S-FM 216 Spirits - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2242
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    You're gonna be around until EOD, right? Let me catchup, ISO stereo, and then let the day end. Even if you're gonna hammer him eventually, surely you can't argue with that?
    I voted, it's not up to me who hammers. If anyone does.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #1652

You're the one who seems to think the town is nuts tbh :P
    Um, well...that policy lynch was fucking stupid. And given we know arrow is scum now, we know it was a really bad call. I don't want want to lose another opportunity to get a scum. I want to play this safe.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #1653

I voted, it's not up to me who hammers. If anyone does.
    "Hey guys, I'm just gonna leave the nuclear launch codes right in this dustbin.

It's not up to me who uses them, if anyone does. I'm just leaving them here in case we need early access to them against Russia or some other threat my delusional paranoia has created."

Seriously man, that vile PL has taken its toll on your sanity XD

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

The town isn't nuts. I think I've at least proven at this point I should be heeded in my advice and counsel. Hopefully vigi would see my perspective. Even if they mishot, at least we def got a scum off the board and have a smaller pool to look at.
    What if no one dies by vig tonight? What I am seeing is that that would make stereo EITHER vig or GF. That could create some problems for Town. Vig would have to claim and then stereo would claim vig (if he is GF). That would leave things really ambiguous if a Null read claims Vig.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

10. ISO #1660

11. ISO #1661

@Stereo please puke all your reads, if you're town. You're quite a calculated player and if you die in vain as town it would be a shame.

Don't forget the "because"'s, even if your "because"'s end up being vague because you can't find exact posts.
    And, obviously, if your reads are golden you can probably save yourself.

12. ISO #1662

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    TF is wrong with you? If someone hammers then we have the thread closed for about 12 hours. Chill out seriously
    Umm I work too. I don't sit on my ass all day. Ok?
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #1663

"Hey guys, I'm just gonna leave the nuclear launch codes right in this dustbin.

It's not up to me who uses them, if anyone does. I'm just leaving them here in case we need early access to them against Russia or some other threat my delusional paranoia has created."

Seriously man, that vile PL has taken its toll on your sanity XD
    Nuclear option? Because I don't want you sheep to get tricked again into making a bad lynch. Let's be clear, arrow is 100% scum.
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #1664

-unvote
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #1665

Umm I work too. I don't sit on my ass all day. Ok?
    You can't be expecting people to be posting 24 hours a day. Just because "nobody is scum hunting" because they can't be omnipresent in the thread like you doesn't mean nobody will come along and do it over the next 12 hours. Ffs chill out.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

16. ISO #1666

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    What if no one dies by vig tonight? What I am seeing is that that would make stereo EITHER vig or GF. That could create some problems for Town. Vig would have to claim and then stereo would claim vig (if he is GF). That would leave things really ambiguous if a Null read claims Vig.
    Sure but what if we lynch fb or force someone else to claim a tpr? Then the scum kill that person and it becomes harder to find the last scum.
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #1667

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    You can't be expecting people to be posting 24 hours a day. Just because "nobody is scum hunting" because they can't be omnipresent in the thread like you doesn't mean nobody will come along and do it over the next 12 hours. Ffs chill out.
    Shut up. I am very chill, I just don't care if we end day early or not. Stop worrying about me, and maybe you would have done well this game.
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #1668

And then unknown unvotes--so can you all shut up now?

It's stereo, and either banana jack or FB as last scum in my opinion.

Everyone should ISO banana
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #1669

And, obviously, if your reads are golden you can probably save yourself.
    I mean arrow posted garbage earlier and you were like "GOOD ENOUGH for me!!!!" So what's golden in your opinion?
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    At this point I'm going to Ignore PTB until he decides to play.

Reason being at the moment: Everyone who disagrees with him is scum.
    That's not true at all.
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #1672

At this point I'm going to Ignore PTB until he decides to play.

Reason being at the moment: Everyone who disagrees with him is scum.
    Just you are a scum candidate in my eyes by how are you were fighting to not lynch arrow today.

