S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 2399
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Why not b)O.o)>?!?!? I totally agree with (let the jailor do the job)!
    But.....that would make sense for Lucianous and FBI, yes? We can't let 2 KPN keep going on....and it might be a 3 KPN if jailor hit the wrong (town) mafia

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

2. ISO #1102

then*

obviously I'm exhausted as fuck. it has been a long day -

Yuki : I said to choose the ones we are going to lynch and let them do the 2 lynches instead of us. that will be 4kpn actually (instead of 3 considering lynch as a kill) assuming FBI and other scums both kill successfully but 2 of them will be in our hands. and thats just a suggestion for when there were 2 lynch suspects

3. ISO #1103

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    then*

obviously I'm exhausted as fuck. it has been a long day -

Yuki : I said to choose the ones we are going to lynch and let them do the 2 lynches instead of us. that will be 4kpn actually (instead of 3 considering lynch as a kill) assuming FBI and other scums both kill successfully but 2 of them will be in our hands. and thats just a suggestion for when there were 2 lynch suspects
    can kidnapper kidnap even if we lynch today?

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @MattZed If a Luciano is a kidnapper, can they jail on the day and perform the NA at night?
    A Luciano Kidnapper may perform the factional night kill on the same night they have someone kidnapped, regardless of whether or not they execute.

In case someone is kidnapped by two, will they have 2 night chats - one with each kidnapper? how that works
    A person kidnapped by multiple kidnappers will get multiple chats, each containing one kidnapper and the kidnapee. If any of the kidnappers chooses to execute, the kidnapee will die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

7. ISO #1107

Kidnapper
    During the day, you may PM me a target to kidnap.
    If there is no lynch that day, you will gain a private night chat with your target.
    Kidnapping also removes the target from all other non-kidnapper night chats.
    A kidnapped target is roleblocked and immune to non-kidnapper night kills.
    At night, you may execute your kidnapped target, killing them.
    You are limited to one execution.
    According to this role card. You can still kidnap and all that, you just get no night chat.
    @MattZed I assume you will confirm this, and you won't go changing the setup mid game.

8. ISO #1108

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    According to this role card. You can still kidnap and all that, you just get no night chat.
    @MattZed I assume you will confirm this, and you won't go changing the setup mid game.
    No. The "If there is no lynch that day" is the only condition under which a successful kidnapping can happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

9. ISO #1109

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    No. The "If there is no lynch that day" is the only condition under which a successful kidnapping can happen.
    That's not how it's worded. It clearly states that you just don't get a night chat with a lynch. It's a sentence not a list and I'm pretty sure it does not state that no lynch=no kidnapping.

But if you want to Change the setup that's just morally wrong.

10. ISO #1110

I actually really liked the wagon on you. I didn't like the fact that there wasn't enough time to let you claim before firying it up - and that I understand your disapearence might be real life related.

I said I don't like policy lynching but I actually like that on banana for the first time - which I asked everyone to ignore cause I'm not sure if I'm right about the identities here - I think I actually mistaked about who you are - out of this game and - something complicated - so yeah please ignore this at least for next 48 hours i will refer back to this when I understand it myself.

me voting you wasn't policy and I never said its not a good idea. I actually said its a good idea with my vote - but I explained my concerns on the matter - that was the reason I was actually doubtful about voting you back there.

pedit : you asked to be treated as one person so I did treat you as one person. now please tell me which posts during that interactions was from you and which were by SJ and who did that readlist , I will reread the whole thing later today and will evaluate this then, now I can't concentrate because Lucas is awake.
    Who the hell is Lucas, and why are you referencing him like we know who the hell he is? XD

Have you got a kid? Is he cute? Or is Lucas just a really mentally immature boyfriend?

11. ISO #1111

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Who the hell is Lucas, and why are you referencing him like we know who the hell he is? XD

Have you got a kid? Is he cute? Or is Lucas just a really mentally immature boyfriend?
    Why do you pick to talk about Lucus out of everything that's been said? Trying to avoid giving content?

