[Abandoned] S-FM Torture Room 10P
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM Torture Room 10P

S-FM Torture Room 10P

RP:
    The people that are being tortured were sick of that, so they decided to escape that hell. But since the security were in a high level they had to disguise as a torturer and be forced to be played under master torturer's plan.
    Torturers:

Master Torturer
    Junior Torturer
    Regular Torturer
    Regular Torturer
    Regular Torturer
    Regular Torturer

Escapers:

Escaper Leader
    Escaper
    Escaper

Big Guy:
    Big Guy Random

Possible Big Guy roles:
    Warden
    Inspector

Roles:
    Master Torturer: Can kill someone at night. Revealed to everyone.
    Junior Torturer: Knows Master Torturer.
    Regular Torturer: Can vote at day

Escaper Leader: Can manipulate someone to visit somebody else which means that he can redirect Master Torturer's attacks
    Escaper: Has no ability

Warden:Can kill someone to whoever he wants at night except for Master Torturer. Knows Master Torturer
    Inspector: Can manipulate one of the Master Torturer's kill. Knows Master Torturer

Mechanics:
    Lynches are 51%, Majority lynches.
    LW allowed, DN isn't
    48 hours of day, 24 hours of night.
    Escapers know eachother and have a night chat

Win Conditions:
    Torturers has to get rid of Escapers
    Escapers has to overcome Torturer's numbers
    Big Guy has to survive 'till the end.

OoO
    Escaper Leader Manipulates
    Inspector Manipulates / Warden kills
    Master Torturer Kills

Rules:
    No invisible ink or password protected posts
    No out of game communication
    No editing posts
    No direct quoted PMs from host are acceptable
    No personal attacks on players
    Images may be posted, videos may not
    Replacement or modkilled by inactivity is in the host's opinion. The inactives will be warned first, if they were not to change mod kill or replacement will be used.
    Threatened, attempted, or faked gamethrows are prohibited and will result in force replace or modkill at the host's discretion
    Questions can be asked in Green and optionally tagged with a @mention, or PM'd to host
    White will be reserved for host to answer in
    Navy, Medium Blue, and Blue colours and Glow effects are banned.
    Last edited by Hybrid; June 2nd, 2018 at 02:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM Torture Room 10P

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Can I Create My Own S-FM Setup Too?
    Yes you can but it has to be balanced and such. Also if you really are going to try to make a setup, read this and this

5. ISO #5

I like this setup. But I feel like having no vote and two possible kill directions is bad for "town". If big guy sides with Escapers, Torturers are likely fucked...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

I like this setup. But I feel like having no vote and two possible kill directions is bad for "town". If big guy sides with Escapers, Torturers are likely fucked...
    They only can kill once but yeah, big guy seems to be kinda op-ish. I might as well change them into a "Kill everyone to win" role as well.

7. ISO #7

You should add colour
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    S-FM Torture Room 10P

RP:
    The people that are being tortured were sick of that, so they decided to escape that hell. But since the security were in a high level they had to disguise as a torturer and be forced to be played under master torturer's plan.
    Torturers:
    Master Torturer
    Regular Torturer
    Regular Torturer
    Regular Torturer
    Regular Torturer
    Regular Torturer

Escapers:
    Escaper Leader
    Escaper
    Escaper

Big Guy:
    Big Guy Random

Possible Big Guy roles:
    Warden
    Inspector

Roles:
    Master Torturer: Can kill someone at day. Revealed to everyone.
    Does this mean the master torturer is revealed to everyone, or that the target of the kill is revealed.
    If the latter, does it reveal who the torturer originally targetted, or does it only reveal who is actually killed (regarding circumstances where his killis manipulated)
    Is the master torturer ever publicly revealed?
    Can the master torturer be manipulated into killing himself?

Regular Torturer: Has no ability

Escaper Leader: Can manipulate one of the Master Torturer's kill.
    Are they informed of who the target is prior to deciding who to manipulate the target onto?
    Is this an ability used during the day where a name is just submitted as a replacement kill, or does manipulation imply the kill is instead randomed.

