1. ISO #1

Dskogs: 1-S2-1-2550210

Account Name: Dskogs
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2550210
    In-Game Name: Johnny Small Penis

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Veri.. you should know me by now
    Summary:

This player was Sheriff. Hotkey CTRL + 4.

D5 he randomly accused 12 of being Triad. 12 got lynched, flipped DH.
    N5 he didn't check anyone.

D6
    there were 4 players left - 3 Townies and 1 Triad. Dskogs then said "I'm Enforcer" "just end this" "worst DH in the world" . He got voted up and said on trial that the DH ruined the whole game by calling him out the day before and that there's "no point in trying to play this out". He got lynched and obv he flipped Sheriff, not Enforcer.

The next night Triad killed a Townie and won.

In death chat, he claimed that he thought he was triad and didn't know what he was doing because it was his first game (which is not true). His bank also looks kinda weird (122 Games but only 13 wins).

dksomething.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Dskogs: 1-S2-1-2550210

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Dskogs: 1-S2-1-2550210: Correct.
    Respective Hotkey:
    Control + 4.
    Was The Game Altered?
    Possibly, there was 1 triad and 1 witch in a 2v2 but they had no coordination.
    Previous Offenses:
    None.
    Player Offenses:
    Intentional Game-throw.
    Summary:
    Rolls Sheriff. (#3)
    Day 1: Nothing Happens.
    Night 1: Checks 2 and gets a not suspicious notification.
    Day 2: He votes 8 (busdriver) to trial and guilties. Nothing suspicious here.
    Night 2: Checks 5 and gets a not suspicious notification.
    Day 3: Does nothing today.
    Night 3: Almost has a heart attack, but decides to check 7 and receives a Serial Killer notification.
    Day 4: He calls out 7 for being Serial Killer. 7 claims Survivor but the town does not believe him. He is guiltied and flips Serial Killer. 7 last minute calls him out for being night immune.
    Night 4: Checks 4 and gets a not suspicious notification.
    Day 5: 12 (Dragon Head) tries to act like 3 is night immune. 3 counters and says that 12 is Triad, so the town votes up 12. 3 believes 12's claim on trial, and decides to vote innocent. However, he is lynched 3-1 and 12 is lynched.
    Night 5: Does not check anyone.
    Day 6: in 1 2v1v1 situation, (1 triad, 2 town, 1 witch) he publicly announces that he is Enforcer and that his Dragon Head sucked. Convinces the town to vote guilty on him and flips Sheriff, leaving the town to lose.
    Recommended Action:
    Watchlist x2.
    Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report! It makes me Veri happy to see you reporting people doing wrong.

This is a clear cut case of game-throwing. He threw any chance of town winning by claiming enforcer and prompting everyone to vote him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #3

Re: Dskogs: 1-S2-1-2550210

2x Watchlist
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.