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

now that the other game is ended I can say what made me say that policy thing. when I was catching up that day I saw cancer heads talking to each other - and one suddenly said "GTFO S-FM Red Masquerader" that made me think that one of them is red (Ice fixed my error later when I asked why he didn't replace that com claim) so I was confused. I still don't know who was red but what I said in that post "that I can consider them as my first policy" is eligible because I find red (whoever was that) attitude game breaker and what must be thrown in a trash can right away - as I believe that just lost the other game moments ago - but the result is yet to be publicized.

I said ignore that part of my argument cause I think I was wrong about identity and I just couldn't talk about it back then.

Lucas is my nearly 3 week old newborn son, sorry for confusion!

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

That's not how it's worded. It clearly states that you just don't get a night chat with a lynch. It's a sentence not a list and I'm pretty sure it does not state that no lynch=no kidnapping.

But if you want to Change the setup that's just morally wrong.
    who would your version of Kidnapper work? to not be able to get a night chat but be able to execute like a vig?

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

Frozen, honestly all these wallposts are entering and leaving my brain at high velocity. I'm probably going to end up having to reread the end of yesterday and all these damn wallposts again.

Can you give me some like bullet points or guidelines of your main points so I can understand your position? You've thrown so many points out at once my head is still spinning.

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

Also, Cancer, did you seriously scumread Trudeau yesterday? If so, why?
    Lol no. He is just the easiest person to tunnel until he shows his alignment. Gets way to emotional, and he would call me scum in return. So either way there was going to be a weak wagons because of him. Too predictable.
    Then he would be read by town by all. Which leaves the scum with the hard choice of let him live or kill him.

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Yzb, who are your prime targets right now?
    Still dunno how I feel about this Cancer / FA thing. I don't like either of them tbh, and wouldn't be surprised if they both flipped scum. I think FA is getting an unfair wrap for how scummy she's actually being. She's not being that scummy.

Unfortunately, FA seems like the type to pile a lot of rationalizations on as she overthinks it and creates motivations / intentions she never actually had. The fundamental act of voting someone you find scummy when you know it's unlikely they'll be on to claim before they're lynched is certainly scummy, but not that scummy. I didn't feel like it was very opportunistic at the time, which is why I'm going back to read it.

Anyway, I don't really have a problem with BC - she'd be townread if I had to pick. It's got more to do with SJ and how he's been playing. He definitely seems to be a bit more... predatory... this game.

34. ISO #1134

Lol no. He is just the easiest person to tunnel until he shows his alignment. Gets way to emotional, and he would call me scum in return. So either way there was going to be a weak wagons because of him. Too predictable.
    Then he would be read by town by all. Which leaves the scum with the hard choice of let him live or kill him.
    So you feigned a scumread on him to strengthen the townread on him, because you knew he was town? What the actual fuck?

And how is it easy to tell his alignment when you wind him up? If he's town, he goes ape shit, if he's scum, he goes ape shit. He's like the perfect poker player if you ask me.

This looks so much like a retroactive justification of you exploiting his volatile personality to cause shit.

"So either way there was going to be a weak wagons because of him. Too predictable."

This line doesn't actually contribute a reason to feign a scumread on him. It just normalizes it by saying "pff it'd have happened anyway". Wow.

Like this is literally exactly what I meant by predatory.

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

I also gave much warning of my intention.

I have yet to get motivated. I struggle with d1 as town, it's much more.fun being scum. Then you have a reason to be freaking cool.
    Where as right now. I can either be some LHF, cause some shirty trains or maybe even tunnel someone.
    I haven't yet though of a gambit to.try out.

Unless this counts. Just being brutally honest.

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

Frozen, honestly all these wallposts are entering and leaving my brain at high velocity. I'm probably going to end up having to reread the end of yesterday and all these damn wallposts again.

Can you give me some like bullet points or guidelines of your main points so I can understand your position? You've thrown so many points out at once my head is still spinning.
    I've been asked that why I was scumreading cancer at first place : I explained the thing that bugged me the most - the interactions I promised to read but ended up walling - after that SJ made a comment about emotion reading meta that I didn't see any signs of that in their later reads - I was trying to reach ika to see if he says the same thing (without mentioning it) and he did - and that was green light in my mind for that scumread. today banana claimed that there is ***** dissonancy in place - so evaluating that needs my reread.

