Night 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Night 2

1. ISO #1
    Victoria

Night 2

OK, so apparently voting is public.... in that case, I shall vote for Big Gay Al (a safe candidate of apparent worth who no one will criticize me for voting for). I advise that you all find other candidates to support so that we don't get caught in a group. Again, I worry for Jason's safety, so I must ask this question:

How long will elections last?

Also, please check in here ASAP: I wanna know if anyone has been jailed or invited by the architect >.>

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Mr. Hat

Re: Night 2

I think that I'll vote for Tweek Tweak so that I seem to be consistent with my nomination.

4. ISO #4
    Timmy

I plan to invest McDaniels since I think he's a possible town investigative role.

I also suggest that we kill Kenny unless you've got other suggestions.

5. ISO #5

Garrison, you can choose one person in your mafia to turn into a mafioso. That person will lose his night ability, but will gain the ability to kill. He alone will be able to choose who lives, and who dies. Additionally, you have no control over your teammates night actions. They all must specify their actions by themselves.

6. ISO #6
    Victoria

Can Garrison become the mafioso himself? I'm guessing no....

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Mr. Hat

Timmy, I actually suggest that we kill Clyde. My notes on him suggest that he is scum, probably in the Jets. I don't understand why people trust him and if he is in the Jets then he will be gunning for us. If he is in the Jets then everyone who nominated him or said that they trusted him will be under suspicion.

Jimmy, I will switch you with Stephen, as you think that he is likely to be town. Another option is Bebe as no scum should ever do something like that.

9. ISO #9
    Mr. Hat

Well, I guess I will -Drive Timmy and Steven

Just so that I'm not caught unawares with the night ending or something.

10. ISO #10
    Timmy

I'm happy with killing Clyde, too. I agree that he's probably a member of the Jets.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12
    Timmy

If Garrison doesn't show up in time, can the rest of us agree to kill Clyde send Victoria? Or are we gonna lose two players to modkill and not get a night kill off?

13. ISO #13
    Mr. Hat

Zane was online about an hour ago. He should have logged onto the Garrison account and said SOMETHING. Sigh

14. ISO #14
    Garrison

me so lazy

15. ISO #15
    Garrison

who wants to be mafioso?

16. ISO #16
    Mr. Hat

Make Victoria the mafioso. Our disguiser shouldn't disguise on the first real night of the game.

17. ISO #17
    Garrison

Btw. I'm soon a bit more active again.

MAKE VICTORIA MAFIOSO

kill Clyde send Victoria

18. ISO #18
    Victoria

Oh, it's mafioso for a night? I thought he meant for one of us to permanently turn into a mafioso... OK then, I'll do it.

19. ISO #19
    Mr. Hat

Do we want a death note? If so, what?

20. ISO #20
    Timmy

Victoria, make sure you submit the order to kill Clyde.

I can't think of much to do with a death note.

Our consorts might think about blocking Jimmy, Sharon, or Jimbo.

21. ISO #21
    Victoria

Hmm.... should we disown Cartman?

22. ISO #22
    Timmy

The only value I could see in that is keeping the Jets from wasting a kill on him. But then again, if he's a ghost, them killing him is a good thing.

If he wants to confuse the town with an implausible claim, I'm more or less happy to let him keep doing that.

23. ISO #23
    Victoria

So FalseTruth, do we get any compensation if Jason is modkilled?

24. ISO #24
    Jason

sorry guys I'm late.

25. ISO #25
    Jason

ok so what are we talking about now? What do I have to do inorder not to get mod-pwned?

26. ISO #26
    Jason

who should I block? Any ideas on who the jets are?

27. ISO #27
    Mr. Hat

Vote in the election

28. ISO #28
    Jason

it's night how am I supposed to vote?

29. ISO #29
    Jason

oh nvm

30. ISO #30
    Jason

whew disaster has been averted

31. ISO #31
    Mr. Hat

I don't know who you should block.

32. ISO #32
    Jason

well now i can only type with my left hand

33. ISO #33
    Mr. Hat

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN. WHY WOULD THEY ATTACK STEPHEN?!?

34. ISO #34
    Victoria

OMFG NOT VORNSKR!!! WHY!?!?

RIP Vorn, we shall avenge you

35. ISO #35
    Victoria

My plan for today: chime in every once in awhile, but avoid posting more than a few times today. In other words, lurk but don't troll...

36. ISO #36
    Victoria

As of now, things are getting pretty heated around Wendy. As such, I highly suggest you all just lay low like me and post minimally. My plan is to maintain neutrality (without actually saying it, of course) and to avoid as much attention as possible by posting little, but also making my posts somewhat meaningful. I think that, at this rate, they will deal a great deal of damage to themselves before they ever even get a hint that we are who we are... also, I am contemplating making an offering of peace to the Jets in the next deathnote. After last night, both mafia are struggling, and any attempt to destroy the other mafia will likely bring about our own destruction by the town. I plan on giving it a day or two before we again turn our focus to the Jets...

37. ISO #37
    Mr. Hat

Ya know, that sounds like my plan, too.

38. ISO #38
    Mr. Hat

I'm sitting here lurking and watching people ask each other if they're Dust and seeing them reply "No, but X is" and it's so funny.

39. ISO #39
    Mr. Hat

Now this IS interesting. I have enough influence to get someone to claim a role in the next post after mine. We'll have to see where this influence gets us later on in the game.

40. ISO #40
    Mr. Hat

So Bradley is lying. He said that his night 1 action was to repel Cartman. When you look at the prostitute role card it says "and" not "or" for the actions. He either is keeping the lure secret or is lying. I am more convinced that he is lying. Should I bring this up?

I feel that doing that would bring a lot of attention to me and I don't want attention at all.

I need to know if the risk is worth the reward.

41. ISO #41
    Mr. Hat

I'm going to do it. I hope this works.

42. ISO #42
    Mr. Hat

Damn, things are NOT looking up for us. Consigliere killed because the other mafia targeted the sheriff that checked our disguiser. This day is not good for us at all.

43. ISO #43
    Victoria

I haven't actually read that far, but I'll probably claim citizen if the need arises...

44. ISO #44
    Mr. Hat

You might want to stall until the day ends so that you can disguise as someone and discredit Stephen. That will be hard because the day still has about 3 real life days in it to go.

45. ISO #45
    Victoria

Yeah... I advise pushing hard for the Bradley lynch. I can defend myself against Stephen, but I'm still contemplating a roleclaim... Citizen (credible), or something where I could 'prove myself'.

46. ISO #46
    Victoria

Sadly, the vig kills before I disguise T.T

47. ISO #47
    Mr. Hat

Damn

48. ISO #48
    Victoria

When I come back later, I'm gonna claim in day chat. Any suggestions? So far, I plan on claiming citizen, discrediting Stephen, discrediting Gerald, and justifying my actions. Tonight, I need you (Mr. Hat) to switch me...

49. ISO #49
    Mr. Hat

I will do as commanded.

50. ISO #50
    Victoria

Thank you very much: you're (literally) a lifesaver. We could use this opportunity to make the vigilante shoot someone 'unexpected', or we could bring suspicion on the guy who got the gunsmith's gun...