S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    As soon as Yzb and I voted Orpz he put his vote onto powerofdeath saying we should pressure AFKs.
    Are you saying that is scummy? I feel like scum tends to be oppurtunistic and tries to fit in. I dont see why purebe would try to draw attention away from orpz unless they are a scum team together which is possible. But then purebe is doing a pretty good job of bussing for a noob

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Well my main issue right now is that a random lynch is almost 80% chance to mislynch, and I think the policy lynch is the definition of random lynch. It's a terrible move for town, so I have a hard time reading town from someone stuck on it.

Lack of activity is an issue but I guess we'll see where that goes, I really think we should postpone our lynch as long as possible due to the activity circumstances.
    Oh, Mary Lou, the flowers all in bloom, oh
    And the light on the petals from the moon, oh
    The yellows and the blues, you were beautiful
    And I was there with you
    Remember in the silo where we kissed, oh
    We were locked into love at the wrists, oh​

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by purebe View Post
    Well my main issue right now is that a random lynch is almost 80% chance to mislynch, and I think the policy lynch is the definition of random lynch. It's a terrible move for town, so I have a hard time reading town from someone stuck on it.
    Lynching is the only way we're going to get anywhere. If we had more than just a bus I might be against it.

5. ISO #105

Holy shit people. BC is just one player with one vote. She may be a good player, but we don't need to suck on her tits to win.

Rather than praying best-player rolled town, play for yourself ffs.

I didn't mind BC slaughtering insolent lurkers in a bloodthirsty inquisition where the ends justify the means, but the sheepish players going "merrhhh no choice no choice follow BC MVP" have corrupted what was once a badass last stand.

sigh

I agree Gyrlander's lack of activity is getting stupid. He made a few short posts at d1-start and hasn't reappeared since.

Can't we at least pretend we might vote someone else before EOD, though? XD

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    An aggressive attachment towards Banana regarding the vote even though the last post about it was 6 minutes ago. Considering the quoted post probably took about a minute to think and type, I would say that Banana's flippant vote clearly bothers Gyrlander.
    It bothers me that players tunnel me for Day One and it is a valid reason for the rest of the players giving them a free pass while I'm alive.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

9. ISO #109

Gyrlander was overly defensive tbqh family
    Okay, if you read his posts that way, fine. But explain how you read that from these two posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Voting me with no explanation and then saying that you're not going to change your vote just makes you be able to leave a vote in someone and forget about them. Bored or scum who doesn't want to risk?

Also, Orpz, stop being dumb/
    Proceeding to tunneling me and stop caring about anything else and not putting effort is quite pathetic. You're assuming things when this game hasn't passed from 1 page (50 posts per page).
    Because in these posts he seems pretty fukin' calm. They don't strike me as someone overwhelmed with paranoia desperately defending himself from his inevitable lynch. A little bit of belligerence sprinkled in is the norm here, as you demonstrate yourself with this post:

Aggressive defense even though it's clear the train holds no water among other voters, even the skeptics. Fascinating...
    You are wayyyy more passive aggressive than him, here. This is why I want to hear you elaborate on your reasoning for calling his defense "aggressive".

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz
    This tells me that Unknown needs to be swinging from a rope as well.
    So sensitive to the suspicion on others, so oblivious to the suspicion on yourself. Fascinating =P

Orpz looks so scummy, someone throw me a bone pls DX

10. ISO #110

It bothers me that players tunnel me for Day One and it is a valid reason for the rest of the players giving them a free pass while I'm alive.
    Have you read up? I'd recommend reading and analyzing some posts that take your interest and posting the analysis to show you have thoughts and a brain. Because right now everyone is voting you because "I wants my skillful players to carry me dis game, so let's lynch Gyrlander tho i has no reeson to hate him WOOHOO!"

