S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I actually did explain why I scum-read POD. Perhaps little detail but there wasn't much to work with.

I actually would love to share my plan that I took a lot of time into planning.

I had no reason to believe anyone was confirmed town. What I needed to do was get information coming into this day. So I looked back at the information and I thought that Yzb was one of the few people to talk about Busdriver, so I went with him.

But what if he didn't talk about Busdriver because he was scum? Well, I wanted to pick another target that could still be scum (I actually read him scum day 1 so I did at some point) and I wanted to pick someone who would possibly be killed. This is what I said to myself.

Purebe+Yzb is bad combo. They both seem too townie and I doubt anyone would kill PURE because he's new.

Yzb+POD is bad. Nobody will kill POD so i only gain information if Yzb is shot.

Yzb+Orpz made sense to me. Orpz was decently Town-read by most people except for Eggy and so I thought it was a good choice too.

Eggy+Yzb made sense too. I didn't really expect anyone to kill you though because you aren't very convincing when it comes to leading votes, so I didn't think anyone would find you as a threat

With Orpz and Yzb, i found and equal chance of both being shot, and while I thought Yzb was town I wasn't 100% convinced on Orpz. That's where I went with that.

Who did you bus n1 btw? Figured that'd be something you share Incase you had more information.

nobody will kill me, so u think im town after all

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post

nobody will kill me, so u think im town after all
    I actually did explain why I scum-read POD. Perhaps little detail but there wasn't much to work with.

you have some works now, tell me whats ur read on pube

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    bruh this argument is worth having because you are 100% scum and in going to prove it. Unknown/purebe makes sense. I have changed my personality because for the first time I have a 100% confirmed scum infront of me and now its my job to get you lynched.

what the fuck are you talking about lol I have a better case than you because im actually telling the truth and you are scum. What case do you have? other than "you didnt play like a bus driver" wtv thats supposed to mean.
    whats ur read on pubes

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

POD, not at all. However, with no information, I know that if you were Town then nobody would kill you.

I also paired you and Eggy afterwards because it made a lot of sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

I actually would love to share my plan that I took a lot of time into planning.

I had no reason to believe anyone was confirmed town. What I needed to do was get information coming into this day. So I looked back at the information and I thought that Yzb was one of the few people to talk about Busdriver, so I went with him.

But what if he didn't talk about Busdriver because he was scum? Well, I wanted to pick another target that could still be scum (I actually read him scum day 1 so I did at some point) and I wanted to pick someone who would possibly be killed. This is what I said to myself.

Purebe+Yzb is bad combo. They both seem too townie and I doubt anyone would kill PURE because he's new.

Yzb+Orpz made sense to me. Orpz was decently Town-read by most people except for Eggy and so I thought it was a good choice too.

Eggy+Yzb made sense too. I didn't really expect anyone to kill you though because you aren't very convincing when it comes to leading votes, so I didn't think anyone would find you as a threat

With Orpz and Yzb, i found and equal chance of both being shot, and while I thought Yzb was town I wasn't 100% convinced on Orpz. That's where I went with that.

Who did you bus n1 btw? Figured that'd be something you share Incase you had more information.
    I already told you I thought orpz was scum the entire game. I bussed orpz and purebe day one.

Nice discredit saying I cant lead lynches after I lead town to victory this game you might think differently. Talking about cases when you have none. I love how you say you thought orpz had a good chance of being shot just as much as YZ. Based on what? YZ was being universally town read orpz had a good chance of being scum you said yourself in many occasions. Now you are claiming you thought they had euqal chance of being shot? explain that?

8. ISO #508

I already told you I thought orpz was scum the entire game. I bussed orpz and purebe day one.

