks we'd think he wouldn't do it, repeat that and you'll get your answer. So, now do you get why we say WIFOM instead of all that complicated bullshit?

You didn't notice?! All the I'm town I'm a pirate I'm crier I know that mafs have a discord night chat I'm so pro-town for saying that Blah blah blah blah blah.

Get ready to read my big wallposts when the time will come fat multiquote posts ftw!
    Ok, we know what is WIFOM, and why you're hardclaiming crier?
    Oh yea, then i am a "Mayor" then.

Ok. READ ME I AM IMPORTANT!

WIFOM = Wine In Front Of Me, from The Princess Bride movie! Go watch it on youtube!
    LAMIST = Look At Me, I'm So Town!
    Trolling = What is Arsonist currently doing! He shall stop or get lynched! @Arsonist
    Another fucking comment about WIFOM.

He's the top poster, I'm too lazy to read, LET'S LYNCH HIM!!! Really? Then you'll lynch me every fucking game. That's one of the most fishy arguments I've ever seen... What about we hear more from YOU?
    -vote OzyWho

I agree on Scv being fishy, but again it's his meta to always be the first lynch and flip town... so idk lol. Also we cannot lynch none, lynch is mandatory.
    That top poster may say scummy stuff.

OzyWho, helpful comments without painting attempts, no weird interactions, really seems wanting to help town.
    Marluxion, feels like he's scumhunting but COULD be faking.
    Arsonist... Useless sack of shit, but feels too much like the perfect scapegoat. Wouldn't mind to see him disappear though.
    Blinkykannn07, archons are hard to read. Blink feels town, which means he's scum? And Efekannn feels town too, so townread, just not too much.
    Magoroth/Soviet_Love, no/few posts & low activity, won't read them yet.
    Distorted, the mass painting ceremony with me/rata/soviet/arsonist, the trap about the "playing against" he fell in (lol), the lame LAMIST... scummy. But I don't like how everyone jumped on him, I feel like there's something scummy behind that.
    Scvmurderer, oneliners but they seem careful and his post count is low. Strange, would lynch. Not my first choice though.

I'd be ok with a Scv/Distorted/Arsonist lynch today, and maybe with a Soviet_Love depending on if he posts or not, and what he posts.
    You voted for Ozy and saying he's town? Great! Also you just said i am town and scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Hey sorry. I hadn't realized this was going to start so quickly. I didn't log on all of yesterday. I will be more active from now.

I have 28 pages of shit to read to get to where we are. Please don't turbo-lynch anyone while I read!
    Ok man.

Conclusion:

-vote Mashmallow Marshall
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    ---

Inno this guy!
    ---

It's ok, as long as you participate.
    ---

Just a random vote, whatever.
    ---

---

-vote Magoroth

---

---
    Damn. Your input so far was really valuable though. Whatever will we do without you.

I trust you.
    ---

They are spamming for all I know.
    ---

.... moving on..
    ---

L1 on a scum = a different scum exposed though
    ---

Thanks for clarifying. INNO THIS MAN!
    ---

So you wanted to bait SCV to hammer someone so he can get voted next day?
    ---

Good night. Your contribution to society will never be forgotten!
    ---

GREAT! Can't wait!
    ---

I agree, why are people voting distorted?
    ---

Guess from whom I want to hear more.
    ---
    Mind to give a conclusion?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    For being a capitain obviliously

Ok, we know what is WIFOM, and why you're hardclaiming crier?
    Oh yea, then i am a "Mayor" then.

Another fucking comment about WIFOM.

That top poster may say scummy stuff.

You voted for Ozy and saying he's town? Great! Also you just said i am town and scum.

Ok man.

Conclusion:

Distorted did, for a joke, claim crier. Not me. Read correctly.

Maybe you know what WIFOM is, but SOME PEOPLE won't remember what it is even if I'm saying it since last game. that's not a reason to scumread or townread anyone.

Never said top poster couldn't say scummy stuff, wtf was the goal of that line

Voting for Ozy for pressure. Either not reading or stupid scum. And no, I said you were probably town but the most useless one, and you'll end up at midgame being the useless shit null read, as Distorted said.
    -vote Arsonist
    Bullshit "case".
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #556

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    My List Of Evilism From Down To Top

Blinkykannn07
    Arsonist
    Ozy
    Sovietino
    MM
    Distorted
    Scv
    Marlux? Mag? WHERE ARE THEY? WHY DO YOU READ THESE PEOPLE LIKE THAT? Elaborate.

