S-FM 211 : Three Foes and a Stranger - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM 211 : Three Foes and a Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    You haven't answered how I'm the only person who is scummy for 'not scum-hunting' when most of the players have not been scum-hunting.

That is a massive inconsistency.
    Because you are the one pushing the lynch.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Because you are the one pushing the lynch.
    Wow, someone is pushing for someone to be lynched...isn't that scum-hunting?

How the fuck does someone try to lynch a scum-read and not have that fall under scum-hunting?

Rhetorical questions because your logic is horrible and you're only applying it to the person pushing your scum buddy.

3. ISO #553

You are not accounting for the Neutral with votes.
    Right...

He was being COACHED BY FROG. How is the fact that his tone changed WILDLY when he was about to get lynched not a MASSIVE red flag?
    Anybody will change their tone if they're on the edge of being lynched.

What does FROG's mentoring have to do?

Not to mention the reams of scum-motivated behaviour that he's done. NOTHING he has done helps town in any way. It's just created a load of unnecessary WIFOM that isn't going to be resolved while he's alive.
    Yet, you give Mesk, Eggy, Gyrl, and Yuki a free pass. Inconsistency. You should know by now that contribution is NAI.

Therefore he's NOT TOWN.
    If that was the tl;dr of your case on Drizzt, then it's awful and I am not voting him.

How am I the only person getting this?
    Your ego this game is off the charts. I've never seen you so full of yourself even when I was kissing every inch of your ass in previous games. Reconsider your push.

4. ISO #554

Secondly, you said "not scum-hunting is a scum tell"

I asked you how I'm the only person you are scum-reading for that reason when half the game has not scum-hunted.

Your answers keep changing when it's convenient.

You clearly said that "not scum-hunting" (by itself) is a scum tell. Pushing lynches should have nothing to do with how nobody else is scummy for not scum-hunting.

5. ISO #555

You are not accounting for the Neutral with votes.

He was being COACHED BY FROG. How is the fact that his tone changed WILDLY when he was about to get lynched not a MASSIVE red flag?

Not to mention the reams of scum-motivated behaviour that he's done. NOTHING he has done helps town in any way. It's just created a load of unnecessary WIFOM that isn't going to be resolved while he's alive.

Therefore he's NOT TOWN.

How am I the only person getting this?
    I hate to say this but: my partner is being too emotional.

He's also missing the context/content of the posts I'm sure he tonally read.

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

Quote Originally Posted by SecondLynch View Post
    Right...

Anybody will change their tone if they're on the edge of being lynched.

What does FROG's mentoring have to do?

Yet, you give Mesk, Eggy, Gyrl, and Yuki a free pass. Inconsistency. You should know by now that contribution is NAI.

If that was the tl;dr of your case on Drizzt, then it's awful and I am not voting him.

Your ego this game is off the charts. I've never seen you so full of yourself even when I was kissing every inch of your ass in previous games. Reconsider your push.
    I am actually in awe that you are pointing out his scummy behaviour and the fact that he has lied to the town on multiple occasions (town has no reason to do this!) but you're voting for a No Lynch over him because of...tone?

You just admitted that his tone changed. It shows that he's being insincere, you dolt.

I'm not scum-reading him solely for not contributing. He's just added WIFOM into the game - this is actively disruptive to the town.

There is no reason to vote for a No Lynch over his lynch when he is going to continue to use WIFOM and be a massive hindrance to the town regardless of alignment.

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

Well I think my partner is at school so I'll explain those tone posts he probably got from somewhere.

AFTER being prodded, Drizzt started to analyze players. He was doing it in a sense "Ah I'm done." Instead of something he wanted to do.
    He also focused on players that were focusing on him more than players that were not. These two points added together is equal to a person that only does analysis to gain town cred to save his own hide.

In addition, he missed out on responding to our queries. Most notably, why he posted his opening post.

10. ISO #560

I'm at school, I do not have access to Skype. :s
    You should try listening to your partner.

We only have an hour left

Quick is clearly lurking it out and waiting for his partner to survive. He only posts to defend himself and to defend Drizzt.

It's incredibly frustrating how even if we voted, we'd still need another person...

11. ISO #561

Not at all. If it were day 3 and you had connections to work with that would be one thing.

How the fuck does someone try to lynch a scum-read and not have that fall under scum-hunting?
    Seriously? You don't know this? Focussing on one person is not Scum hunting, its tunneling, which is not very effective for finding Scum.

Rhetorical questions because your logic is horrible and you're only applying it to the person pushing your scum buddy.
    Please tell me more how I am wrong because I don't fit what you consider correct.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

You should try listening to your partner.

We only have an hour left

Quick is clearly lurking it out and waiting for his partner to survive. He only posts to defend himself and to defend Drizzt.

It's incredibly frustrating how even if we voted, we'd still need another person...
    Nope, believe it or not, I have more than just this game to worry about.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

14. ISO #564

Not at all. If it were day 3 and you had connections to work with that would be one thing.

