Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 2399
  1. ISO #1851

2. ISO #1852

3. ISO #1853

4. ISO #1854

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    It's ... Fine I guess. Most of today has Been FA Vs Us. It seems like a lot of people are busy.

Thank you for playing the game though, even though it's a little bit. Instead of spamming ect...
    Thank you, good game >)o.o)v v(o.o(< salute

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

5. ISO #1855

Gemini - 12/6/16

Your birthday party will be ruined once again by your explosive flatulence

Your love life will run into trouble when your fiance hurls a javelin through your chest
    Good to know, I don't planning to live with another person b)o.o)>

v)o.o)^

6. ISO #1856

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I kinda want yuki dead in general.
    Kind of .....wanna see deathworld suicide
    (Deathworld's suicide made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that i gave you an night action, and that you ised it to kill yourselves-----host of this game)

v)o.o)^

7. ISO #1857

Anyways. I would like to point out.
    That if FA is FBI agent, and she had a convert n0.
    It would of been either Empathy, or Firebringer. As them two players are the ones that know her the best hence the bigger threat, and potentially better ally.
    I feel that she has picked FB, which would explain why she had been so strongly townreading him even into d2 where he did nothing. And because FB can be a really good player when he tries.
    Given FBs reaction to our claim, and FAs FBI status. I think he realises that his chances this game dropped dead, and made a terrible attempt of trying to get us lynched by threatening to game throw, spam and address people complaining that we have apparent done anything useful.
    With YZB scum reading us, 2 players that are easily persuaded. FA herself and even DW. If he had timed it right, in the right way he could actually pull off a lynch on us.
    I didn't say you didn't do anything usefl. I was saying the ratio of usefulness was low.
    And now you apparently want to get serious and give thoughts so will I.

You claim Underboss?
    I don't believe you.

I think you are fake claiming that and trying to remove Frozen Angel cause you think she is a threat.
    You tie me to FA because I am pushing you which is conveniant.

You are basically scumreading anyone who is pushing you.
    ~Widowmaker
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

8. ISO #1858

Lol I completely forgot about @Whad

I knew there was something I'm missing.
    Doesn't remember Whad at all and then next post:

He has shown town logical thought again FA and I like him for it. A few of his other statements put me off where he is trying to direct other players to go find scum, rather than doing it himself.

I would town read him, with a bit of orange.
    Which is it?
    Have you completely blanked on what they have done or do you think they are town and contributing very well.

It sounds like excuses to townread him.

~Widow

9. ISO #1859

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I didn't say you didn't do anything usefl. I was saying the ratio of usefulness was low.

You claim Underboss?
    I don't believe you.

I think you are fake claiming that and trying to remove Frozen Angel cause you think she is a threat.

~Widowmaker
    How I see she lying when FA confirmed a red/orange Underboss.

10. ISO #1860

11. ISO #1861

12. ISO #1862

13. ISO #1863

14. ISO #1864

doing a shitty read wall or w/e.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

15. ISO #1865

16. ISO #1866

Deathworlds, may I have your thoughts on who is scum and who is town please? I have given mine out. With reasons.
    Here's my shiety wall post, enjoy.

For reference: Slight < Moderate < Strong

Red is scum
    Green is town
    Yellow is null/other

RLVG: Strong town lean, pretty much confirmed town, day 1 play seemed like he was lying low to avoid being targeted, makes sense for a mayor play.
    deathworlds: Town, gg no re. If you want me to do an analysis on myself you can piss off.
    Frozen Angel: Slight-moderate scum lean. Pretty much a 1v1 between Cancer and Frozen Angel. I thought Frozen's day one play was a strong town lean, the reaction to Cancer's claim does signify significant frustration, unsure if it's alignment indicative. Has been spotty with attendance. I'm not sure why people are immediately expecting that if she would convert someone she knew, doesn't click with me.
    Cancer (SuperJack+BananaCucho): Honestly, I fucking hate the banana part of the archon this game. I'm getting a moderate scum lean on them. They keep accusing others of not contributing but then are hypocritical of the same arguments. Instigating most of the time, thank the gods Superjack is there to help poke people in a non aggressive way. I'm pretty sure that Cancer and Frozen Angel are not apart of the same alignment.
    Gyrlander: Poor play, but I can't really read Gyrlander very well, if I had to guess he'd be a slight town read.
    yzb25: Haven't seen much of em, but he seems willing to appease others, (referring to the apology he gave me). Slight scum read.
    Elephant (Unknown1234+Cryptonic+DarknessB): Ugh, they've done a good job of irritating me this game, but its doubtful that they are FBI agent, which was my original read. They've been protown tho. Moderate town read.
    Empathy17 (ika+SilverWolf): This whole slot screams frustration; slight dissonance, but that is to be expected from an archon. They've done a fairly decent job staying under the radar, with the exception of day one, but for some reason my gut says that they are town. Strong town read.
    Okabe (ThePaladin+Iced_Monopoly): Genuinely have not been able to read this slot very well. Day 1 inactivity probably is not alignment indicative. No read.
    Yukitaka Oni: Fuck this guy, he's basically only making comments, and has stated multiple times that he can't/wont read archons. I believe he's trying to make an excuse to just not read 9 other brains, completely ignoring a slot is a scum lean, but ignoring more than half the players involved in the game? That's right fucking out. Strong Scum read.
    Firebringer: Questions E V E R Y T H I N G. Asks for clarifications on posts, comments on posts, demands answers, good town play. Moderate town read.
    Whad: I have not seem much of whad. Been lurkin' a lot, site meta would say they are scum but, w/e, site meta is unreliable. No read.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #1867