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Have you read up? I'd recommend reading and analyzing some posts that take your interest and posting the analysis to show you have thoughts and a brain. Because right now everyone is voting you because "I wants my skillful players to carry me dis game, so let's lynch Gyrlander tho i has no reeson to hate him WOOHOO!"
    Here, lemme make sure you read that @Gyrlander =P

12. ISO #112

Yeah, I just read Banana's post about that she is going to tunnel me and won't vote anyone else until I'm dead. Isn't that similar to Griefing?

Also, as I see Orpz is misrepping me until it gets to a point that I'm (as you said) paranoied about being voted? I mean, I'm not paranoied but I'm quite fustrated that the reasons are "policy lynching" and Orpz first Banana and then made a quick reason about me being overly defensive.

As I see, you're taking a gambit but, sadly, there are way more Town than Scum so it is going to turn bad, guys.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Lynching is the only way we're going to get anywhere. If we had more than just a bus I might be against it.
    Stereo is being such a hypocrite here. He's basically saying that even if there's a 80% of me being Town lynching is the only way to get anywhere so yeah! Let's lynch a most-probably town!

I'm sure that if he was on my situation he would say otherwise.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Stereo is being such a hypocrite here. He's basically saying that even if there's a 80% of me being Town lynching is the only way to get anywhere so yeah! Let's lynch a most-probably town!

Honestly, Banana actually raises a decent argument. Even with the position you are in you still don't try to do anything productive.

Moving my first vote now

-vote Orpz

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    we have 3 mislynches not 2 if my calculations are correct. But I agree I do not think a policy lynch is the best idea right now. But I believe banana is a way more useful player to have on our team once gyrl is out of the way we can put our attention elsewhere.
    Sorry, I was thinking 2 more and then we can't do anymore without losing. Point still stands, 3 isn't a lot when you look at scum killing the least suspicious targets
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

22. ISO #122

Gyrlander was overly defensive tbqh family

This tells me that Unknown needs to be swinging from a rope as well.
    I think Orpz is doing everything possible to try to get people lynched. That message was over a month ago, and I think I replied? If not then I will.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by purebe View Post
    if we vote grylander and he is town, are we going to consider banana might be scum?
    I find this suspicious also. Not sure why you would be trying to turn this into a 1v1 as Banana has never stated she thinks Gyrlander is scum this game.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Unknown trying to build a counter train on Orpz even though immediately after Overwatch he agreed that Grylander should be policy lynched in upcoming games, and agrees with my point this game since Grylander continues to not do anything really and won't do anything and he knows it.

Suspicious as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If my vote wasn't pledged to Grylander I would commit to lynching Unknown. Twice I have been suspicious of Unknown early and twice I have backed off when he was scum both times (Overwatch and Give or Take)

Too bad I'm not budging on Grylander.
    too bad im not moving my vote either. sad day.

scum>Pl. arguing with you now is utterly pointless because you dont scum-read him. I scum-read Orpz, which is enough for me to want to vote Orpz instead of Gyrlander.

Your suspicion on me is because i don't want to policy lynch Gyrlander when i said ~1 month ago that I would. Things change, and I don't see a reason why lynching Gyrlander as PL is beneficial. I could argue that Orpz has done nothing at all except early trolling and accusing me and Gyrlander as scum for the dumbest reasons that he himself has shown.

Commenting on the second point: I'd like to see Gyrlander say something. If he wants to show that he can do something, fine by me. Otherwise i'll expect him to get replaced which is a much better situation then possibly Miss lynching someone for no good reason.

Interesting how you fail to acknowledge the lack of effort Orpz has put in either. Didn't YOU say that he always trolls like this?

28. ISO #128

Elaborate on this.
    He does not try to point out any useful tells in anyone else and only complains about how the votes on him are unfair. I feel like town would try and bring up a more suitable target instead of just whining and calling everyone a sheep. I still dont know what gyrls reads are or who they think is a better lynch option.

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    too bad im not moving my vote either. sad day.

scum>Pl. arguing with you now is utterly pointless because you dont scum-read him. I scum-read Orpz, which is enough for me to want to vote Orpz instead of Gyrlander.

