Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 221: Death Note

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    no.....
    i just crumbed that i didn't read it.

also i claimed scum, and then sheriff.

Keep up man.
    @Cryptonic , you do realize, that if he were sheriff, he would have known from his rolecard that detection immune scum exist, which should have propelled him to actually read the setup to see what the scumteam is made of. But since he didn't even know there was one scum, he shouldn't have had sheriff as a rolecard. Hence, if you're in a world where he is only sheriff or scum, you should conclude he's scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    @Cryptonic , you do realize, that if he were sheriff, he would have known from his rolecard that detection immune scum exist, which should have propelled him to actually read the setup to see what the scumteam is made of. But since he didn't even know there was one scum, he shouldn't have had sheriff as a rolecard. Hence, if you're in a world where he is only sheriff or scum, you should conclude he's scum.
    I have made a very bad name for myself.
    I am high.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

3. ISO #153

Does Kira card say he's immune n1?
    By your logic, that would make him Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Does Kira card say he's immune n1?
    By your logic, that would make him Citizen
    Yes. This is literally the first line of his rolecard.

I'm not telling you he's citizen. I'm telling you to reconsider the idea that he must be scum or sheriff.

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Yes. This is literally the first line of his rolecard.

I'm not telling you he's citizen. I'm telling you to reconsider the idea that he must be scum or sheriff.
    When did I say he's scum or sheriff

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

8. ISO #158

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Scummy behavior in this game on day 1 is a legitimate town strategy as it would be against Kira''s best interest to convert someone who the town perceives as scummy.

Alternatively, the scummy behavior can also result in a sheriff check n1, clearing said scummy town.

There are layers on top of that to read the slot as highly aware scum or sheriff, but it's useless to consider that currently.
    If you're talking about this post, this is saying he's likely citizen.

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

An excellent response to L-2 indeed.

Nah I spoke of someone who could be converted and trying not to be, that's citizen
    Then I spoke of someone who is trying to get checked, which I assumed would be citizen but kira is NI too.

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Ohhh this sounds fun.
    Examples?
    Derailing conversation by claiming scum. TPR hunting. Claiming to have not read the setup. Trolling at questions about your current thoughts.

Are you going to give a substantive read on anyone?

18. ISO #168

Derailing conversation by claiming scum. TPR hunting. Claiming to have not read the setup. Trolling at questions about your current thoughts.

Are you going to give a substantive read on anyone?
    i have given about 5 reads.
    do you have questions on my reads or just general blanket questions and attempts at discrediting my style here?

And i am not TPR hunting when I say i am sheriff ccing u, I said i didn't want to lynch you cause maybe ur faking something i have no idea, but ur acting scummy as hell and thats all i see so I am pursuing u.

And i did read setup, i just don't remember it and wanted to talk to everyone first to get reads. i can worry about setup later.

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    lol its posts like these that make me always town read Crypt in they few games we've played together.
    Why is that, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    This is classic town Fire lol
    I cannot recall the last time I played a game with Fire, but as someone who's hosted games he was in, this is absolutely not my experience.

Do you have a game to cite in which he does similar plays?

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Is it just my imagination or does MattZ sound really robotic here?

Also, FB why are you townreading me? I haven't done jack shit this game yet.
    he is robotic, which is more his scum play.

and i am town reading u based on ur interactions with cryptonic, and ur vote and reasoning on me

38. ISO #188

I don't have a particular read on firebringer as of this moment. I don't think Kira would claim Kira D1, even as a joke.

-vote SilverWolf

Would like to see more from this player though. I feel they've been kind of hiding in the background.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I don't have a particular read on firebringer as of this moment. I don't think Kira would claim Kira D1, even as a joke.

-vote SilverWolf

Would like to see more from this player though. I feel they've been kind of hiding in the background.
    you realize she self admitted this litarly one min before you made this right? you could ask her questions

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200