I've been asked why I voted after expressing concerns about an EOD wagon on an unclaimed person. I explained that the other option was to do nothing and by doing what I did I actually was trying to see if Elephant will hammer / vote to gte lynch when he could get cancer in pt to ask for their claim there. I listed the pros and cons in my head and felt voting is better cause my townread(s) were there and I would approve lynching a cancer at that point. it was a scumread and so damn informative. forexample (the information) yuki and cancer are not same faction scum aligned together becasue of that L1 vote when it was about to no lynch obviously. and could give more info if we had cancer flip atm - by execution at least.

I've been asked why I trusted Ika, I answered that about my cancer scumread I trusted myself and Ika telling my own logic to me was what gave me the impression that I wasn't wrong so I said I trust Ika judgemental sense in this.

tldr; I made a judgmental call and voted cancer there,

this is a tldr of questions asked and my answers. your welcome - and sorry if its a wall again - too many stuff have been asked.

40. ISO #1140

I also gave much warning of my intention.
    Ahh, you made a post preemptively exempting trying to exploit PTB's personality to cause shit, showing you planned to play like this from the beginning and this wasn't just you impulsively indulging in winding PTB up.

This completely flips my read on you. You're basically confirmed now.

Is this why you went into red-alert mode when I mentioned not being sure about what train to join yesterday and you were like "OMG HE'S PREEMPTIVELY NORMALIZING HIS SHEEPING!!!"? Is it because you were projecting your own strategies as scum onto me?

41. ISO #1141

I've been asked that why I was scumreading cancer at first place : I explained the thing that bugged me the most - the interactions I promised to read but ended up walling - after that SJ made a comment about emotion reading meta that I didn't see any signs of that in their later reads - I was trying to reach ika to see if he says the same thing (without mentioning it) and he did - and that was green light in my mind for that scumread. today banana claimed that there is ***** dissonancy in place - so evaluating that needs my reread.

I've been asked why I voted after expressing concerns about an EOD wagon on an unclaimed person. I explained that the other option was to do nothing and by doing what I did I actually was trying to see if Elephant will hammer / vote to gte lynch when he could get cancer in pt to ask for their claim there. I listed the pros and cons in my head and felt voting is better cause my townread(s) were there and I would approve lynching a cancer at that point. it was a scumread and so damn informative. forexample (the information) yuki and cancer are not same faction scum aligned together becasue of that L1 vote when it was about to no lynch obviously. and could give more info if we had cancer flip atm - by execution at least.

I've been asked why I trusted Ika, I answered that about my cancer scumread I trusted myself and Ika telling my own logic to me was what gave me the impression that I wasn't wrong so I said I trust Ika judgemental sense in this.

tldr; I made a judgmental call and voted cancer there,

this is a tldr of questions asked and my answers. your welcome - and sorry if its a wall again - too many stuff have been asked.
    Lol at least it's only one wall this time. I'm literally going to set an alarm at half past to motivate myself to try and sift through this shitshow again.

42. ISO #1142

Gyrlander and Yuki are being ignored too much this game. This is the first time I haven't immediately confirmed Gyrlander as Town to myself.
    So you normally insta-read me as Town but now you haven't? Strange....

Are you Unknown?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

Gyrlander and Yuki are being ignored too much this game. This is the first time I haven't immediately confirmed Gyrlander as Town to myself.
    Yeah, and he's played enough games as not-complete-shit-Gyrlander to imitate his own personality again as scum. I really want some substantial reads from Gyrlander.

I have no idea how to read Yuki. I'm hoping I can deduce his alignment if I make a strong read on everyone else LOL.

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

Yeah, and he's played enough games as not-complete-shit-Gyrlander to imitate his own personality again as scum. I really want some substantial reads from Gyrlander.

I have no idea how to read Yuki. I'm hoping I can deduce his alignment if I make a strong read on everyone else LOL.
    Stop saying that I could be scum, or I'm going to get really excited.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150