1. ISO #1

RedWarfare: 1-S2-1-5874910

Account Name: RedWarfare
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5874910
    In-Game Name: DICKSALESMAN

Crimes Committed: Game-throwing

Your Account Name: Exeter

Summary:
    I was the Mason Leader, RedWarfare (#9) was my Mason, and when the Mayor revealed D2 RedWarfare decided to make up leads to get me lynched. Naturally, when someone claims Mason Leader but his own supposed Mason doesn't even vouch for him, he gets lynched.

After I die, RedWarfare then starts spamming "Yay I am the the Leader now" before dying N2. When I confronted him about it in the death chat, he claims that all he wanted was to be Mason Leader. Yeah, right.

He quit, so I quit, and I confronted him in the lobby, and he just spams me with nonsense. Yeah, pretty clear he's trolling.

I also just saw in the replay that the Cult tried to recruit him on N1. Being a Mason, he was notified who tried to convert him, but he neither tells the Marshall this nor does he put it in his LW.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

2. ISO #2

Re: RedWarfare: 1-S2-1-5874910

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    CORRECT: 1-S2-1-5874910

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, given RedWarfare had the opportunity to reveal the Cult, did not do so, and instead, manufactured fake evidence which resulted in the death of the Mason Leader.

Previous Offenses
    None

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game-Throwing, Griefing

Summary
    RedWarfare rolls Mason (#9) along with a Mason Leader (#3). On Night 1, RedWarfare receives feedback that "Oops Mason tried to convert you to the Cult" and therefore, RedWarfare knows that #6 is Cult. #11 was killed by the Serial Killer that night as well (important later).

During Day 2, #8 reveals as Mayor and everyone starts PMing him with their roles and Last Wills. Inexplicably, RedWarfare announces:
    Guys... dect here. 3 targettted 11 last night

In other words, RedWarfare as a Mason tells the Town that #3, who he knows to be the Mason Leader, targeted #11, who was killed by the Serial Killer. This is a clear example of both Intentional Game-Throwing and Griefing given RedWarfare knows that #3 cannot be the Serial Killer (#3 is the Mason Leader, confirmed to him). Moreover, RedWarfare has information about #6 being Cult, but does not report this to the Town. Based on RedWarfare's false lead, the Town votes up #3 to trial. While on trial, #3 claims Mason Leader and reveals that RedWarfare is his partner. In response, RedWarfare denies this and doubles down on his false role claim and lead:
    dect here. No he targetted 11 last night

In response to RedWarfare refusing to confirm #3 as Mason Leader, the Town votes to lynch #3, who is of course revealed to be the Mason Leader. After #3 is lynched, RedWarfare writes: "YAY I AM THE LEADER NOW!!!!!!", which further reinforces the Intentional Game-Throwing and Griefing conclusion here, in terms of making it clear he was acting deliberately.

During Night 2, a Vigilante shoots RedWarfare and in dead chat, he announces "I JUST WANTED TO BE THE LEADER" as a justification for his actions. At this point, the replay ends so it is unclear what the outcome of this game was.

Clearly, RedWarfare's behavior is unacceptable at many levels. He knew the identity of the Cult, but did not reveal it. He made up a fake lead implicating his confirmed Town ally, and then he refused to clear his confirmed Town ally who was on trial. The end result was instead of being able to lynch a Cultist (#6), the Town lost the Mason Leader, Mason, and had the Vigilante waste a shot, which was a huge shift over to the evil roles in this game. Given the egregiousness of this offense, I propose a Watch List x 3, which is more severe than a typical first offense.

Recommended Action
    Watch List x 3

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report -- this was particularly bad so hopefully, the Watch List deters RedWarfare from doing anything like this again, or else there will be much more severe penalties next time (i.e. likely a Ban List).
    Last edited by DarknessB; October 29th, 2016 at 09:49 PM.

3. ISO #3