Register

User Tag List

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 2399
  1. ISO #2051

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

IT IS NOW DAY 3

July 7th, 1961,

And now things got interesting. In the morning, three dead bodies were laid out at the Gambino headquarters: Frozen Angel, Firebringer, and Gyrlander. Gyrlander was nearly mutilated beyond recognition, but the other two had items on their person that strongly suggested their true occupations.

Frozen Angel, an FBI Agent, has been executed by a Kidnapper.

Firebringer, a Janitor, has been executed by a Kidnapper.

Gyrlander, a ???, has been murdered by a Luciano.

Living Players:
    RLVG
    deathworlds
    Cancer
    yzb25
    Elephant
    Empathy17
    Okabe
    Yukitaka Oni
    Whad

Dead/Incarcerated Players:
    MattZed - Godfather
    God Emperor Trudeau - ???
    Frozen Angel - FBI Agent
    Firebringer - Janitor
    Gyrlander - ???

Day 3 Ends in 48 hours.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

5 votes to hammer.

2. ISO #2052

3. ISO #2053

4. ISO #2054

5. ISO #2055

6. ISO #2056

I regret to inform everyone that this game is cancelled because Firebringer gamethrew by revealing his partner, Yuki.

Thread open for post-game discussion. Would like to hear feedback on who would be interested in playing if this were re-hosted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

7. ISO #2057

I'd play again, but only if FB was not allowed to play. I love him, but that was fucking bullshit to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

8. ISO #2058

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

I wasn't a player but I had some emotional investment since MattZed talked to me about the game over Skype. He was a good host who put in honest work and it's a shame for his game to be ruined like this.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

11. ISO #2061

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    I wasn't a player but I had some emotional investment since MattZed talked to me about the game over Skype. He was a good host who put in honest work and it's a shame for his game to be ruined like this.
    This would have never happened under an Orpz FM Administration.

#imwithher (er, him)

12. ISO #2062

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    I regret to inform everyone that this game is cancelled because Firebringer gamethrew by revealing his partner, Yuki.

Thread open for post-game discussion. Would like to hear feedback on who would be interested in playing if this were re-hosted.
    I have some suggestions to make your setup less town-sided. Don't worry; I don't think anything I say takes away from the nature of your game:

1. Remove Godfather/ Consig. Town is too powerful already and they are a nerf to the FBI faction. Town should not have ANY confirmed roles because it leads to a town circle every time.

2. Remove most of the feedback (e.g., Consort roleblocks shouldn't be informed). I'd remove Drug Dealer while you're at it since that roles becomes worthless. Scum are never going to choose Drug Dealer in any case.

3. If you're going to run this a fourth time, maybe add some new roles to mix it up a bit. I can help you with ideas if you want.

None of these are very specific. That's because I think the scum this game (namely, the Lucianos) played terribly.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

13. ISO #2063

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I have some suggestions to make your setup less town-sided. Don't worry; I don't think anything I say takes away from the nature of your game:

1. Remove Godfather/ Consig. Town is too powerful already and they are a nerf to the FBI faction. Town should not have ANY confirmed roles because it leads to a town circle every time.

2. Remove most of the feedback (e.g., Consort roleblocks shouldn't be informed). I'd remove Drug Dealer while you're at it since that roles becomes worthless. Scum are never going to choose Drug Dealer in any case.

3. If you're going to run this a fourth time, maybe add some new roles to mix it up a bit. I can help you with ideas if you want.

None of these are very specific. That's because I think the scum this game (namely, the Lucianos) played terribly.
    I agree with you on GF/ Consig. They were put in back when I thought two scum teams would just be too intense, but this seems to not be the case. If I host this again, I will be removing them. (although I may put GF in as a non-confirmed role.

I'm also on the same page for removing consort feedback. While humorous, I have changed philosophically on having consorts give feedback.

I have some ideas for new roles, but I'm open to suggestions in the setup thread.

14. ISO #2064

Allow me to expand on the Luciano play.

1. They picked double Janitor. Now I don't actually think that this is a terrible strategy - denying town important flips is a viable strategy. However, the execution was poor. Neither Luciano was influential enough in the chat to manipulate the players into lynches that the Janitors could clean. If your strategy is to deny town information then you have to be proactive and Firebringer/ Yukitaka Oni are not the sort of players who are capable of this.

