S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which

Whad never responded to my questions, ugh >.<

That's actually really important. Though Whad has been giving loads of contributions, his posts mainly consist of "this post looks towny/scummy for reason X, this post looks towny/scummy for reason Y" with no greater development. It's perfectly within his means to have just sat down and thought "okay if I was town how would I react to this? How would I react to that?"

Ultimately, the lack of subtle, natural development across posts makes him look scummy as fuck. The fact that all his contributions are just "this post was X for reason Y" makes it look like he's just focused on giving thoughts that seem towny rather than actually trying to solve the game. It makes all his opinions seem momentary with no long-term value.

Ironically, the flipflop on me (viewing me as whiteknighting Stereo then viewing me as "shining town") is the deepest development he's shown LOL. And he didn't even explain why he scumread my Stereo defense originally, and what changed his mind >.<.

Furthermore, some of his reasons for reads are crazy and completely unlike him. Play on this site like twice and you'll learn that some people are just lazy and give short reads. So Whad outrage-voting Stereo for EOD1 looks like him going "a-ha! Where is your waterfall of thoughts like me?".

In my last game with Whad, a player called Superjack did nothing for all of day 1 but write tiny, shitty posts. Superjack literally MADE UP WORDS AND SLANG to describe his reads. That game, Whad didn't scumread him for "not being a cooperative town". Whad sat down with the guy and ASKED FOR FUCKING DEFINITIONS TO THE WORDS SUPERJACK MADE UP. Afterwards, Whad gave the guy a HARD TOWNREAD "because the reads seemed genuine".

A Whad thing to do is to say "okay I have a problem with player X, so I'm going to ask him questions about his play to determine whether I misunderstood him or whether he's scum" not say "Ccantman used scumtell 83 by using the wrong pronoun to describe town that increases his probability of being scum on my arbitrary spectrum" "oh now Ccantman has used towntell 14, time to move him backwards on my spectrum".

The guy is nuanced as fuck, and his play this game seems completely unlike what I remember, and completely lacking in deeper development. I know the instinct is to townread anyone who can churn out reasonable reactions to posts, but you guys have to fight it lol.

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    where did i say i have "skill" i would like tot see a quote of that direct wording cus i consider myself average at best.

again POE is my case. nobody has made one on me yet and any cases that are on me are POE and my claim which are both things i can not defend against if i wanted to

werent you calling me town last?

do not edit post that is against site fm rules

again already given my reads so what else is there that i can do?
    I never read pokemon or cult

Give us updated reads. Simple.

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

probally

like i said, citizen claiming would be pointless becasue thats what scums are going to do. gj though on outing our prs

-vote sinon
    Sorry, force of habit on the post editing. I will refrain in future.

Ika we were just theorizing that one or more of our PRs might have claimed citizen to avoid being killed at night. Why makes you suspect sinon, out of curiousity?

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    Sorry, force of habit on the post editing. I will refrain in future.

Ika we were just theorizing that one or more of our PRs might have claimed citizen to avoid being killed at night. Why makes you suspect sinon, out of curiousity?
    plz go read my post about where i had poe done already

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Gauss View Post
    I'd prefer Whad because you're only a null.
    then you are presuming that the prs are in cit claimers?

14. ISO #314

nvm its the cult game

are you done with me and are you gonna vote me yet? your concentration on me is really interesting cus it seems to be nothing but trying to ensure i get lynched and no other scum hunting (if this focus on me is even scum hunting to begin with)
    God, it's so hard not to insult you. When have I focused on you? I literally said we will lynch sinon, and mesk is not 100% sold on you. I told you to defend yourself, to give us new targets, I even took you off of L2. I don't understand how you can be so dense!!!!!! Like seriously IKA, it's baffling how you can just sit there and tunnel the self hatred.

FFS. I am trying to consider all sides here. But your lack of input and just laying down like a dead dog is so annoying. I cant ISO you, the feature is broken for us. So if you would, PLEASE give me your reads list now. I am attempting to work with you.

Again, we will lynch Sinon, and I happen to think he might be scum. But idk, LG made good points about whad. Mesk is the one who mostly trusts Whad, but I am not beholden to mesk. So once again, try, give me reads, convince me to side with you, or I will be forced to lynch you with the rest of the people whom I consider town. Because after all, it would be POE to do so, since you are one of the current 5 (not including us) cit claims out of 4 maximum roles.

Anyhow.

15. ISO #315

plz go read my post about where i had poe done already

then you are presuming that the prs are in cit claimers?
    I'm guessing that one pr is in the cit claimers. If both scums claimed citi (accidentally unaware that the other had claimed citi) the game would be depressingly easy LOL.

16. ISO #316

I'm guessing that one pr is in the cit claimers. If both scums claimed citi (accidentally unaware that the other had claimed citi) the game would be depressingly easy LOL.
    Or maybe this is all part of their WIFOM masterplan to make us mislynch?