Your suspicion on me is because i don't want to policy lynch Gyrlander when i said ~1 month ago that I would. Things change, and I don't see a reason why lynching Gyrlander as PL is beneficial. I could argue that Orpz has done nothing at all except early trolling and accusing me and Gyrlander as scum for the dumbest reasons that he himself has shown.

Commenting on the second point: I'd like to see Gyrlander say something. If he wants to show that he can do something, fine by me. Otherwise i'll expect him to get replaced which is a much better situation then possibly Miss lynching someone for no good reason.

Interesting how you fail to acknowledge the lack of effort Orpz has put in either. Didn't YOU say that he always trolls like this?
    gyrl has been on the verge of being lynched for sometime now and still only shows up every now and then to call people sheeps then dissapears. I agree that having gyrl replaced would be beneficial because it would hopefully allow banana to move on. At this point the only reason a gylr lynch would be useful is because it will allow my strongest town read and a very decent player to focus on finding more scum. Also I dont find gyrl to be very towny at all so dont mind seeing him hang. Maybe thats just bias tho but seems like fed up scum to me. I also have orpz in my potential scum pool.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

gyrl has been on the verge of being lynched for sometime now and still only shows up every now and then to call people sheeps then dissapears. I agree that having gyrl replaced would be beneficial because it would hopefully allow banana to move on. At this point the only reason a gylr lynch would be useful is because it will allow my strongest town read and a very decent player to focus on finding more scum. Also I dont find gyrl to be very towny at all so dont mind seeing him hang. Maybe thats just bias tho but seems like fed up scum to me. I also have orpz in my potential scum pool.
    I'll have to ask if you could re-look at his posts then. To me, Gyrlander started off more town than he normally does when he is scum. He actually made a few observations, and theres one comment in particular that caught my eye that actually makes me think he is town.

So yeah, show me why you think he is scum based off which posts and i'll put why I think he is town/scum too.

That being said, I am not scum and Banana has just expressed a desire to follow up on me after Gyrlander (fairly certain regardless of flip) which to me is two miss lynches. I am not going to waste time on Gyrlander when I don't think he is scum. If Orpz flips scum that makes this a lot easier to work with (pretty sure he will) and will get us off on a better foot.

@Gyrlander I hope you plan to join the conversation and cast a vote on someone at some point.

32. ISO #132

a no lynch would not be good for town at this point because all that would do is limit us to only 2 mislynches and its gg
    Of course not. I highly doubt that either train won't go through, given that you will vote for both and Pure has expressed a desire to vote Orpz. Without your vote it's L-2 for both of them, which isn't including Gyrlander and whoever else still needs to vote.

33. ISO #133

Are you saying that is scummy? I feel like scum tends to be oppurtunistic and tries to fit in. I dont see why purebe would try to draw attention away from orpz unless they are a scum team together which is possible. But then purebe is doing a pretty good job of bussing for a noob
    It leans scum if you ask me. We were at least semi-committed to the confirmed townie no lyncherino thing, but as soon as Yzb and I voted for Orpz, suddenly we should pressure AFKs. Its something to read into should one of them flip scum later.

Holy shit people. BC is just one player with one vote. She may be a good player, but we don't need to suck on her tits to win.

I didn't mind BC slaughtering insolent lurkers in a bloodthirsty inquisition where the ends justify the means, but the sheepish players going "merrhhh no choice no choice follow BC MVP" have corrupted what was once a badass last stand.
    I really don't know much about either of them, but Banana's wanting to lynch Gyrlander coincides with my own. Gyrlander is a habitual lurker from what I've gathered, and I like to lynch lurkers and survivors.

Please elaborate on my hypocrisy.

Everyone at this very moment has an 80% chance of flipping town. But there's a 20% out there that can suck my ass, and we need that 20% to not be 20%. Lynching you gets us Banana's cooperation. Seeing how I like Banana's input more than your own, I really don't care what you flip. Think of it as a noble sacrifice if you want.

Our only town power is a bus driver. Unless they have an alignment detector on that bus, we should be lynching every day. The noose is unbiased and all knowing.

