1. ISO #2201

2. ISO #2202

3. ISO #2203

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Much love calix
    Love ya too <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

4. ISO #2204

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Ika/silver and Whad really need to research what a slip is. Those last 10-15 pages before EoD were disguntigly bad plays. Hypocritical and inconsistent dont even begin to describe what went down. Would rather have a lobotomy than play with either of you again until you can self reflect and you gain some concept of critical thinking.

#rantover

Rest of game was very enjoyable. Thanks to MZ for hosting
    You never realized that I was exsessivly trolling you after your supposive slip crap.

Not only that but the thing is that your "answer question with question" stuff is a crap shoot in itself. Town should not have to do that nor should they have trouble answering the simple "are you town" question

You made a big decibel because you would not answer it with a straight answer. I know what slips are and what are not. I was doing that cus we already listed or scum reads (and had 3 of the 4 no less) while you guys didn't even have a 4th one

5. ISO #2205

6. ISO #2206

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    You never realized that I was exsessivly trolling you after your supposive slip crap.
    "IT WAS A JOKE GUISE."

Nobody can tell the difference between trolling and serious with you <3
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

7. ISO #2207

Ika/silver and Whad really need to research what a slip is. Those last 10-15 pages before EoD were disguntigly bad plays. Hypocritical and inconsistent dont even begin to describe what went down. Would rather have a lobotomy than play with either of you again until you can self reflect and you gain some concept of critical thinking.

#rantover

Rest of game was very enjoyable. Thanks to MZ for hosting
    I never said you slipped. I had you as scum because of the reasons I gave in my last reads list which was your under the radar play and tone of your posts which came off as very careful and controlled. It was also a bit of PoE. You were the only one I was wrong about and would of likely gotten you right if I didn't think FB was consig and I had more time to interact with you.

8. ISO #2208

9. ISO #2209

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    "IT WAS A JOKE GUISE."

Nobody can tell the difference between trolling and serious with you <3
    That's the fun thing with me. I can get away with crap people call
    Scummy because it's me. It's why some people are such hipocrites about stuff, when another does it Is scum, when I do it it's town

10. ISO #2210

The fact that it was very possible for a mole to fail conversion n0, or the fbi to be killed cleaned on n1 (leading to a 3scum or 2scum universe) and that you werent even willing to entertain those possibilities show how narrowminded you are.

You still dont know what a slip is, you can quit pretending you do, its post game.

Our ***** explained why having an absolute number of reads isnt required, and why it doesnt help anyone. Flexibility is key in a game with ever changing and developing information.

Still, fun game while it lasted

Monopoly of the Iced variety

11. ISO #2211

12. ISO #2212

13. ISO #2213

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    So basically FB threw because he thought the setup was imbalanced with two kidnappers?
    When Gyrlander is spotting the problems with FB's thinking, you know that the universe has seriously fucked up.

14. ISO #2214

When Gyrlander is spotting the problems with FB's thinking, you know that the universe has seriously fucked up.
    Old Gyrlander is gone now, you're gonna have to get used it this new one.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

15. ISO #2215

16. ISO #2216

Side note: I love how everyone not-invisible who is online is watching the thread.

The catastrophe of failure that is the Mafia War series is the thing needed to bring the community together!

Make SC2 Mafia Great Again! Mafia Wars Four!

17. ISO #2217

Love ya too <3
    So basically FB threw because he thought the setup was imbalanced with two kidnappers?
    2 kidnappers 1 underboss count role claims, then gf and consig.
    It was nearly breakable day 2 with mass claim.

Especially after kidnapper kills.
    And you know janitor is last Luciano so underboss clears player with checks.

It was fucked from beg to end; could scum do things? Maybe early game, 8i won't lie my kill choice was bad, but it was stacked against me hard
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

18. ISO #2218

The fact that it was very possible for a mole to fail conversion n0, or the fbi to be killed cleaned on n1 (leading to a 3scum or 2scum universe) and that you werent even willing to entertain those possibilities show how narrowminded you are.

You still dont know what a slip is, you can quit pretending you do, its post game.

Our ***** explained why having an absolute number of reads isnt required, and why it doesnt help anyone. Flexibility is key in a game with ever changing and developing information.

Still, fun game while it lasted
    Being open minded on such dumb ideas is what causes town to lose. You saw how the game went and occom razor would state that mole is alive or is converted. Also if there was no arrest n2 it makes it more credible that mike failed n1

Your line of thinking and play is why towns lose or get yourself mylycnhed. Ptb did what you are arguing in spirits and he got so much flak for it. I scum read you independent of the slop as well just like I scum read elephant at the time independent of their "slip"

You don't know us nor how we play or anything. If anything from that decibel I got a mild town read on what for it

19. ISO #2219

20. ISO #2220

2 kidnappers 1 underboss count role claims, then gf and consig.
    It was nearly breakable day 2 with mass claim.

Especially after kidnapper kills.