2. Killing GET. This was a fucking AWFUL kill:

- They were actively disrupting the chat, dividing players, causing petty arguments to break out, etc. Given that both Lucianos were hiding under the radar well, GET was creating an ideal atmosphere for them to remain out of the spotlight. I can't fathom how they thought GET was a good kill.

- GET used his tailoring ability...as town. That is how anti-town this slot was. Granted, the Lucianos couldn't have known that GET would do this, but it leads onto my next point...

- GET had soft-claimed Tailor. Why waste a cleaning on a player who was widely town-read AND whose role was all-but-known?
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

15. ISO #2065

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    I agree with you on GF/ Consig. They were put in back when I thought two scum teams would just be too intense, but this seems to not be the case. If I host this again, I will be removing them. (although I may put GF in as a non-confirmed role.

I'm also on the same page for removing consort feedback. While humorous, I have changed philosophically on having consorts give feedback.

I have some ideas for new roles, but I'm open to suggestions in the setup thread.
    Good.

I'll go through your setup later and give you a hand or whatever. I'll see what ideas for roles you have first before I will chip in though.

16. ISO #2066

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    This would have never happened under an Orpz FM Administration.

#imwithher (er, him)
    100%. This is like when Goku didn't kill Fat Boo as SS3 because he wanted to make sure the younger generation could take care of themselves, and then some humans cuck Fat Boo into Evil Boo into Kid Boo and then Goku has to come back from the dead to fix everything.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

19. ISO #2069

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    GET tried to throw lol

100% worse than Foxtrot
    Abysmal play, yes.

Game-throwing, no.

Never attribute to malice what you can to stupidity.

Or to put that into English - imagine deathworlds as Tailor ;)
    @MattZed May we have the scum chats?

20. ISO #2070

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

21. ISO #2071

100%. This is like when Goku didn't kill Fat Boo as SS3 because he wanted to make sure the younger generation could take care of themselves, and then some humans cuck Fat Boo into Evil Boo into Kid Boo and then Goku has to come back from the dead to fix everything.
    Nah, it's more like Kirk taking the Kobayashi Maru test. No one would dare gamethrow while the Orpz was on FM Staff.

22. ISO #2072

Abysmal play, yes.

Game-throwing, no.

PTB said in skype chat "Its banana, they deserved it"

Mallice it was 100% lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

23. ISO #2073

1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

24. ISO #2074

GET tried to throw lol

100% worse than Foxtrot
    Don't misrep. We didn't try to throw. I didn't know what I was doing, and Mesk gavee the all clear.

MZ tried to stop us LOL.

Luckily Luciano's did.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

25. ISO #2075

Also Yzb don't talk to Darkness because you never used your code.

26. ISO #2076

27. ISO #2077

28. ISO #2078

PTB said in skype chat "Its banana, they deserved it"

Mallice it was 100% lol
    That's vengefulness, not game-throwing.

Nevertheless, I know this isn't going to stop you and PTB from decking it out in future games, so all I have to say is "BRING THE POPCORN"

29. ISO #2079

30. ISO #2080

That's vengefulness, not game-throwing.

Nevertheless, I know this isn't going to stop you and PTB from decking it out in future games, so all I have to say is "BRING THE POPCORN"

1. You're right. 2. I thought he was scum, and I was just ensuring he flipped that way. 3. I didn't know what tailor actually did. 4. Yes. I said Banana deserved it but obviously only after. 5. This is only the beginning of him and I's decking it out. 6. Enjoy your popcorn.

7. I now fully understand why all roles exist and what I did wrong. LOL.
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #2081

So I was trying to figure out who the consig was based on what Elephant was saying in who he suspected/wanted to pressure and I got Firebringer out of that. I did easily figure out yzb was the second kidnapper based on convos between him and Elephant in the game. That's the only reason I didn't have FB as scum at the end of the game. I'm glad I turned my scumread around on Whad into town. I'm also glad that ika can read FA better than me as he had her in his last will as scum if we would of died N1. Also, the tailor clues were extremely obvious by GET and ika and I were also tailor and it was just super easy to figure out and I'm still not sure why they did it?

I agree about removing two confirmed town and maybe not having duplicate roles if possible?

Otherwise it's a really good game and I enjoyed it. Thanks MattZed!!

32. ISO #2082

1. You're right. 2. I thought he was scum, and I was just ensuring he flipped that way. 3. I didn't know what tailor actually did. 4. Yes. I said Banana deserved it but obviously only after. 5. This is only the beginning of him and I's decking it out. 6. Enjoy your popcorn.

point 3 is a fault of your own for not reading setup.

