S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Nah, just playing with efe's trollness. But I am curious why within 10 minutes of playing he has 2 votes and you did not even question the vote on efekannn. I do believe efe tried a little too hard there to show an appearance of being innocent; which having played the mod with efekannn makes me believe he is evil. but how fast you voted him without question is susp to me. But, maybe thats how FM works? In the mod people who random usually need to have some form of basis behind it, especially on insta-lynch games (no trial). But maybe im being over cautious.

Due to this line right here "who were the evils Haloden and the other guys that i forgot" I'm very susp of efekannn.
    I Was Trying To Convince You Guys That I Forgot The Name Of The Other Faction That Needs To Die So We Can Win

Happy Now?
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Was Trying To Convince You Guys That I Forgot The Name Of The Other Faction That Needs To Die So We Can Win

Happy Now?
    You could, I dunno... check the setup? The link is in the OP.
    And now you're saying that you forgot the name of the other faction that needs to die, but all you've said is Citizen with "Jester color" and the color I used was "Cultist color".
    So if you forgot the name of the other faction, you didn't really name that you knew the faction you're currently in either.

It's obvious you checked the setup because you know the colors.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    You could, I dunno... check the setup? The link is in the OP.
    And now you're saying that you forgot the name of the other faction that needs to die, but all you've said is Citizen with "Jester color" and the color I used was "Cultist color".
    So if you forgot the name of the other faction, you didn't really name that you knew the faction you're currently in either.

It's obvious you checked the setup because you know the colors.
    I Checked Setup A Few Times But The Names Are Too Confusing And I Know My Factions Name Because I Know My Role!
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #4

I Checked Setup A Few Times But The Names Are Too Confusing And I Know My Factions Name Because I Know My Role!
    The names are too complex, but there's literally just two names - Armadyus and Haloden.
    If it's true though, we'll just refer Citizen and Cultists, no problem.

I Somehow Got Comfirmed Because I Comfirmed Myself Earlier Like Here Right Now
    How are you confirmed?

5. ISO #5

The names are too complex, but there's literally just two names - Armadyus and Haloden.
    If it's true though, we'll just refer Citizen and Cultists, no problem.

How are you confirmed?
    Im Comfirmed Because Im Efekannn02 And I Say So

When I Get Lynched Youll Regret That You Lynched Me(Unless Youre One Of Azmoreudos Though)
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #6

Cool story sis

When I Get Lynched Youll Regret That You Lynched Me(Unless Youre One Of Azmoreudos Though)
    Wait.. You're saying that if I were Armadyus, you'd be fine with me lynching you?
    What's this logic.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Cool story sis

Wait.. You're saying that if I were Armadyus, you'd be fine with me lynching you?
    What's this logic.
    Okay this almost reads like RLVG as Armadyus trying to figure out who his followers are.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

9. ISO #9

Only Im confirmed EFe
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!