{Watch List} Flowsik: 1-S2-1-1728191
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Flowsik: 1-S2-1-1728191

1-S2-1-1728191 Flowsik
    In game name: Giordano
    Hotkey E

N1 a veteran kills 4 players at night and reveals. A sheriff had visited the role and gotten a guilty result but a forger was dead by vets hand confirming the vet was framed. After a long period of time with no counter claim Flowsik counterclaimed saying he was the Vet and that 14 was lying. This got 14 killed as a confirmed town. Flowsik then writes a PM to 14 saying "Fuck you faggot. get out of my game" (roughly 11 mins into the replay). The town did loose

I will also note the player was on a starter account and could be a smurf. I took 15 points from the player at the end of the game
    11-14 Flowsik Gamethrow.SC2Replay
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #2

Re: 1-S2-1-1728191 Flowsik

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Flowsik: Correct: 1-S2-1-1728191

Players Added to Report
    N/A

Respective Hotkeys
    Flowsik: E

Was the Game Result altered?
    Probably, it certainly didn’t help Town that Flowsik got the Vet lynched and then shot a Doc.

Previous Offenses
    Minor Lag Screen Cheating (On-Hold)
    Game-Throwing (2x WL)

Player Offenses
    Game-Throwing

Summary
    Flowsik receives the role Vigilante in Slot 5.
    N1 3 people die to a Vet – Invest, Admin & Forger (Another player visited the Vet but got healed).
    D2 15 (Sheriff) accuses 14 of being Triad. 14 claims Vet and says she killed 8(Forger) and 11 (Admin).
    15 gets trialed but voted inno. 14 gets put up. She tells town again that she killed 8 and 11 and that nobody is counterclaiming vet. 5 then says „counter claiming now“ „i was the vet“ „get 14“ „they visited me“ „both visited me“. 14 gets lynched. During the execution, 5 pms 14 „fuck you faggot. Get out of my game.“
    7 tells 5 „5, Your gona die if you lied.“
    N2 5 shoots 7.
    D3 5 says „faggot talked a big game“ „till i shot him dead“ „what a weak bitch“. 5 gets lynched that day.

This is a clear example of Game-Throwing. 5 made it obvious that he wanted to get 14 lynched because of a personal dislike. While that alone could be considered as Griefing, I would treat it as Game-Throwing here since 14 was confirmed Town and because this player has a previous offense of Game-Throwing.

Recommended Action
    Flowsik: 2x Watch-List

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report!
    Last edited by Veri; November 15th, 2016 at 03:15 AM.

3. ISO #3