34. ISO #134

@Gyrlander s defense:

I don't think it's a bad defense, he isn't being voted because he played poorly but because banana decided to policy lynch him. I agree with both of his points of defense: we're giving a free pass to people tunnelling a random lynch, and Orpz is misrepresenting his defense to try to secure a RANDOM lynch.

His defense doesn't inspire me to town read him but it also doesn't inspire me to waste a lynch.

I find this suspicious also. Not sure why you would be trying to turn this into a 1v1 as Banana has never stated she thinks Gyrlander is scum this game.

Well, I see what you mean but getting a town killed is a scummy thing to do. I mean the only possibility I didn't consider was if Gyrlander AND Banana were both scum, but in that case I think we're fucked because if Gyrlander gets policy lynched as scum there's approximately 0.00% chance we're lynching banana. But if banana is scum and Gyrlander flips town are we EVER going to lynch banana? What would she have to do for us to be willing to read scum after she champions a mislynch? I get the point of not reading anything into it because it's a policy lynch, but I restate that makes it an amazing scum cover.

Plus she calls a scum read on you because you aren't jumping on the policy lynch, and she threatened yzb25 for a random lynch if he doesn't go along with her. I would love for someone to explain to me how these are towny moves that hold towns interest at heart, because they look REALLY BAD for town in my opinion.

Of course not. I highly doubt that either train won't go through, given that you will vote for both and Pure has expressed a desire to vote Orpz. Without your vote it's L-2 for both of them, which isn't including Gyrlander and whoever else still needs to vote.

Yep and we are at sub-8 hours and counting. I will hold my vote until we are nearly at the end of day but as it stands I'm 100% willing to vote Orpz. I also think inactive players should be replaced or something.
    And I was there with you

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

It leans scum if you ask me. We were at least semi-committed to the confirmed townie no lyncherino thing, but as soon as Yzb and I voted for Orpz, suddenly we should pressure AFKs. Its something to read into should one of them flip scum later.

I really don't know much about either of them, but Banana's wanting to lynch Gyrlander coincides with my own. Gyrlander is a habitual lurker from what I've gathered, and I like to lynch lurkers and survivors.

Please elaborate on my hypocrisy.

Everyone at this very moment has an 80% chance of flipping town. But there's a 20% out there that can suck my ass, and we need that 20% to not be 20%. Lynching you gets us Banana's cooperation. Seeing how I like Banana's input more than your own, I really don't care what you flip. Think of it as a noble sacrifice if you want.

Our only town power is a bus driver. Unless they have an alignment detector on that bus, we should be lynching every day. The noose is unbiased and all knowing.

We had 5/9 people who had posted and the entire day left pretty much when I said we should pressure AFKers. That alone was reason enough for me to not vote Orpz at that point, but I also don't scum read Orpz from the first page anyway. On page 2 when he jumps on the policy lynch, and when he misrepresents Gyrlanders defense in post #49 and #50, makes him my best scum read so far. But, I don't think it screams scum, and I'd be willing to hear a defense of it. After re-reading his posts I can see how he may genuinely have thought Gyrlander over-reacted but I still disagree.

Anyone willing to make a sacrifice with an 80% chance of it being town reads scummy to me at least a bit. If you actually mean it when you say we need that 20% to not be 20%, surely you agree that we can change the odds by deductive reasoning TODAY, rather than going with what is at best a pre-planned strike against a random member, and at worst a targeted town killing.
    And I was there with you

37. ISO #137

One of the main things that made me scumread Orpz at first is his bullshitting.

Shitposting for the purpose of shitposting is a dick move. Shitposting for the purpose of strategically setting a tone at which players are not 100% comfortable with is not a dick move. (aka strategic shitposting)
    Take the above example: "strategic shitposting" by "setting an uncomfortable tone"? WTF? That joke he did at the start where he literally gave free townreads only helped to make people very comfortable. It gave them a great way to make hollow posts that contribute no alignment indicative info.

That aside, he obviously didn't have some masterplan to make his shitposts and shitreplies meaningful. He was just shitreplying because he couldn't be bothered to give actual, substantial replies.

