S-FM 206: POLITICO - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 206: POLITICO

Updates on my reads.

Firebringer: Null/lean-scum. His play is incoherent. He says that my actions don't match my "tone" and that he scumreads me, yet he proceeds to vote oops ur ded a couple posts later. His actions don't match his words. Plus he didn't share his reasoning as to why oops would be scum. Him defending Spruance is beyond me.

Spruance: Null/lean-scum. He absolutely refused to contribute, or even attempt to contribute. I also disliked how he talked about how Overwatch mined his self-confidence. I felt like it was off-topic and didn't excuse him from giving reads. His posts are illogical, but that's not indicative of alignment. Only thing holding me from a scum-read is his meta. From my experience, he semi-lurks and only slightly contributes as town.

Brendan: Scum or nuisance to town. In brief, him trolling shows he doesn't want to contribute. Policy lynch target.

Oops: Null. He is sort of trolling like Brendan. But, the fact that he has 3 votes on him for what seems to be no reason makes me think that he isn't scum. I'd like him to post actual content though.

Eggy: Lean-town. This read is mostly based on gut. Asked this stupid question, "Do scum know each other?" and is too preoccupied to get killed at night to contribute. ThePaladin would discredit me for this, but I think he's too dumb to be scum.

Mesk: Null. I liked her latest post minus some arguments that were flimsy to me. She really caught up for her post about the "obvious scum congressman." I would be inclined to town-read her, but I don't understand why she has her vote on oops when she never said in her reads that she scumreads oops. It's shady to me.

Unknown: No strong feeling on him. A remark: From my experience with Unknown, he's a major contributor to the town. Only this time, he's not contributing in the slightest (because he has no votes? That doesn't excuse him.)

GameFreak: Lean-scum. Like FB, he thinks my actions don't match my tone, but doesn't vote me. I did not like this quote from him, "I like Kovath's [posts], they seem reasoned." He was talking about his reads, so I assume that this meant that he town-reads Kovath. By saying so , he's implying that the scums' posts lack reasoning... Moreover, I feel like the reason behind his vote on FB is lacking. FB attacking me and defending Spruance only seems wrong to him because he thinks me and Spruance are in the same boat. He's using pre-flip as a reason to vote FB.

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    Updates on my reads.

Firebringer: Null/lean-scum. His play is incoherent. He says that my actions don't match my "tone" and that he scumreads me, yet he proceeds to vote oops ur ded a couple posts later. His actions don't match his words. Plus he didn't share his reasoning as to why oops would be scum. Him defending Spruance is beyond me.
    The fact that the two of you are scum-reading each other for "actions not matching words" is interesting, especially as I find both of you suspicious myself.

I agree with you that not sharing reasons for your SCUM READS is beyond retarded. Town's job is to lynch scum. You can't get that shit done by refusing to share your reasoning.

Spruance: Null/lean-scum. He absolutely refused to contribute, or even attempt to contribute. I also disliked how he talked about how Overwatch mined his self-confidence. I felt like it was off-topic and didn't excuse him from giving reads. His posts are illogical, but that's not indicative of alignment. Only thing holding me from a scum-read is his meta. From my experience, he semi-lurks and only slightly contributes as town.
    What about his posts strikes you as illogical? This was a criticism that I recall FB having of Spruance's posts so I'd like your take on that.

I don't consider using previous games to inform your play this game as off-topic. What makes you think that?

Given that two of your scum-reads and a null are voting for Oops, at least your read of him is consistent.

Which arguments by Mesk did you find flimsy?

With regards to Unknown, since when has he EVER been a 'major contributor' to the town? How high are you exactly?

GameFreak: Lean-scum. Like FB, he thinks my actions don't match my tone, but doesn't vote me. I did not like this quote from him, "I like Kovath's [posts], they seem reasoned." He was talking about his reads, so I assume that this meant that he town-reads Kovath. By saying so , he's implying that the scums' posts lack reasoning... Moreover, I feel like the reason behind his vote on FB is lacking. FB attacking me and defending Spruance only seems wrong to him because he thinks me and Spruance are in the same boat. He's using pre-flip as a reason to vote FB.
    Scum-reading GameFreak for saying Kovath's posts are "reasoned" (which clearly means 'well-reasoned') is a massive stretch. Also seems unusually nit-picky for you compared to some of your other reads where you are less specific.

GameFreak also clarified that he doesn't scum-read you/ Spruance, just that he disliked how FB responded differently to both of you when he views you two as similiar.

I asked you for a second reads list because I thought you weren't being suspicious enough of others. Turns out the opposite is true. You also have way too many and a lot of them are either flimsy (e.g., Kovath, GameFreak) or can be attributed to bad play. Eggy and myself are your only legit town-reads from what I remember.

