Night 3
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Night 3

1. ISO #1
    Ike

Night 3

The forum is preventing me from repping anybody again for another 24 hrs. I can't communicate with the Sharks again, and have no way of coordinating their other abilities. I cannot communicate with you Butters, or you Kyle, though I suspect Kyle isn't even here. I asked False if I could PM Victoria or you guys and he has forbidden it.

We exposed the lovers, the Architect, and the other mafia by Day 2, all while maintaining our secrecy.

But we can't do shit.

I am trying to think of what went wrong. Even if I had of killed Mr. Hat tonight instead of giving Kenny the ultimatum, it would still have been 6 mafia against 22 town. With no apparent neutral killer, and one kpn we would have had to kill them 1 at a time. Not to mention that at any given time they could trigger the double lynch + the vigilante day kill and wipe out 3 of us in one day. The only other option would have been to ignore the Lovers and let them take us out one by one with the Kidnapper ability. Neither were really remotely feasible options.

I can't think what else could have been done, to be honest.

2. ISO #2
    Butters

Re: Night 3

Yeah, this game's ending seemed like a foregone conclusion, ESPECIALLY after that rule was added that made all dead mafia lose when the teams merged. But I think we did a pretty good job as a team, so I wouldn't really worry about what could've been done differently.

Damnit, I have a question, but I don't know how much you can answer in front of god damn Sumi. But how much of the plan does Victoria have? Or is she waiting for a rep message on who you're targeting that will never get sent now?

Is it against the rules to give rep messages under a different account name? It would still be anonymous.

3. ISO #3
    Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Butters View Post
    Damnit, I have a question, but I don't know how much you can answer in front of god damn Sumi. But how much of the plan does Victoria have? Or is she waiting for a rep message on who you're targeting that will never get sent now?
    Victoria knows to attack us with the 50, 25, 25 % chances. That is the total extent of what I was able to pass to the Sharks.

4. ISO #4
    Butters

I was just thinking: why the fuck didn't the shark's godfather take the kidnapper role? Did they not consider the possibility of giving the one role the lovers need to... the god damn lover? lol.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6
    Butters

Quote Originally Posted by FM Game Master View Post
    Butters, Kyle, can I get your pms please?
    I sent it yesterday, but I just forwarded another copy. Let me know if I messed it up or something.

7. ISO #7
    Kenny

The irony was, kidnapper was the role we had wanted the least. We had wanted consigliere to control the flow of information within our Mafias. We didn't realize till later what a useful role it was.

Well, my dear Jets? Dust has rejected your offer of the neutral plan. Looks like we're risking it all tonight. Shall we proceed to pray? Lol.

8. ISO #8
    Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The irony was, kidnapper was the role we had wanted the least. We had wanted consigliere to control the flow of information within our Mafias. We didn't realize till later what a useful role it was.

Well, my dear Jets? Dust has rejected your offer of the neutral plan. Looks like we're risking it all tonight. Shall we proceed to pray? Lol.

9. ISO #9
    Kenny

Aw, Ike, don't make that face at Sumi.

We'll see each other in heaven if we both die tonight! Unless you've done bad things in your life... Or actually I guess since I've coordinated the death of two people, I've done the horrendous things myself...

The Lover mechanic and dead Mafia members not winning doomed the Mafia from the beginning, to tell you the truth. It was a skewed game from the start.

10. ISO #10
    Kenny

The die has been cast...

11. ISO #11
    Butters

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The die has been cast...
    I really hope the PM was sent in late and False refuses it so the vig straight up shoots you. That would be glorious .

12. ISO #12
    Kenny

Lol Waaagh.
    Whichever the outcome, Mafia has no chance of winning this skewed game. Even if we die tonight, you're just prolonging your inevitable loss. The question at hand is whether I will perish along with you or not. Hehe.

13. ISO #13
    Kyle

Wait fuck what pms.

i was on LA all week.

14. ISO #14
    Ike

Nevermind Kyle I already submitted orders for you tonight

15. ISO #15
    Kyle

OH RIGHT

who am i drugging.

16. ISO #16
    Kyle

oh i thought he meant some confirmation/idgetmodkilledifididnt kinda thing.

i thought night ended 3 days from now like day lol

17. ISO #17
    Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    OH RIGHT

who am i drugging.
    You're giving a hell of a lot of cocaine to somebody, but I can't say who.

18. ISO #18
    Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    You're giving a hell of a lot of cocaine to somebody, but I can't say who.
    ike

im allied with you

you know im not the lover now

im not mad but im curious

why are you doin this shit bro

19. ISO #19
    Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    ike

im allied with you

you know im not the lover now

im not mad but im curious

why are you doin this shit bro
    Lol, I know man.

But Kenny is the Lover and she can read this chat, and if I tell her who you drugged well it would kinda defeat the purpose of drugging anybody because then she will just tell the Town when day begins.

20. ISO #20
    Kyle

Can we rep on our main accounts?

21. ISO #21
    Kyle

Wait, of course we can.

You can't tell cause it be anon.

Of course, there is the whole honor thing.

22. ISO #22
    Kyle

Ike, check your rep.

23. ISO #23
    Kenny

Say, Ike, I'm curious.
    If I had attacked Shelley like I was supposed to, would you have gone Lover hunting anyway? Or would you not start until there were obvious signs of Lover backstabbing the Mafia?

24. ISO #24
    Butters

Yo Ike, I hope you're still alive, but my investigation result came up either investigator or consigliere.