People exploiting to get points?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    DarkMoi

People exploiting to get points?

Twice now I've been less than 200 points from top 5 global ranking, only to come back a few hours later and find out that some person had magically gained several thousand points to earn a place on the top 5. I'm thinking of 3 people in particular, namely BigBoss, RonPaul and Reached. Each of those came up out of nowhere and got up to 5k+ points in the space of a couple hours. The last time this happened was this morning when COOK, who was sitting at 4k points, got pushed out of the top 5 by Reached, and it happened within the space of not more than five hours. I don't believe it's actually possible to gain points this fast legitimately. The difference was even bigger the first time it happened, with BigBoss and RonPaul taking 3rd and 4th place respectively, and at the same time.

I know it's not much but I think it's really unfair to the people who have put in the time and effort and actually earned their place so I would really appreciate if someone could look into it. Thank you

2. ISO #2

Re: People exploiting to get points?

The "global rankings" aren't global rankings. It only shows global rankings out of people you've played with, as far as I'm aware. So if you had never played with BigBoss before, and then played with him, he would appear in your top five "out of nowhere." DR should be able to clarify a bit more.

Though it certainly is possible to cheat your points, since the bank files are stored locally.

3. ISO #3
    DarkMoi

Okay, there's definitely cheating going on. There is now two people at just above 9000 points (not trying to make a bad joke here), including Reached who was at 5000 no sooner than this morning. The other one is BlueRaja, who is now occupying the first place.

I think a lot of us would be very grateful if something could be done about this.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    Narks

or you know, just remove the global point system