Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Orange Masquerader View Post
    Point me only three posts that I shall take reading into account to make a convincing argument for you.
    read page 37 forward

I'm not going to be more precise on that - cause I really got a headache atm and I don't like to reread that shit to find where I explained it better,

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Green Masquerader View Post
    no? not giving a fuck about what you do or how you appear for it is somthing that is very por town
    The behaviour that you are town-reading is borderline GT. Putting multiple players at L-1 (who he doesn't scum-read) is not 'not giving a fuck'

I really hope you don't actually believe this is pro-town because that implies that you condone this behaviour from a town player and that's concerning.

6. ISO #906

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    -unvote

Intend to hammer Purple.

give out your latest read lists in case purple is just a 2 years old kid and not the sk.
    Yes! Yes! Do it now!
    Don't explain why or how!
    My death I seek.
    For I am at the peak!
    Of sorrow.
    Of no tomorrow!
    Put the noose around my neck.
    So you can all say what the heck?!

7. ISO #907

read page 37 forward

I'm not going to be more precise on that - cause I really got a headache atm and I don't like to reread that shit to find where I explained it better,
    I've asked a specific thing and did not receive what I've asked for, so tomorrow I guess.

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    The behaviour that you are town-reading is borderline GT. Putting multiple players at L-1 (who he doesn't scum-read) is not 'not giving a fuck'

I really hope you don't actually believe this is pro-town because that implies that you condone this behaviour from a town player and that's concerning.
    well seeing how you condone personal insults if i did condone this it sounds hipocritcal that you are arguing such thing

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

No man. Not caring about the game you signed up for, requesting to be lynched, not defending yourself, never offering any substance for your arguments, trying to quick hammer someone for not agreeing with you, and putting multiple people @ L-1 even though you stated that someone else is the SK isn't even close to gamethrowing.
    OK, it's kind of close, but it's not gamethrowing.

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    No man. Not caring about the game you signed up for, requesting to be lynched, not defending yourself, never offering any substance for your arguments, trying to quick hammer someone for not agreeing with you, and putting multiple people @ L-1 even though you stated that someone else is the SK isn't even close to gamethrowing.
    OK, it's kind of close, but it's not gamethrowing.
    Yeah that's why I'm calling it borderline.

I really hope he is the SK because having to deal with Green/ Blue tomorrow (assuming we're all still alive, etc etc) makes me want to kill myself, lol.

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

Nine pm

S-FM Purple Masquerader has been lynched!

It took almost an hour, but eventually enough of the ball-goers had been convinced that purple was the murderer amongst them. They cornered her and began beating her senselessly with any and every nearby object until she was surrounded in a pool of blood. Searching her corpse the group failed to find any keys or murder weapons. Purple was only an innocent Masquerader.

Night ends in

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Monopoly of the Iced variety

19. ISO #919

Masquerade Madness

Quick Links
    setup link
    Eight pm
    Nine pm
    Eleven pm
    Twelve am

Ten pm
    (Day 2)

Each of you became slowly reclused after the gravity of your actions became apparent. Determined to not share a similar fate with purple however, you split up and began to explore the mansion for clues, or a way out. After some time, you came across the basement, only to find S-FM Green Masquerader hanging limply from a utility pipe with the words 'tick tock' carved into his chest.

S-FM Green Masquerader was a Masquerader
    Did he always look like that?

Players Roles Graveyard
    Red Masquerader Masquerader Purple - Masquerader
    Green Masquerader Masquerader Green - Masquerader
    Blue Masquerader Masquerader
    Yellow Masquerader Masquerader
    Purple Masquerader Masquerader
    Pink Masquerader Masquerader
    Orange Masquerader Serial Killer

Day ends in

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

3 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; December 4th, 2016 at 03:02 PM.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

20. ISO #920

lol wtf, that's got to be one of the weirdest no-disguise kills that SK could have picked.

Either that or Green was the SK but if that's the case then we'll find out sooner or later when everyone else checks in.

Honestly I find it hard to think that ANYONE would no-disguise a kill on him, lol. If everyone save for Yellow posts like they usually do then I think we should lynch him next because if Green is SK and disguised then Yellow is the obvious disguising choice. However that assumes quite a lot so not a definite 100% plan by any means.

