2. ISO #2

Re: Redking: 1-S2-1-3217066

SC ID Verification
    Redking - Correct: 1-S2-1-3217066

Players Added to Report
    N/A

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result Altered?
    Possibly - Redking's suicide compromised the chances of a Cultist victory and gave to Triad instead

Previous Offenses
    Role Quitting (On Hold)

Player Offenses
    Intentional Gamethrowing

Summary
    Redking rolls Marshall in slot 3.

At start of Day 1, Redking starts with spamming:

"DOC ON ME"
    "MATYOR HERE"
    "DOC ON ME"
    "IM MAYOE"
    "BG ON ME"

Night 1 - Redking was converted to Cultist
    Day 2 - Redking spams the chat a bit but not much - keeps trolling for a bit, claiming mayor and then doing fake commands.
    Night 2- Redking goes on to insult his Cult, proceeding to call them 'FAGGOT ASS CULT' and other insults that will stay nameless.
    Day 3 - #6 (Sheriff) visits #14 and dies to a Veteran attack; this prompts Redking to troll and accuse that 14 is the Godfather, which gets people to vote up for 14 despite being confirmed by a Veteran attack and a dead Sheriff's last will. Redking also starts spamming and just going to the point where he voted him simply based on what #14 commented that was not even relevant to the game (politics stuff), and he continued to consistently spam this quoting #14:

'"TBH HILLARY DID A GOOD JOB" - 14 YESTERDAY'

Even #11 (Witch Doctor) pms Redking "are you braindead" and asks him to stop - Redking ignores him.

At Night 3 (when suicides are allowed), he immediately types -suicide and despite that he was told deliberately to calm down, he ended up muting #11. He also made his last will the exactly line he's been spamming for a long while.

Game ends in Triad victory.

I think I've seen enough - he is clearly trolling the game to the point where he no longer cares. He had prompted the Cult to convert him since he immediately claimed Mayor (despite being a Marshall) and told the Doctors/BG to heal him. Also, his suicide contributed to revealing that there were Cultists in play, so it's even kinda worse here. Based on the severity of the crimes, I think Watch-list x4 is proper here - the fact that he is not trying to play seriously and ruining the game for others shows that he needs to take a second reading our rules here so that he may not commit a crime like this again.

Recommended Action(s)
    Watch-list x4

Additional Comments
    Thank you for your report!
    Last edited by Alright; January 20th, 2017 at 05:05 AM.

3. ISO #3