5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

Re: S-FM 221: Death Note

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    I know. I've already said if I go to l-1 I want you to hammer me. I've also given you enough suspicion that Kira will never touch you now and you can carry on the touch tommorw of what I was doing
    OW

MY FACE

ITS STUCK IN A PERMANENT CRINGE POSITION. AAAAAAGGGGHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #561

I know. I've already said if I go to l-1 I want you to hammer me. I've also given you enough suspicion that Kira will never touch you now and you can carry on the touch tommorw of what I was doing
    Fine, I get what you are doing. I don't like it but I get it. I doubt I'll be able to troll like you tomorrow though. It's not in my nature in these games.

If you get to L-1 and I'm online, I'll hammer.

12. ISO #562

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Honestly, I have no clue if SW is Kira or not, but I'm a little suspicious and want to test you. However, being voted by both of you isn't a great sign and is making me want to let me vote stay there AND MAKE YOU ALL BURN.
    Hold the phone here. Something isn't right. Why are you voting Ika to test SW? They are 2 different slots. All you're going to to is get a defense out of SW since she town reads Ika but they can't be scum together.

Or am I missing why you're voting Ika here?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Hold the phone here. Something isn't right. Why are you voting Ika to test SW? They are 2 different slots. All you're going to to is get a defense out of SW since she town reads Ika but they can't be scum together.

Or am I missing why you're voting Ika here?
    He made like 10 posts during a short time saying "X is hard" bla bla bla and I just want him dead no matter the circumstances.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

Alright, fine. Apparently no one else even wants to pressure BC, so I'll let him go until tomorrow.

In the meantime, ika's play hasn't improved at all in the past 200 posts. He refuses to give reasons for votes, all of which have been either RV or OMGUS votes. At best, his slot is a liability that will continue to bring down the quality of day chat.

-vote ika

Let's wrap this up. There are less than 6 hours left in day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

I will be leaving for my radiation appt. in 2 hours time. I will be gone until after end of day. If ika is at L-1, I will hammer. Otherwise, I'll put him to L-1 to avoid a NL situation. I'm resigned to an ika lynch. I think he's too much of a distraction for kira to hide and tomorrow I'd like us to concentrate on actually scumhunting and not policy lynching. There is always the chance that ika has completely fooled me and he's kira so let's clear this up today and not have this same argument tomorrow.

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

or you could, y'know, try

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

It still prefer this

-vote MattZed

I mean he was in trouble so what did he do? Try throwing shade at me hoping it will stick.

And now since it didn't stick he's going back to ika again

Please lynch Matt over Ika
    it does seem opportunistic for the player with one of the biggest trains to be advocating the lynch of another large train when it's not a CC scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

BC accusing me of throwing shade on him... smh. He's been sliding by ignoring questions. Its not an attempt to help the town, but to defend himself by blending in "naturally" with the trolls to make it appear that the popular notion I'm "robotic" is true.

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    it does seem opportunistic for the player with one of the biggest trains to be advocating the lynch of another large train when it's not a CC scenario.
    What other train would you have me advocate? Who has been deserving of pressure that I havent been providing?

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

It still prefer this

-vote MattZed

I mean he was in trouble so what did he do? Try throwing shade at me hoping it will stick.

And now since it didn't stick he's going back to ika again

Please lynch Matt over Ika
    Seriously though, taking issue with how I didn't maintain a vote on a non-moving train 6 hours from day end, really?

Will completely switch to BC if we can.

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600