Anything you can add to this idea, Ika? :P

17. ISO #317

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    God, it's so hard not to insult you. When have I focused on you? I literally said we will lynch sinon, and mesk is not 100% sold on you. I told you to defend yourself, to give us new targets, I even took you off of L2. I don't understand how you can be so dense!!!!!! Like seriously IKA, it's baffling how you can just sit there and tunnel the self hatred.

i could litarly quote your iso and show you how many of all of your post are directed at me to show you such things. like even now this is prob the 5-7th post scince i have came back thats still directed and focued on me

FFS. I am trying to consider all sides here. But your lack of input and just laying down like a dead dog is so annoying. I cant ISO you, the feature is broken for us. So if you would, PLEASE give me your reads list now. I am attempting to work with you.

not my problem that im scum read byt the entire game right now. i mean if anything that should mean im town right?

Again, we will lynch Sinon, and I happen to think he might be scum. But idk, LG made good points about whad. Mesk is the one who mostly trusts Whad, but I am not beholden to mesk. So once again, try, give me reads, convince me to side with you, or I will be forced to lynch you with the rest of the people whom I consider town. Because after all, it would be POE to do so, since you are one of the current 5 (not including us) cit claims out of 4 maximum roles.

Anyhow.
    basically after reading all this and seeing how i have been the top poster here (and no hydras do not count becasue they have not been signing), if you guys want to lynch me for ??? fine with me

poe leads to at least one scum in GET/whad/sinon

trine is the wildcard because trine is posting elsewhere so it is a tossup if both are not in the pool

if i'm universally scum read and poed out becasue again, ???, then fine with me i can sit back and watch the lylo show tomorrow.

-vote whad
    ^this is form last night for people who can not go back like two pages and ctl+f my name right quick

i find it blindling amazing that i have to come and requote myself on this where rereading a few pages or post would answer the same question being asked over and over again

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

well i go with face vaule that all people claim their role upfront right now so imm going with the preface that stero/whad are prs atm

so out of all the cit claimers who would you lynch? poe does have whad but i dont lynch unclaimed roles when we have knwon prs due to that very reason.

so you gonna vote me now? i mean both world you make involve me so logicaly you should be voting me

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

^this is form last night for people who can not go back like two pages and ctl+f my name right quick

i find it blindling amazing that i have to come and requote myself on this where rereading a few pages or post would answer the same question being asked over and over again
    You're not scum read by the entire game. That's the freaking point. Two people are voting you. Your lack of contributing.

Your wanting to vote at post #44 and claiming "poe" when not everyone even posted, that's what sunk you.

You wanting to feud with me, crying that I'm being mean, etc etc etc. Is just turning people off.

Freaking give us reads, I'm not going through all these pages to find your information, when you could easily just retype it. Your the one who is supposedly on the chopping block, so why not just put it out there what you feel about who, instead of just telling people to go back and look.

Do the work to defend yourself, it's not my job to clear you, it's your job to clear yourself.

I'm not even making a case for any single one person. I said I'd be comfortable lynching you or sinon, mesk feels stronger about sinon. So in my mind, you're not even really a candidate today. But your attitude problem, lord, it makes me want to lynch you and be done with it.

Seriously, just don't sign up if this is how you're going to act.

22. ISO #322

well i go with face vaule that all people claim their role upfront right now so imm going with the preface that stero/whad are prs atm

so out of all the cit claimers who would you lynch? poe does have whad but i dont lynch unclaimed roles when we have knwon prs due to that very reason.

so you gonna vote me now? i mean both world you make involve me so logicaly you should be voting me
    No both words I made involved Whad. It could be Trine, sure.

I'm in internal conflict right now Ika. Please standby lol.

23. ISO #323

You're not scum read by the entire game. That's the freaking point. Two people are voting you. Your lack of contributing.

votes =/= scum reads. everoyne has expressed a desire to scum read me/lynch me so unless if you cna pull a single quote where someone is calling em town currently your wrong

Your wanting to vote at post #44 and claiming "poe" when not everyone even posted, that's what sunk you.

your point?

You wanting to feud with me, crying that I'm being mean, etc etc etc. Is just turning people off.

game relevant how?

Freaking give us reads, I'm not going through all these pages to find your information, when you could easily just retype it. Your the one who is supposedly on the chopping block, so why not just put it out there what you feel about who, instead of just telling people to go back and look.

becasue people can read a game proper instead of being spoonfed

Do the work to defend yourself, it's not my job to clear you, it's your job to clear yourself.

its my job to lynch scum not defend myself

I'm not even making a case for any single one person. I said I'd be comfortable lynching you or sinon, mesk feels stronger about sinon. So in my mind, you're not even really a candidate today. But your attitude problem, lord, it makes me want to lynch you and be done with it.

then do it

Seriously, just don't sign up if this is how you're going to act.
    i will do what i like, if you have something game relevant to add plz says o otherwise, plz refrain from posting this does nothing to further the game state

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

i mean PTB has bascily porven my point that he has an unnatral focus on me right now with his last post so lol
    You did put bullet point reasons behind your townreads earlier. I vaguely remember that, but I can't remember where they are because you have lots of posts.

Mind jogging my memory?

26. ISO #326

I mean trine shows up near EOD and says "opps" forgot about this game, and then soft claims citizen right before the last two cit claims.

