User Tag List

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1397
  1. ISO #951

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    I don't see your point. Yellow said that "I think Green is SK who disguised" and that was his reasoning. Where's the poor logic?
    I misread his post. I have no idea why I considered "I highly suspect" as a negative impression for a moment.

saying that I need to leave.

4. ISO #954

I think everyone, including me, should pull a few posts from each other from both d1 and d2 once we get around the 24 hr mark. if EVERYONE does comparisons on everyone, then we will have a good variety of examples to go through. only after we do something like this should we be operating under the assumption if the SK disguised or not.

5. ISO #955

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    Btw, I tried to keep watch as much as I could during the night of the game, and the only person I saw come back online was Red @ 1.5 hours after day ended.
    I never logged out of my account. I don't know how it appears to other people but I think I show up online for 15 minutes if I refresh the page after the time-out period or some shit.

6. ISO #956

Btw, I tried to keep watch as much as I could during the night of the game, and the only person I saw come back online was Red @ 1.5 hours after day ended.
    I got online multiple times as well and I saw red and orange online.

and as I said the only person who weren't online to see Ice flip post was green. he logged off after hammering ...

7. ISO #957

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    that green was the sk - so everyone else was town.

I know orange was town regardless because of not hammering you over voting purple.
    Yes, Orange was 99% Town yesterday, so doing a comparison for Orange would be a good start for people once we get a few more pages in. If we keep him cleared for today, at least, it improves our lynch chances.

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

and as I said the only person who weren't online to see Ice flip post was green. he logged off after hammering ...
    Yea well I slept so that was like 10-12 hrs I missed, so I didn't see everything

What's the point in logging on to your account again after the hammer dropped?
    If Green was not on to submit a night action (he could've immediately after hammering), then it could be indicative of not being SK.

11. ISO #961

oh and yellow wasn't online as well. he was'nt there for EOD at all but that wasn't an abnormal behavior from what we saw from his day 1 so thats not AI at all.

12. ISO #962

answer*

and can you please elaborate on how you progressed green read during day 1 and how that changed suddenly when day 2 started?

and I need to leave soon - if you didn't answer by then I will read them whenever I could tomorrow
    If you're talking to me I swear you really aren't following.. yesterday I said I thought green was SK. Today I said I think Green disguised because he is SK and I would presume that SK would want to save their one time no disguise kill. HENCE BECAUSE GREEN DISGUISED HE SHOWED UP AS A CIT.

13. ISO #963

Yea well I slept so that was like 10-12 hrs I missed, so I didn't see everything

What's the point in logging on to your account again after the hammer dropped?
    If Green was not on to submit a night action (he could've immediately after hammering), then it could be indicative of not being SK.
    We all stayed logged in to see purple's flip from ICE. Green didn't stay for purple's flip.

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Yellow Masquerader View Post
    If you're talking to me I swear you really aren't following.. yesterday I said I thought green was SK. Today I said I think Green disguised because he is SK and I would presume that SK would want to save their one time no disguise kill. HENCE BECAUSE GREEN DISGUISED HE SHOWED UP AS A CIT.
    I asked you a question about green yesterday. do you know what it was or not?

16. ISO #966

Uh... obviously I think green was the SK... I think that's obvious
    If Green didn't hammer like that, I probably would think Green only had tiny chance of being SK. The fact that he defended Purple that much, hammered when day was almost over with 0 explanation, and then dies. I would be inclined to agree with you, but I don't think it's safe to say it's for certain.
    It could be that someone saw Green hammer & so SK no-disguise killed Green in order to make us think Green was SK. But really, this could go on forever. Occam's Razor states that he would be SK in this situation, but I'm going to do some comparisons closer to midpoint once everyone has posted more.
    Ps. not only am i looking for differences in speech, I'll be looking for things that are INDENTICAL in speech (ie copy and pasted idioms)

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

Trying to read players based on wherever they were logged on or not is extremely likely to backfire for the sole reason that none of us are capable of watching the site for 24 hours to see what every single person did.

So this is unproductive imo.
    Thats just a clue supporting green was sk who disguised which will help us understand the game state not a reading tool. I agree that might backfire as a reading tool.

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

We all stayed logged in to see purple's flip from ICE. Green didn't stay for purple's flip.
    Yea, but I saw no one from the game on, then Red came back on. And Red was here at day end.
    Just wanted to see Red address it. I mean, it's not really a scum read at all; he could've went to the site and was autologged in, and logged out but I saw him online.

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

Pink, why would you tell people what you are looking for? Isn't this just telling the SK what criteria they need to follow to appease you?
    Does 2 things:
    1) gives you reads when you see that i'm doing it vs if i'm not
    2) forces the SK to think more about posts than they should, making slips easier, posts looking more forced, ect.

Plus, everyone else is probably looking for other things, so the combination of everything will be helpful.

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

Point #2 is probably your best point, Pink.

I'm starting to consider some tinfoil strategies tbqh. Yellow doesn't give me "disguised by Green" vibes at the moment but I would still like to hear more on their previous/ current reads and I won't be happy if he ignores that query of mine.

