Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
how longs a game of heros of the storm?
xD ok I might have got some internet problems... Sorry xD

@OzyWho

OzyWho (hey it's you!) for his helpful posts. I feel like he's really trying to make the game move on with nice strategies. I also think a scum wouldn't want to "see you in 48h", since they'd have lynches to setup for next days.

Soviet_Love, for the math post about number of killing roles. The "we" still tilted me, but I don't want to start a drama about it

Distorted, in a 55/45 town lean, where I'm unsure about him. He knows most players' meta here, and I had the weird feeling he wanted to be under my radars at the start of the game. However, he seems to be scumhunting honestly, and I cannot correctly read him for now.

Blinkskater, on the pure 50/50 neutral read. Can't read this slot until D2, he promises contributions and argumentation tomorrow but we can't see it yet. However, I cannot scumread him for doing what he says. Leading me to think that is scummy in itself, but again it could just be an accidental thing.

Magoroth sounds like an agenda guy to me, he's putting more confusion in the game and looks like someone painting targets for next days. He seems to understand how next days lynches will be critical, and I think he's too happy to see me getting on blinkskater. Scummy, but need more information to say I'd want his head on other days.

Noz_Bugz is my highest scum read, even if I wouldn't want his head yet. He literally shitposted all game. This, taken alone, is not a reason to scumread someone. However, one of his first posts were "Last game was me watching how it was played here, now I'll post more and be more active". I saw exactly the opposite. He seems too... careful about his words. And after taking a look at the thread, I saw there were no interactions between Magoroth and Noz_Bugz.

So, to answer Ozy's question, my scum reads are Magoroth, Noz_Bugz and... blinkskater? Or Distorted? I actually have only two scum reads, others are unsure. Plus, the scum reads aren't 100%, since it's only D1 and the game is filled with new players.