S-FM 217: Masquerade Madness - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    What are your overall thoughts on the current happenings? You did promise some reads so I would like to see those.
    I'm going to only share thoughts about the current players, as I have not finished reading.

Red : hot heated bully. Could be a very aggressive town or they could be a scum doing whatever gambit.
    Purple : Obnoxious rhymes that shrouds them in an enigma, which is a nice trick for a serial killer day 1. They have derped up on the hammer attempt and is essentially the biggest scumread. Lacks a pro town play.
    Pink : A town-lean. I'd dare say they're one of the few that's actually sane in this game.
    Green : Extremely easy to frustrate, which does not show an indication of alignment but it does put them in a visible light. Tends to tunnel.

2. ISO #602

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Green Masquerader View Post
    whats more ironic is that purple is getting pressure and they decide to bolt instead and goes "OH LOOK AT ISO YOULL SEE" like we should be doing the work of purple
    I shall say this plainly. Look at my posts and you will see, I have other entanglements the rules do not allow me to speak of. Since beginning of this earlier day, I have stated I shall be in and out when I could. Do not mistake my leaving with guilt, but if you so desire kill me. No skin off my back, surface level most of you look.

Later this evening when I am free, I shall speak all of my thoughts Moe plainly. But please if you are going to accuse me, as stated before use the @ symbol so when I am able I can defend myself properly. Until then, do as you must! But know, I am eating bacon and preparing to be the next teen superstar, however, lots of work and practice it doth take. So please bear with me and do not mistake my absence!

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Purple Masquerader View Post
    I shall say this plainly. Look at my posts and you will see, I have other entanglements the rules do not allow me to speak of. Since beginning of this earlier day, I have stated I shall be in and out when I could. Do not mistake my leaving with guilt, but if you so desire kill me. No skin off my back, surface level most of you look.

Later this evening when I am free, I shall speak all of my thoughts Moe plainly. But please if you are going to accuse me, as stated before use the @ symbol so when I am able I can defend myself properly. Until then, do as you must! But know, I am eating bacon and preparing to be the next teen superstar, however, lots of work and practice it doth take. So please bear with me and do not mistake my absence!
    i know the rules but even if you could claim its reason it does not change anything

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Orange Masquerader View Post
    I'm going to only share thoughts about the current players, as I have not finished reading.

Red : hot heated bully. Could be a very aggressive town or they could be a scum doing whatever gambit.
    Purple : Obnoxious rhymes that shrouds them in an enigma, which is a nice trick for a serial killer day 1. They have derped up on the hammer attempt and is essentially the biggest scumread. Lacks a pro town play.
    Pink : A town-lean. I'd dare say they're one of the few that's actually sane in this game.
    Green : Extremely easy to frustrate, which does not show an indication of alignment but it does put them in a visible light. Tends to tunnel.
    if you had to name someone sk right now who is it?

6. ISO #606

Well I agree with your Pink read given I said that earlier. I wonder if this is a subtle attempt at getting a town-read from me, but if you were then you probably wouldn't call me a bully and what have you. Otherwise not seeing a problem with your reads although I don't see anything amazingly townie here.

Wait, what's your read on Yellow and Blue?

"I have RL but will post my thoughts later."

It took you TWO paragraphs to say that? Really?

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

Pink
    : A town-lean. I'd dare say they're one of the few that's actually sane in this game.
    Wrong you for I hath checked the vote before I cast. Reactions I sought, opportunities took. Whomever focused on me should be regarded with care. Thou who did not care should've more closely examined. Once again I hath stated a hammer was not my intention. Red is annoying but dead I am not ready.

Back again I will be in 5 or so hours! So please stop with the "she's never coming back" most active I've been since the game hence start!

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

Wrong you for I hath checked the vote before I cast. Reactions I sought, opportunities took. Whomever focused on me should be regarded with care. Thou who did not care should've more closely examined. Once again I hath stated a hammer was not my intention. Red is annoying but dead I am not ready.

Back again I will be in 5 or so hours! So please stop with the "she's never coming back" most active I've been since the game hence start!
    "It was a reaction test guise!"