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

Why would you play scummy if you were town @Marshmallow Marshall ... That is not your MO
    Elaborate

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

You guys are like Yin Yang. But you have to admit - when both of you get defensive about something at the same time, it does look a little suspicious. I haven't notice it, but Rat did. Will have to check later.

------

Does page reload take like 20-30 seconds for anyone else too? Is the website laggy atm? Also, any idea how to disable those annoying falling pink things?
    Oh, it wasn't just me?? o.o

13. ISO #563

-vote marshmallow marshall
    convince me you are town please
    I am Town.

14. ISO #564

I asked you a question...
    You asked me "why I'd play scummy". I don't feel like I'm playing scummy, so elaborate.

15. ISO #565

-vote marshmallow marshall
    convince me you are town please
    I Demand Convincation Too While Having A Scummy Look Like That But Worry Not Its All Part Of The Plan (irony)

Anyway Blinkykannn07 Is A Trustable Person When He Is Not Manipulating Others Who Are Town

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

Maybe you know what WIFOM is, but SOME PEOPLE won't remember what it is even if I'm saying it since last game. that's not a reason to scumread or townread anyone.

Voting for Ozy for pressure. Either not reading or stupid scum. And no, I said you were probably town but the most useless one, and you'll end up at midgame being the useless shit null read, as Distorted said.
    -vote Arsonist
    Bullshit "case".
    *says i am town*
    *votes me*
    *says i am usless, because he votes me and wasting lynch on an innocent player*

[SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

Since MM hates me, let's vote him together

That's the true reason you voted me, admit it...

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

You said it yourself that if you were someone else you find urself scummy
    Ah, that. Simply because of my interactions. I'm the weird guy being not townread nor scumread too much, accusations on Distorted were started by me and he's not a popular lynch, the weird things with Rata at the start of the game. Not because I'm acting scummy lol.

25. ISO #575

^^ not everyone was shitposting. Actually, ONLY ARSONIST was shitposting recently.

Wtf I'm not contributing to discussion at all? I'm not joking around. I'm pressuring people, and I'm not obligated to be dead serious while doing so.
    You just vote for shitposting?

Such wow.
    Very yay.

26. ISO #576

Wtf... This is a retarded list of reads. I'd read myself as scum atm, actually... Why mag and marlux scummy? Explain that, I smell the bullshit.
    Still no reply to that? Plus, I just noticed that in your new list of reads, you simply stopped reading mag and marlux. Coincidence? I think not.

27. ISO #577

You just vote for shitposting?

Such wow.
    Very yay.
    PRESSURING, not shitposting.

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

OzyWho, helpful comments without painting attempts, no weird interactions, really seems wanting to help town.
    Arsonist... Useless sack of shit, but feels too much like the perfect scapegoat. Wouldn't mind to see him disappear though.
    Blinkykannn07, archons are hard to read. Blink feels town, which means he's scum? And Efekannn feels town too, so townread, just not too much.
    Distorted, the mass painting ceremony with me/rata/soviet/arsonist, the trap about the "playing against" he fell in (lol), the lame LAMIST... scummy. But I don't like how everyone jumped on him, I feel like there's something scummy behind that.
    Scvmurderer, oneliners but they seem careful and his post count is low. Strange, would lynch. Not my first choice though.

I'd be ok with a Scv/Distorted/Arsonist lynch today, and maybe with a Soviet_Love depending on if he posts or not, and what he posts.
    Let's continue the day 1 scv lynch and flip town meta eh?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

30. ISO #580

Oh well, Scv is here but not posting, and there are Blinky and Arsonist not replying or shitposting. So I'm gonna play heroes of the storm :P

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

Oh well, Scv is here but not posting, and there are Blinky and Arsonist not replying or shitposting. So I'm gonna play heroes of the storm :P
    It takes time to read multiple pages you impatient man.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

33. ISO #583

Oh btw @Soviet_Love I know you love maths. So let's go: If we random lynch, we got 30% chances to lynch an evil. So we can't random, obviously. And it's kinda all about the maths for that setup xD

Let's agree on ONE thing though: no lynch in the first 24h of a day, lynch is mandatory (if day ends without any hammer, the one with most votes will be lynched; if a tie happens one between the two tied will randomly be lynched, and the other player will survive). Scums have a permanent chat, and do not have a night kill.

Just for people who don't bother reading the setup ^^
    QUICK MAFS. MANS NOT HOT. 2 + 2 = 4 - 1 thats 3. Smoke trees.