Escaper: Has no ability

Warden:Can kill someone he wants at day except for Master Torturer
    Does this imply the warden knows who the master torturer is? (If its not already publicly revealed)
    Does this mean a day can have two kills in it?
    Can this ability be used more than once?
    Day ends when master torturer decides to kill someone, does day end if warden decides to kill someone (meaning only 1 kill per day)?

Inspector: Can manipulate one of the Master Torturer's kill.
    What if both the Inspector and Escape leader choose to use their ability on the same day, whos effect takes priority?
    Is one of them refunded their ability?
    Is there an OoO for this?
    Can this slot redirect the kill of the master torturer onto itself?

Mechanics:
    No one can vote, Master Torturer and Warden has only right to kill at day.
    LW allowed, DN isn't since there is no NKs
    Before Master Torturer decides to kill someone, Escaper Leader has to pm host about his action.
    Unlimited day, 24 hours of night.
    Day ends when kill accurs.
    Escapers know eachother but does not have a private chat they can speak to eachother.

Win Conditions:
    Torturers has to get rid of Escapers
    Escapers has to overcome Torturer's numbers
    Big Guys has to survive 'till the end.

Rules:
    No invisible ink or password protected posts
    No out of game communication
    No editing posts
    No direct quoted PMs from host are acceptable
    No personal attacks on players
    Images may be posted, videos may not
    Replacement or modkilled by inactivity is in the host's opinion. The inactives will be warned first, if they were not to change mod kill or replacement will be used.
    Threatened, attempted, or faked gamethrows are prohibited and will result in force replace or modkill at the host's discretion
    Questions can be asked in Green and optionally tagged with a @mention, or PM'd to host
    White will be reserved for host to answer in
    Navy, Medium Blue, and Blue colours and Glow effects are banned.

Gonna edit this post when i m in mood to do and thanks @Iced_Monopoly for his rule list, i litreally copy pasted it lol.
    Btw no OoO since there is not many actions. May add OoO if it s really needed.

My concern is that there is literally no way to indentify anyone, this game is just a guessing game, and there is no reason for anyone to defend anyone else, only the escapees would defend eachother, which would immediately reveal them. Therefore there is also no reason for anyone to ever post. This game is basically a single player game for the master torturer, and everyone else sits around hoping not to get bopped off.

Even the redirection is pointless, if the master torturer is publicly known, but cant have a kill redirected onto him, then you only have 1 day in the whole game where anything meaningful can happen, and even then, its left to the actions of one other person. suddenly making the game a 2p game for a single day. If the master torturer isnt publicly known, then redirecting a kill onto him accidently would end the game, and if hes immune, then nothing can be done with that information, just wasted an ability for no reason.

This game premise seems okay, but its going to need something else added to it so there is actually a reason for all the other players to contribute. You also need a way to make this not a rngfest. There needs to be direction in the game. How you overcome these problems is up to you, but at the moment, this setup cant stand on its own.
    @Hybrid

Monopoly of the Iced variety

12. ISO #12

Qoes this mean the master torturer is revealed to everyone, or that the target of the kill is revealed.
    A:The Master is revealed to everyone. The target of the kill is the lynch-ish mechanic which will be revealed whenever the master chooses the lynch and pmes to host via pm.

Q:If the latter, does it reveal who the torturer originally targetted, or does it only reveal who is actually killed (regarding circumstances where his killis manipulated)
    A:The one is actually killed will be revealed. Only master will know who he has targetted upon someone manipulates his kills.

Q:Is the master torturer ever publicly revealed?
    A:Yes at the start of the game he willb e revealed.

Q:Can the master torturer be manipulated into killing himself?
    A:No, no one can kill master torturer.

Q:Are they informed of who the target is prior to deciding who to manipulate the target onto?
    A:No, they won't know who orginally was targetted. They will only manipulate the target and kill the person.

