INSULTING YOU ?

Tbh you still being nullread to me at this point of the game = show of respect. So far you were bloodthirsty but felt overall helpful to town, also I can confirm you witched me. I townlean you all game afterall, wanted to believe you yesterday, but at this point with tailors shit and all Im just cornered into paranoia, I lost all raffles since D2 but I just won't die (betted 1 on Witch 2 on Doc btw). Basically all I can do is try to be objective and imagine. And I think you're capable enough to pull this sort of "numeta citizen townleading" playstyle while scum
(also, not as a charge but simple meta commentary. I still hard believe this in-your-face, full-balls-little-sense gameplay may not be that good for town afterall cf 8-2-2. In this one tailor or not, even if you sounded helpful to my naive ears, in the end we lynched a lot of town in a setup where people had little to no way to ever confirm themselves. The bad part being, I don't see the advantages of this lynch-happy gameplay outweighting its disadvantages given you play town ~70% of time, unless to work on the actual 30% "numeta townlead scum" happily starting trains on borderline towns + selfishly gathering towncred on the way = maximum EV)
Long story short SCV, atm really can't know if you're genuine or mastermind but trust me when I say I metalike the way you played this game whatever your alignment shall be in the end. Not agreeing/understanding your gameplay is another thing. And if I conclude to vote you in the end that won't change that fact

ANYWAY enough speculation for rl today

Objectively 1 Tailor minimum happened, else game would be over.
If Trophy is scum that means he's alone, else game would be over.

Basically it's 1 Tailor scenario, 2 maf alive (SCV/Gyr) (if you're one of those feel free to switch you with me)
Or 2 Tailors scenario and 1 maf alive: that could be anyone at this point, we scv are guilty of committing too much into this game, trophy & Gyr of not enough.

Fact: this day is so fkin critical. Afaik nobody is confirmed (but atm, to guts, Trophy solo mafia is more unlikely than SCV/Gyr scumteam). Need to iso him and just all of you rly. And rethink what could and could not be. Any vote + hypothetic scum Trophy hammer could be GG, to me rushy-lynchy play will get insta scum points at this stage with zero meta consideration, as this daytime may be the last and mylo is confirmed. I'll be in weekend tomorrow irl to dig thread once more, gonna sleep now.

@Gyrlander
@mrtrophywife