S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    cuz i dont like forum mafia, i dont even know why i signed up for this
    Why have you decided to put effort in only now if you hate it so much? Did Eggy ask you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Eggy you didn't even Town-read Gyrlander. This is a shit argument.
    exaclty I didnt try to stop gylrlanders lynch from going through like you did I would have hammer if the day didnt end early I repeatedly said I would I love how you are trying to conpare my not having voted him and your not having voted when they are different for many reasons.

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    I voted her because she repeatedly asked to be lynched that is a policy of mine whenever someone asks to be lynxhed I always vote fore them. If someone gives up I do not think they should be in the game. It was not anything like the gyrlander policy lynch.
    Why didn't Gyrlander "give up" in your eyes. He was incredibly defeated and did nothing.

Never heard of such a policy from you. Must be new as of this game.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

if i was mafia, i wouldve tried a bit on day 1 or day 2 in fear of being caught, but i have no fear of being caught
    Does that explain the amount of effort you put into during Mafia Wars 2?

7. ISO #557

Why should I believe you are town?

When did I say you said I was "def scum" you can't follow up your own thoughts.

NEITHER of you answered why you didn't try to communicate With Yzb and PURE at all.
    wtf are you talking about how did I not try to communicate with either one of them?? what do you mean?

8. ISO #558

Are you saying that you didn't talk to him earlier when it was small numbers because you hate the game, but you like it when it is smaller numbers?

You are making up a case as you go.

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

wtf are you talking about how did I not try to communicate with either one of them?? what do you mean?
    Not recently at all. And you still haven't done so right now. Don't you have anything to say about how scummy PURE is as my "scum teammate" ?

13. ISO #563

it was because of 200 fucking posts, this is only 30 posts which is actually my style, i wouldve rekt as mafia
    So when you voted PURE and he and I were discussing, why wasn't that a good time to talk to him when he wasn't online?

14. ISO #564

Offline*

15. ISO #565

Why didn't Gyrlander "give up" in your eyes. He was incredibly defeated and did nothing.

Never heard of such a policy from you. Must be new as of this game.
    look back at any game ive played where it happened. Not being active vs asking repeatedly to be lynched is not at all the same. When ever someone asks to be lynched ai comply

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

look back at any game ive played where it happened. Not being active vs asking repeatedly to be lynched is not at all the same. When ever someone asks to be lynched ai comply
    Why didn't you vote Banana when she said it's "me or Gyrlander" that is the same thing just in different words.

18. ISO #568

Not recently at all. And you still haven't done so right now. Don't you have anything to say about how scummy PURE is as my "scum teammate" ?
    No I dont have a case on him I didnt say he was scum lol said it was possible and more likely than POD iyou are the only scum that is 100% confirmed for me

19. ISO #569

cuz i dont give a shit
    Why do you give a shit now?

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

No I dont have a case on him I didnt say he was scum lol said it was possible and more likely than POD iyou are the only scum that is 100% confirmed for me
    Well that would be fake. You were the one who said you want to convince people that I'm scum, and yet you can't logically pick out why PURE is more scum than POD in your eyes. You don't have a strong case other than POE because you aren't Busdriver.

23. ISO #573

I mentionned them both they are not online you dumbass what do you want me to do?
    Did you answer when I asked why didn't you try to message sooner if you knew it was LYLO and you were Busdriver?

My bet is that you were planning on how to CC me.

24. ISO #574

because i do
    Good talk.

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

Why didn't you vote Banana when she said it's "me or Gyrlander" that is the same thing just in different words.
    because like I stated many times gylrnader is a useless peice of shit and the last game I played with banana before this she made a brilliant play and almost one the game? also I town read banana day 1 harder than anyone and gyrl was null/scum for me it was an easy choice. Why dont you reread the thread because im not going to answr all your stupid questions.

27. ISO #577

Well that would be fake. You were the one who said you want to convince people that I'm scum, and yet you can't logically pick out why PURE is more scum than POD in your eyes. You don't have a strong case other than POE because you aren't Busdriver.
    I think purebe is more scummy than POD simply because unless you two are bussing eachother wudnt make much sense. Nice lol we both knoe who the busdriver is

28. ISO #578

u never gave me ur fucking read on pubes
    I also said it's not new, and that it's town. Alright though.

29. ISO #579

because like I stated many times gylrnader is a useless peice of shit and the last game I played with banana before this she made a brilliant play and almost one the game? also I town read banana day 1 harder than anyone and gyrl was null/scum for me it was an easy choice. Why dont you reread the thread because im not going to answr all your stupid questions.
    You never voted Gyrlander even when he was a scum-read and a useless piece of shit? You just argued my point.

30. ISO #580

Did you answer when I asked why didn't you try to message sooner if you knew it was LYLO and you were Busdriver?

My bet is that you were planning on how to CC me.
    because I didnt expect you to fake claim? I was busy lol If I was scum wouldnt I want to be the first one be the online just so I could pull some bullshit like this? I dont care what you say you think because you know very well I am telling the truth and are just trying to descedit me with the dumbest bullshit right now. I already answered this btw

31. ISO #581

You never voted Gyrlander even when he was a scum-read and a useless piece of shit? You just argued my point.
    I said I would many times. Reread the thread he wa sat L2 I was not about to lut him at L1 halfway through D1. How scummy could you get the twisting of dacts is ridiculous.

32. ISO #582

because I didnt expect you to fake claim? I was busy lol If I was scum wouldnt I want to be the first one be the online just so I could pull some bullshit like this? I dont care what you say you think because you know very well I am telling the truth and are just trying to descedit me with the dumbest bullshit right now. I already answered this btw
    Every sentence you feel the need to spread your lie and state that you are town. Please stop because we both know it's full of shit and actually DOESNT help your attempt to lynch me (shocking).

