This game is ruined.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

This game is ruined.

Alright peepz, gather around for the most ridiculous story ever.
    About a month ago I was playing some mafia. I got into a lobby with a guy named GstricPngn.
    He had a liking for nazis which I don't approve but he wasn't doing anything.
    Or so I thought.
    As soon as I got into a game, he spammed "I AM HAXER, REPICK OR ROLE REVEAL"
    Everyone thought he was just a 3 year old on his dad's account so we ignored him.
    Fucking bitch.
    D2: He reveals me, the DH, and my fellow triads. The game ends 2 days later.

UPDATE:
    I dont know what a smurf is (would be great if someone could tell me) but I found dozens of posts and reports on this guy.
    This is a message for the admins:
    DONT REMOVE NUCLEAR
    We cannot have starter accounts playing Mafia. Why?
    Because hackers make plenty of them and just ruin the game.
    Nuclear should remain to stop bitches like this.

2. ISO #2

Re: This game is ruined.

You should fill in a report in mafia reporting forums and write appropriate information as well as uploading the replay - the mods will take a look at it. Nothing much you can do here.

A smurf also means a non-main account created by the same person usually for various reasons (in this case it'd be mostly trolling).

3. ISO #3

Nuclear Option is still up and running. The reason that guy went ape shit trolling lobbies is because he can no longer get into games to ruin.

Its just really sad that blizzard allows a few people to cause so much trouble to hundreds of players. Arcade players are 3rd class citizens to them. They would never allow this conduct in their ladder.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

woulda been great if you had found those posts before making yet another thread with the exact same story, advertising your rage and reaffirming that his trolling is successful.

clearly the nuclear option isnt stopping him from ruining games. its been a year since the final expansion came out, and the professional scene is almost dead. switch to forum mafia; sc2mafia is 6+ years old already and as the base game is dying the support is dying as well.