Give me a break. Have you even used a different line when defending yourself? lmao

You've tried to kill me twice now and your reasoning has sucked on both occasions. I'm not inclined to like you whatsoever.

13. ISO #613

"It was a reaction test guise!"

Give me a break. Have you even used a different line when defending yourself? lmao

You've tried to kill me twice now and your reasoning has sucked on both occasions. I'm not inclined to like you whatsoever.
    If you and orange are sooooo sure I tried to actually kill you. Then just hammer me and get it done with. I don't care anymore. Literally you are so fucking dumb. All you do is yell at everyone and act like a child. I'm breaking character to tell you once again, I did not try to kill you either time, I am looking at town motivations, who is voting , unvoting, I am also looking at who is trying to use that to their advantage! Look who it is!! Pink orange voted but pink continues to push. You need to think deeper than what's just going on. You are seriously getting so caught up in fighting with everyone you are not helping the town win. You are just creating pocket scenarios that do not move us forward. I am at least trying to get voter analytics. Orange did not take advantage of your l-1 twice now and you continue to question him.

Greene and blue have pushed you to make decisions, yellow replaced and gave one substantive reads. Pink focuses on me for my language and blue for lack of contribution for technical issues. You don't even see that pink has skated by. When I am fucking able to, I will give you everything you want, but continuing to chide me for it because I am not able to yet is really annoying.

Red you are terrible at this game and only focus on what's right in dront of you isnstead of thinking why maybe some people do what they do. Once again, I checked the vote tallies before I voted and saw that you were not going to be hammered. I'm sorry you were not educated enough to be able to decphiher my flowery language. It's my start if it bothers you then replace out because if you're town you suck. I might just vote you for real because a day one policy lynch for your bullshit isn't a bad excuse.

Now I will be back from becoming a superstar bacon eating food lover later. I cannot post anymore or I cannot go on tour! Goodbye. And I'll be back in character when I return.

Oh and if you think I'm sk lynch me so I can laugh at you at the end of the game.

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

If you and orange are sooooo sure I tried to actually kill you. Then just hammer me and get it done with. I don't care anymore. Literally you are so fucking dumb. All you do is yell at everyone and act like a child. I'm breaking character to tell you once again, I did not try to kill you either time, I am looking at town motivations, who is voting , unvoting, I am also looking at who is trying to use that to their advantage! Look who it is!! Pink orange voted but pink continues to push. You need to think deeper than what's just going on. You are seriously getting so caught up in fighting with everyone you are not helping the town win. You are just creating pocket scenarios that do not move us forward. I am at least trying to get voter analytics. Orange did not take advantage of your l-1 twice now and you continue to question him.

Greene and blue have pushed you to make decisions, yellow replaced and gave one substantive reads. Pink focuses on me for my language and blue for lack of contribution for technical issues. You don't even see that pink has skated by. When I am fucking able to, I will give you everything you want, but continuing to chide me for it because I am not able to yet is really annoying.

Red you are terrible at this game and only focus on what's right in dront of you isnstead of thinking why maybe some people do what they do. Once again, I checked the vote tallies before I voted and saw that you were not going to be hammered. I'm sorry you were not educated enough to be able to decphiher my flowery language. It's my start if it bothers you then replace out because if you're town you suck. I might just vote you for real because a day one policy lynch for your bullshit isn't a bad excuse.

Now I will be back from becoming a superstar bacon eating food lover later. I cannot post anymore or I cannot go on tour! Goodbye. And I'll be back in character when I return.

Oh and if you think I'm sk lynch me so I can laugh at you at the end of the game.
    You dish out the insults but you can't take them. Too bad for you. Your comments might mean more if they weren't coming from the dude who decided to dick around with RP over playing the game. 100% on you. Nobody liked playing with that and the fact that you're going to revert back to that is sad.

We're in a solo scum game and you think that votes are what need to be focused on. Yeah okay. VCA is useless enough as it is in team scum games, so what makes you think that votes are going to do anything now?

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

Why are you putting me at L-1 this early?
    You shall see
    You're putting me in hammer range when you don't scum-read me and when Orange is online and could hammer...
    Thou dost not know
    What the fuck is this exchange? Yeah, I'm keeping my vote on Purple.