You claim Underboss?
    I don't believe you.

~Widowmaker
    I get bored and mess around when people aren't around. I can forgive rl being all bit catchy but at least some warning, FA has the decency to day when she is and not around. Your not the only person to have missed a big chunknof d2.

We fake claimed? Getting FA's claim exactly right? Wow. That's some serious pushing of what ifs.

And no, I'm not scum reading YZB or DW yet, merely awaiting more to get a good read. A lot of OT ATM is not enough to get either a town or scum read
    I'm scum reading you, now. I wasn't scum reading you before you went apeshit and was scum reading me.

I tie you in with FA because it makes logical sense more than anything.

18. ISO #1868

Above post are my reads as of now, reminder that reads change.
    fucketh me in the ass

19. ISO #1869

Doesn't remember Whad at all and then next post:

Which is it?
    Have you completely blanked on what they have done or do you think they are town and contributing very well.

It sounds like excuses to townread him.

~Widow
    He got completely blanked from my mind.
    Something awoke my memory and it clicked, and I was able to get my memory.
    This is an ongoing problem with me, I do believe I have memory issues.

20. ISO #1870

21. ISO #1871

Why do you call it shitey when it's not? Being modest? .^^
    Because literally everyone has been commenting on my shitty reads and shitty play, so my reads are probably shit.
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #1872

I would also like to inform everyone that the majority of posts that you have been blaming banana for, are infact from me. SuperJack.

Banana, I believe, has been better behaved than I have.

So please stop accusing banana of all the bad posts. Majority are mine and it's unfair to keep on stereotyping banana as the one whom causes the problems.

23. ISO #1873

I would also like to inform everyone that the majority of posts that you have been blaming banana for, are infact from me. SuperJack.

So please stop accusing banana of all the bad posts. Majority are mine and it's unfair to keep on stereotyping banana as the one whom causes the problems.
    Wouldn't of guessed, I usually scum read banana, and automatically associate my negative reactions with the archon with banana.

My apologizes, but I would prefer y'all to sign your damn posts.
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #1874

Wouldn't of guessed, I usually scum read banana, and automatically associate my negative reactions with the archon with banana.

My apologizes, but I would prefer y'all to sign your damn posts.
    My read still stands, just replace "banana" with "one part of the archon", because honestly it's all a blur by now.
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #1875

Because literally everyone has been commenting on my shitty reads and shitty play, so my reads are probably shit.
    Nah man =) just didn't like how you got all pissy. It's a neat read list and is useful. Thanks ^^
    I know you find the early game more difficult, so do I, hence my terrible d1 plays. But ^^ trying is the way to go.

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

Nah man =) just didn't like how you got all pissy. It's a neat read list and is useful. Thanks ^^
    I know you find the early game more difficult, so do I, hence my terrible d1 plays. But ^^ trying is the way to go.
    I just kinda had a bad ingame day yesterday, everything was frustrating, and going from a nice day to dealing with screaming people was an awful transition.
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #1878

I just kinda had a bad ingame day yesterday, everything was frustrating, and going from a nice day to dealing with screaming people was an awful transition.
    Screaming people = the people ingame (generally)
    fucketh me in the ass

29. ISO #1879

30. ISO #1880

Yeah. I kinda react to screaming people by just shitposting and making jokes. Which just pushes then further, it's how i defend myself from getting frustrated or hurt.

31. ISO #1881

32. ISO #1882

I actually could tell.
    Doesn't make it any less frustrating to be in a game where you are obviously trolling super.