34. ISO #584

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    You're the most scummy player to me, but your lynch doesn't give much info. Which is why I'd prefer lynching someone else, like Distorted or Arsonist, the two most revelent lynches imo. Blinkykannn07's lynch would also give info, but I feel like we need him to keep the chat alive.

35. ISO #585

I don't like MM's flip flopping this game
    You mean I change my mind often? Yeah, as Distorted says, I'm way less organized without an agenda. =)

36. ISO #586

It takes time to read multiple pages you impatient man.
    Lol as soon as I said that two posts popped in my face...

37. ISO #587

Lol as soon as I said that two posts popped in my face...
    Now I'm gonna play HotS for real though :P

38. ISO #588

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    imo it's a bit early to be buddy-buddy with someone and distorted still rubs me the wrong way, even if the rest of y'all are getting town reads. Anyway, my point here is townreading someone is one thing, saying OMG THEY'RE SO TOWN (twice in a row, so it wasn't just one of you joking around, you both defended him at essentially the same time) seems like you're in a team and trying to keep your friend from having any suspicions brought upon him. It's way too early to have such a hard opinion on someone I feel.
    I think we can easily say - if i was scum i would have told them to stop defending me in the chat because I can defend myself, especilaly because i do not feel right now I am close to being lynched yet.

Distorted is acting odd to me, although I've never played fm with him. He's done nothing that makes me think he's strictly scum, by which I mean I'm not 100% convinced he's evil, but y'all have also done a bad job at alleviating my suspicions on him.

MM, likewise, I get a fairly positive vibe from. Seems like a townie but it's too early to tell. Attempts to convince me that he's evil have been about as successful as attempts to convince me that Distorted is good.

Blinkykannn07 lies, manipulates, plays word games to try to confuse town. Not a very good townie, if they're a townie at all.

SCV is just... scummy. He comes in and makes one liners about pulling down the hammer if the opportunity presents itself, accuses people of being scum with absolutely no reasoning whatsoever, just another one liner. I'm used to him spamming "LYNCHES FOR THE LYNCH GOD" and "CHOO CHOO" in the sc2 map, but this is a different type of shit post that adds nothing and only serves to hurt the town.

OzyWho and Marluxion are by far the strongest town reads I have. You both have done an amazing amount of work sleuthing and trying to figure things out in this landscape of extremely limited information.

Idk anything about Mogoroth, Soviet, or that other guy that Distorted thought I was trying to protect last night bc they were afk so far.

If I missed anyone, I'll say whatever I have to say about them when it's noticed.
    In every FM game I have played so far - Scum have been the ones to put in the most effort.

Back. Reading starting.

The connection is that we seem to be linked, and Distorted is making up a link between me and Arsonist/Soviet_Love because I said don't lynch AFKs YET, and since we're linked you are linked with Arsonist/Soviet too. I know.
    This is completely false. Rata agreed with wanting to lynch an afk, so that greatly reduces/eliminates that "link" that is being brought up 10 pages later.

Your play is not pro-town atm. A townie, out of Blinkykannn07 because he's... strange unique, won't try to confuse people with stupid "I'm town" when roles are simply "town" "scum". A townie won't WIFOM like a stupid saying he's town. An experienced townie (I consider you as experienced) won't jump on everything that could have a scum motivation, because every action, even the most pro-town, could be to gain town points or to setup lynches.
    You're not supposed, as a townie, to focus on last game and to give you some kind of immunity because you were scum many times before.

That being said, I remember Marluxion coming with a LAMIST accusation on Rata. why rata and not Distorted? He's constantly saying he's town.
    oh trust me, I am not focusing on every opportunity to "paint" scum. I could easily be throwing doubt it that efeblink is buddying me, (that would also help relieve my "alignment" with him but I don't feel thats a pressing issue right now. I could be painting on Magoroth kind of just commenting on people, not yet giving big reads. I could EASILY start a train against SCVMurderer and keep attention fixed on him passively while accusing rata of attempting to hop on a lynch train D1. Trust me, if I wanted to do some scum painting I would be having a field day with what is available lol.

What I have been doing is allowing myself to seem slighlty "trolly" for the first 24 hours of the game to see how many evils decide to heavy push me to become the majority vote at EoD. That was my strategy for D1. I came up with it when I saw all the trolling just flying around and votes going crazy. Looking at the setup WE NEED 6/7 town to vote a scum to get a lynch....that is not going to be easy.

rata, MM, scv, and arsonist have been the people to push me. MM continues to push me, however I feel that is party due to last game...

