Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    No, it's literally what you said. Nothing is being taken out of context.

You state that you were voting someone, possibly lynching (you seem angry saying it's almost against the rules, so you probably thought it would hammer), because they are "detrimental". Not because you think they are SK, but because you think their opinion is different from yours... How is that EVER pro-town? Especially in a game with such small numbers.
    I smoked the out dear so. Look no further than thy pink who hast pointed fingers without merit!

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Orange Masquerader View Post
    I'm still very honest about the fact that I did not browse the thread, otherwise I would've found more stuff to poke the players with.
    Then why did I see you on the thread then? I'm not making that shit up and I want an explanation for it.

Like it is true that you didn't hammer me when you could have done but that's also a discrepancy so I could really do with a response here???

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Green Masquerader View Post
    Then you realize if ok was sk he should of hammered and then disguised yes?

Like this whole decibel your arguing is allhear say cus you have no evidence that he was online.
    Yea, good point. Orange easily could've done it, and purples attempt to hammer should be seen with the same logic. They thought they were going to hammer (you can see by their anger), and then would disguise.

-vote S-FM Purple Masquerader

I know I said I would rather no-vote today, but this is pretty damning.
    Orange = Non SK currently
    Purple = Highly SK leaning

Another point against Purple is that they are doing their shit roleplay so that we can't pick up their speech habits when they disguise as someone else.

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    Then why did I see you on the thread then? I'm not making that shit up and I want an explanation for it.
    1. Oh cool I'm playing Mafia.
    2. Suddenly my pop culture ninja of a brother died.
    3. I rush off to the hospital and pray forever with bacon for their well being.

Not the real story at all, but it does show a point in the possibility of leaving the computer on for whatever fuck reason.

11. ISO #561

Like it is true that you didn't hammer me when you could have done but that's also a discrepancy so I could really do with a response here???
    Not trying to give him answers, but isn't it possible he left his browser tab open?

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

1. Oh cool I'm playing Mafia.
    2. Suddenly my pop culture ninja of a brother died.
    3. I rush off to the hospital and pray forever with bacon for their well being.

Not the real story at all, but it does show a point in the possibility of leaving the computer on for whatever fuck reason.
    Okay so you WERE on the thread at one point and then left...? That kinda clears things up.

Because I'm really not seeing why you wouldn't just hammer me, you would have gotten away with it most likely, so I'm pretty confused now :/

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

Okay so you WERE on the thread at one point and then left...? That kinda clears things up.

Because I'm really not seeing why you wouldn't just hammer me, you would have gotten away with it most likely, so I'm pretty confused now :/
    Aye see I have clear orange now let it be!

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

Yea, Hammer -> Disguise is definitely a good move.
    Except, it does confirm who the SK was originally and we can look for their speech patterns. Still a good move to make, but does make them weaker in later game.
    If this was done on a LYLO, Orange would be the fucking champ.

18. ISO #568

I am 100000% confused.

I'm pretty sure that Orange is full of shit. But he didn't hammer me.

Purple's behaviour is also really shady and he's derping all over the place.

Game is hard. Maybe it is Purple after all or something.
    Or hath you thought, thine true is pink?

19. ISO #569

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    Yea, Hammer -> Disguise is definitely a good move.
    Except, it does confirm who the SK was originally and we can look for their speech patterns. Still a good move to make, but does make them weaker in later game.
    If this was done on a LYLO, Orange would be the fucking champ.
    It would cut discussion time short by about a day. I think it's a plausible move to make.

In other news, Purple is really living up the OMGUS here. Ooh, look at me! I smoked out the real SK but I'll dick around with votes on town-reads first!

20. ISO #570

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Purple Masquerader View Post
    -vote s-fm pink masquerader

I have smoked out thy true sk! A train he hath started much earlier, now he seeks to strike me dead!
    i guess my last response to you is true, it is just yet another statement you make with nothing to back it up
    yea i wouldn't mind some posts of your claims so i have something to actually respond to

why wouldn't i want to "strike dead" someone who i have thought has been scummy the entire game and then tried to quick hammer someone?

