S-FM 217: Masquerade Madness - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Green Masquerader View Post
    im jsut doing what others and you have basicly done, you are saying t ignore me so anything i say now should have no vaule right? so why should i repsond if your later response is to jsut shit on it all?
    Yellow was complaining that you were being a prick. I told him to ignore you so that he would do something else. That's not me saying "everyone should ignore what Green posts"

So yeah, you have no excuse to not respond.

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    Yellow was complaining that you were being a prick. I told him to ignore you so that he would do something else. That's not me saying "everyone should ignore what Green posts"

So yeah, you have no excuse to not respond.
    he called me an asshole, you called me a prick.

nice avoiding

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

he called me an asshole, you called me a prick.

nice avoiding
    So?

I didn't avoid anything. You're the one avoiding my points ???

If people want to see differences in posting style, why are you trying to limit the amount of time used for that by trying to lynch me early?

Nobody has a case against me, yet I am about to die. And I cannot even defend myself.

That makes no sense no matter how you read me.

10. ISO #410

The person who repeatedly calls people idiots, morons, stupid, etc, is the one lecturing me because I said that your posts are bullshit.

Seems legit.
    I called you an idiot because you tunnel bs logic. Pink supporter your toxic behavior so she got called one too. You are making everything personal. To the point you were told to take a break. You keep saying I am not contributing even though I am, blue green yellow and orange have no issue reading my posts. You don't like my posting style and you're ruining the game for me.

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Purple Masquerader View Post
    I called you an idiot because you tunnel bs logic. Pink supporter your toxic behavior so she got called one too. You are making everything personal. To the point you were told to take a break. You keep saying I am not contributing even though I am, blue green yellow and orange have no issue reading my posts. You don't like my posting style and you're ruining the game for me.
    "You are making everything personal"
    "You're ruining the game for me"

Your vote is more personal than anything I've done. You're a hypocrite.

13. ISO #413

So?

I didn't avoid anything. You're the one avoiding my points ???

If people want to see differences in posting style, why are you trying to limit the amount of time used for that by trying to lynch me early?

Nobody has a case against me, yet I am about to die. And I cannot even defend myself.

That makes no sense no matter how you read me.
    then how about instead of being survivalist and defending yourself you scum hunt.

i already answered your points by saying to read my iso. if you cant be bothered to reread then its not my problem for someone who thinks its ok to insult ones intligence

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

then how about instead of being survivalist and defending yourself you scum hunt.

i already answered your points by saying to read my iso. if you cant be bothered to reread then its not my problem for someone who thinks its ok to insult ones intligence
    I've already explained my reads. I've already scum-hunted and look where it got me. At the end of a noose because Purple doesn't like me, Blue isn't reconsidering and neither are you.

At the end of the day, Orange is still the most likely player to be the SK. I have nothing more to say there.

When I flip, read my posts on him. Thanks.

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

Interesting idea.

Can you provide quotes that you think support your idea though? Mainly the part about "pressuring for the sake of looking like you're pressuring" since that's pretty damning to say about someone.

Wouldn't want people to get away with making up reads now, would we? ;)
    This is what I was meaning when I said your taking middleground about others scumreads. Your refusing to take a stance on these tyoes of stuff - what I explained as sheeping before hand

you did the same thing for purple read of green. I'm sure there are more examples of this.

and I wasn't lurking. I might appear online but I'm not available all the time. I come and go - because of RL.

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    This is what I was meaning when I said your taking middleground about others scumreads. Your refusing to take a stance on these tyoes of stuff - what I explained as sheeping before hand

you did the same thing for purple read of green. I'm sure there are more examples of this.

and I wasn't lurking. I might appear online but I'm not available all the time. I come and go - because of RL.
    That's not sheeping. That's nowhere close to the definition of sheeping. I'm saying "hey it's an interesting idea, pls elaborate" since he hadn't backed up his thoughts.

Purple didn't give a scum-read of Green. He said his vote was curious, not scummy, and I responded with "well this progression is weird".

Your point does not hold up.

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

I also find it suspicious that you came back with reasons to scum-read me the moment Purple took his vote off me.
    You know I can't redeem myself from this accusation, so whatever I guess?

and When I say sheeping I mean you post like you agree with whatever other person is saying, You said basically the same way regarding purple before. and I'm sure I saw things like that more than once. that was what was confusing me about your own reads.

Atm I need Time to make up my mind about everything I saw. I'm not sold on you being town. I want orange around and yellow/pink contributions.

I want to see what was up with green - purple L1 show and what made purple vote unvote in that manner

and till I see more clues and get free time to think, this is all your going to see from me.

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Purple Masquerader View Post
    She**
    K.

Well I went and reread. I retract my tinfoil about Green.

I don't know about Purple. Sensitive town or trolling SK, leaning towards the former right now though.

Blue goes down the list because I didn't like how he lurked out the entire thing when I was at L-1 and only started engaging with me after Purple unvoted. It was like he was trying to avoid talking about a hot topic in the thread. (this is partly why I stopped mulling over scum!Green since he was actively engaging me) He claims RL but I don't think I believe him. It's too convenient for me to buy.