That's true. But I still don't get the IM TOWN x100 posts.
    Because I did not want to sound heavily towny immediately. I wanted to leave scum a chance to push me. D1 is always full of some opportunities u dont get at any other time in the game, I feel immediately putting yourself as an "either or" catagory can bait out scum.

im sorry but this is a HUGE red flag here. I painted you with either arsonist or soviet - now they are BOTH on your lynch list, for even the reasons i have said, and you STILL have a want to lynch me. very very very susp

WE NEED TO HAVE ALL 6 TOWNS VOTE A SCUM IN ORDER TO LYNCH. or have 4 towns vote a scum and 0 other towns vote WITH the scums on an alternative target.

Also, isnt a reason im labeled as scum because of buddying WITH efeblink? why is he not in the list then? Something is really not rigt I think I caught on to MMs game here with either arson or soviet and that is why they are now all of a sudden "both" in the list. You said earlier lynching an AFK was a bad idea, why is it now turning into a scenario for you?

-vote Arsonist
    Bullshit "case".
    Ok, something happened in here that threatened MM or some1 else and he has switched to agreeing with my stance all of a sudden. I am reading through and trying to find who was pressured for this flip to happen.

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

------

Mind to give a conclusion?
    My vote was my conclusion

------

You said it yourself that if you were someone else you find urself scummy
    Why are you using other peoples opinions as your own?
    If you say he is scummy and you are asked why - please give a better answer than: "because he said so!".
    -vote Blinkykannn07

------

You're the most scummy player to me, but your lynch doesn't give much info. Which is why I'd prefer lynching someone else, like Distorted or Arsonist, the two most revelent lynches imo. Blinkykannn07's lynch would also give info, but I feel like we need him to keep the chat alive.
    "Keep the chat alive."
    I disagree. Less mass posters equals townies that have less free time can catch up on things and give calculated opinions.
    I could even see scums using a spam post tactic - not all townies can follow the posts and then try lynching the inactive townies. That "to keep the chat alive" comment from you does feel scummy honestly.

------

41. ISO #591

Let's count all scumpoints of players.

Asks for lynch = +scumpoints.
    I know it's a trick to parody town.
    +1 scumpoint

I will personally hammer any1 put at L1.

+2 scumpoints

Get the fuck out of here with that he's evil but I'm not saying he's evil. Stop covering your ass when MM is revealed to be scum.
    "I am god!"
    +2 scumpoints

You said i am usless, i am town, and then you gonna lynch the town.
    +2 scumpoints

PRESSURING, not shitposting.
    ^^ not everyone was shitposting. Actually, ONLY ARSONIST was shitposting recently.

Wtf I'm not contributing to discussion at all? I'm not joking around. I'm pressuring people, and I'm not obligated to be dead serious while doing so.
    You just denided what you said, because you said you gonna "lynch for shiposting"
    +3 scumpoints

Let's get this started!!
    -vote Distorted
    Just a random vote at start.
    +1 scumpoint

There are 3 players who haven't posted yet at all:
    @Marluxion , @Arsonist , @Soviet_Love

I recommend we pressure vote them.
    -vote Marluxion
    Vote afks to just waste time? They may be town, so...
    +2 scumpoints

---

Inno this guy!
    ---

---

Just a random vote, whatever.
    ---

---

-vote Magoroth

---

---
    Damn. Your input so far was really valuable though. Whatever will we do without you.

I trust you.
    ---

They are spamming for all I know.
    ---

.... moving on..
    ---

L1 on a scum = a different scum exposed though
    ---

Thanks for clarifying. INNO THIS MAN!
    ---

So you wanted to bait SCV to hammer someone so he can get voted next day?
    ---

Good night. Your contribution to society will never be forgotten!
    ---

GREAT! Can't wait!
    ---

I agree, why are people voting distorted?
    ---

Guess from whom I want to hear more.
    ---
    Nice roast
    Your scumpoints deleted!

Conclusion:
    Scums:
    1. Mashmallow Marshall
    2. SCVMurderer
    3. Magoroth

Towns:
    1. Distorted
    2. OzyWho
    3. Blink and efe (Blinkyfannn07)
    Last edited by Arsonist; February 28th, 2018 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Sorry for edit, just some grammar mistakes.