Seriously? You don't know this? Focussing on one person is not Scum hunting, its tunneling, which is not very effective for finding Scum.

Please tell me more how I am wrong because I don't fit what you consider correct.
    Tunneling is not AI, so this does not make any sense when concluding that I am the only person that you find scummy for that reason.

You still haven't explained how the majority of players not scum-hunting isn't making them scummy when you said, by itself, "not scum-hunting is a strong scum tell"

You're still doing the "talking to me like you know I'm town" thing where you attribute my posts to my personality and not because you think I'm scum, lol.

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

You just posted when I called you out.

You are insanely obvious scum right now.
    Why are you voting Drizzt over me then?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

Tunneling is not AI, so this does not make any sense when concluding that I am the only person that you find scummy for that reason.
    Tunneling in this context IS AI.

You still haven't explained how the majority of players not scum-hunting isn't making them scummy when you said, by itself, "not scum-hunting is a strong scum tell"
    I did explain this. You are the one leading the lynch.. You are the one who has convinced people to sheep you. You are the one not looking elsewhere. You are the one being the leader. The others are following YOU. That means you are the one focussed on a single person, the rest of the people are just going along with what you are saying. That is my reason. If you don't get that, then I'll just add you to the list of people who don't even bother to understand me.

You're still doing the "talking to me like you know I'm town" thing where you attribute my posts to my personality and not because you think I'm scum, lol.
    Please, just because I am talking to you like you are a person doesn't mean I don't think you are scum.

I really do think you are Scum whether Mafia or 3p remains to be seen.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

23. ISO #573

"You're scum for focusing on one player."

"You're scummy for not voting me when the alternative is No Lynching."

???
    You are twisting things.

You could have at any time switched over to me, but you are obsessed that Drizzt has to be scum.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

24. ISO #574

Tunneling in this context IS AI.

I did explain this. You are the one leading the lynch.. You are the one who has convinced people to sheep you. You are the one not looking elsewhere. You are the one being the leader. The others are following YOU. That means you are the one focussed on a single person, the rest of the people are just going along with what you are saying. That is my reason. If you don't get that, then I'll just add you to the list of people who don't even bother to understand me.

Please, just because I am talking to you like you are a person doesn't mean I don't think you are scum.

I really do think you are Scum whether Mafia or 3p remains to be seen.
    That doesn't even make sense.

No, that isn't a specification that makes any sense. Why are the sheep voters not scummy? How is someone drawing all of the attention to themselves with this 'tunneling' the only scum? WTF

I refuse to believe that your town-read on Drizzt is so strong that you're willing to No Lynch over it. That is insane.

25. ISO #575

You are twisting things.

You could have at any time switched over to me, but you are obsessed that Drizzt has to be scum.
    Because he fucking is, Christ.

Useless WIFOM + lying should be an auto-lynch. That is 100% working against town interests and he has NOT SAID WHY HE'S DOING IT.

26. ISO #576

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    From SecondLynch and Quick's perspective, I am lock town based on votes. I am mechanically town. Any townies still on me switch to Snorlax with me.

If Quick or SecomdLynch vote me, it's basically an admittance if Mafia due to mechanical votes that would require me to be Mafia with both of them.
    Snorlax is an opportunistic scum taking advantage of a new player on the basis of being new.
    Unless the votes were different at your time of posting this, then I do not see this mechanically lock town.

You saying Snorlax is voting you due to being new is almost like saying new players shouldn't be lynched. Well that doesn't make sense, because new players are just as likely to be scum.
    Only difference is, they give themselves away faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I'm getting my bad gut feeling where a lynch is actually good but the result is bad.

I might unvote TBH, I don't have any good reason but i am starting to get my gut feeling about him.
    Scum read provides himself the way out. Hi Unknown.

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

Useless WIFOM + lying should be an auto-lynch. That is 100% working against town interests and he has NOT SAID WHY HE'S DOING IT.
    I finally understand WIFOM. I kept thinking you were accusing me of being drunk and emotional.

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

This post only serves to a greater degree fortify my revised read that SecondLynch and Snorlax are not Mafia bros together. Feeling better about SecondLynch despite his other head disagreeing.

36. ISO #586

Working against town interest =/= Scum. For logical players, yes, you would be correct. but bring in a person who does not know the correct way to play and you are left with lynching anyone who comes across as having a Scummy meta. Not everyone is a logical player or even knows the correct way to do things. Some people (like me) know that so they don't assume someone is Scum just because they are playing bad.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

37. ISO #587

I'm walking home and I don't want to.

-vote Drizzt
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

S-FM 211 :
    Three Foes and a Strangers
    (Click Me for Setup)

Night 1

After guessing the random guy, they assumed it was one of the warmonging gangsters.
    Unfortunately, he was a perfectly legal Citizen.
    Oooh Nooo~

There was a Last Will.