It was fucked from beg to end; could scum do things? Maybe early game, 8i won't lie my kill choice was bad, but it was stacked against me hard
    This is like World of Music. Inmune Mayor that can make 2 player inmunes every night! Great!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

21. ISO #2221

22. ISO #2222

That's not true, town had no way of knowing both the Lucianos were janitor.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

23. ISO #2223

24. ISO #2224

25. ISO #2225

26. ISO #2226

27. ISO #2227

28. ISO #2228

29. ISO #2229

30. ISO #2230

31. ISO #2231

32. ISO #2232

Come on, you actually could have won. If you played the game seriously and, for example, answered Unknown in quickchat.
    I didn't check messages to see the jail.
    Regardless, no it wasn't winnable.

Explain the path to victory.
    Explain it.

33. ISO #2233

I didn't check messages to see the jail.
    Regardless, no it wasn't winnable.

Explain the path to victory.
    Explain it.
    Convince Unknown. Get mislynches. Kill confirmed town instead of possible mislynches. Get Calix as coach. Things like that.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

34. ISO #2234

35. ISO #2235

36. ISO #2236

37. ISO #2237

Convince Unknown. Get mislynches. Kill confirmed town instead of possible mislynches. Get Calix as coach. Things like that.
    I'm getting my arse kissed by half the site. Someone needs to insult me or I'm going to end up with an ego the size of Mars xD

Omg there wasn't enough mislynchs do you not get that part?
    Then make people viable MLs. Your play is really limited when you play reactively as scum.

38. ISO #2238

then its greifing to the extreme becasue you have now ruined the game for everyone else.

yuki had a potential shot if he shot jailor or RLVG and DW kill alos and then they cordinated kills afterwards and got myslynches
    Mattzed griefed is all with this setup. I have never ever done this in a game ika.
    Take that into consideration when you say I am a griefer.

Why would I do that?
    Ohhh because mattzed is trolling us all. Yeah, I am sorry to players I ended his early but to say I ruined is stretching it.

39. ISO #2239

Omg there wasn't enough mislynchs do you not get that part?
    Tbf, there were only 2 possible mislynches, Empathy and Okabe, all the others were confirmed not janitor.
    -vote Sino

40. ISO #2240

41. ISO #2241

Mattzed griefed is all with this setup. I have never ever done this in a game ika.
    Take that into consideration when you say I am a griefer.

Why would I do that?
    Ohhh because mattzed is trolling us all. Yeah, I am sorry to players I ended his early but to say I ruined is stretching it.
    that is not my problem nor his, you signed for the game. your point is invaild when you decided to gamethrow/greif by outing yuki as scum

and if you want to argue you didnt do either explain to me why its ok for what you did then.

ending the game early is the big problem that you did though, you never let it take its natral progression adn you screwed deathworlds of potentiolay winning the game

42. ISO #2242

is irritated, difficult for faction, double janitor odd choice, refusal to cooperate, paranoia of scum kidnapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

43. ISO #2243

that is not my problem nor his, you signed for the game. your point is invaild when you decided to gamethrow/greif by outing yuki as scum

and if you want to argue you didnt do either explain to me why its ok for what you did then.

ending the game early is the big problem that you did though, you never let it take its natral progression adn you screwed deathworlds of potentiolay winning the game
    I agree with you that he shouldn't have done that

But no lol there was no path to victory here. That's why I said it shouldn't be called cancelled. Town won this game, should be laddered, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

44. ISO #2244

Just ask for a rerun.

Surely it'll be more 'balanced' right? ;D

45. ISO #2245

46. ISO #2246

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I agree with you that he shouldn't have done that

But no lol there was no path to victory here. That's why I said it shouldn't be called cancelled. Town won this game, should be laddered, etc
    myslynch us, kill double kindappers, argue kidnapper is mole who jailed fire

there were some ideas but most of them were stretched to the point hwere it seems unlikely. my issue is that the game did get called prematurly and not a proper "ok all sucms give up"

47. ISO #2247

RLVG - Godfather Confirmable TPR
    deathworlds - Agent (converted N1) TPR
    Frozen Angel - FBI Agent Scum
    Cancer - Underboss TPR
    Gyrlander - Underboss TPR
    yzb25 - Kidnapper TPR
    God Emperor Trudeau - Tailor Effective Citizen
    Elephant - Kidnapper TPR
    Empathy17 - Tailor Effective Citizen
    Okabe - Janitor Effective Citizen
    Firerbringer - Janitor Scum
    Yukitaka Oni - Janitor Scum
    Whad - Consigliere Confirmable TPR

To clarify.
    3 scum, 7 Town Power roles, two of which are hard confirmable.

Ridiculous man, next time ya should have me co-host or give role list advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

48. ISO #2248

49. ISO #2249

Listen Ika, you don't know what your talking about half the time here.

I didn't game throw because the scum had no chance in this game anymore. So the game should have ended. Your point about it being gamethrowing is invalid.

I didn't grief because that implies i have a history of ruining games. That is invalid.

I am not here to argue that what I did was acceptable.

I came here to tell you why I did it.
    Take it or leave it, but don't tell me that my opinions and reasons are invalid because "I signed up for a game", as if its my duty to play a fucked up game.

Host trolled me. I decided to give it back.
    Was I justified?
    Nope.

Neither was he.

50. ISO #2250

myslynch us, kill double kindappers, argue kidnapper is mole who jailed fire

there were some ideas but most of them were stretched to the point hwere it seems unlikely. my issue is that the game did get called prematurly and not a proper "ok all sucms give up"
    lol you weren't getting mislynched ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho