S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    PTB JUST SHUT THE FUCK UO ALREADY! SILVERWOLF IS STILL DEAING WITH HER DAMN CANCER AND YOY JUST BELTTING HER AND INSUTING HER STRESSES HER OUT TO AN EXTREME BECAUSE SHE HAS ENOUGH SHIT GOING ON IN HER LOFE ALREADY. I HAVE ENOUGH SHIT TO DEAL WITH OURSELFS. THE FACT YOU JUST DECIDE TO KEEP BEING A MOTHERFUCKING PRICK LIKE THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY WE LEFT THE SOTE TO BEGIN WITH. WE ARE SICK OF STUPID FUCKING ATTITUDES LIKE THIS AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN IF I GET BANNED OVER THIS POST ANYMORE. I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF SILVERWOLF AS SHE GOES THROUGH THE CANCER AND YOYR BULLTIEMTN AND GIVING HER STRESS DOES MOTJING AND BRINGS NO FUCKING GOOD.
    You came for me first. All I asked for was specifics. Sorry if you're sensitive, but please don't use someone's cancer to appeal to my emotional side, that's manipulative as fuck. People can still be wrong and very wrong and have cancer. I am sorry she and you have cancer or had cancer and are fighting cancer.

But bringing it up is like me saying you should give me a pass b/c my parents both died before I was 14 and I'm emotionally damaged. It's not going to get me a pas, so don't use it. Thanks.

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

And this is why you sign if you are a hydr a. It is nearly impossible to read a multiheaded hydr a if people don't sign. It also always devolves into a shitfest of who is gonna sign and who isn't and why. It really isn't that hard of a request.

Also, hydras should never be read based on what someone normally does because people behave differently in hydras. A shy scum player will be more comfortable and vocal for example with a hydr a partner/s who enjoy playing scum.

~SW
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Firebringer said if he was scum, he would have to play a lot better this game.

Firebringer is not playing better.

Firebringer is Town.
    OK, Let's start with these posts. Further elaborating on why not signing is scummy. One, it makes the ***** harder to read. Town players should not be making themselves more difficult to read. Second, if the ***** is scum and has a weak scum player, it is easier for that player to hide behind the other players and not post. When no one signs, then they get a pass for that. Also, for meta reasons it's harder to read players based on how they usually play.

Second, this is a terrible reason to townread someone so early in the game. Firebringer isn't playing better and said he would if scum, so town. Boo-that's lazy as fuck.

Also, what I meant by underwhelming is we've played/modded games where these's players have been town and when they've been scum. Thsi ***** is posting a bunch of one liners and weak questions that don't go anywhere. They are capable of more if town.

There reaction to our vote was to defensive and overly concerned. I didn't like the tone of it either.

It's early. I'd like them/and others to respond to it.

However, instead of that, we had a player who decided to obstruct our play with insults, saying our points "sucked dick" yelling at us in caps to shut up, saying our points are invalid over and over, telling us to shut up, etc. I am not the kind of person to ever respond kindly to that. It is very NAI with me. It's personality. I don't tolerate it ever.

I'm sorry ika brought up the cancer. I don't want that in the game. It's outside the game and I'd like to leave it out. Please ignore it as NAI. Thanks.

Yes, I've calmed down. Still o.k. with being infracted for my insults. If I complain about toxicity, I shouldn't respond in kind. I'm just gonna ignore PTB in this game for now. Also, myself and ika are gonna get some sleep. If you need us use the @

Also, if you read PTB's attitude and comments most of the game, this has been building for awhile. He needs to learn how to work with people in games instead of pissing them off or he's never gonna get anything done ever. That is, if he's town.

Good night.

~SW

11. ISO #511

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    That doesn't even make any sense. Its like if someone said "Did you run that patch?" and you responded "that's what she said". I'm scratching my head here.
    You're making the sarcastic remark that I lied about figuring out you were vigi last game. You're using ikawolf as a stand in for sj because I said accusing Sj or whatever and fighting with him would make us less of targets to scum. You're saying i'm lying that I tried to protect us last game.

I'm saying you're not a girl as you said you were.

It's very comparable. You think I lied and you're being snotty. I know, and a lot of people here (who laugh behind your back) also know you're not a girl. I'm being snotty. Very similar.

Sorry you're too stupid to realize.

Don't mention my name at all moving forward. Sj can, I actually like him, but you. No. Trash.

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

OK, Let's start with these posts. Further elaborating on why not signing is scummy. One, it makes the ***** harder to read. Town players should not be making themselves more difficult to read. Second, if the ***** is scum and has a weak scum player, it is easier for that player to hide behind the other players and not post. When no one signs, then they get a pass for that. Also, for meta reasons it's harder to read players based on how they usually play. Actually a valid point. Actually makes sense, and it's grammatically correct. Thank you for that.

Second, this is a terrible reason to townread someone so early in the game. Firebringer isn't playing better and said he would if scum, so town. Boo-that's lazy as fuck. Also good reasoning. I don't like when people just make associations. FB's point was though, that we were town one game and we didn't sign or we fake signed. However, it was NAI because we were town, and we just didn't care. So really it's NAI if anything, because it's personal preference. It might be anti town in your eyes. But in all fairness, ika refusing to sign seemed hypocritical before you started posting. Also, wanting to vote us because of that is not a strong reason.

Also, what I meant by underwhelming is we've played/modded games where these's players have been town and when they've been scum. Thsi ***** is posting a bunch of one liners and weak questions that don't go anywhere. They are capable of more if town. How are they underwhelming. Mesk agree's with you, but I'd like to dig deeper into this. We're voting them with you, and I'm not gonna change the vote until more info comes, if we change at all. I'd just would like to hear more about how they're underwhelming from you and from mesk.

There reaction to our vote was to defensive and overly concerned. I didn't like the tone of it either. I actually agreed. I wanted to see DW use that to reinforce his point, but I saw him active when I was asking for info and he never came back.

It's early. I'd like them/and others to respond to it.

However, instead of that, we had a player who decided to obstruct our play with insults, saying our points "sucked dick" yelling at us in caps to shut up, saying our points are invalid over and over, telling us to shut up, etc. I am not the kind of person to ever respond kindly to that. It is very NAI with me. It's personality. I don't tolerate it ever. Don't twist this please. I asked you for actual reasons and I got from iKA. Well they're staff and they should know better. I didn't think in this case that was a good enough reason. Also, I don't like people telling me what to do. I felt ika jumped down my throat for posting on the wrong account. I didn't think it was called for or fair. I made a mistake and I was in the process of fixing it and he's spamming the thread spelling my name wrong and telling me what to do. So, please do not act innocent. Also, I felt his posts were very hostile towards me. In the future, SW, I'd prefer to deal with you only. While you told me to fuck off first, I think you are more reasonable and I can follow your logic. Ika. If you're going to call people out, can you please proof read first? It's very hard to discern what you are even saying half the time. And maybe that's why I "took you out of context."

I'm sorry ika brought up the cancer. I don't want that in the game. It's outside the game and I'd like to leave it out. Please ignore it as NAI. Thanks. I didn't mean manipulative as in role wise. I just felt on a human level it wasn't right. And yes, we shant bring it up anymore.

Yes, I've calmed down. Still o.k. with being infracted for my insults. If I complain about toxicity, I shouldn't respond in kind. I'm just gonna ignore PTB in this game for now. Also, myself and ika are gonna get some sleep. If you need us use the @ I don't think you should ignore me, but I do apologize for going off the rails at you. While you didn't deserve it. Ika and Banana kind've did. Ika I will apologize to you though because I felt it was more of an misunderstanding, which led me to getting frustrated at your circular reasoning.

Also, if you read PTB's attitude and comments most of the game, this has been building for awhile. He needs to learn how to work with people in games instead of pissing them off or he's never gonna get anything done ever. That is, if he's town.I work with most people fine. I don't like how ika was acting and how you guys were just repeating vague stuff. I will never work with banana and his inflated ego ever. Again, I apologize and hope to amend our working relationship.

Good night.

~SW
    Goodnight SW.

14. ISO #514

I think you need to work on channeling your frustration and anger into something constructive.
    I think you need to grow up and stop trying to inflame people on the internet, and then t ry to act like the victim. You literally put people down in the most condescending ways and push them to their breaking point. Then you get upset because they come for you hard, and you threaten to quit the site.

You're pinging matt zed to come for me, when at the end of Mafia Wars 2 you told him to take a dick out of his mouth. Banana, I think you just need to stop before you get yourself permabanned.

I'm literally not responding to you anymore, because you are not worth my time or energy. You are not worth putting me into a negative mood. I'm sorry for whatever has happened in your life to make you so needy and sad. I hope you seek therapy one day to solve your obvious mental issues.

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

Play nice and get along, y'all. If something bothers you, PM me.

I will not be merging/deleting posts from the wrong account of an archon, so please be careful to keep those to a minimum.

Pictures are only allowed within reason. Don't make your image take up an entire page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

17. ISO #517

Just caught up from the last few pages, took a well needed nap.

I'll answer your questions in a second God Emperor Trudeau.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    While above quotes are very damming to say the least. A double slip if you ask me. However, @deathworlds you do have a tendency to pick out something small and tunnel it effectively. You did do this with stereo and he turned out to be town. Other than this apparent slips, which my team is still determining, before we come up with a consensus and a vote...we would like to know what other than these alleged slips leads you to vote and conclude elephant is scum or likely scum. Can you point to anything other than this circumstantial evidence?

Also, i agree them taking off is fishy. But tbh my team flips in and out a lot too. We're fucking busy. I need something that i cannot rationalize that will make me personally vote for them. While I think hey might have slipped, it's easy they didn't read the set up fully or just blurted out names or whatever. Trust me I do it all the time. It might be NAI or it could be scum slip.

Make me a solid case for scum slip without tunneling this one issue.

kthanksbye -- that was ptb contributing for once.
    Well, looking back on their posts, they seem fairly passive, as if they are not trying to get in the way of anything. Then when I pushed on them, they got hyper defensive.

Typically getting immediately defensive like that is a scum tell.

Dude the game started with 3 scum. Its not an informed opinion or a slip. This is a bad reason to vote anyone.
    Game started with 3 scum, but FBI converts night one, it would be pretty dumb to not convert night one.

I'm anti town because I think DW's tunnel is shit and your points are stupid. I asked DW in my original post to provide me more context. I said in my personal view, it looks like it could be a scum slip to me.

Calling me anti town is retarded because you're being scummy for jumping on the vote and defending DW's weak points and saying NOT MY POINTS. GIRL BYE.

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I just made an acusation of YZB being informed scum with Firebringer, for your information
    I'm not sure I see the slip.

Nobody cares since PTB is trying to ruin the game.
    boi, y'all need to not overreact.

This is how I attempt to remove the giant elephant in the game
    -vote Elephant

Also as a Canadian, I have no clue what being rude is.
    -mesk
    Kinda a 360 on this archons part, care to explain?
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #520

Overall I'm extremely dissatisfied with the play of Elephant, I expected much more from an archon that's consisted of god-tier players.

Perhaps they need to spend more time communicating with each other in order to avoid dissonance, which is why they left???
    fucketh me in the ass

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I rather like young pupil Angel very well so far,
    She will go into my town pile as of now:

Town: Frozen Angel, Trudeu
    Null: Almost everyone else
    Scum: Whad, Cancer (I am just hoping they are scum in all honesty).

My senses tells me that a whad wagon is just as good as a cancer wagon.
    I sense much evil around us.

~Genji
    what about the whad wagon seems good to you, may I ask?

23. ISO #523

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    That was a really astute slip hunting. do you hunt these type of stuff a lot?
    That is literally my thing.
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #524

If you look at our team and think that we slipped there, enjoy the game.
    bad response

seems like a scum who believes is cought for wrong reasons :

1 - not commenting about the slip itself - but that their not type of people who slipps
    2 - not commenting about how much that type of slip huant is valid overall
    3 - doing self meta ~ apeasy

so yeah

-vote Elephant
    L3

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

how good are you in doing that?

can you provide meta for me? the more similar to type of slip you hunated here - the better
    I've done this kind of thing like, 4 other times give or take. I'm not sure I've caught informed slips before, only role slips or alignment slips.
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #527

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I've done this kind of thing like, 4 other times give or take. I'm not sure I've caught informed slips before, only role slips or alignment slips.
    Err, not sure I phrased that correctly.
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #528

I didn't even finish that sentence.

Anyone can make an error reading the setup, but what you are assuming is that we accidentally slipped our role as the FBI Agent and that we conveniently tried to convert a Luciano and failed. That didn't happen.
    why you didn't respond back with things like : what are you talking about? or shit. I read that part of setup wrong. or I was talking about the starting scum numbers (that it was 3) or things like that ...

if that was the case

29. ISO #529

why you didn't respond back with things like : what are you talking about? or shit. I read that part of setup wrong. or I was talking about the starting scum numbers (that it was 3) or things like that ...

if that was the case
    We should archon in the future.
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

Well, looking back on their posts, they seem fairly passive, as if they are not trying to get in the way of anything. Then when I pushed on them, they got hyper defensive.

Typically getting immediately defensive like that is a scum tell.

Game started with 3 scum, but FBI converts night one, it would be pretty dumb to not convert night one.

I'm not sure I see the slip.

boi, y'all need to not overreact.

Kinda a 360 on this archons part, care to explain?
    Not really a 360. I said I thought they slipped, but i wasn't making a decision until my team had a chance to review the info. I didn't like the points silverwolf and ika were making to justify their vote. I said I thought the reasons you gave were easily rationalized and I was hesitant to jump on that. After Mesk reviewed SW's points she agreed and decided to vote for Elephant as well.

After your further explanation I agree, I also supported Mesk's earlier vote.

It's not that I didn't believe you, I just wanted to be more cautious after last game.

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

Not really a 360. I said I thought they slipped, but i wasn't making a decision until my team had a chance to review the info. I didn't like the points silverwolf and ika were making to justify their vote. I said I thought the reasons you gave were easily rationalized and I was hesitant to jump on that. After Mesk reviewed SW's points she agreed and decided to vote for Elephant as well.

After your further explanation I agree, I also supported Mesk's earlier vote.

It's not that I didn't believe you, I just wanted to be more cautious after last game.
    Yeah, I've been starting to doubt my slip checking skills after last game, was kinda happy I died early on so I wouldn't look like a complete idiot by pushing on stereo the entire game. Also ty for explanation.
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

not really? i think its self explintory on why we are voting them. Ive already made it clear i want people signing or at least making it identifyable. not only that but the fact they seem so concerned about my lone vote is telling in itself.

brb in 5 me and silver are making food
    why didn't you vote cancer then?

and sure deathworlds, I'm always open for hydras

36. ISO #536

tbf you thought stereo "slipped" last game and you led us all down a rabbit hole.
    I don't trust slip hunating as a valid tool for scum hunting by itself. the discussions around it - though are reliable reasources.

any comments about my opinion on this matter?

37. ISO #537

I understand

can I see samples?
    I can only recall the last two ones and a really old example.

S-FM Spirits (failed), M-FM Fringe (Wasn't awful, if I chilled out I wouldn't of pushed), and S-FM Revenge of Lady Death (Thought someone was neutral, turned out to be neutral).
    fucketh me in the ass

38. ISO #538

I don't trust slip hunating as a valid tool for scum hunting by itself. the discussions around it - though are reliable reasources.

I mostly agree, even if my slip hunting turns out to be a false positive, it brings up a lot of discussion, discussion is always good for town.
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #539

I mostly agree, even if my slip hunting turns out to be a false positive, it brings up a lot of discussion, discussion is always good for town.
    Which is why we would be good archon.
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

Another part of the post that I found the slip in, the primary reason that I pushed it is because it seemed like they knew with certainty that there were 3 scum.