Banana is acum candidate in my eyes because of the little ways she tried to rationalize arrow's behavior, and how she explained his behavior as "being the same as the last game and he was town, so don't look here." -- to me that was a subtle way of covering for him. Both of you have taken the time to ISO people, so while, I think you both might be good scum candidates, you also have other done other things to try and benefit the town. Even though one or both of you could be scum acting town to throw us onto a mislynch.

I think the pros of lynching arrow and getting guaranteed scum off the board today far outweigh the cons of lynching him.

Ignore me if you want, but I've been playing since day 1. thanks honey.
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #1673

Also, isn't it possible that quick is actually scum and that whole. "I'm vigi, no I'm vigi" gambit could have been quick busing arrow to make himself look towny, so we would just mislynch people instead of finding the real scum?

Implausible? Maybe. Anything possible? Definitely.
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #1674

because quick claimed he's not vigi now.
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #1675

Just you are a scum candidate in my eyes by how are you were fighting to not lynch arrow today.

Banana is acum candidate in my eyes because of the little ways she tried to rationalize arrow's behavior, and how she explained his behavior as "being the same as the last game and he was town, so don't look here." -- to me that was a subtle way of covering for him. Both of you have taken the time to ISO people, so while, I think you both might be good scum candidates, you also have other done other things to try and benefit the town. Even though one or both of you could be scum acting town to throw us onto a mislynch.

I think the pros of lynching arrow and getting guaranteed scum off the board today far outweigh the cons of lynching him.

Ignore me if you want, but I've been playing since day 1. thanks honey.
    SJ is not Scum here. Way too uninhibited to be Scum here.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

26. ISO #1676

Also, isn't it possible that quick is actually scum and that whole. "I'm vigi, no I'm vigi" gambit could have been quick busing arrow to make himself look towny, so we would just mislynch people instead of finding the real scum?

Implausible? Maybe. Anything possible? Definitely.
    Right, so my first gambit I ever do is advanced to the point that I did a fake gambit on my teammate just to look more Townie. Really? You forget that as soon as I voted Arrow all the votes started to pile on him. I stuck with the vote for a while and only unvoted to fake like I was looking elsewhere. I voted Banana, but only after pulling the gambit to do a reaction test and I didn't get much out of it honestly, no one really commented on my vote on Banana except Banana. So then I went back to Arrow. If you think that looks at all like I am Scum you are out of your head.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

27. ISO #1677

Right, so my first gambit I ever do is advanced to the point that I did a fake gambit on my teammate just to look more Townie. Really? You forget that as soon as I voted Arrow all the votes started to pile on him. I stuck with the vote for a while and only unvoted to fake like I was looking elsewhere. I voted Banana, but only after pulling the gambit to do a reaction test and I didn't get much out of it honestly, no one really commented on my vote on Banana except Banana. So then I went back to Arrow. If you think that looks at all like I am Scum you are out of your head.
    Why does everyone get so butt hurt when I just run scenarios? I'm not accusing you, it's a thought I had.

I don't know if it's your first ever gambit. And maybe you have a really smart scum leader who came up with it?

I don't know, I'm just throwing shit out.
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #1678

You also need to realize. He claimed vigi, you said BS I'm vigi. And he was like "Damn, got me." And just gave up. No one else thinks that all went very smoothly? Like almost too easy?
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

Because running multiple scenarios about the unlikely situations is annoying, and a waste of time.
    Go make your Conspiracy theory's in silence.
    XD
    Are they unlikely though?
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #1681

You also need to realize. He claimed vigi, you said BS I'm vigi. And he was like "Damn, got me." And just gave up. No one else thinks that all went very smoothly? Like almost too easy?
    I am surprised myself it went so smoothly. he prolly just claimed to out the vig as his sole purpose. The only reason I pulled the gambit in the first place is because I learned something from Unknown in the last M-FM. Unknown was confirmed Town and basically pulled a gambit on me saying he had a guilty on me which he did not, but I was lynched for it. I am copying Unknown here, he made a good play so I thought I would try it out. Why all the sudden considering me a Scumspect? I thought I had proven myself to have Town mindset long ago.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

32. ISO #1682

I'd probably be really good scum.