Why wouldn't you expect someone to counter claim you? And TBH I don't care if you try to justify me claiming first as scum but I already stated that when I claimed I did not want people to miss lynch me and to prevent anyone from gaining town-cred and leading a lynch. You avoided it for quite a while.

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

I said I would many times. Reread the thread he wa sat L2 I was not about to lut him at L1 halfway through D1. How scummy could you get the twisting of dacts is ridiculous.
    False. You DID say you would vote him but ultimately changed your mind and decided to vote Orpz instead.

One thing you can't argue is you broke your policy (and Yzb is very aware of this as well). You have a policy of never lynching your town-reads and you yelled at Yzb for doing it a few times. You did it with Banana and made up a fake policy to sneak past it. Nice try.

35. ISO #585

you literally have not even privided the most basic of cases and have repeatedly twisted facts to suit your purpose. People who read this are going to see who is being manipulative and who is being honest.
    Keep announcing your biased opinion. Your arguments lack Town-explanation.

This feels like a conclusion, so I'm going to nap I think. I'll be back tomorrow.

36. ISO #586

Every sentence you feel the need to spread your lie and state that you are town. Please stop because we both know it's full of shit and actually DOESNT help your attempt to lynch me (shocking).

Why wouldn't you expect someone to counter claim you? And TBH I don't care if you try to justify me claiming first as scum but I already stated that when I claimed I did not want people to miss lynch me and to prevent anyone from gaining town-cred and leading a lynch. You avoided it for quite a while.
    except im not lying and you are? funny. Because you had 2 scum left last I checked and had a nightkill I didnt even know that my rederect was successful until I got online. I go to college everyday im sorry if I dont have time to be on at all times. I also didnt need time to think of a cc lol all I had to say was you are lying and im busdriver wasnt hard at all lol took me 5 minutes.

I really love how you get in before everyone lie abut being busdriver and try to prove it by saying you said it first. This is actually probably the scummiest play I have ever seen on this site.

37. ISO #587

False. You DID say you would vote him but ultimately changed your mind and decided to vote Orpz instead.

One thing you can't argue is you broke your policy (and Yzb is very aware of this as well). You have a policy of never lynching your town-reads and you yelled at Yzb for doing it a few times. You did it with Banana and made up a fake policy to sneak past it. Nice try.
    I did not town read banana by the end of D2 was at most null for me. Again twisting the facts like you have been doing this whole argument.

38. ISO #588

Keep announcing your biased opinion. Your arguments lack Town-explanation.

This feels like a conclusion, so I'm going to nap I think. I'll be back tomorrow.
    biased opinion? you mean confirmed truth?? Lets see me trying to save the game and prove you are scum is not town motivated? okay makes a lot of sense.

goodnight lets see what YZ has to say about this

39. ISO #589

Well if you are really town you should not give up this is a deciding point of this game unless unknown is 100% scum if we do what you say and lynch him and then lynch unknown and you are both town then its gg. I take it you are claiming cit in a way? if yu were bus driver Im pretty sure you wouldnt ask to be lynched if you had any desire to see town win what so ever.
    this was me trying to bait banana to see if he would fake claim busdriver so I would know if was 100% scum or not. But yea I dont play like a busdriver

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

Well I just fucked up IRL at work in a really major way (might have lost 3 weeks of work.) I'm in full panic mode dealing with that, but after reading the past 5 pages I can only say I think it's obviously pod/eggy. If I fucked up sorry.

-vote powerofdeath
    Oh, Mary Lou, the flowers all in bloom, oh
    And the light on the petals from the moon, oh
    The yellows and the blues, you were beautiful
    And I was there with you
    Remember in the silo where we kissed, oh
    We were locked into love at the wrists, oh​

42. ISO #592

Why vote POD though? I get that he's scum but Eggy is safer if you think I'm town (and if yzb does too)

43. ISO #593

Why vote POD though? I get that he's scum but Eggy is safer if you think I'm town (and if yzb does too)
    because hes not an idiot and is not about to let you fast hammer me and win? Me you POD and purebe are in the same boat. I know you are scum and POD and purebe know each others alignement since tgere is 3 town 2 scum and YZ is confirmed

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

Why do you feel the need to bring this up when Purebe is here? I've been reading and posting on other pages for quite some time now so it's not like I'm hiding it.

This shows how scummy you are trying to use everything you can against me. If I don't go to sleep, I don't.

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

Quote Originally Posted by purebe View Post
    Well I just fucked up IRL at work in a really major way (might have lost 3 weeks of work.) I'm in full panic mode dealing with that, but after reading the past 5 pages I can only say I think it's obviously pod/eggy. If I fucked up sorry.

-vote powerofdeath
    reread it? how you would vote POD but look at mine and unknowns claims and tell me which one makes more sense and which one seems forced. Unknown cud easily be bussing POD if you are actually town. They never put each other in a serious situation and only ever vited against eachother for like 2 oages before unknown changed his vote to banana. I wudnt rule the possibility of bussing out of the equation

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

Why do you feel the need to bring this up when Purebe is here? I've been reading and posting on other pages for quite some time now so it's not like I'm hiding it.

This shows how scummy you are trying to use everything you can against me. If I don't go to sleep, I don't.
    But you didnt reply to anything I said? Im not checking all the pages I dont know if you being active or not how do you expect others to?

50. ISO #600

I am not ruling out the possibility of you and POD being teamates?
    That makes no sense.

Also, I'm not allowing POD to be voted because I know for a fact that if Purebe is town he can't be voted.

The difference between us is that you don't have to lynch, so if POD is your scum buddy then you don't have to encourage him to vote me instead of PURE. Even if POD is town you don't need to encourage him to vote me because you don't care if I'm lynched. All you care about is not being lynched yourself.