4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Re: M-FM Fringe Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Wildcard View Post
    So, now you do have something to hide?
    which is it?
    we're like 150 posts in and you already can't keep your story straight...
    Really dumb argument all together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #158

tbh you are kind of scummy. you read as extremely fake.
    you seem even more scummy when you just negate someone's read on you with a post like then.
    How is that scummy at all? Also, just because YOU find someone scummy, doesn't mean the other people who do as well should get a free pad logic-free.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Marksman View Post
    Trying to shut down discussion.

Throwing out a random list of suspects to appear as if contributing to discussion.

Scummy af
    This is an extremely easy way to cast shade on someone if you ask me.

10. ISO #160

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Too bad for you, it's your only chance now, i doubt you'll end up in the same universe as all your scum reads.
    What made you say this? Not at all my favourite post.

11. ISO #161

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Almost Late View Post
    You make weird posts
    What do these observations actually do in terms of scum hunting? What do you mean by "weird"

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

Deathworlds Sino and Marksman prob town.

Moogle WildCard and that Cruise guy are my least favourites. Don't like Zynonymous a lot either. Will wait for more people to check in.

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Yes View Post
    I hope Unknown is in my universe.
    What does that mean?

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

I don't like Yes' behavior, Kool-Aid also seems fishy, he tells us he's not a native speaker and new to this site but has no problem insulting people at the beginning of the game.

We still have yet to hear about 5 players if i'm not mistaken : Town, Cruise Elroy, On Time, Quick and AnassRhamur, i would have liked to read something from them.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

20. ISO #170

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    I don't like Yes' behavior, Kool-Aid also seems fishy, he tells us he's not a native speaker and new to this site but has no problem insulting people at the beginning of the game.

We still have yet to hear about 5 players if i'm not mistaken : Town, Cruise Elroy, On Time, Quick and AnassRhamur, i would have liked to read something from them.
    Ok, nevermind, 4 of them
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

It's the time of day.

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

Careless how
    What's careless about it
    Your accusation on deathworlds was pretty terrible.

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

If you think it will be the only vote in either universe today, you're insane.
    I think he is inferring that a no-Lynch can't happen. Are you oblivious?

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    How is that scummy at all? Also, just because YOU find someone scummy, doesn't mean the other people who do as well should get a free pad logic-free.
    How is someone being fake not scummy? it means they think about their posts before they make it, but why would someone be doing that so early?
    Why are you defending him so hardcore. Either full on retard defending team, or just naive town.

37. ISO #187

Who said anything about an accusation? Why are you fighting my arguments, regardless of how inane, without letting deathworlds answer for himself, so that we can get reads.
    Explain to me how your post, in the slightest bit, produced discussion or helped your read on deathworlds by telling him that he has something to hide.

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

Explain to me how your post, in the slightest bit, produced discussion or helped your read on deathworlds by telling him that he has something to hide.
    Because it create the basis for conversation into deathworlds, so that we could use his meta combined with his reaction in order to get a more accurate read on him. Regardless of how stupid the conversation was, he would respond to it.
    I didn't think you were this fresh at the game.

40. ISO #190

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri View Post
    No, I meant it is running slowly. It takes longer for me to load a video than to load another page.
    Oh, then I do agree with you on that.

41. ISO #191

I think he is inferring that a no-Lynch can't happen. Are you oblivious?
    Correct, I doubt we will see many jailings.

Are you? He specifically corrected his post to say Wildcard instead of RVS. Which is why i'm answering it.
    No, I corrected my post because I accidently mentioned deathworlds when it was actually Wildcard that made the 'voting greeting'.

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

hi!!!!

how is it going everyone, glad to see this finally started.

any one notice how deathworlds has to use an arbitrary reasoning (him using main account) to say he has nothing to hide?
    @deathworlds why you trying to prove you have nothing to hide with something so shitty? i think you DO have something to hide.
    -vote deathworlds

i know votes don't count until 24 hrs, but this is just to show my intent.
    This is how you decided to build up conversation?

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

Wildcard, why are you acting so hostile towards myself because I didn't agree with you? I haven't defended deathworlds, but rather critique the poor argument that you provided against him.

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

This is how you decided to build up conversation?
    The point is that it does not matter how to start up conversation. I see his post, it feels unnatural, I get a hunch. I push the hunch against him, but he's done nothing specifically wrong to bring up. So, I make up silly argument in order to force his response.

Do you understand now? It's not complicated.

49. ISO #199

Wildcard, why are you acting so hostile towards myself because I didn't agree with you? I haven't defended deathworlds, but rather critique the poor argument that you provided against him.
    Because you decided to insult me while simultaneously removed any chance of having deathworlds having a legitimate conversation with me.

50. ISO #200