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

If orange shalt hammer the sk he shall be..thus he must take over another or die the next day. Then thou must decipher the text
    This is the shittiest gambit of all time. I specifically am not allowed to hammer Red because it would make me the SK and I'm forced to disguise as someone else.

23. ISO #623

Green, I do not understand your vote at all. Earlier you said that Orange could have hammered me if scum. What has made you scum-read him and why do you think he didn't hammer now?
    i never expctivly town read him for not hammering you. while its a point in his favor i am not satified entirly. im wwanting oj to fully catch up and have more thoguths. consider this an incentive for him to do so

24. ISO #624

i never expctivly town read him for not hammering you. while its a point in his favor i am not satified entirly. im wwanting oj to fully catch up and have more thoguths. consider this an incentive for him to do so
    Uh okay. You explicitly said "if he was SK then he should have hammered/ disguised" which implies a town-read...because there are only two alignments.

But whatever. Everyone is deciding to play weirdly. I guess the game was too boring otherwise.

25. ISO #625

i would like everyone to name their top 3 picks for sk i dont care for reasons

red
    oj
    yellow

i want to see where the majority is heading with this. maybe we can find a univeral scum read. and yes i know its single scu but i want it done so we can get something going again. i feel like everyone tryign too much stupid shit

26. ISO #626

i would like everyone to name their top 3 picks for sk i dont care for reasons

red
    oj
    yellow

i want to see where the majority is heading with this. maybe we can find a univeral scum read. and yes i know its single scu but i want it done so we can get something going again. i feel like everyone tryign too much stupid shit
    What makes you town-read Purple?

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

Where's Purple in that list?
    On the case of Yellow, you're tunneling them based on the two of you bantering. (I'm at page 22)
    why is purple scum? becasue fo the attempted hammer? becasue of their posting style?

is it fucking annoying yes, but i dont see scum making the 180 post that oj mentioned

29. ISO #629

why is purple scum? becasue fo the attempted hammer? becasue of their posting style?

is it fucking annoying yes, but i dont see scum making the 180 post that oj mentioned
    Check 619, 622, and ISO purple. There's an extreme inconsistency in their playstyle and they're derping and fucking it up, not to mention stupid ways to get players to get lynched.

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

Yellow is towny, they have a towny contribution at least on the start. What's disturbing is that the replacement acts just like their previous host. They have a certain tone that I like and there's a certain level of honesty. Of course a skilled player may just have this as a mask. The previous host were easy to argue with, which also hints a teaspoon of frustrated town. They did mention wanting to use rhymes to fuck over with scum, but not in the same was as purple.

Blue questions a lot and appears... overdefensive. The attitude seem like a careful town but the problem is that they also cry wolf a lot regarding them being too defensive. This is a very odd playstyle which I don't match a SK with.

Red... Let's be honest, while I did vote him and all, I just don't see a SK who's willing to argue in such a length and tunnel, looking desperately for anything to bite on. They're very aggressive.

Green is a "frustrated town" who project their emotions from time to time. A SK doesn't project the emotions like this and certainly the tunnel vision appears towny. They argue a lot.

Pink is an odd one. Appears as a sane voice of reason, but yet there's a tiny layer of carefulness and lagged behind to not be totally relevant to the ongoing discussion. A town-lean based on the sane voice of reason, but also a scum-lean based on their carefulness and the odd lag that their person is having to the discussion.

Purple is a manipulative player who is using rhymes and old english to their advantage, not seemingly to fuck with scum but rather to appear entirely unique. They have attempted to cause lynches of other players through the help of others, such as the two different L-1 scenarios on red. They have also said non-sense gambits that's boggling to any intellectual minds. While I see a lot of posts, I don't see their average contribution as town and there's a serious amount of fluff as a distraction. Later on, it doesn't help with the "hammer slip".

- Town
    Green
    Blue
    Red
    Yellow
    Pink
    Purple
    - Scum

32. ISO #632

Check 619, 622, and ISO purple. There's an extreme inconsistency in their playstyle and they're derping and fucking it up, not to mention stupid ways to get players to get lynched.
    Prove thyself with quotes! Thee cannot I hath been consistent! Prove it swine! I hath not fucked up! I cleared thy name and thou betrays thee! I knew thee would nought hammer red, assuage him I did!