Q:Is this an ability used during the day where a name is just submitted as a replacement kill, or does manipulation imply the kill is instead randomed.
    A:As a replacement kill that willb e submitted by him.

Qoes this mean a day can have two kills in it?
    A:Yes it can have. I may actually make it as a Neutral Killing role instead of neutral benign. Making him to have different win cond.

Q:Can this ability be used more than once?
    A:I m still thinking about making him as a NK role. If i were to choose it as a NK role, it ll have probably infinite times of use. Otherwise it s just once.

Qay ends when master torturer decides to kill someone, does day end if warden decides to kill someone (meaning only 1 kill per day)?
    A:No, he will have to wait until MT decides.

Q:What if both the Inspector and Escape leader choose to use their ability on the same day, whos effect takes priority?
    A:I'll state in OoO(yes i m going to make one of those.). And the Inspector will have the priority.

Q:Is one of them refunded their ability?
    A:If the player's ability havent been used, it won't be counted as "used" even though he plans to use it. So yes there is refund.

Q:Can this slot redirect the kill of the master torturer onto itself?
    A:No.

I'll take your advices and will try to fix the game up as soon as possible.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Qoes this mean the master torturer is revealed to everyone, or that the target of the kill is revealed.
    A:The Master is revealed to everyone. The target of the kill is the lynch-ish mechanic which will be revealed whenever the master chooses the lynch and pmes to host via pm.

Q:If the latter, does it reveal who the torturer originally targetted, or does it only reveal who is actually killed (regarding circumstances where his killis manipulated)
    A:The one is actually killed will be revealed. Only master will know who he has targetted upon someone manipulates his kills.

Q:Is the master torturer ever publicly revealed?
    A:Yes at the start of the game he willb e revealed.

Q:Can the master torturer be manipulated into killing himself?
    A:No, no one can kill master torturer.

Q:Are they informed of who the target is prior to deciding who to manipulate the target onto?
    A:No, they won't know who orginally was targetted. They will only manipulate the target and kill the person.

Q:Is this an ability used during the day where a name is just submitted as a replacement kill, or does manipulation imply the kill is instead randomed.
    A:As a replacement kill that willb e submitted by him.

Qoes this mean a day can have two kills in it?
    A:Yes it can have. I may actually make it as a Neutral Killing role instead of neutral benign. Making him to have different win cond.

Q:Can this ability be used more than once?
    A:I m still thinking about making him as a NK role. If i were to choose it as a NK role, it ll have probably infinite times of use. Otherwise it s just once.

Qay ends when master torturer decides to kill someone, does day end if warden decides to kill someone (meaning only 1 kill per day)?
    A:No, he will have to wait until MT decides.

Q:What if both the Inspector and Escape leader choose to use their ability on the same day, whos effect takes priority?
    A:I'll state in OoO(yes i m going to make one of those.). And the Inspector will have the priority.

Q:Is one of them refunded their ability?
    A:If the player's ability havent been used, it won't be counted as "used" even though he plans to use it. So yes there is refund.

Q:Can this slot redirect the kill of the master torturer onto itself?
    A:No.

I'll take your advices and will try to fix the game up as soon as possible.
    This post is a perfect example of needed use of disable smilies option.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #15

Changes
    Added Junior Torturer
    Master Torturer is no longer to known everybody except for the junior torturer
    Escape Leader now manipulates people to visit someone
    Escapers have a night chat now
    Big Guy(s) know master torturer now.
    There is a lynch mechanic in the game now
    Days are 48 hours now

@SuperJack would like to get it approved and be hosted by me as soon as possible.

16. ISO #16

Also Inspectors manipulate over escaper leader. So the eperson who inspector wanted to kill will be killed if both escpaer leader and inspector wanted to manipulate master torturer at the same time.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

@Hybrid The damned rise again!

I only have one concern : the Warden's kills are unlimited. He's nearly as strong as the whole Mafia team, but he's only a survivor. I suggest limiting his kill to one charge.

Once that this issue is fixed, the setup will be good to go!