I also want to ISO some players, especially Pink. He has not been pressured much and he's one of the few players that I have not properly ISOed this game.

I'm not going to be voting until we decide on a lynch today. With 3 votes to hammer, it only takes two townies for the SK to quick-hammer. (which is 100% in their interests to do) so everyone should say "intent to vote X".

21. ISO #921

I'm trying to see why a non-Green SK would kill Green and all that I can come up with is the fact that Green was being hard-core town-read and the SK might have wanted to kill off someone like that.

If anyone has any ideas then I'm all ears. I don't want to get stuck down in "Green was definitely SK" type of thinking although that's where I'm aligned right now.

22. ISO #922

I'm going to put aside my whole case on red. I think was wrong.

I'm going to go with this that "Green was the SK, not a kill". Green was the only person who didn't stay logged in to see Ice posting the lynch result after hammering purple to kill discussion after me declaring an intent and asking for reads , Green was buddying me on red cause that would make the game muddy as shit.

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

I actually don't think that Green hammering Purple is indicative of him being SK. It's not like he did it halfway through the day or something.

However it doesn't conflict with the "Green is SK who disguised" narrative either.
    he had me as town. I was making discussions. he clearly knew purple wasn't going to flip green.

He didn't jump on purple to end the day - not before I unvoted you and made your lynch (who any sk would prefer over a purple lynch becasue of the amount of your activity). He clearly stated he won't vote purple before that point, he was hoping for orange or someone else hammering you.

27. ISO #927

If you have additional comments about how your reads have changed then I want to know. Otherwise I don't know what there is to say right now until the others get their arses in gear.
    that green was the sk - so everyone else was town.

I know orange was town regardless because of not hammering you over voting purple.

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

he had me as town. I was making discussions. he clearly knew purple wasn't going to flip green.

He didn't jump on purple to end the day - not before I unvoted you and made your lynch (who any sk would prefer over a purple lynch becasue of the amount of your activity). He clearly stated he won't vote purple before that point, he was hoping for orange or someone else hammering you.
    Hm? Sorry but I don't quite understand your point/ where you are going with this - can you clarify for me?

Purple and I had similar activity levels. I think he just hammered because he could. I was more 'against him' than Purple was in terms of arguing with him, however.

30. ISO #930

I don't think yellow slots fulfilled the ten post restriction yesterday - together,

I don't understand why that slot is not getting replaced again.
    There are probably no replacements left to use. Yellow had 37 posts by the way overall. I think Yellow #2 only made two posts which is pretty bad, but not grounds for replacements given Yellow #1.

This is pretty bad though - it has the potential to massively impact the game if the SK disguised there. They have NO incentive to post.

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

he had me as town. I was making discussions. he clearly knew purple wasn't going to flip Sk*.
    I was trying to say "he knew purple was going to flip green" or "wasn't going to flip sk".

pedit : he could hammer purple ages ago. He said he won't again and again. He didn't hammer till the point I made your lynch literally impossible.

and I'm trying to say for a SK ,in You vs Purple , You were a better lynch because of your activity and the type of it. someone who asks for lynch is not going to survive anyway.

33. ISO #933

There is also a tiny possibility that Yellow is actually the SK and killed Green because Green suspected Yellow, but that's a stretch and it still leads to the conclusion of "Yellow needs to die" anyway.
    I'm too kind and gentle to accept an SK, specially in this type of game is a lurker.

anything is possible when its about yellow at this point.

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

I was trying to say "he knew purple was going to flip green" or "wasn't going to flip sk".

pedit : he could hammer purple ages ago. He said he won't again and again. He didn't hammer till the point I made your lynch literally impossible.

and I'm trying to say for a SK ,in You vs Purple , You were a better lynch because of your activity and the type of it. someone who asks for lynch is not going to survive anyway.
    That makes more sense now. Thanks for that.

I agree that Purple was a great lynch. Excessive WIFOM tactics are not something I like at all and his EOD behaviour was extremely scummy. 10/10, would lynch again.