The other thing is his aggression:

Aggressive defense even though it's clear the train holds no water among other voters, even the skeptics. Fascinating...
    Note the passive-aggressive "Fascinating..." and the snarky attitude. As was well-established later, Gyrlander did not make a dramatic or aggressive defense. Hell, he barely defended himself. He was just making reasonable points about the train on him. So painting Gyrlander's post as an "aggressive defense" is ridiculous and aggressive in-and-of-itself.

These two elements together, his bullshitting and his aggression, make him look like a scum misrepping towns unfairly to encourage mislynches, while looking like a town contributing. However, I think this is a huge misread of what's going on.

The edit tag doesn't show up if someone edits within a fixed time limit. Purebe, I hope you didn't intentionally do that.
    Here, he's misrepping Purebe, but not to portray him as a scum - to portray him as a cheater. How does that help his play as scum? Your misreps are supposed to make people look scummy. Cheaters aren't necessarily mafia.

Bear with me for a moment - Have you ever bullshit others / made up a bullshit persona purely for the mild amusement you get from being ridiculous for no reason? That's Orpz. Constantly. He's not misrepping people to appear like a town scumhunting or to misrep town, he's misrepping people to roleplay and troll. Which is why he showed bullshit aggression to Purebe over cheating.

The same goes for the bullshitting thing. He's not actually bullshitting to seem townish, he's bullshitting to be flamboyant. "My shitposting has a master-plan"? Come on, gimme a fucking break lol.

Ultimately, this sort of roleplaying purely for the purposes of self-amusement serves no benefit to him as scum. I think his lack of care towards his own train and his terrible attitude if he actually is scum indicates he is in fact town.

Yes, I'm townreading him for misrepping and bullshitting. Come at me faggot.

-unvote

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

I don't have a ton of time, so I wanted to counter one of the posts about Orpz calling someone a cheater and thinking that's Townie.

It's a psychological thing. I would never be surprised if scum called someone a cheater opposed to scum if they know that the person they are discrediting is Town.

Aside from that, a lot of your logic is "too scummy to be scum" which is a weak argument to make because playstyle can go with being scum. It's not like you would argue that Gyrlander not trying means he's Town, you wouldn't and you are about to vote him.

40. ISO #140

I'm not sure what my thoughts on the rest of that is just yet but to be fair I did cheat, I didn't intentionally do so and I apologize for it but it did happen. I appended two posts, the first time I didn't say anything about it as I thought the guy was being a bit cheeky, so I put edit tags on the 2nd time, and, then I was informed that I should have read the rules and I'm an idiot. That's entirely my bad, sorry.
    And I was there with you

41. ISO #141

He does not try to point out any useful tells in anyone else and only complains about how the votes on him are unfair. I feel like town would try and bring up a more suitable target instead of just whining and calling everyone a sheep. I still dont know what gyrls reads are or who they think is a better lynch option.
    Eggy, much like Orpz, bullshits a lot here. For context, Eggy said "I dont like how gyrl responded to pressure.", I asked him to elaborate, and then he posted the above post.

At this point, Gyrl had only said the following posts in response to the pressure on him, on page 3:

Voting me with no explanation and then saying that you're not going to change your vote just makes you be able to leave a vote in someone and forget about them. Bored or scum who doesn't want to risk?

Proceeding to tunneling me and stop caring about anything else and not putting effort is quite pathetic. You're assuming things when this game hasn't passed from 1 page (50 posts per page).
    Eggy claims Gyrlander "only complains about how votes are unfair", yet Gyrlander never even brought up fairness. He claims Gyrlander engages in "just whining and calling everyone a sheep", but there is nothing to indicate his tone is whiny. He tells Orpz to stop being dumb/sheepish but that's quite different.

So, just bullshitting like Orpz? No.

It's not just flamboyant extravaganza for the purposes of amusing roleplay - that's not in Eggy's personality anyway. This is different.