33. ISO #2083

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    So I was trying to figure out who the consig was based on what Elephant was saying in who he suspected/wanted to pressure and I got Firebringer out of that. I did easily figure out yzb was the second kidnapper based on convos between him and Elephant in the game. That's the only reason I didn't have FB as scum at the end of the game. I'm glad I turned my scumread around on Whad into town. I'm also glad that ika can read FA better than me as he had her in his last will as scum if we would of died N1. Also, the tailor clues were extremely obvious by GET and ika and I were also tailor and it was just super easy to figure out and I'm still not sure why they did it?

I agree about removing two confirmed town and maybe not having duplicate roles if possible?

ill post it later cus im lazy to swtich but i reread the first 2 pages and something about her posting felt off

34. ISO #2084

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post

Fire paid 0 attention to this game so of course he wouldn't catch it

35. ISO #2085

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    point 3 is a fault of your own for not reading setup.
    yup
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #2086

Fire paid 0 attention to this game so of course he wouldn't catch it
    like when he came back and voted RLVG. I knew he was scum then.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #2087

1. Of course.

2. deathworlds-Tailor.

3. See ika's response.

4. See previous response.

5. That's all fine. However, I'm just going to say that if you're arguing with someone and they say something like "I need a break" or "time-out" or something, then I would drop that conversation for the time being and focus on something else. Helps to keep your scum-reads productive in case they are town (which is statistically likely)

6. I will.

38. ISO #2088

1. Of course.

2. deathworlds-Tailor.

3. See ika's response.

4. See previous response.

5. That's all fine. However, I'm just going to say that if you're arguing with someone and they say something like "I need a break" or "time-out" or something, then I would drop that conversation for the time being and focus on something else. Helps to keep your scum-reads productive in case they are town (which is statistically likely)

6. I will.
    ty for tips
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #2089

Abysmal play, yes.

Game-throwing, no.

As usual for my games, it's up to the scum to share their night chats, if they wish.

40. ISO #2090

I do want to say one more thing here

I do want the toxicity of games to drop. I legit did my best to refrain from insults this game. I did not refrain from poking and prodding but the only insult I remember posting was quoting PTB and removing everything but "I'm a dickhead".

I do apologize to FA i(f that was not an act ) if she took the poking as harassment as it was not my intention to harrass but to point out a slip

Like the games aren't enjoyable when its just name calling and saying spiteful hurtful things to one another.

41. ISO #2091

42. ISO #2092

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    So if I had to guess 4 scum in order of most scummy to least, I'd go-Okabe, FA, Yuki, deathworlds.
    I'm pretty happy with this. I would of had FB in there if I wouldn't of misread the game and thought FB was consig. I seriously thought him voting RLVG was to confuse us for WIFOM. ika said RLVG would plan something like that. And RLVG talking about jailing him and mentioning protection kind of made me think so as well.

Sorry for thinking you were scum Okabe.

I wanted to figure out both kidnappers and consig and then figure out who else was town cuz then it's just PoE which is really what that list is.

43. ISO #2093

44. ISO #2094

I do want to say one more thing here

I do want the toxicity of games to drop. I legit did my best to refrain from insults this game. I did not refrain from poking and prodding but the only insult I remember posting was quoting PTB and removing everything but "I'm a dickhead".

I do apologize to FA i(f that was not an act ) if she took the poking as harassment as it was not my intention to harrass but to point out a slip

Like the games aren't enjoyable when its just name calling and saying spiteful hurtful things to one another.
    I agree. I think there was too much of this in game. I added to it by getting upset and insulting PTB myself and I tried to keep it in check more with FA but I do need to do what you did and walk away from the game. I always get pissed but then calm down relatively quickly as you can see by my post apologizing for it.

I will try to keep this in check as I'm always preaching about it in other threads-I should live up to what I say. That said, I would play with PTB again no prob. and FA too.

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

47. ISO #2097

48. ISO #2098

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    The throw happened at the beginning of Day 3 (deleted post) and in the Skype chat.

Question 2 is a mystery to us all. Calix commented on how poorly thought out the scum kills were.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Why the FUCK did Yuki kill Gyrlander? He was one of the players who people were suspicious of, wasn't confirmed, etc, yet he died over Elephant and RLVG even though RLVG couldn't be healed?

????