Nice discredit saying I cant lead lynches after I lead town to victory this game you might think differently. Talking about cases when you have none. I love how you say you thought orpz had a good chance of being shot just as much as YZ. Based on what? YZ was being universally town read orpz had a good chance of being scum you said yourself in many occasions. Now you are claiming you thought they had euqal chance of being shot? explain that?
    reads on pubes now

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

try picturing pubes and eggy, tell me why its not possible
    Because you are verbally both teaming on me and I don't need a microscope to see it. I'm confident with how my reads are and I think you putting two sketchy votes and then only appearing when you can't stay under the spotlight is too obvious.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

12. ISO #512

Because you are verbally both teaming on me and I don't need a microscope to see it. I'm confident with how my reads are and I think you putting two sketchy votes and then only appearing when you can't stay under the spotlight is too obvious.
    because you literally called me out as a scum without even thinking about it, its perfectly natural for me to lean toward you

13. ISO #513

even if we lynch unknown, u have to lynch the next day
    yes I know but we will have a full 48 hours which will be useful in finding out who the last scum is. We only have today to make the right choice and I have to sleep soon so basically I would say around 15 hours left I will only vote for who I know for a fact is scum. and you will need my vote to lynch scum

14. ISO #514

and scum eggy could try to buddy town pod as much as possible to get town pod to lynch busdriver unknown, what do u think of that?

15. ISO #515

I am not sure at this point it is very possible he is scum with unknown but I am not willing to risk it with one mislynch to lose when I have a ccinfirmed scum right infront of me
    What do you mean by not sure? Are you contemplating with scum-reading POD? Explain this.

Also I actually think you should read what I said at the beginning. You defended POD for no reason.

16. ISO #516

and scum eggy could try to buddy town pod as much as possible to get town pod to lynch busdriver unknown, what do u think of that?
    Is that why you are saying "strong argument Eggy. Weak argument Unknown" ??

17. ISO #517

we are not teaming up you are just obviously the scum. You even said yourself "someone is going to counter claim me" because you knew busdriver was still out there and that there is no way they would let you get away with somebullshit like this

18. ISO #518

yes I know but we will have a full 48 hours which will be useful in finding out who the last scum is. We only have today to make the right choice and I have to sleep soon so basically I would say around 15 hours left I will only vote for who I know for a fact is scum. and you will need my vote to lynch scum
    yes, pubes scum vote wont matter, he will either try to mislynch now while he still can or panic and bus his partner, who knows, but my vote is a deciding vote, as well as yzb's vote

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

What do you mean by not sure? Are you contemplating with scum-reading POD? Explain this.

Also I actually think you should read what I said at the beginning. You defended POD for no reason.
    No reaso? I defended him because orpz wanted to policy lynch him when our first one didnt work and orpz was my hardest scum read the entire game. That is the moment when I started thinking POD might b town.

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

are you jealous that he made that good post?
    No, my point is that you are completely biased for obvious reasons. Stop trying to justify if.

Explain why you voted up Gyrlander, Banana, and Purebe.

Purebe is the most obvious sketchy vote. Ill let you explain it though.

24. ISO #524

No, my point is that you are completely biased for obvious reasons. Stop trying to justify if.

Explain why you voted up Gyrlander, Banana, and Purebe.

Purebe is the most obvious sketchy vote. Ill let you explain it though.
    of course i am a little biased, how do u expect a town to come in, immediately get called out as a scum, to initially react?

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Banana made some good points now that I think about it. You didnt want to policy lynch gyrlander because you knew if he stayed alive it would be a great thing for scum because it divided town. But then the next day you wanted to lynch POD for no reason other than activity. explain that? Then you OMGUSd banana because she pin pointed you as scum. Then you came on as early as possible today to fake claim busdriver as a last attempt to save your life because you knew after banana flipped scum all eyes would be in you.

28. ISO #528

No reaso? I defended him because orpz wanted to policy lynch him when our first one didnt work and orpz was my hardest scum read the entire game. That is the moment when I started thinking POD might b town.
    So basically your argument for everything you've done is because Orpz did something. Strong.

Also, Why have neither of you attempted to communicate with pure and Yzb?

Another question: why didn't you claim sooner knowing it's LYLO and that you are a Busdriver? RL issues is not an excuse to find 10 minutes or less to check in and say something.

29. ISO #529

Banana made some good points now that I think about it. You didnt want to policy lynch gyrlander because you knew if he stayed alive it would be a great thing for scum because it divided town. But then the next day you wanted to lynch POD for no reason other than activity. explain that? Then you OMGUSd banana because she pin pointed you as scum. Then you came on as early as possible today to fake claim busdriver as a last attempt to save your life because you knew after banana flipped scum all eyes would be in you.
    You act like I haven't explained this argument. All you are doing now is bringing up points that wernt scummy to you earlier but are scummy to you now conveniently.