Yellow/ Purple likely town. I need Orange to respond to me before that read can progress.

34. ISO #434

and When I say sheeping I mean you post like you agree with whatever other person is saying, You said basically the same way regarding purple before. and I'm sure I saw things like that more than once. that was what was confusing me about your own reads.

Atm I need Time to make up my mind about everything I saw. I'm not sold on you being town. I want orange around and yellow/pink contributions.

I want to see what was up with green - purple L1 show and what made purple vote unvote in that manner

and till I see more clues and get free time to think, this is all your going to see from me.
    Just because you can't counter it doesn't mean I can't say "Blue might be bullshitting about RL" - it's still possible. It just means that nobody should be lynching you based on that speculation alone.

Am I not allowed to agree with points that people make...? Again, unless you can prove that I only parrot people (hint: you can't) this accusation is full of holes.

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

I was online since the moment I logged in to this account for the first time. That doesn't mean I was available and in game all this time.
    You were online most of the times as well so you should know that.

what do you want me to say regarding that? Do you want my slot mod killed? If not shut up and drop it kindly.

37. ISO #437

Also all you're doing here is saying "other people need to do stuff!" without doing anything or trying to make them do stuff.

Yet I'm the one who isn't contributing and pushing people? :')

38. ISO #438

I was online since the moment I logged in to this account for the first time. That doesn't mean I was available and in game all this time.
    You were online most of the times as well so you should know that.

what do you want me to say regarding that? Do you want my slot mod killed? If not shut up and drop it kindly.
    Why does it bother you? It's not like I am saying "BLUE WAS LURKING LYNCH WITH FIRE". If you're town, you'd know that this part of my accusation is weak and incorrect, lol.

You are being way too defensive about being AFK. What gives?

39. ISO #439

hello

Finally they fixed this acc. catching up right now. Votes on me feel really opportunistic though. Easier to push someone not-around I suppose.
    and blue had no password to login in this, and days are 48 hours long. Why everyone were trying to count me as a lurker so fast. that's not sweet I'm no lurker - never
    Hm, I am noticing a preoccupation with how others perceive your activity.

40. ISO #440

Just because you can't counter it doesn't mean I can't say "Blue might be bullshitting about RL" - it's still possible. It just means that nobody should be lynching you based on that speculation alone.

Am I not allowed to agree with points that people make...? Again, unless you can prove that I only parrot people (hint: you can't) this accusation is full of holes.
    The only thing you did in this game that I can't ping down as making content is that and your scum read on orange. I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm not scumreading you for finding others ideas intresting. I don't Like that your the game top poster and all you did was finding other opinions "Intresting" and never trying to elaborate/criticize any thing. I see something I want to understand and best way for that is by pressuring you. I put down the first vote on you and I did that ages ago. I wasn't the person who put you in L2 or L1. I never said I'm ok with insta lynching you and I'm definitly not OK with that. I'm not going to unvote you cause

1 ) I didn't like the way you got engaged about me with pink back there. It was the exat thing I was scumreading from before
    2 ) I didn't resolve your orange push yet and I really like to do that cause from what I saw from early game you two were the only ones who felt off.
    3 ) I like to understand others reads on you

41. ISO #441

The only thing you did in this game that I can't ping down as making content is that and your scum read on orange. I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm not scumreading you for finding others ideas intresting. I don't Like that your the game top poster and all you did was finding other opinions "Intresting" and never trying to elaborate/criticize any thing. I see something I want to understand and best way for that is by pressuring you. I put down the first vote on you and I did that ages ago. I wasn't the person who put you in L2 or L1. I never said I'm ok with insta lynching you and I'm definitly not OK with that. I'm not going to unvote you cause

1 ) I didn't like the way you got engaged about me with pink back there. It was the exat thing I was scumreading from before
    2 ) I didn't resolve your orange push yet and I really like to do that cause from what I saw from early game you two were the only ones who felt off.
    >never tries to elaborate/ criticise anything

Bitch what? This is so easy to disprove that I'm not even going to bother.

Your response is awful. Let me explain why:

- You're not explaining why you left me at L-1
    - You're not explaining your thoughts on the players while I was at L-1
    - You ARE being overly defensive and trying to justify yourself by saying "well I DIDN'T PUT YOU AT L-1, DON'T BLAME ME".

YOU WERE STILL VOTING FOR ME. YOU WERE STILL PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR LEAVING ME AT L-1. Pink might be onto something with your attempts at deflecting the blame.

- You ARE justifying why you didn't unvote while doing Point 3

42. ISO #442

Why does it bother you? It's not like I am saying "BLUE WAS LURKING LYNCH WITH FIRE". If you're town, you'd know that this part of my accusation is weak and incorrect, lol.

You are being way too defensive about being AFK. What gives?

Thats the only point you made about scumreading me ...

and Thats the point you made to state your dropping me on your list. I am defensive about my slot and regarding the bullshit crap which are targeting it.

I am TOOOOOOOOOOOO defensive about anything regarding my slot cause my slot is town and I'm biased about it. Deal with it.