33. ISO #633

Yellow is towny, they have a towny contribution at least on the start. What's disturbing is that the replacement acts just like their previous host. They have a certain tone that I like and there's a certain level of honesty. Of course a skilled player may just have this as a mask. The previous host were easy to argue with, which also hints a teaspoon of frustrated town. They did mention wanting to use rhymes to fuck over with scum, but not in the same was as purple.

Blue questions a lot and appears... overdefensive. The attitude seem like a careful town but the problem is that they also cry wolf a lot regarding them being too defensive. This is a very odd playstyle which I don't match a SK with.

Red... Let's be honest, while I did vote him and all, I just don't see a SK who's willing to argue in such a length and tunnel, looking desperately for anything to bite on. They're very aggressive.

Green is a "frustrated town" who project their emotions from time to time. A SK doesn't project the emotions like this and certainly the tunnel vision appears towny. They argue a lot.

Pink is an odd one. Appears as a sane voice of reason, but yet there's a tiny layer of carefulness and lagged behind to not be totally relevant to the ongoing discussion. A town-lean based on the sane voice of reason, but also a scum-lean based on their carefulness and the odd lag that their person is having to the discussion.

Purple is a manipulative player who is using rhymes and old english to their advantage, not seemingly to fuck with scum but rather to appear entirely unique. They have attempted to cause lynches of other players through the help of others, such as the two different L-1 scenarios on red. They have also said non-sense gambits that's boggling to any intellectual minds. While I see a lot of posts, I don't see their average contribution as town and there's a serious amount of fluff as a distraction. Later on, it doesn't help with the "hammer slip".

- Town
    Green
    Blue
    Red
    Yellow
    Pink
    Purple
    - Scum

Insert Donald trump "wrong" gif

34. ISO #634

I'm going to wait until Purple gives those reads/ thoughts that he promised to give before making a decision. If I go "oh yeah Purple is just the Town Tard" then that means that I'm town-reading pretty much everyone for one reason or another and I've fucked up somewhere.

So yeah.
    Thou shalt be thy town moron, not I!

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

- Town
    Green
    Blue
    Red
    Yellow
    Pink
    Purple
    - Scum
    I actually don't hate this post. Just have a few clarifications needed.

Why is it disturbing that both Yellows act the same way?

Not really sure why you think my behaviour is impossible for SK. Would like to know about your read progression here?

I like your Pink read the best, not because I agree with it but because it's a novel read that few people in the thread have mentioned. The point about lagging in particular strikes me - it's a possible scenario to keep in mind.

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

Thou shalt be thy town moron, not I!
    You're the dude who is using RP during his defence. Know that if you get lynched, it's on you.

I'm not concluding a proper read on you until you post those thoughts. I don't care if you can't do it now. That is what I'm doing.

40. ISO #640

You're the dude who is using RP during his defence. Know that if you get lynched, it's on you.

I'm not concluding a proper read on you until you post those thoughts. I don't care if you can't do it now. That is what I'm doing.
    I shall play howith I choose. Sk will not kill the for I am too difficult to repulicate!

No more challenging my stature, I am a masquerader and a masquerader I shall remain. If thou hast Ill will for my manner of speech, thy problem line inward!

41. ISO #641

Why is it disturbing that both Yellows act the same way?
    I see two possibilities, one being that they changed their mind but didn't want to cause a scene so they never replaced but asked the host to fake it (lol), the other being that the new host is adjusting their own style to their previous host. The latter being more likely for obvious reasons, it's a bit disturbing as one shouldn't have to adjust themselves.

This is discussing about a replacement however, which leaves a grey/gray area and it doesn't really speak about alignment.

Not really sure why you think my behaviour is impossible for SK. Would like to know about your read progression here?
    Just look, we have entire pages dedicated to the exchange between the two of us! So much attention! You didn't back down, you continued and continued and you pushed and you pushed. Would a SK want to get that much attention on to themselves?