Spoiler : Last Will :

This paranoia may come from a villagery mind set. Snorlax's play has been singular and tunnel minded, which is either bad or scum.

Finally Snorlax is considering another scum (although a convenient OMGUS world to continue tunneling me)

Considering I kindly asked Snorlax to restate her case, to which she replied:
    No.

>"very certain"
    >has not provided any scum-indicative points against me and blames it on my 'fallacious' play-style in the same sentence
    Clearly demonstrates she has no desire to engage in content. It's sad really. It's just bad play that is scum indicative.

JealousTL sheeping Snorlax's push, which I outlined here in post 536 is more indicative of an opportunistic scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    Jealous, this is what you've said:

1) I'm only scum reading people who are voting me.

This is patently false. I'm scum reading SecindLynch.

Next, look at the players who voted me. It's most of the game. Are you suggesting I town read them all and not scum read any of them? This is pathetic.

Finally, I'm not scum reading for pushing me. I'm scum reading them for sheeping the lack of logic primarily perpetuated by Snorlax.

I've countered Snorlax's points, and I'm asking her to restate them.

Can you with a straight face say what the case against me is? I doubt it, you've just created a new one with a faulty basis as Ivd just described.

You are power wolfing with Snorlax

2) The bravado is a direct result of me channeling my experienced mentor. The argument I made against Snorlax is abundantly clear which Snorlax has yet to refute.

Snorlax is tunneling me, a new player, on the basis of being new with a string of red herrings and straw men.
    I'd be fine changing my vote to Jealous if that would be more acceptable to determine Snorlax's alignment tonight instead of lynching her today.

At this moment I've somewhat revised my read on SecondLynch based on this post:
    To say we, SecondLynch, have attacked you is a mischaracterization. We have proven that your arguments were wrong, and you have still not responded to our post.

We are trying to get a feel of your alignment. I, NU, have the gut feeling that you are town due to your tone and the amount of vote you have on you. [Stereo + Eggy(rvs) + Dezkai haven't voted at all, and neither have we. There are 9 townies, we town-read Stereo and are confirmed town to ourselves, so that leaves 7 town votes. For your train not to be a ML, Eggy and Dezkai would have to be scum or you are being bussed.]

No, it is objectively scummy. We've explained why.
    It's not contradictory. He maintains his views.

New reads list:

Town:
    Stereo
    Quick
    Unknown

Lean Town:
    SecondLynch
    Gyralander

Null:
    Eggy
    Mesk
    Deathworlds
    Dezkai

Scum:
    Snorlax
    JealousTL

Lean Neutral:
    Yuki

In the event Snorlax is playing bad town and we're in a TvT, I still have no doubts about JealousTL's opportunistic scum approach to push me.

Again, if players are unwilling to lynch Snorlax, JealousTL should be the lynch.

Graveyard :
    - Random Policerinos (RP)
    @Drizzt - Citizen (Day 1)

Alive Players :
    @JealousTL
    @Eggy
    @Gyrlander
    @Mesk514
    @Quick
    @SecondLynch
    @Snorlax
    @Stereo
    @Unknown1234
    @Yukitaka Oni
    @deathworlds
    @dezkai

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

7 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by RLVG; September 14th, 2016 at 12:20 PM.

40. ISO #590

S-FM 211 :
    Three Foes and a Strangers
    (Click Me for Setup)

Day 2

Gunlurk were having most of their civilians walking in the rain during night, because it's extremely dramatic.
    Three men appeared from the shadows, like the three musketeers, but instead of good intentions they shot the civilians!
    The civilians managed to escape unharmed due to some rainbow magic vests or something.
    Suddenly, a mighty meteor falls from the sky as it blasts the place to pieces.
    One of the gangsters died from the sudden meteor, the local investigator also died and six innocent civilians.
    Out of the meteor came a stranger, someone appologizing for their failed satelite launch.
    Actually, the innocent civilians didn't die after all even though everyone hoped they did.
    After checking the damage report, Quick the Consort and Snorlax the Double Minded Investigator are confirmed dead.
    This story makes no sense, especially when there's no last will.

Quick (Mafia Consort) was killed.
    Snorlax (Town Investigator) was killed.

Graveyard :
    - Random Policerinos (RP)
    - Drizzt - Citizen (Day 1)
    @Quick - Consort (Night 1)
    @Snorlax - Investigator (Night 1)

Alive Players :
    @JealousTL
    @Eggy
    @Gyrlander
    @Mesk514
    @SecondLynch
    @Stereo
    @Unknown1234
    @Yukitaka Oni
    @deathworlds
    @MattZed

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

6 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by RLVG; September 16th, 2016 at 10:07 AM.

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Thanks Mafia for killing Calix and condemning the game to be 666% less active.
    Lynch anyone who claim Doctor/bodyguard for not protecting Calix the professional player

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600