S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Let me ask you a question Unknown

If you thought me vs Grylander was TvT at day end that means you were town reading me correct? So why now are you listing my day 1 activities as scummy? Or that 1 post was sunny enough for you to shoot me to the top of your scum list?

That's wildly inconsistent.
    Actually, for the most part I thought you were doing another gambit of yours.

But then I realized that how you have been playing now makes sense from a scum perspective. You refused to do anything AI yesterday, and you said that you wouldn't until he was lynched. I don't really care, but you have eliminated any slight chance of me being toen in your mind because i disagreed with you and because I defended Gyrlander against your PL.

You also went back to a game about a month ago where I agreed that playing with Gyrlander was annoying. Thoughts change, and the fact you went that far back to frame me for something stupid actually bothers me. Gyrlander was obvious town to me, and you can't say I'm not allowed to town-read him when you couldn't even scum-read him.

So yes, your post today actually set me off. Why? Because you thought that me not supporting the PL was bad and that I was encouraging a no lynch. EVEN at EOD we had over an hour and before the end Orpz could have still been lynched. You actually only turn this against me, when it really could have been said more against others.

Ty for answering to my points <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I'm actually done listening to the crap you've provided.

You say that I am trying to get a no-lynch when the Orpz lynch was just as possible. I don't fucking care about the 1v1 that you proposed, who I read scum had nothing to do with a 1v1 that I thought was TvT. This is a shit argument.

You also only focus on few people. You only give Purebe a town-read because he is voting you. I don't believe that you are town, and I think it is just an attempt to gain a townie on our side.

That being said, saying the only thin that bothered you about Orpz is that he buddies you is complete bullshit. Everyone knows he buddies you that is pointing out the obvious. Aside from this you have said nothing to nobody else and were already lining up my lynch yesterday.

Also, arguably at the end of the day Purebe also vouched for a no-lynch because he was voting you when it was made obvious that nobody was going to vote you that day. This is how bad your lies are. You don't even comment on Eggy who did almost the same thing, which proves to me that you are trying to lead town blindly and being friendly/ignoring anyone who is not your target at that moment.
    Also, buddying Banana is just the smart choice. She gave strong enough Town vibes and it felt more natural to trust her. I wholeheartedly believe the lynch on Gyrlander was a good thing, despite his flip. From the way it was going, I don't think Gyrlander would have appeared less scummy over time. Better to rip that bandage off now than risk it during a critical MYLO day.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

3. ISO #253

Unknown trying to build a counter train on Orpz even though immediately after Overwatch he agreed that Grylander should be policy lynched in upcoming games, and agrees with my point this game since Grylander continues to not do anything really and won't do anything and he knows it.

Suspicious as fuck.
    This is sad that you follow this logic.

Also, why didn't my defends if Gyrlander not ping you off yesterday?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Also, buddying Banana is just the smart choice. She gave strong enough Town vibes and it felt more natural to trust her. I wholeheartedly believe the lynch on Gyrlander was a good thing, despite his flip. From the way it was going, I don't think Gyrlander would have appeared less scummy over time. Better to rip that bandage off now than risk it during a critical MYLO day.
    Question: during the time of his lynch did you think it was your job to be useless as well? You didn't offer up any alternatives and just trolled all day. Pro-town.

5. ISO #255

Also, "buddying" someone is not something a town does. You can, however, have your own opinion on a PL but not saying anything is just wrong.

6. ISO #256

To this end,
    -vote powerofdeath

If he's Town, then this game comes to a MYLO with active players and a decent amount of information to work off with.
    If he's scum, then ayy lmao

This is a high-risk high-reward play. The game is naturally designed so that Town doesn't really gain any information from having the game last longer (no Investigatives, Communications, etc). Refute this.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

7. ISO #257

Also, "buddying" someone is not something a town does. You can, however, have your own opinion on a PL but not saying anything is just wrong.
    Well I'm Town and buddied someone...so...proof by counterexample?

8. ISO #258

Well I'm Town and buddied someone...so...proof by counterexample?
    Unless you are arguing that your play was helpful and Town, good for you then because it wasn't. If you are town I really hope it was worth it.

9. ISO #259

Question: during the time of his lynch did you think it was your job to be useless as well? You didn't offer up any alternatives and just trolled all day. Pro-town.
    I took it upon myself to help the lynch.

>Just trolled all day

Objectively false.

brb presentation 30 minutes

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

1 PL was good, idk about 2 though

That's why I'm still confused about Unknowns vote on POD he never explained. Against 1 PL but not against another one? Makes no sense.
    He's not proposing a PL, per-se. He's trying to motivate POD to play. He doesn't seem aware that it's pretty much impossible to make POD post more with such a strat though.