42. ISO #642

I see two possibilities, one being that they changed their mind but didn't want to cause a scene so they never replaced but asked the host to fake it (lol), the other being that the new host is adjusting their own style to their previous host. The latter being more likely for obvious reasons, it's a bit disturbing as one shouldn't have to adjust themselves.

This is discussing about a replacement however, which leaves a grey/gray area and it doesn't really speak about alignment.

Just look, we have entire pages dedicated to the exchange between the two of us! So much attention! You didn't back down, you continued and continued and you pushed and you pushed. Would a SK want to get that much attention on to themselves?
    Thy host shalt not lie. Conspiracy theories hath no place!

43. ISO #643

I shall play howith I choose. Sk will not kill the for I am too difficult to repulicate!

No more challenging my stature, I am a masquerader and a masquerader I shall remain. If thou hast Ill will for my manner of speech, thy problem line inward!
    Someone tell Purple that Jester isn't a role in the setup, thx.

You have quite the imagination re: replacements. But sure, not something we should continue to discuss.

Well I am biased and would want to say "SK would never do that" but there is the whole SK/ disguise thing which I think you were concerned about earlier? So not as strong a town tell as usual imo.

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

Finally back at my computer: I am breaking character to give these reads. However, i do so with angst, because i do not want to give SK the ability to do this in the future. I will return to more flowery language throughout game.

Some other points before my reads:
    Spoiler : My Language :

My language: 1. It is a strategy. 2. Ask yourself, why would sk waste the time and effort to actually talk in the manner that I have. Do ALL of that to just throw it away and disguise? My point earlier was that it would be super hard to replicate my poems and syntax in my flowery language. Also, it would be stupid for SK to just do this for day 1 or maybe day two and then be forced to disguise. It would be super obvious whomever i would take over would be different writing styles (trust me i cannot just copy people). Also, do you have any IDEA how exhausting it is to talk like this? Do you not realize I know how annoying it could be and cause me to get lynched day one? Do you really think the SK would waste their time weaving clues and breadcrumbs into their poetry, surely pissing off a number of players? No, sorry, that'd be very very stupid.

Spoiler : My voting patterns :
    My voting: 1. Putting Red at L-1 was trying to see blue and or green unvote, hopefully giving them some town credit and confirm them for red. I believe blue and green are both town based on their interactions with the other people. When they both kept their votes on, my plan failed. But green and red got into a back and forth, green gave pretty good reasons for why he was keeping his vote on red. I thought that exchange was enough for me, and I did not want to risk someone sneaking a hammer so I promptly took my vote off red once I got what I needed in that moment. Even though it wasn't my original intention. I knew there were multiple paths, even if red got hammered at least we'd have something to analyze. However, I kept my eye on the bottom of the page, and since we can't go invisible, I knew there was no danger. But still, I took the vote off when i thought necessary, because while trying to analyze whomever the SK took over tomorrow would have been fine, ultimately losing red and this amount of day would have been a waste. 2. My "hammer" --- you people think that someone who is literally using high brow language and poetry to describe everything wouldn't be careful enough to check the votes before voting? I voted to show red that Orange was not against him. Since he was tunneling Orange. It worked because red moved off from orange as their target. I also wanted to see who would target me for that decision. I expected orange to because it was her "trap" and i expected red to OMGUS vote me for it. However, pink jumping on me was interesting and I will explain below.

My Reads:
    Spoiler : Yellow :

Yellow: Yellow one has seemed to read through my language and actually picked up some of the things i was putting forth. Yellow two is not as convinced. However, I doubt the SK would replace out because literally SK does not have to do too much this game other than dick around during the day, push mislynchs and then disguise. Maybe yellow is SK and realized it would be really hard to emulate people. I don't know, but yellow's interactions do not read scum to me, and his replacing out is NAI at best. However, I do not have the strongest read either way on yellow. I lean him more town than not, and i think others will agree? No.