Town never knows things for certain, neither does the Lucinos.
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #542

S-FM Spirits (failed), M-FM Fringe (Wasn't awful, if I chilled out I wouldn't of pushed), and S-FM Revenge of Lady Death (Thought someone was neutral, turned out to be neutral).
    so you failed 3 times in catching slips I guess? how was that your primary reason for pushing elephant further if your not confident about your meta?

43. ISO #543

I agree. This is why I wanted people to give me their full reasons for voting, outside of the slip. Even though I agree with the "slip" I wanted more info before making a vote. More discussion is always best to scum hunt.

44. ISO #544

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Cancer has called so many people dicks, oh lil' prick.

I'm a Virgo if you want a shot at mine though.

As for the rest of discussion, I'm just going to shut it off because it's mostly unecessary drama lol.

The game is still early, lol.

I don't like a roleplaying Firebringer, and Archons are obnoxious as fuck. Easy excuses to park votes.

What? I'm not pretending. If you refuse to sign or fake sign, that's a sign (lol pun) that you can't be trusted and if we start to make accusations they have the trump card of "Lol, I'm actually this guy, so you can't read me as scummy for this and this reason". Fuck that noise.

... Yes? That's obvious for every person in this game lol. May it be Whad in this situation, or me, or anyone else, except you?
    The way you worded it seemed a bit curious, almost as if... Oh I don't know, you can read him with a biasis of having a shared alignment?
    Oh shit!

Also, he's attempting to lead a train with this kind of accusation, while saying that the other trains are inferior, just lol.

I don't see the scum-slip. Just because they said there's three scum and they're seperate, doesn't make them informed by a guaranteed outcome as even Town could blurt that out.

Curious enough, you say absolutely nothing regarding the RP which YZB made a comment about. They having a difficulty to read you based on roleplay which may be reason in itself for a push and stuff. This in turn makes that one small touch of YZB accusation I just made a bit more... colorful.

I'm making the accusation of that YZB has been informed of Firebringer in some way that's not from the day itself, A.K.A knowing the identity of another scum, and Firebringer subtly embracing it.

I just hope players don't randomly disregard my vote because it looks like OMGUS.

-vote YZB25
    If I understood this correctly you beleive yzb is scum for concluding early that your early votes are not reasonable - as your troll hunting not scumhunting and Fire who was the voted troll by you - is yzb's partner and although don't likes yzb's reasoning is ok with him?

45. ISO #545

cancer were you trying to rise that drama on purpose - by throwing shady poking comments to both parties or you just like to see drama?

because if its second you must be mentally sick and if its first you were trying to white knight elephant - using a practically irreverent heated discussion and I see that so damn scummy.

46. ISO #546

when cancer is cancer
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #547

If I understood this correctly you beleive yzb is scum for concluding early that your early votes are not reasonable - as your troll hunting not scumhunting and Fire who was the voted troll by you - is yzb's partner and although don't likes yzb's reasoning is ok with him?
    This young warrior has proven herself adept at translating the logic that frankly speaks of a man who is drunken on their own ignorance.

I kind of liked RLVG early posting, but this reasoning on me and yzb seems very strange.

~Genji
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

48. ISO #548

what about the whad wagon seems good to you, may I ask?
    I didn't like him backing off me because of "slip" I felt he was looking for a reason to move onto something else.
    In my discipline training it seems he saw pushing me further wasn't helping him so he decided to call something town that was at best NAI.

~Genji

49. ISO #549

cancer were you trying to rise that drama on purpose - by throwing shady poking comments to both parties or you just like to see drama?

because if its second you must be mentally sick and if its first you were trying to white knight elephant - using a practically irreverent heated discussion and I see that so damn scummy.
    Emotional responses are what I find easier to read.

50. ISO #550

There are things that must be blown up in this post, but I want to point out that your logic on Elephant is weak explosive materials.

I suggest getting some C4, or even better dynamite.

Not enough BOOM!

~Junkrat