Let me give you some context: In the last game I played with Eggy, I jokingly suggested to PL Eggy. After that, Eggy wrote nine posts completely centered on me and how obvs scum I was. He placed a vote on me and was openly hostile to me. We were 10 pages in and, after reading through the entire thread, Eggy only talked about me, me, me.

Eggy was town that game.

Eggy's response was not rational. Eggy did not propose other targets. Eggy did not meet the standards he creates in this post. In fact, he completely shit all over the standards. He expects Gyrlander to have awesome alternate lynches on page 3 and a rational response, even though he knows this is in no way how a town acts. Especially a town like Gyrlander.

This criticism of Gyrlander is completely fabricated for personal convenience. It is not a reflection of how he actually tries to read people when he's town. In fact, he tries to read people by projecting himself onto others: "I'd do that if I was town." "Man, I wouldn't do that if I was town". Yet he's doing nothing like that here. This is bullshit with malicious intent and calculated lying - he's fabricated ridiculous standards for Gyrlander to meet so he has an excuse to hammer Gyrlander later.

I want him to feel the rope around his neck.

-vote Eggy

42. ISO #142

I don't have a ton of time, so I wanted to counter one of the posts about Orpz calling someone a cheater and thinking that's Townie.

It's a psychological thing. I would never be surprised if scum called someone a cheater opposed to scum if they know that the person they are discrediting is Town.

Aside from that, a lot of your logic is "too scummy to be scum" which is a weak argument to make because playstyle can go with being scum. It's not like you would argue that Gyrlander not trying means he's Town, you wouldn't and you are about to vote him.
    I didn't say he was too scummy to be scum. This was basically my conc:

"He's not actually bullshitting to seem townish, he's bullshitting to be flamboyant. "My shitposting has a master-plan"? Come on, gimme a fucking break lol.

Ultimately, this sort of roleplaying purely for the purposes of self-amusement serves no benefit to him as scum. I think his lack of care towards his own train and his terrible attitude if he actually is scum indicates he is in fact town."

Apologies if I was unclear. The thing is, this roleplaying is very obscure and unfamiliar, yet he's doing it simply because he finds it fun. Such intentionless "I did it for bants lulz" does not seem scummy to me. If a frequent lurker lurked like always and I townread him for that, that would be different lol.

Also, I'm not voting Gyrlander.

Anyway, @purebe Noone's accusing you of cheating dw lol

43. ISO #143

I'll have to ask if you could re-look at his posts then. To me, Gyrlander started off more town than he normally does when he is scum. He actually made a few observations, and theres one comment in particular that caught my eye that actually makes me think he is town.

So yeah, show me why you think he is scum based off which posts and i'll put why I think he is town/scum too.

That being said, I am not scum and Banana has just expressed a desire to follow up on me after Gyrlander (fairly certain regardless of flip) which to me is two miss lynches. I am not going to waste time on Gyrlander when I don't think he is scum. If Orpz flips scum that makes this a lot easier to work with (pretty sure he will) and will get us off on a better foot.

@Gyrlander I hope you plan to join the conversation and cast a vote on someone at some point.
    part of the reason that Im suspucious of gyrlander was his lack of posts as oppose to his posts in specific but I will show you some posts that rub me the wrong way.

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

Oh well, I also wished to tell you that I finally managed to get a town role. It was hard, but the e-mail almost made me cry.
    I found this strange. Why say this especially when hes saying finally as if he is always scum but now we shudnt worry because he is "finally" town. I am not very familiar with gyrls play but I dont think ive seen him do this before also I tend to dislike when people say their town in the begging. Stereo and purebe are relatively new so I didnt say anything. Also mesk does this all the time but thats is like 50% of her play everygame

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

in what world does scum take such a bold stance? If I was in gyrl shoes I would not call banana scum. Seems like an attempt to discredit banana and save himself. Already calling people dumb sheeps

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

calls people pathetic for not putting in any effort but literally is the person on the chopping block and has put in 0 effort to try and defend themselves or suggest better lynches. Hypocrisy at its finest. Resorts to insults to defend himself