21. ISO #571

It would cut discussion time short by about a day. I think it's a plausible move to make.

In other news, Purple is really living up the OMGUS here. Ooh, look at me! I smoked out the real SK but I'll dick around with votes on town-reads first!
    Small minded you are. Thy vote smoked out the true killer!

Lynch me if you must I tire of your foolishness

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

Sure thing, hun. I'd vote you but you're already at L-2.
    BY THE WAY

THIS IS HOW YOU ACTUALLY SHOULD BE PLAYING

YOU'LL NOTICE THAT I DON'T PUT PEOPLE AT L-1 FOR RETARDED NON-REASONS

NOR DO I TRY TO HAMMER PEOPLE EARLY

IT'S ALMOST LIKE I'M NOT THE SK OR SOMETHING

HINT HINT FUCKERS

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Purple Masquerader View Post
    Do it and be fooled! Pink has aspured false accusations!

My freedom has been taken once again. Feel it freeist to lynch thee but it will not hold the answers you seek!
    can you give an actual substantiated read on me please
    just simply stating this 4 times in a row annoys me

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

BY THE WAY

THIS IS HOW YOU ACTUALLY SHOULD BE PLAYING

YOU'LL NOTICE THAT I DON'T PUT PEOPLE AT L-1 FOR RETARDED NON-REASONS

NOR DO I TRY TO HAMMER PEOPLE EARLY

IT'S ALMOST LIKE I'M NOT THE SK OR SOMETHING

HINT HINT FUCKERS
    trying to gain town cred by showing what you do to look townie invalidates the point

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

trying to gain town cred by showing what you do to look townie invalidates the point
    I knew that you'd find a way of turning my extremely valid point into a scum tell. You're tunneled, totally disconnected from the thread and you're useless until you plug yourself back in. Do that pls, your opening posts were better.

Go back to the better version thx.

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

I knew that you'd find a way of turning my extremely valid point into a scum tell. You're tunneled, totally disconnected from the thread and you're useless until you plug yourself back in. Do that pls, your opening posts were better.

Go back to the better version thx.
    im not staing it was a scum tell, nice misrep. im just showing what you are doing does not desreve town cred

41. ISO #591

im not staing it was a scum tell, nice misrep. im just showing what you are doing does not desreve town cred
    Show me one post where you actually tried to reconsider your shitty scum-read on me and I might believe that you're not being utterly useless. Go on, I'll wait.

42. ISO #592

Show me one post where you actually tried to reconsider your shitty scum-read on me and I might believe that you're not being utterly useless. Go on, I'll wait.
    Like you have all this drama in the thread and you focus on some irrelevant side points.

Piss poor play.

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

You call out on me for a GIF, but you don't call out on Red for also posting a GIF?
    Fundamentally, the rule for videos are youtube and related.
    My apologies I must of mist!

ISO pink! You will see, she is the criminal that be!

I shall do so too once I am free and able from other confines. Till then goodbye!

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

you can do an iso. ive stated who i thought was sk earlier and not much is changing yet.
    So you're going to be useless and not bother commenting on any of the Pink/ Purple/ Orange debacle?

Okay, have fun in outer space. I'll just ignore you until you screw your head back on and stop clogging up the thread then. Bye!

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

A dramatic attempt of an exit, probably won't see them again for the remainder of the day.
    whats more ironic is that purple is getting pressure and they decide to bolt instead and goes "OH LOOK AT ISO YOULL SEE" like we should be doing the work of purple

50. ISO #600

So you're going to be useless and not bother commenting on any of the Pink/ Purple/ Orange debacle?

Okay, have fun in outer space. I'll just ignore you until you screw your head back on and stop clogging up the thread then. Bye!
    i am commenting on it. as people are posting now. i have my own thoughts on it already im waiting to see what others conclude