I'm too kind and gentle to accept an SK, specially in this type of game is a lurker.

anything is possible when its about yellow at this point.
    Well here's what I think. Yellow HAS to make 10+ posts today. It's literally in the rules.

Here's how we solve that problem. We discuss lynching Yellow. We discuss back-up options so that we do not get lazy. If Yellow gives a suitable defence then we lynch the back-up option.

Yellow cannot lurk it out because he will be punished. Host cannot be lenient because it would confirm that Yellow is getting preferential treatment for a reason.

Fool-proof plan imo.

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

and purple wasn't a good lynch

Purple was a town so that lynch was a failed lynch.

That behavior is so childish. you shouldn't lynch town - so doing that lynch again is just bad.

Purple : Fucking understand that when you signed up for the game - YOU FUCKING can't ask for getting lynched. understand that YOU SHOULD fight against whatever is against you. you should save a town slot from going down if your town - and normally the only conftown slot to you is your own fucking slot. Thats your wincon. thats your responsibilty regarding me who is another person - who decided to waste time playing a game with you.

that was unrelated to game - just wanted to get it out of my system.

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

and purple wasn't a good lynch

Purple was a town so that lynch was a failed lynch.

That behavior is so childish. you shouldn't lynch town - so doing that lynch again is just bad.

Purple : Fucking understand that when you signed up for the game - YOU FUCKING can't ask for getting lynched. understand that YOU SHOULD fight against whatever is against you. you should save a town slot from going down if your town - and normally the only conftown slot to you is your own fucking slot. Thats your wincon. thats your responsibilty regarding me who is another person - who decided to waste time playing a game with you.

that was unrelated to game - just wanted to get it out of my system.
    I disagree on principle. Sometimes town need to learn a lesson/ realise that they are extremely anti-town and a lynch is the best way to show that their behaviour was terrible. You might not like policy lynches in general, but I think they're a necessary evil at times.

I agree that, as someone who knows they are town, you should not agree to your own lynch unless there is a VERY good reason. (which almost never happens)

(not to say that Purple was 100% policy, just talking in general)

Anyway this is a policy discussion so I won't be expanding on this. I am just giving my two cents.

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

I disagree on principle. Sometimes town need to learn a lesson/ realise that they are extremely anti-town and a lynch is the best way to show that their behaviour was terrible. You might not like policy lynches in general, but I think they're a necessary evil at times.

I agree that, as someone who knows they are town, you should not agree to your own lynch unless there is a VERY good reason. (which almost never happens)

(not to say that Purple was 100% policy, just talking in general)

Anyway this is a policy discussion so I won't be expanding on this. I am just giving my two cents.
    I'm not here to teach

I'm here to play and I know people are responsible for playing toward their wincons. Go teach them your lessons somewhere else

so I respectfully don't give a shit about your two cents. and I'm not expanding this eaither.

moving on.

45. ISO #945

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Yellow Masquerader View Post
    I would think that the SK would feel the need to save their one time kill no disguise.
    I don't undertand. You have a paradox here ? if you beleive SK would want to keep their no disguise shot for later days - thats saying you think Green was the SK who disguised...

46. ISO #946

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Yellow Masquerader View Post
    I would think that the SK would feel the need to save their one time kill no disguise.
    Noted.

Can you tell us what your reads from yesterday are? How DID they change given the events at the end of the day?

(I'm asking to get an insight into how you think btw so please try to be as detailed as you can )

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

I don't undertand. You have a paradox here ? if you beleive SK would want to keep their no disguise shot for later days - thats saying you think Green was the SK who disguised...
    I don't see your point. Yellow said that "I think Green is SK who disguised" and that was his reasoning. Where's the poor logic?

50. ISO #950

I'm trying to see why a non-Green SK would kill Green and all that I can come up with is the fact that Green was being hard-core town-read and the SK might have wanted to kill off someone like that.

If anyone has any ideas then I'm all ears. I don't want to get stuck down in "Green was definitely SK" type of thinking although that's where I'm aligned right now.
    IDK Green was my #3 town read, but I would've voted him. esp after saying that purple is town and then hammering