~Widowmaker

33. ISO #1883

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    "Doubtful they are FBI Agent".
    Your alignment is not confirmed.

Fucking deal with it.
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #1884

35. ISO #1885

w/e

I'm going to eat, I might be back for EoD.
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #1886

37. ISO #1887

38. ISO #1888

-vote Cancer

I can list out the many reasons I want them out.
    First of many, they add nothing of value to this game.
    Not that they don't "do anything" its that their contributions is just to pile on stuff that isn't helpful 90% more than any contributions.

They are filling game with stuff to make it harder to read the game.
    They are talking to themselves in the game which could be considered breaking one of the archon rules by proxy

I am not playing this game till they are gone.

~Widowmaker
    You were very adamant on rlvg either,why change
    also
    LIST THE DAMN REASONS

~Palarin

39. ISO #1889

40. ISO #1890

41. ISO #1891

42. ISO #1892

43. ISO #1893

44. ISO #1894

45. ISO #1895

46. ISO #1896

-vote Cancer

I can list out the many reasons I want them out.
    First of many, they add nothing of value to this game.
    Not that they don't "do anything" its that their contributions is just to pile on stuff that isn't helpful 90% more than any contributions.

They are filling game with stuff to make it harder to read the game.
    They are talking to themselves in the game which could be considered breaking one of the archon rules by proxy

I am not playing this game till they are gone.

~Widowmaker
    Like seriously though, "many reasons" is a strong phrase.

add nothing of value= meh
    filling game with stuff to make it harder to read= isn't this everyone almost?
    breakign archon rules= take it up with host

Any particular strands of evidence and why it is particularly scummy as opposed to derpy and annoying town?

47. ISO #1897

48. ISO #1898

49. ISO #1899

50. ISO #1900

Here's my shiety wall post, enjoy.

For reference: Slight < Moderate < Strong

Red is scum
    Green is town
    Yellow is null/other

RLVG: Strong town lean, pretty much confirmed town, day 1 play seemed like he was lying low to avoid being targeted, makes sense for a mayor play.
    deathworlds: Town, gg no re. If you want me to do an analysis on myself you can piss off.
    Frozen Angel: Slight-moderate scum lean. Pretty much a 1v1 between Cancer and Frozen Angel. I thought Frozen's day one play was a strong town lean, the reaction to Cancer's claim does signify significant frustration, unsure if it's alignment indicative. Has been spotty with attendance. I'm not sure why people are immediately expecting that if she would convert someone she knew, doesn't click with me.
    Cancer (SuperJack+BananaCucho): Honestly, I fucking hate the banana part of the archon this game. I'm getting a moderate scum lean on them. They keep accusing others of not contributing but then are hypocritical of the same arguments. Instigating most of the time, thank the gods Superjack is there to help poke people in a non aggressive way. I'm pretty sure that Cancer and Frozen Angel are not apart of the same alignment.
    Gyrlander: Poor play, but I can't really read Gyrlander very well, if I had to guess he'd be a slight town read.
    yzb25: Haven't seen much of em, but he seems willing to appease others, (referring to the apology he gave me). Slight scum read.
    Elephant (Unknown1234+Cryptonic+DarknessB): Ugh, they've done a good job of irritating me this game, but its doubtful that they are FBI agent, which was my original read. They've been protown tho. Moderate town read.
    Empathy17 (ika+SilverWolf): This whole slot screams frustration; slight dissonance, but that is to be expected from an archon. They've done a fairly decent job staying under the radar, with the exception of day one, but for some reason my gut says that they are town. Strong town read.
    Okabe (ThePaladin+Iced_Monopoly): Genuinely have not been able to read this slot very well. Day 1 inactivity probably is not alignment indicative. No read.
    Yukitaka Oni: Fuck this guy, he's basically only making comments, and has stated multiple times that he can't/wont read archons. I believe he's trying to make an excuse to just not read 9 other brains, completely ignoring a slot is a scum lean, but ignoring more than half the players involved in the game? That's right fucking out. Strong Scum read.
    Firebringer: Questions E V E R Y T H I N G. Asks for clarifications on posts, comments on posts, demands answers, good town play. Moderate town read.
    Whad: I have not seem much of whad. Been lurkin' a lot, site meta would say they are scum but, w/e, site meta is unreliable. No read.
    Inno entire archons, so they all innocent?
    Townread Firebringer
    Lynch cancer spam?
    Seem logic, 10/10
    100/100 would believe

(In the alternative world)

v)o.o)^