Spoiler : Red :
    Red: Definitely town. Sk would not get into that many skirmishes. Red is also probably one of the easiest people to emulate. Just argue with someone, and claim everyone is OMGUS voting. I see red as a town member who is very overwhelmed with how the game is going and is becoming super frustrated. His lack of care and lack of caring indicates town to me. Also, his anger at being at L a couple of times and fighting to stay in the game indicates someone who is trying to play a good town game and is very frustrated anyone could vote him.

Spoiler : Green :
    Green: Town, reads my language. Understands some of the things I'm saying, but also understands that my language is either strat or NAI at best. Is not getting caught up in the bs. Targeted me earlier, and was happy with how I responded under his pressure.

Spoiler : Blue :
    Blue: Came back, took the time to actually read the game, posted quotes, read into the things I posted and actually took the time to try and scum hunt the people here. Is MIA but indicated he would be. Is not leaning scum in my mind because he's actively trying to make reads. Was accused of pointing fingers, but honestly, he has only done normal town questioning of people.

Spoiler : Orange :
    Orange: Read me as town earlier, read into my posts found nothing scummy. Only read me as scum because I "took the bait" on his test. Like me he's trying to test potential town members, I might have fucked it up for him, but I was using it as my own means to get information. Has no agenda other than seeking to see who is most scummy. Voting me because he does not think my methods were town. Got into a back and forth with red. Red tunneled him since then, whether orange wants to realize it or not, I was showing red that he could be trusted. If not he had plenty of opportunity to take out red without being suspicious due to the extreme back and forth they engaged. Orange is trying to find whomever scum is and is willing to fake votes and other means to "get the job done."

Spoiler : Pink :
    Pink: This will seem bias but please bear with me. The only other person besides red and orange to vote me after my "hammer slip" ..pink is using this to mislynch me. She started her "reads" on me earlier saying "your rp language is actually very easily duplicated" as a means to get me to stop. She then targeted in on red a bit, then switched to blue who was afk. When blue came back and gave reads she started to focus in on him, quoting a bunch of his words out of text and tried to make them seem like scum tells. She saw him as the weakest link in that moment, and focused on him entirely. When I "scum" slipped she was the only one to make a serious case against me, she has tried to discredit me. I believe a scum would do this because they would not be able to replicate my language, so they know the only way to legit get rid of me would be a mislynch. I would be the perfect target, I am mistrusted by most, I am frustrating, and it seems I am not taking the game serious. She is buddying up with orange and red who are frustrated with me, and trying to subtly push them into lynching me so then she does not have to waste her ability killing me. As others have noted, she is very careful, almost too careful, and most of her posts are agenda filled. She finds the weakest link at that moment and pushes on them as a means to get a mislynch through.

And anyone who says SK would not kill as a strat. That is dumb, there are 7 people, mislynch and kill you're down to 5. Do it again you're down to 3. Do it once more and they win. There would be absolutely no reason a scum would actively choose to not kill. I seriously invite everyone to ISO pink.

I am still doing RL stuff, I will pull quotes later, but this is my reads.

A note about the game. I am choosing to lean into the theme, and into the object. We were all given totally fake bios and identities to play with. Choosing not to do that, simply to "win" is stupid. This is supposed to be fun, and I'm going to continue to have fun, and if you guys continue to have a problem with that, it's not my fault. I am not putting RP over the game either, I have weaved in thoughts and my opinions into my language.

47. ISO #647

I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    Yea, it's definitely there. Almost seems like every answer to any pressure contains an accusation on someone else or OMGUS. Looks like a technique to subtly draw attention away from themselves in the conversation.

It's also troubling that you straight up ask Purple to explain how you're "parroting" and her response has nothing to do with that.
    first that was @ me not purple

second no. I play aggressive but I never OMGUSed or redirected attention in any manner. you told this 4 times now and I declined 4 times now. maybe its better for you to shut up or bring up evidence? cause your obviously just throwing shade on me at this point and thats scummy if not retarded and I'm trying to understand which is it.

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

I am 100000% confused.

I'm pretty sure that Orange is full of shit. But he didn't hammer me.

Purple's behaviour is also really shady and he's derping all over the place.

Game is hard. Maybe it is Purple after all or something.
    omg you did it again! i started to think your a push over naturally and its not AI for you tbh!

50. ISO #650