So @SuperJack other than FB, what are your reads?
    Shut up cow.

33. ISO #1683

I am surprised myself it went so smoothly. he prolly just claimed to out the vig as his sole purpose. The only reason I pulled the gambit in the first place is because I learned something from Unknown in the last M-FM. Unknown was confirmed Town and basically pulled a gambit on me saying he had a guilty on me which he did not, but I was lynched for it. I am copying Unknown here, he made a good play so I thought I would try it out. Why all the sudden considering me a Scumspect? I thought I had proven myself to have Town mindset long ago.
    You're not a scumspect, as I have said. But it would be stupid of me to not consider all possibilities and throw them out for other people to consider. Because what if you were this mastermind, and then I am killed and I cant bring it up and no one thinks of it, and my side wins because no one considered a town acting scum pulled off a genius gambit to bus his teammate and make it to the end?

Sorry, maybe they should let me play scum, apparently I have good ideas. lol.

I still strongly lean you town, but if we're scum hunting we shouldn't just become complacent and assume someone is town, people bus their teammates all of the time and it works.
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #1684

my side loses** that wasn't a scum slip
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #1685

Time to go re-read game from page 1 for the 3rd time.
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #1686

Time to go re-read game from page 1 for the 3rd time.
    Seriously? I could learn something about your work ethic in this game.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

37. ISO #1687

Spoiler : DW drama :

tl;dr: this drama accomplished very little, in terms of getting reads on Stereo.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    1. What is your timezone?
    2. How do you react under pressure?
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game?
    5. Preferred Pronoun?

---

1. Alaska Standard Time.
    2. No comment.
    3. I prefer being neutral roles. I want to be motivated by self interest, rather than a whole group's goal (IE: Lynch all scum, lynch/kill all town).
    4. Getting wrongly lynched for saying 1 word wrong.
    5. Whatever you want me to be.
    There was little scummy about Stereo's response to the questionnaire. Responses 1 and 3 are very sincere-sounding, responses 4 and 5 are simply jokes appealing to self-deprecation and perversion. There is nothing to suggest these jokes were made to sympathy whore as scum / get on people's good side - as Stereo has made it clear he has a genuine strange side:

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo
    sometimes at night i lay on my couch and pretend i am a couch
    Response 2 looks strange in isolation, but the explanation that he simply didn't know how to answer feels more believable than the explanation that he was deliberately withholding information to try and dodge contradictions. If he wanted to withhold information, he could simply not respond to the questionnaire, and enter the forumchat through another conversation starter.

As a result of this, few viable scumreads can be directly derived from how he defended himself, as his defense was completely sound lol.

Spoiler : Stereo "overacting town" :

tl;dr: Stereo's "overacting town" this game parallels his scum meta and seems to be the opposite of his town meta.

Stereo is quite the actor. He's got a thing for sprinkling in a bit of drama, and he's very good at adopting a town tone. In Stereo's last scum game, he put on such a compelling town voice that he completely convinced Calix he was town, and drew in many other good players.

Here are some cases of Stereo "sprinkling dat drama" in this game:

Quote Originally Posted by Deathworlds
    On the contrary, I think it'll be impressive that I get someone lynched based off of the 3rd post of the game.
    Only if I were scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathworlds
    We have no way to prove that, my definition of "some degree of thought" is at least a minute
    And you can only speculate that based off of if I am scum. You have no proof, only misconstrued speculation that will deprive town a voter.
    Short, rhythm-breaking response of "only if I were scum" to DW's bragging, "Depriving town of a voter" <--Dramatic phrasing

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe
    I think it's strange that me and DW picked up on the same thing, and we both could be idiots, but I think there is some truth to it there.
    Neither of you have picked up on anything, but you're running off of DW saying there is something when there isn't. As a townsperson I am expected to tell the truth and answer honestly, and I am being prosecuted as scum for doing just that.
    juxtaposition of expectations of a townsperson and actual reads as a scum to emphasize injustice, "I am being prosecuted" <--Dramatic phrasing

This leads me to scumread him more, in this game, because it's like he's making an effort to put on a show of being town. In contrast, when I played with him on Wheels of the Bus, he didn't sprinkle in the sort of Reagan-y (or Bush-y) voice of purity that he's doing now.