This game is pretty much already LYLO, because once POD's vote becomes the swinger we're fucked lol.

Anyway, you definitely rub me the wrong way this game. You begin d2 making that post going through players, essentially justifying why you're allowed to vote Unknown right now. I dunno... Your reads look like you've cherry-picked moments from each player to fit your argument. Like, you took Unknown's jokey "I will never vote Gyrlander" to say "I oppose a no-lynch", you took Purebe voting you out of bitterness to be some strategic "I'm choosing between BC and Gyrlander because that's the only thing I can do in this 1v1 scenario" shit, and you basically gave Orpz a handwave. Don't get me wrong, we all cherry-pick out of bias, but this doesn't look like the froth-spewing cherry-picking that I would do. It looks like you carefully built a frail logic tree to try to make yourself look legit.

You don't look legit tho. I can really easily imagine you as scum and Unknown as town. It looks like you're cuddling up to Purebe to make him soften his views of you. It looks like you're patting Orpz on the head and letting him jump off a cliff by himself, and it looks like you're landing some gut-blows on Unknown so that, even if you don't mislynch him, you can weaken his standing.

I like Unknown. His reads seem pretty sincere from his convo with Eggy yesterday. Picking out that e-mail thing Gyrlander said and viewing it as a strong townread seemed like something town-Unknown would do, rather than shitting all over it and being like "Z TOWNREADING HIM CUZ OF A STUPID EMAIL ANECDOTE? Z." Unknown really looks like he's really trying to unravel the game. Also, his "you've been setting up to lynch me since d1" shit looks delusional and insane, but that kinda makes me townread him more lol. It looks like the kind of thing a shocked town who has no clue what the fuck is going on now that BC has just voted him would say.

I like Unknown. I don't like BC. I'm siding with Unknown.

-vote BananaCucho

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

-vote orpz
    I really dont like that orpz tries to justify a second policy lynch on POD knowing very well that it would put is in mylo I havnt seen a single thing he has done this game that seems to have towns interest at heart. He said he would show up to be more helpful but all he has done today is be oppurtunistic as fuck and vote for someone based solely off of activity instead of AI behavior knowing that if we mislynch now we are in critical position

16. ISO #266

@yzb I'm here, trying to collect my thoughts on this situation to make a post, but in short: wtf ><
    Oh, Mary Lou, the flowers all in bloom, oh
    And the light on the petals from the moon, oh
    The yellows and the blues, you were beautiful
    And I was there with you
    Remember in the silo where we kissed, oh
    We were locked into love at the wrists, oh​

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

I don't think I'm willing to vote Orpz anymore. Definitely not Eggy today.

19. ISO #269

fuck it to be honest banana + pod makes a lot of sense to me as well because banana makes a point to policy lynch 1 lurker (who didn't lurk this game) and then says "enough is enough" to turn us off from voting up pod, well, if it is a banana + pod team and we let that slip (easily could see it happening) then even if we get banana we wouldn't get pod, and mafia wins.

I'm hesitant on the orpz lynch as well, and if yzb is right then lynching pod makes sense. but I honestly need more time to think it over before I want to cast a vote because seriously this entire situation is wtf.

in the future, let's policy lynch policy lynchers because it is a terrible move for town
    Oh, Mary Lou, the flowers all in bloom, oh
    And the light on the petals from the moon, oh
    The yellows and the blues, you were beautiful
    And I was there with you
    Remember in the silo where we kissed, oh
    We were locked into love at the wrists, oh​

20. ISO #270

I dont know what to make off unknown and BC I was town reading BC hard yesterday and I still feel like she is town but it is possible that she is scum trying to assume the role of town leader and guide us in the wrong way. I also see unknown being kind of opportunistic but at the same time he didnt vote for gylr which seems like what scum would do. I feel like atleast one person who voted gyrl is scum very likely 2 of them

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

Quote Originally Posted by purebe View Post
    @yzb I'm here, trying to collect my thoughts on this situation to make a post, but in short: wtf ><
    Okeedokee.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    you can converste with me for abit
    I'm guessing you see the UnknownVSbananacucho thing as a TVT, right? And whatabout my input?

I agree it's like Orpz actually wants to look scummy with how he's playing. I try to imagine the person behind the keyboard rather than go with my gut tho.

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by purebe View Post
    fuck it to be honest banana + pod makes a lot of sense to me as well because banana makes a point to policy lynch 1 lurker (who didn't lurk this game) and then says "enough is enough" to turn us off from voting up pod, well, if it is a banana + pod team and we let that slip (easily could see it happening) then even if we get banana we wouldn't get pod, and mafia wins.