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall - at about 5 hours till EoD, if Soviet has not contributed, will you hop on board to lynch? As you said before, you dont want "arsonist" to become the afk null read, well soviet not responding all of day 1 except for "im reading through" awhile ago and not being online i think is a bigger null read.
    Not yet. If he hasn't contributed significantly at EoD2 I will personally push his lynch. He can't read all that shit in 2 hours lol.

46. ISO #596

Vote Marsmallow Marshall with me!

Not yet, no one has convinced me that he's bad. I'd honestly be more inclined to vote you but at the current moment I'm not wanting to do that either. I initially read you as fairly scummy but you're more neutral now. I'll need to do an updated list of folks I trust and distrust now that I'm caught up again.

47. ISO #597

Not yet, no one has convinced me that he's bad. I'd honestly be more inclined to vote you but at the current moment I'm not wanting to do that either. I initially read you as fairly scummy but you're more neutral now. I'll need to do an updated list of folks I trust and distrust now that I'm caught up again.
    Check vote count, 3 votes for him.

48. ISO #598

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I think we can easily say - if i was scum i would have told them to stop defending me in the chat because I can defend myself, especilaly because i do not feel right now I am close to being lynched yet.

In every FM game I have played so far - Scum have been the ones to put in the most effort.

This is completely false. Rata agreed with wanting to lynch an afk, so that greatly reduces/eliminates that "link" that is being brought up 10 pages later.

oh trust me, I am not focusing on every opportunity to "paint" scum. I could easily be throwing doubt it that efeblink is buddying me, (that would also help relieve my "alignment" with him but I don't feel thats a pressing issue right now. I could be painting on Magoroth kind of just commenting on people, not yet giving big reads. I could EASILY start a train against SCVMurderer and keep attention fixed on him passively while accusing rata of attempting to hop on a lynch train D1. Trust me, if I wanted to do some scum painting I would be having a field day with what is available lol.

What I have been doing is allowing myself to seem slighlty "trolly" for the first 24 hours of the game to see how many evils decide to heavy push me to become the majority vote at EoD. That was my strategy for D1. I came up with it when I saw all the trolling just flying around and votes going crazy. Looking at the setup WE NEED 6/7 town to vote a scum to get a lynch....that is not going to be easy.

rata, MM, scv, and arsonist have been the people to push me. MM continues to push me, however I feel that is party due to last game...

Because I did not want to sound heavily towny immediately. I wanted to leave scum a chance to push me. D1 is always full of some opportunities u dont get at any other time in the game, I feel immediately putting yourself as an "either or" catagory can bait out scum.

im sorry but this is a HUGE red flag here. I painted you with either arsonist or soviet - now they are BOTH on your lynch list, for even the reasons i have said, and you STILL have a want to lynch me. very very very susp

WE NEED TO HAVE ALL 6 TOWNS VOTE A SCUM IN ORDER TO LYNCH. or have 4 towns vote a scum and 0 other towns vote WITH the scums on an alternative target.

Also, isnt a reason im labeled as scum because of buddying WITH efeblink? why is he not in the list then? Something is really not rigt I think I caught on to MMs game here with either arson or soviet and that is why they are now all of a sudden "both" in the list. You said earlier lynching an AFK was a bad idea, why is it now turning into a scenario for you?

Ok, something happened in here that threatened MM or some1 else and he has switched to agreeing with my stance all of a sudden. I am reading through and trying to find who was pressured for this flip to happen.
    Never said you were buddying with efeblink. The one pressure was myself lol, he's just shitposting and voting me because I have most votes. Also if you guys didn't know, EoD is near and if you all keep your votes there I die ^^

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

Let's count all scumpoints of players.

Asks for lynch = +scumpoints.
    I know it's a trick to parody town.
    +1 scumpoint

+2 scumpoints

"I am god!"
    +2 scumpoints

You said i am usless, i am town, and then you gonna lynch the town.
    +2 scumpoints

You just denided what you said, because you said you gonna "lynch for shiposting"
    +3 scumpoints

Just a random vote at start.
    +1 scumpoint

Vote afks to just waste time? They may be town, so...
    +2 scumpoints

Nice roast
    Your scumpoints deleted!

Conclusion:
    Scums:
    1. Mashmallow Marshall
    2. SCVMurderer
    3. Magoroth

Towns:
    1. Distorted
    2. OzyWho
    3. Blink and efe (Blinkyfannn07)
    full of lies logical fallacies and EDITS. But this post gives a reason to lynch you ^^ to do that actually gives info now. I'm in for the lynch train! CHOO CHOO! Btw Scv has a day to redeem for his sins of being a scummy inactive guy.