How long does it take to get your points back?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: How long does it take to get your points back?

You will need to find an in-game admin to restore your points. @Tossangel should be able to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcCream View Post
    So i was approved for a point restoration on august 18th 2016 and i still haven't been given my points back, around how much longer will i have to wait to get my points back so i can use colored names again?
    I'll be on today after 4pm English time.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #7

Honestly its best to PM admins and set it up individually for a specific time. The fact that this was not made apparent to you when your restore was approved makes me sad.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

8. ISO #8