I'm hesitant on the orpz lynch as well, and if yzb is right then lynching pod makes sense. but I honestly need more time to think it over before I want to cast a vote because seriously this entire situation is wtf.

in the future, let's policy lynch policy lynchers because it is a terrible move for town
    It is a terrible move for town. It was purely to try and discourage lurking in the future. I'd try to see BC's shtick as NAI. I honestly believe she'd do that as either alignment.

I dont know what to make off unknown and BC I was town reading BC hard yesterday and I still feel like she is town but it is possible that she is scum trying to assume the role of town leader and guide us in the wrong way. I also see unknown being kind of opportunistic but at the same time he didnt vote for gylr which seems like what scum would do. I feel like atleast one person who voted gyrl is scum very likely 2 of them
    I'm not sure if we can assume scums were on the gyr train in this case. In a setup where one no-lynch loses a townkill permanently and keeping Gyr alive stirs up drama, it's very possible both scums avoided voting Gyr to stir shit up.

You tend to have "principle reads". Like "town would probably never lynch their scumreads" or "scum would probably never propose an ultimatum" - these principles tend to be based on your own experiences as each alignment. Long story short I don't think applying this logic is always good. As you learnt last game, if I let myself get loopy I may hammer a townread as town for the fun, and BC is a very proactive / gambity / divisive / controversial person. I think, while the ultimatum thing may apply generally, you should make exceptions.

25. ISO #275

I would have to say so I dont see either one of then being 100% scum I think orpz has been far scummier and has stayed just below the radar to avoid drawing negative attention to himself I think this is exactly what he wants.
    I need to reread Orpz. He is so what-the-fuck. If he's trying to stay below the radar he's done a shit fucking job of it XD

26. ISO #276

Who are you willing to vote?
    In my current opinion I see Orpz/Banana or Banana/POD. If you think Banana is town I would be willing to listen to your case. That being said, I am interested to hear who you think Orpz would be paired with. I don't think POD/Orpz is good either.

27. ISO #277

Orpz has done nothing to stand under the radar. He's been over the radar the entire game and was the only logical suspect on day 1 if Banana didn't force a PL lynch on gyrlander

28. ISO #278

Orpz has done nothing to stand under the radar. He's been over the radar the entire game and was the only logical suspect on day 1 if Banana didn't force a PL lynch on gyrlander
    It's like Orpz opened up a goddamn encyclopedia on scumtells and ticked off the fucking checkbox list lol. If His Royal Dankness was present he'd stand for none of this shit and have Orpz lynched pronto :3

Tho, could you lay out your specific reasons for scumreading Orpz? I think it might be slightly different from mine.

29. ISO #279

-vote orpz
    I really dont like that orpz tries to justify a second policy lynch on POD knowing very well that it would put is in mylo I havnt seen a single thing he has done this game that seems to have towns interest at heart. He said he would show up to be more helpful but all he has done today is be oppurtunistic as fuck and vote for someone based solely off of activity instead of AI behavior knowing that if we mislynch now we are in critical position
    I never said PoD was Town. I just said I was prepared for that possibility.
    Care to explain why you think a PoD lynch would 100% put the game in MYLO?

30. ISO #280

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    It's like Orpz opened up a goddamn encyclopedia on scumtells and ticked off the fucking checkbox list lol. If His Royal Dankness was present he'd stand for none of this shit and have Orpz lynched pronto :3

Tho, could you lay out your specific reasons for scumreading Orpz? I think it might be slightly different from mine.
    >he thinks all people have the same scumtells

31. ISO #281

>he thinks all people have the same scumtells
    No he doesn't. You only read posts addressing you don't you?

32. ISO #282

No he doesn't. You only read posts addressing you don't you?
    Considering that's pretty much all of the recent posts...

33. ISO #283

It is a terrible move for town. It was purely to try and discourage lurking in the future. I'd try to see BC's shtick as NAI. I honestly believe she'd do that as either alignment.

I'm not sure if we can assume scums were on the gyr train in this case. In a setup where one no-lynch loses a townkill permanently and keeping Gyr alive stirs up drama, it's very possible both scums avoided voting Gyr to stir shit up.

You tend to have "principle reads". Like "town would probably never lynch their scumreads" or "scum would probably never propose an ultimatum" - these principles tend to be based on your own experiences as each alignment. Long story short I don't think applying this logic is always good. As you learnt last game, if I let myself get loopy I may hammer a townread as town for the fun, and BC is a very proactive / gambity / divisive / controversial person. I think, while the ultimatum thing may apply generally, you should make exceptions.
    Lol legit read this doorknob.