In fact, he even made a point of repeatedly talking about how he "wishes he was scum" and did an ironically bad job of "pretending not to be scum" in the Wheels on the Bus game, literally mocking his own "town overacting".

Hi, my name is Stereo. I'm not as new, but my appreciation for lynching scum remains in tact.
    (softing scum by referencing his opening to the scumgame he won)

I am so glad that we both share an interest in lynching the scum. I am most certainly not a scum as well!
    Also it'd be exceedingly amusing if I flipped scum again this game.
    I wish I was scum. Although I think we should note that purebe changed the subject from an Orpz train to someone who has yet to participate at that point.
    These posts (partially cut in places) make up over half of Stereo's posts on d1 of Wheels on the Bus.

This towngame is literally the opposite of his scumgame, and what he's doing this game. It's as if he feels a degree of cynicism about his own acting here lol. Yet he's completely returned to using that same acting unironically this game.

To reiterate, I'm not really scumreading him for using rhetoric, or even being melodramatic about acting town. I'm mainly scumreading him for repeatedly using this kind of "melodramatic town-claim" or "over-acting town" when his meta tells us this is entirely scummy of him.

Spoiler : Other things I found on d1 :

He opposed the AR PL, believing there would be a replace:

AR hasn't posted, just let him be replaced.

Also: Last Activity November 18th, 2016 06:27 PM
    only to flip in support of the AR lynch:

you've been riding me like I'm scum for a while now without really looking at anyone else

Arrow I have no reason to vote for.

If Thug doesn't come back and post something I will put my vote for him, but not right now.
    It's as if he realized the train was actually viable/popular and flipped to follow the majority. You could argue he realized AR wouldn't be replaced anytime soon and changed his mind without saying anything, however.

Conflicted between voting SJ and AR at the moment. Voting AR would be a PL, whereas voting SJ I feel is motivated by actually wanting to progress this game.
    Again, he never actually states why people should vote AR. This makes it weird he's "conflicted" when he's clearly stating SJ is a real lynch based on suspicion rather than the AR PL. It's like he's trying to appeal to both sides by acting more "balanced", or feigning internal conflict to look more towny. Again, it looks like Stereo-typical acting (heheh).

-vote SuperJack

I may not be here for the end if the final votes are put in, so consider me locked in.
    Completes transition to SJ.

COUGH COUGH

-vote AnAssRhamur
    Honestly, I read this kind of careless play as more town than scum - While logically this secures a mislynch for scum, any individual scum would be highly self-conscious of the attention this draws. Of course, if one is careless as town and cuts day short, they can also be careless as scum and mistakenly draw attention.

NM of a flipflop from the SJ vote, given the post SJ made and the steam the SJ train was losing, but definitely a sheep vote.

Spoiler : Stereo d2 :

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow
    Stereo: Hammered when Rhamur hadn't commented yet, and ending discussion early. Scum.

Put your vote where your read is then.
    If Stereo and Arrow are scumbuddies, this is quite a striking interaction. Bussing, I guess? I generally wouldn't so brazenly challenge my scumbuddies to vote me while they try to throw small shade lol. On the other hand, Stereo may be aware Arrow's vote holds little strength.

If killing me gets everyone back on track just do it later in the day.
    Another ambivalent post. Can be read as a sincere town wanting to milk the day, or a scum stalling. Of course, people don't really need to be told they should try to use most of the day, so this can be seen as taking easy brownie points.