Pre-edit: Also you are voting for the one player you labelled as a policy lynch target this early? Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    A)What about his posts strikes you as illogical? This was a criticism that I recall FB having of Spruance's posts so I'd like your take on that.
    B)I don't consider using previous games to inform your play this game as off-topic. What makes you think that?
    C)Which arguments by Mesk did you find flimsy?
    D)With regards to Unknown, since when has he EVER been a 'major contributor' to the town? How high are you exactly?
    E)Scum-reading GameFreak for saying Kovath's posts are "reasoned" (which clearly means 'well-reasoned') is a massive stretch. Also seems unusually nit-picky for you compared to some of your other reads where you are less specific.
    F)GameFreak also clarified that he doesn't scum-read you/ Spruance, just that he disliked how FB responded differently to both of you when he views you two as similiar.
    G)Pre-edit: Also you are voting for the one player you labelled as a policy lynch target this early? Why?
    A)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    If you were scum you would hide it very well on day 1. It just seems that you might be trying a little too hard to stay in character.
    No?
    You are acting like you are confirmed just because a governor pardoned you.
    No?
    How would I have enough evidence to think you (Calix) were anything...
    She’s made thost posts?
    Why does it seem like a scream? I didn't use caps lock.

B) Last game was last game. You performed poorly? Cool. Do better this time. It’s a new game.
    Previous games only matter when it comes to meta imo.
    C) “Eggy is also most certain he is going to die tonight, and that seems to be his only concern LOL, sounds like town noob that just wants to play and win because he has a leading role.” I agree with this argument, but it’s flimsy nonetheless. Eggy could very easily be a scum acting as a town.

“I think Kovath is more scummy than Never Unlucky at the moment but if Kovath were to die and Flip not scum i'm going after Never Unlucky first probably.” Assuming one of us is scum and the other is town when both her reads on us are scum. o.O

“so that narrows it down to Calix and Kovath... but this is assuming you didn't target yourself right?” Mesk literally implies that only herself/unknown/calix/kovath could have neutered Unknown’s vote. There are way more possibilities.

“I find it rather shady that out of everything that was said, THAT ONE AND ONLY POST that Eggy made was what you decided to analyze.” Calix did the same thing for me at first, but you neglected it.

“Kovath is a Meh, but i'll lean more with scum for now... he can do better.” Because Kovath didn’t meet Mesk’s expectations, he is lean-scum. Doesn’t make sense.

“the vote placed on Eggy is Scum aligned. I believe this because the Mayor is a very serious proponent for town if he's not Scum. If the States Attorney were Innocent, wouldn't they want to at least give the Mayor benefit of the doubt? Surely town still has majority even if the Mayor is Scum, so why rush into it? The vote literally screams scum aligned to me.” The same can be said about the opposite. If the mayor’s scum, he’s a serious proponent for the scum.

D) Lol. In the only other game I played, Unknown was very talkative. He was a major contributor in my eyes.
    E) His post marked my attention more than others. It screamed suspicion.
    F) I never said otherwise.
    G) To pressure him to stop trolling and to contribute.

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm sorry, but I read everything and my head couldn't process all the info. From the possible setups that Mesk posted, I can at least prove that 1 is wrong ;)

I see that oops and brendan are zzz players. Interesting.

Were roles randomed or handpicked?
    @Gyrlander

So your brain is so fried that you can't even answer the simple question of "why did you scum-read Unknown to begin with before you 'reaction-tested' him" or even correct/ change your vote?

I'll take unnecessary soft-claim of your role for £200, Alex.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

8. ISO #208

@Gyrlander

Fix your vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #209

I'm sorry, but I read everything and my head couldn't process all the info. From the possible setups that Mesk posted, I can at least prove that 1 is wrong ;)

Why are you being stupid and soft claiming?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #210

C) “Eggy is also most certain he is going to die tonight, and that seems to be his only concern LOL, sounds like town noob that just wants to play and win because he has a leading role.” I agree with this argument, but it’s flimsy nonetheless. Eggy could very easily be a scum acting as a town.
    This is always a possibility and unless you have evidence for this argument, the only purpose I can see in mentioning it right after you affirm your agreement is to cast doubt on that town read.

“I think Kovath is more scummy than Never Unlucky at the moment but if Kovath were to die and Flip not scum i'm going after Never Unlucky first probably.” Assuming one of us is scum and the other is town when both her reads on us are scum. o.O
    Where does she assume that? She said that she would suspect you if Kovath flipped town. I see no assumptions made here, only conditionals.

“so that narrows it down to Calix and Kovath... but this is assuming you didn't target yourself right?” Mesk literally implies that only herself/unknown/calix/kovath could have neutered Unknown’s vote. There are way more possibilities.
    She used meta to conclude that. I don't see how this is alignment-indicative.

“I find it rather shady that out of everything that was said, THAT ONE AND ONLY POST that Eggy made was what you decided to analyze.” Calix did the same thing for me at first, but you neglected it.
    Firstly, using "SHE DID IT TOO" logic is weak.

Secondly, that's not even correct. I said that I was scum-reading you based on your opening post. Mesk was arguing that since GF's only contribution at that point in time was to 'discredit the Mayor' that this made GF suspicious.