34. ISO #284

I never said PoD was Town. I just said I was prepared for that possibility.
    Care to explain why you think a PoD lynch would 100% put the game in MYLO?
    You too.

If you unironically think that my posts are scummier than Eggy slipping PoD's lynch is 100% a mislynch, then you might be in love with me.

35. ISO #285

Lol legit read this doorknob.
    Sh-Shutup! You're a doorknob! There's nothing doorknobbish about me!

I was trying to solve a maths problem for hours a week ago, while I walked through a park. I reached a really meditative state and felt like I had a lot of insightful thoughts about the nature of human existence and the world. Then, I suddenly stopped. I stopped to behold a captivating pond. I was taken aback by its shiny beauty and the way the light reflected off the surface. I had this incredible desire to jump on the pond - I felt like, just for a moment, I'd slide across it like ice. I wanted to slide across it like the lily pads did. I shook myself back to reality though - "man my brain must be tired!"

Then, as I stared at an insect sitting on the lily pad, it hit me - I was struck with an idea. I myself could not walk on the pond - I'd just sink. But if, like the insect, I used a medium to separate me from the water. A medium with lots of surface area to distribute my weight and hold me above the pond, then perhaps I could truly slide across it, and be like the insect on that lily pad. What a beautiful idea. I had to think further about this remarkable idea.

Spoiler : And then :
    I realized I was describing a boat.

Someone had beat me to this Eureka moment.

RIP

36. ISO #286

I think it's actually funny that Eggy may have slipped.

Makes me want to lynch Banana more and POD/Orpz less.

37. ISO #287

You too.

If you unironically think that my posts are scummier than Eggy slipping PoD's lynch is 100% a mislynch, then you might be in love with me.
    Bro, I made the same subconscious assumption.

This game is pretty much already LYLO, because once POD's vote becomes the swinger we're fucked lol.
    Above I assumed 2 scums and 2 towns would make POD's vote the "swinger". In other words I assumed POD was not one of the 2 scums. I

Your brain goes through the host meta of "It's unlikely Mattzed would make POD, a known lurker, scum, unless he puts a really good player on his scumteam."

And then my brain went "Oh wait... BC..."

"Oh yeah..."

It makes sense Eggy townreads POD. Get a grip fam.

38. ISO #288

Btw Orpz is the doorknob not you =)

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

YOU MEAN MY BOAT IDEA HAS VALUE?!
    The boat idea was after I said the doorknob comment :P

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

RIP T_T

I was only beaten to the idea by a few millennia... Come on...
    That's like saying you barely lost. You still lost.

43. ISO #293

Orpz, if Eggy slipped in your eyes why would you be voting POD?

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

Savage.

Anyway, post dem reasons for scumreading Orpz if you can be arsed pls
    There's nothing new as of day 1. If you want the day 1 stuff I'm kinda lazy but I don't really think it's Orpz... more like Banana/POD or with the slip Banana/Eggy.

46. ISO #296

Orpz does kinda work with Banana though. I would argue that him being so obvious and confessing to it is more probably in his character than scummy.

47. ISO #297

There's nothing new as of day 1. If you want the day 1 stuff I'm kinda lazy but I don't really think it's Orpz... more like Banana/POD or with the slip Banana/Eggy.
    Hmm... Kay den... Still curious about your original reasoning but as you said I'll find out when I finish the reread I guess.

If noone has anything to ask me I'll head to bed.

48. ISO #298

Honestly MZ should replace POD since MZ has more posts than him - but again like I said if you think MZ is gonna do that, you don't know MZ

It doesn't help that MZ likes the taste of PODs POS dick either.
    Honestly, I definitely see POD/Banana scum-team. The fact Banana is essentially saying to ignore this slot is the same as saying "'never lynch them" which I feel isn't validated. I think she put Gyrlander way too easily onto the table and POD way too easily off the table.

49. ISO #299

Hmm... Kay den... Still curious about your original reasoning but as you said I'll find out when I finish the reread I guess.

If noone has anything to ask me I'll head to bed.
    Goodnightzzzz.... I'll sit here bored on my own den.

50. ISO #300

Orpz does kinda work with Banana though. I would argue that him being so obvious and confessing to it is more probably in his character than scummy.
    If Orpz and BC shared a scumchat at night, I doubt they'd be so discoordinated that in the morning Orpz would be like "lulz PL" only for BC to be like "nah no more PL", unless that was literally pre-planned to make them look discoordinated. They both tried to pull the game in different directions with that.

I struggle to imagine the BC/Orpz thing. I think BC is being nice to Orpz because it suits her scummy plans, or because she's town and she genuinely townreads him.

Unless they just didn't talk to eachother about d2 strats in the morning, which I highly doubt.