Quote Originally Posted by PowersthatBe
    So what's your role?
    White Mage is dead, unless shit is pouring on me I'd rather not.
    This is a little weird because of what he says next:

Who are you, my supervisor? It doesn't matter what I claim. I'll either get the rope tomorrow or shot by a vig tonight.
    This implies he doesn't have a good TPR claim to get him out of this sticky situation, but if that's so why did he show reluctance to claim above?

Looks like he was just bouncing between different role-softs to try and scavenge some townreads lol.

In summary, his flipflopping on softclaims and opinions and my overanalytical meta read suggest he's a reasonably strong scumread, but I can't deny that a determined man could dredge a townread out of him somehow.

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

Spoiler : DW drama :

tl;dr: this drama accomplished very little, in terms of getting reads on Stereo.

There was little scummy about Stereo's response to the questionnaire. Responses 1 and 3 are very sincere-sounding, responses 4 and 5 are simply jokes appealing to self-deprecation and perversion. There is nothing to suggest these jokes were made to sympathy whore as scum / get on people's good side - as Stereo has made it clear he has a genuine strange side:

Response 2 looks strange in isolation, but the explanation that he simply didn't know how to answer feels more believable than the explanation that he was deliberately withholding information to try and dodge contradictions. If he wanted to withhold information, he could simply not respond to the questionnaire, and enter the forumchat through another conversation starter.

As a result of this, few viable scumreads can be directly derived from how he defended himself, as his defense was completely sound lol.

Spoiler : Stereo "overacting town" :

tl;dr: Stereo's "overacting town" this game parallels his scum meta and seems to be the opposite of his town meta.

Stereo is quite the actor. He's got a thing for sprinkling in a bit of drama, and he's very good at adopting a town tone. In Stereo's last scum game, he put on such a compelling town voice that he completely convinced Calix he was town, and drew in many other good players.

Here are some cases of Stereo "sprinkling dat drama" in this game:

Short, rhythm-breaking response of "only if I were scum" to DW's bragging, "Depriving town of a voter" <--Dramatic phrasing

juxtaposition of expectations of a townsperson and actual reads as a scum to emphasize injustice, "I am being prosecuted" <--Dramatic phrasing

This leads me to scumread him more, in this game, because it's like he's making an effort to put on a show of being town. In contrast, when I played with him on Wheels of the Bus, he didn't sprinkle in the sort of Reagan-y (or Bush-y) voice of purity that he's doing now.

In fact, he even made a point of repeatedly talking about how he "wishes he was scum" and did an ironically bad job of "pretending not to be scum" in the Wheels on the Bus game, literally mocking his own "town overacting".

(softing scum by referencing his opening to the scumgame he won)

These posts (partially cut in places) make up over half of Stereo's posts on d1 of Wheels on the Bus.

This towngame is literally the opposite of his scumgame, and what he's doing this game. It's as if he feels a degree of cynicism about his own acting here lol. Yet he's completely returned to using that same acting unironically this game.

To reiterate, I'm not really scumreading him for using rhetoric, or even being melodramatic about acting town. I'm mainly scumreading him for repeatedly using this kind of "melodramatic town-claim" or "over-acting town" when his meta tells us this is entirely scummy of him.

Spoiler : Other things I found on d1 :

He opposed the AR PL, believing there would be a replace:

only to flip in support of the AR lynch:

It's as if he realized the train was actually viable/popular and flipped to follow the majority. You could argue he realized AR wouldn't be replaced anytime soon and changed his mind without saying anything, however.

Again, he never actually states why people should vote AR. This makes it weird he's "conflicted" when he's clearly stating SJ is a real lynch based on suspicion rather than the AR PL. It's like he's trying to appeal to both sides by acting more "balanced", or feigning internal conflict to look more towny. Again, it looks like Stereo-typical acting (heheh).

Completes transition to SJ.

Honestly, I read this kind of careless play as more town than scum - While logically this secures a mislynch for scum, any individual scum would be highly self-conscious of the attention this draws. Of course, if one is careless as town and cuts day short, they can also be careless as scum and mistakenly draw attention.

