Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
Spoiler : LMAO even host is entertained :

Did trophy even read his role card? considering his last words I believe not xD
At this point I just think he missed the fact he could be 100% town confirmed + 24h of valuable time to town just by saying so. Truly sorry for him if it it's that.

Still entertained af lol

I didn't dare to foresee this scenario, but it is actually happening so special thanks to TDL & Trophy for failing at town, SJ for giving me win, and overall everybody really for your kind townreads on me. It warmed my heart <3

I talked whole game about The-Mastermind-That-Was-Promised yet nobody deeply believed it could actually be me lol

BC THATS RIGHT GAME'S OVER B*TCHES, I WAS VGD ONCE, RIP SWEET MARSHALL
NOTHING TO FEAR => JUDGE WE WON 100% CONFIRMED

Just pick any two you dislike, we lynch one, NK the other, 2v2 GG. Solving is so simple when town is citizen only.

(Still, if you decide to screw me at this point for omgus or w/e, they'll just lynch me and with no NK you know what's next. I believe you got no choice but to call court today for reasons I've exposed before, so got no choice but to reveal here since I'm basically "obvious townblock" material at this point. This Marshal flip was so unexpected rofl. Now I would hate myself for wasting that much work and stars alignment on a silly judge misread. So from now on we win together or die together <3 but I did my part)

GG WP
This is a scum claim, depending on a Judge to call court for an easy win. (If Judge does exist, if not then LOL)
This may seem as a loss, but here is the solution.

Judge call requires Host to be online, Gyrlander is currently sleeping which means if we can lynch piayer before the host gets a message from a Judge, thats one free scum kill.

SO EVERYONE VOTE
-vote piayer

Its spelt p-i-a-y-e-r