Also why would you ever vote Banana when you stated that me and Banana were TvT?

30. ISO #530

orpz died and flipped town, what do u think of orpz's read now?
    I can not be sure and it is not what I want to focus on right now. I see you as more town than purebe right now only because unknown seems to have been trying to get u lynched often so unless he is bussing you It wouldnt really make to much sense.

31. ISO #531

Eggy might I remind you that you ALSO didn't vote Gyrlander. What does that say about you if you use that argument.

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

sheep, hammer, confirmed scum
    What made him confirmed scum before Eggy claimed? Yikes.

34. ISO #534

You act like I haven't explained this argument. All you are doing now is bringing up points that wernt scummy to you earlier but are scummy to you now conveniently.

Also why would you ever vote Banana when you stated that me and Banana were TvT?
    because she literally was asking me to vote her? they were decent points but banana refused to cooperate and was acting extrememely untowny so I had no choice. They become more valid after she flipped because they were comming from town persoective and not scum trying to frame you

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

of course i am a little biased, how do u expect a town to come in, immediately get called out as a scum, to initially react?
    So basically if someone suspects you, you find them scummier. That's weak.

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

because she literally was asking me to vote her? they were decent points but banana refused to cooperate and was acting extrememely untowny so I had no choice. They become more valid after she flipped because they were comming from town persoective and not scum trying to frame you
    So explain why I wasn't worried about her words coming after me. You don't vote someone if they ask you to ESPECIALLY since you were so strongly against Orpz. You wouldn't even vote Gyrlander who did less than Banana, but you voted her because she did nothing?

39. ISO #539

Eggy you didn't even Town-read Gyrlander. This is a shit argument.

40. ISO #540

never said u were scummier? when did i say that? you assumed i think you were scummier, I was only tunneling you
    Bias= you favoured others over me=you found me scummier in comparison. That is what you said.

41. ISO #541

So basically your argument for everything you've done is because Orpz did something. Strong.

Also, Why have neither of you attempted to communicate with pure and Yzb?

Another question: why didn't you claim sooner knowing it's LYLO and that you are a Busdriver? RL issues is not an excuse to find 10 minutes or less to check in and say something.
    I knew you would pull some shit like this as soon as I seen your fake claim. You are trying to say activity is AI I wasnt expecting you to fake claim busdriver and I was very busy.

My arguement for not wanting to lynch the person who my strongest scum read was voting for doesnt satisfy you? neither me or POD im assuming? not communicating with purebe or YZ wtf are you talking about??

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

we are not teaming up you are just obviously the scum. You even said yourself "someone is going to counter claim me" because you knew busdriver was still out there and that there is no way they would let you get away with somebullshit like this
    That is a weak argument. I am well aware that if you didn't cc me then there would be two confirmed towns which is extremely dangerous to deal with.

44. ISO #544

yes, biased, but never have i said you were def scum, yet you think im a def scum
    Why should I believe you are town?

When did I say you said I was "def scum" you can't follow up your own thoughts.

NEITHER of you answered why you didn't try to communicate With Yzb and PURE at all.

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

Eggy might I remind you that you ALSO didn't vote Gyrlander. What does that say about you if you use that argument.
    but i didnt try to vote POD the start of the next day for the exact same reason gyrlander was being voted?? I am not a hypocrite dont try to put me in the same boat as yourself.

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

i havent communicated with them at all because they are fucking offline
    Why haven't you been more active? Why didn't you try when you voted PURE and left. That's not even true.

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

So explain why I wasn't worried about her words coming after me. You don't vote someone if they ask you to ESPECIALLY since you were so strongly against Orpz. You wouldn't even vote Gyrlander who did less than Banana, but you voted her because she did nothing?
    I voted her because she repeatedly asked to be lynched that is a policy of mine whenever someone asks to be lynxhed I always vote fore them. If someone gives up I do not think they should be in the game. It was not anything like the gyrlander policy lynch.