We tagged trine like 5 times, so IDK about this whole "oh I forgot" stuff. we tagged trine right in the middle of the other game too.

Trine was tagged at the beginning.

Now dreaded set up spec. Stealth said SJ would take over at night, which means (to me), that he couldn't hold off to day 2 because Trine must do a night action. So, trine could be a tpr claiming cit, or is scum claiming cit.

I just find it interesting that a tpr would sit out until the last 10 or less hours of the game.

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

i mean PTB has bascily porven my point that he has an unnatral focus on me right now with his last post so lol
    I AM NOT FOCUSED ON YOU, WTF. OMG ika, seriously can you replace out?

I cant handle this right now, NO ONE IS FOCUSING ON YOU, POST READS, WORK WITH US.

I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU.

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

I mean trine shows up near EOD and says "opps" forgot about this game, and then soft claims citizen right before the last two cit claims.

We tagged trine like 5 times, so IDK about this whole "oh I forgot" stuff. we tagged trine right in the middle of the other game too.

Now dreaded set up spec. Stealth said SJ would take over at night, which means (to me), that he couldn't hold off to day 2 because Trine must do a night action. So, trine could be a tpr claiming cit, or is scum claiming cit.

I just find it interesting that a tpr would sit out until the last 10 or less hours of the game.
    Yes I was tagged and I know it's a lame excuse, but I was running my own game yesterday and all of my attention was focused on that. I've apologized. Nothing more I can do.

33. ISO #333

Yes I was tagged and I know it's a lame excuse, but I was running my own game yesterday and all of my attention was focused on that. I've apologized. Nothing more I can do.
    I mean, but you couldn't have popped in and said "running another game, I'll be more active at the end of day 1?"

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

I'd rather lynch Trine than Ika, honestly. The way he backed down from the argument with Ccantman rather than tunnelling the issue / using it as an excuse not to do anything else and the way he genuinely does not seem to care about being lynched beyond throwing mild, half-arsed AtEs makes me inclined to call him town rather than scum, if you held a gun to my head and forced me to choose, Trine's sly little "ooh that's not very nice Ika!" comments in the background after supposedly forgetting about the game can be read as opportunistic.

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

And I'll say it again.

OUR ACCOUNT IS BROKEN. WE CANNOT ISO ANYONE.

i AM NOT DIGGING THROUGH PAGES AND PAGES.

I'VE MESSAGED MAFIA FORUM STAFF TO HOPEFULLY CORRECT THE ISSUE.

SO IF YOU WOULD, PLEASE, IKA POST YOUR POINTS AGAIN.

please and thank you.
    OH SHIT I FORGOT TO TELL YOU.

We had the same issue. The ***** accounts don't have ISO permissions. You need to log into PTB and use that.

41. ISO #341

Or perhaps he was giving me the day to return before having a player take over. PR and scum aren't required to take their night actions, AFAIK, so having him take over during the night rather than saying 'beginning of day 2' isn't really a strong argument.
    the modgaming argument is moot point and stupid, players who have issues with how mods handle thing sshould eb taken to mods via pm not in game.

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

how? by bitching and yelling at me?
    Thank you for the post number. You could have lead off with the post number?

Ika your attitude is so disappointing. If you're town, you're basically throwing. But still, I have no intention of voting you today, unless cause becomes apparent. Can you pressure other people? All you've done all game is point out small things, lied (said I contradicted myself, which was untrue), claimed a myriad of other false things, and cried on and on.

The only one with an unnatural focus is you on me. Now trine is here, can you please pressure trine?

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

I'd rather lynch Trine than Ika, honestly. The way he backed down from the argument with Ccantman rather than tunnelling the issue / using it as an excuse not to do anything else and the way he genuinely does not seem to care about being lynched beyond throwing mild, half-arsed AtEs makes me inclined to call him town rather than scum, if you held a gun to my head and forced me to choose, Trine's sly little "ooh that's not very nice Ika!" comments in the background after supposedly forgetting about the game can be read as opportunistic.
    Well I can remain quiet, but considering I was already missing for an extended period I feel a little obligated to voice my thoughts, however superfluous they may be, in an effort to participate. Like Trudeau I'm just trying to encourage ika, if he is indeed Town, to work with us rather than trying to get us to lynch him.

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

Yes, I find it very convenient for trine to come back and kind've buddy up to those who are already widely regarded as town, while only apply suspicion to ika who is scum read or current scumspect.

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

Well I can remain quiet, but considering I was already missing for an extended period I feel a little obligated to voice my thoughts, however superfluous they may be, in an effort to participate. Like Trudeau I'm just trying to encourage ika, if he is indeed Town, to work with us rather than trying to get us to lynch him.
    why? you are calling me scum but are implying right now that am town or think i am town.

how about you vote me instead? like i said, im everyones POE and everyones scum read so its the most informative to do such thing. i have already accpeted that and nothing new is gonn happen

50. ISO #350

How long do you have, and how much do you reckon you can read in that time?

If you can read the first 10 pages or something, that at least gives you some context to who we all are and stuff. I respect your sentiments, but right now everything you say can be backtracked on with "I didn't know jack about the game so I wasn't responsible for whatever thoughts I gave."