NM of a flipflop from the SJ vote, given the post SJ made and the steam the SJ train was losing, but definitely a sheep vote.

Spoiler : Stereo d2 :

If Stereo and Arrow are scumbuddies, this is quite a striking interaction. Bussing, I guess? I generally wouldn't so brazenly challenge my scumbuddies to vote me while they try to throw small shade lol. On the other hand, Stereo may be aware Arrow's vote holds little strength.

Another ambivalent post. Can be read as a sincere town wanting to milk the day, or a scum stalling. Of course, people don't really need to be told they should try to use most of the day, so this can be seen as taking easy brownie points.

This is a little weird because of what he says next:

This implies he doesn't have a good TPR claim to get him out of this sticky situation, but if that's so why did he show reluctance to claim above?

Looks like he was just bouncing between different role-softs to try and scavenge some townreads lol.

In summary, his flipflopping on softclaims and opinions and my overanalytical meta read suggest he's a reasonably strong scumread, but I can't deny that a determined man could dredge a townread out of him somehow.
    And people think you are Scum? They are out of their minds.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

41. ISO #1691

before my read dump

because it was a vain and ill thought out post attempting to motivate scum to consider killing me.

if i am killed by scum, i absorb a bullet and clear my name through the only 100% way there is (re: death)

however, looking back at it, i am still a strong scum read for many, why would they kill me when i'll be lynched or shot by a vig??

it's me being shit

42. ISO #1692

Re-reading, both of you and fb are def town reads.

confirms to me that Stereo is 100% scum.

Only on 29. BBL. Beethoven pandora station is a really nice contradiction to the words i'm reading LMAO.
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

that's like the fifth time someone has said that, it's not even surprising
    What do you claim? You have nothing left to lose. tbh.
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #1695

that's like the fifth time someone has said that, it's not even surprising
    I am getting a sort of defeated Town vibe from you, honestly.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

I am getting a sort of defeated Town vibe from you, honestly.
    Read yzb post, apparently stereo is good at taking on a town voice.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #1698

Read yzb post, apparently stereo is good at taking on a town voice.
    I guess its fine if he is Voged since he is likely getting lynch sometime this game if he isn't shot.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

49. ISO #1699

The emotions I feel right now can only be expressed through gifs, gifs I do not know how to upload.

SEE GUYS?!?! THAT 10% WINRATE IS JUST A COINCIDENCE!!! I AM ACTUALLY VERY GOOD AT THIS GAME AS TOWN!!!

YOU PEASANTS HAVE SIMPLY FAILED TO UNDERSTAND MY SLICK PLAYS. QUICK PLAYS THIS GAME ALOT AND APPROVES OF ME, WHICH MEANS THE REST OF YOU MUST TOO.

*sniff*

It looks pretty set-in-stone that Arrow's getting lynched today. Stereo still has to respond to the very real threat of a vigi-shooting, however, so he can't afford to bail on that readdump right now.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. There's no point in me placing a vote if the train will definitely go through anyway, right?

=3

50. ISO #1700

The emotions I feel right now can only be expressed through gifs, gifs I do not know how to upload.

SEE GUYS?!?! THAT 10% WINRATE IS JUST A COINCIDENCE!!! I AM ACTUALLY VERY GOOD AT THIS GAME AS TOWN!!!

YOU PEASANTS HAVE SIMPLY FAILED TO UNDERSTAND MY SLICK PLAYS. QUICK PLAYS THIS GAME ALOT AND APPROVES OF ME, WHICH MEANS THE REST OF YOU MUST TOO.

*sniff*

It looks pretty set-in-stone that Arrow's getting lynched today. Stereo still has to respond to the very real threat of a vigi-shooting, however, so he can't afford to bail on that readdump right now.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. There's no point in me placing a vote if the train will definitely go through anyway, right?

=3
    There is no doubt you are a bright guy. I think if you are scum here you are playing on another level.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out