Green, do you think any of us could have been disguised by Green?

27. ISO #977

Point #2 is probably your best point, Pink.

I'm starting to consider some tinfoil strategies tbqh. Yellow doesn't give me "disguised by Green" vibes at the moment but I would still like to hear more on their previous/ current reads and I won't be happy if he ignores that query of mine.

Yellow, do you think any of us could have been disguised by Green?
    EBWOP

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

Green is a town member that's easy to tunnel players hard and plays with emotion. This causes a situation in which that a serial killer can manipulate green and have them favored in the task of mislynches. Killing Green is a mistake.

This makes me believe that there's some weird kind of gambit here involving their death, or that we're supposed to look deep into who they scumread / buddied.
    That, or Green was the SK all along, or we're seeing some kind of bullshit red herring that makes no sense to us.

he was hoping for orange or someone else hammering you.
    Too bad I had no intention to hammer Red.

What, are we not allowed to re-read the game during night time regardless of any alignment?

I confirm this fact.

Obligatory "I can see you're online, Orange" callout post ;)
    GET OUT!

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

I do have a player in mind who may be disguised. But honestly I'm not really wanting to discuss it at this moment as I would feel more comfortable making accusations after I've heard from everyone.
    Why do you want to hear from everyone first?

(also everyone has popped in at this point so ;p)

34. ISO #984

I've looked into the grammatical and behavior of the players so far and I see nothing intrusive and wholly changed.
    We're dealing with a SK that did a kill to make a red herring and one who will probably do the long-con of no killing.

Because of this, my reads have not changed with exception of that Purple is confirmed by lynch.

I had two top scum reads and one of them is dead, so I'll initiate the votings with...

-vote S-FM Pink Masquerader

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Orange Masquerader View Post
    Green is a town member that's easy to tunnel players hard and plays with emotion. This causes a situation in which that a serial killer can manipulate green and have them favored in the task of mislynches. Killing Green is a mistake.

This makes me believe that there's some weird kind of gambit here involving their death, or that we're supposed to look deep into who they scumread / buddied.
    That, or Green was the SK all along, or we're seeing some kind of bullshit red herring that makes no sense to us.
    Fuck. You actually have good spelling. I was hoping that you wouldn't so that this would be gg ez. I was actually having the same thought after seeing some of Yellow's responses. When I saw his irritation in response to Blue, I started to think that. Now I'm entertaining the idea that the real SK no-disguise-killed for WIFOM.

That means that the SK has to be pretty savvy. I don't think Yellow is someone who would do that - the logic in his posts does not suggest that level of thinking in my opinion.

If I'm/ we're right then SK would be among Pink/ Blue.

Great. Game becomes hard again.

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

(also everyone has popped in at this point so ;p)
    I wanted to wait for orange. O.O
    Anyways let's keep it simple shall we? Pink was my next in line, blue is the only person so far who seems to have a shift in personality... I found green to be a little cocky and kind of an attention whore. I'm getting that vibe from blue as of the moment

44. ISO #994

No. Any kind of voting from this point is going to put me on the verge of a heart attack. I'm still traumatised from yesterday xD
    Are you feeling okay, or do you need lobotomy?
    Too bad, I'll have an active vote at all times now. Here's a token from my part, I can't hammer the one I'm voting for.

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

I wanted to wait for orange. O.O
    Anyways let's keep it simple shall we? Pink was my next in line, blue is the only person so far who seems to have a shift in personality... I found green to be a little cocky and kind of an attention whore. I'm getting that vibe from blue as of the moment
    I'm going to ask you to expand on the Blue part if you don't mind. Is there a particular post/s that gives you the vibe? I would like to judge for myself.

47. ISO #997

Are you feeling okay, or do you need lobotomy?
    Too bad, I'll have an active vote at all times now. Here's a token from my part, I can't hammer the one I'm voting for.
    zzz

I just hope that Yellow/ Blue are not dumb with their votes then >_>

Blue cried wolf of "I'M TOO FUCKING DEFENSIVE" yesterday.
    Please elaborate.

To save some time, if people find themselves making a declarative statement, please consider adding your reasoning so that I don't have to keep asking.

48. ISO #998

Please elaborate.

To save some time, if people find themselves making a declarative statement, please consider adding your reasoning so that I don't have to keep asking.
    Blue spend a lot of their time to tell everyone to make a good case on them or to fuck off, because everyone's pulling straws or misrepresenting them, and when players started to make a case, Blue started to state that they're too defensive.

Barks a lot, very reactive and even admits it themselves, yet they don't want bullshit. Throws in random words like shade and has a suppressed temper.

Unfortunately, I've attempted to find the exact post of them saying how defensive they are but to no avail.

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

Update: I am trying to compile quotes about Pink because a) he is online and b) is more likely to respond reasonably to any accusations against him.

However I am not really seeing the scum motivation with him so far. I will dump quotes in a few so that you can see for yourself. (it's NOT analysis btw, just me literally spoilering a bunch of quotes by Pink which I think are important to make them easier to see)