43. ISO #443

- You ARE being overly defensive and trying to justify yourself by saying "well I DIDN'T PUT YOU AT L-1, DON'T BLAME ME".

YOU WERE STILL VOTING FOR ME. YOU WERE STILL PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR LEAVING ME AT L-1. Pink might be onto something with your attempts at deflecting the blame.

In fact, Point 3 is so bad that I'm actually going to vote you. You're doing something while trying to blame other people for it and you care way too much about what other people think of XYZ before you risk giving your own opinion.

-vote S-FM Blue Masquerader

44. ISO #444

Thats the only point you made about scumreading me ...

and Thats the point you made to state your dropping me on your list. I am defensive about my slot and regarding the bullshit crap which are targeting it.

I am TOOOOOOOOOOOO defensive about anything regarding my slot cause my slot is town and I'm biased about it. Deal with it.
    Nobody has actually pressured you, lol. Pink's posts were hardly damning evidence.

We rate this claim false.

45. ISO #445

It is hilarious that you are spazzing out in the thread. I almost got lynched but you wouldn't think it from I'm acting.

Meanwhile I make a post saying "Blue is scummier for his reaction" and you flip your shit before anyone has even voted for you.

You could do with a lot more pressure to show your true colours.

46. ISO #446

I didn't left you anywhere near L1. When I left the game to deal with something else - completely unrealtaed to this game you were at L3. When I came back you were already at L2.

If I was online I would say "unvote red - Intent to put you in L1 again, cause I'm not done with you"

- I said already , I don't understand that L1 wagon. There is no assosciative tells in this game so no

- I am always overlly defensiven when its about me but what I'm saying here is totally justified. I wasn't around so no I wasn't responsible for that flash wagon on you in any manner. Pink was misrepresenting me so hard and I answered his points completly. if your trying to sheep him at least finish his points and bring those evidenes I asked him

I don't understand your last point , pharaphrase it please

47. ISO #447

In fact, Point 3 is so bad that I'm actually going to vote you. You're doing something while trying to blame other people for it and you care way too much about what other people think of XYZ before you risk giving your own opinion.

-vote S-FM Blue Masquerader
    what the hell are you talking about?

I made my case on you perfectly clear. two people naked voted you when I wasn't around. Yes I'm voting you but I didn't try to insta lynch you in any manner.

48. ISO #448

It is hilarious that you are spazzing out in the thread. I almost got lynched but you wouldn't think it from I'm acting.

Meanwhile I make a post saying "Blue is scummier for his reaction" and you flip your shit before anyone has even voted for you.

You could do with a lot more pressure to show your true colours.
    I don't care about votes. I respond to your reponses. I won't ignore a single post about me. thats how this works. Its not alignment indicative, its me respoecting you as a human and respecting this game and trying to play toward my win condition - to prove that I'm town and defend my slot from your reasoning.

I didn't attack anyone or criticize anyone for scumreading me or questioning me or pushing me. All I did was explaining why the X, Y and Z people said are logically false and faulty and how your wrong. try again.

49. ISO #449

I didn't left you anywhere near L1. When I left the game to deal with something else - completely unrealtaed to this game you were at L3. When I came back you were already at L2.

If I was online I would say "unvote red - Intent to put you in L1 again, cause I'm not done with you"

- I said already , I don't understand that L1 wagon. There is no assosciative tells in this game so no

- I am always overlly defensiven when its about me but what I'm saying here is totally justified. I wasn't around so no I wasn't responsible for that flash wagon on you in any manner. Pink was misrepresenting me so hard and I answered his points completly. if your trying to sheep him at least finish his points and bring those evidenes I asked him

what the hell are you talking about?

I made my case on you perfectly clear. two people naked voted you when I wasn't around. Yes I'm voting you but I didn't try to insta lynch you in any manner.
    I'm not talking about associations. You're not the slightest bit interested in how one of your scum-reads reacted to being put in hammer range? Not interested in how Green/ Purple reacted? Really now?

You keep emphasising how 'not responsible' you were for my wagon. That's proving my point - you are more focused on explaining how your behaviour isn't scummy and trying to say "I didn't put you at L-1 so don't look at me". Sorry but that isn't going to cut it.

I like how you miss my point. You keep saying "oh I'll wait for XYZ to chip in" - why does this matter? It's a solo scum game. It's not like there are team-mates who are going to bullshit reads. It's not like everyone scum-reading me makes me more likely to be scum. The fact that you care so much about what others think is suspicious.

50. ISO #450

I don't care about votes. I respond to your reponses. I won't ignore a single post about me. thats how this works. Its not alignment indicative, its me respoecting you as a human and respecting this game and trying to play toward my win condition - to prove that I'm town and defend my slot from your reasoning.

I didn't attack anyone or criticize anyone for scumreading me or questioning me or pushing me. All I did was explaining why the X, Y and Z people said are logically false and faulty and how your wrong. try again.
    Don't care about votes, huh? Doesn't sound like it to me, given how much you emphasised that you were the first vote and how totally not responsible you were for getting my wagon going.