D) Lol. In the only other game I played, Unknown was very talkative. He was a major contributor in my eyes.
    E) His post marked my attention more than others. It screamed suspicion.
    F) I never said otherwise.
    G) To pressure him to stop trolling and to contribute.
    E. It SCREAMED suspicion? This seems overstated.
    G. You think Brendan is going to feel the pressure of "I'll place my vote here for now"? You make it sound like a placeholder vote, now you call it a pressure vote...which nullifies the pressure.

11. ISO #211

I thought the mayor was the person who was most likely going to be policy lynched on D1 because that is what the people who critiqued Crypt's setup had predicted. I remember Kovath making a post about the power of the mayor's role in a mylo/lylo situation. It is an opinion I somewhat share, but I'd rather base my lynches on my reads than policies.
    Firebringer: Null/lean-scum. He says that my actions don't match my "tone" and that he scumreads me, yet he proceeds to vote oops ur ded a couple posts later. His actions don't match his words. Plus he didn't share his reasoning as to why oops would be scum. Him defending Spruance is beyond me.

Brendan: Scum or nuisance to town. In brief, him trolling shows he doesn't want to contribute. Policy lynch target.
    I will cast my vote on Brendan for now.

-vote Brendan
    Case in point. The disconnect between what you say and what you do is amazing.

-vote Never Unlucky

I just want to emphasise that you need six more votes than you currently have.

I'd also like to add that you only voted after I called you out for talking about pressuring players without voting anyone and you didn't acknowledge the call-out or explained why you hadn't voted earlier or whatnot.

Conformity is a scum tell.

12. ISO #212

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I am going to say, I think Gamefreak is town. Its mostly a gut thing though.

My scum pool right now is: Never Unlucky, Calix, Oops Your Dead

Null: Everyone else.

Maybe town: Kovath and Mesk
    Saying 'gut' doesn't mean you shouldn't say anything else.

You think Calix is bussing Never Unlucky?

Do you agree with Calix's points on Never Unlucky? Or do you have more you haven't said?

"Maybe town" sounds like you don't want to call people town. Why not just say "town for right now" or "town leaning-null" Aside from that what makes you think they aren't null, but also aren't enough to be a town read?

13. ISO #213

1) Oops isn't going to respond to it, cause I know he won't, but he gave a pretty good scum tell.
    2) Meh
    3) I did lift everything I have said from the M-FM, can you guess where and which quotes?
    And yet you won't tell us. Are you expecting us to follow you on a blind lynch when we don't know the information/background you have for oops?

14. ISO #214

Post 182 is not worth commenting on.
    So, I want oops lynched.

Everyone should ocme in here and lynch him, using lynching vote pwers.

Ill see you in the morning, I am off to sleep.
    Are you teasing me?

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

I'll claim whenever my ass tells me so.

Also, I said that I was just checking your reactions and I didn't really scum read Unknown but he's a fucking dick for the way he has treated me right now.

-vote Unknown1234
    "I don't really scum-read him but he's an asshole (because fee-fees) so I'll vote him."

It doesn't take a fucking scientist to figure out what you just claimed...for reasons.

17. ISO #217

@Mesk514 why have you ruled out the Mayor as scum for all scenarios? Regardless of the current situation, there should be somewhere where the Mayor being scum makes sense.

Why is the Governor only in one group? Is that just a feeling based on the role, or on the current action?

3 Congressman's is the same as two night chats. The game would be dull and wouldn't have any conflict/deception.

Same with 3 voters. If all the TPR's are town, then scum would have nothing to do and would seem unbalanced.

Side note, why do you assume there are 3 scum? If you don't, how do you KNOW there are 3 scum?

18. ISO #218

C) This is always a possibility and unless you have evidence for this argument, the only purpose I can see in mentioning it right after you affirm your agreement is to cast doubt on that town read.

Where does she assume that? She said that she would suspect you if Kovath flipped town. I see no assumptions made here, only conditionals.

She used meta to conclude that. I don't see how this is alignment-indicative.

Firstly, using "SHE DID IT TOO" logic is weak.

Secondly, that's not even correct. I said that I was scum-reading you based on your opening post. Mesk was arguing that since GF's only contribution at that point in time was to 'discredit the Mayor' that this made GF suspicious.

E. It SCREAMED suspicion? This seems overstated.
    G. You think Brendan is going to feel the pressure of "I'll place my vote here for now"? You make it sound like a placeholder vote, now you call it a pressure vote...which nullifies the pressure.
    C) You're taking my post out of context. I was enumerating the flaws Mesk's post had as you asked me, not finding out what Mesk's alignment was nor giving my opinion. Huge misrep.
    E) It is overstated.
    G) You are right, that will not pressure him at all.
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

19. ISO #219

Also, I said that I was just checking your reactions and I didn't really scum read Unknown but he's a fucking dick for the way he has treated me right now.

-vote Unknown1234
    My bad, I forgot soft claiming was a smart strategy

20. ISO #220

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    There's probably at least 1 scum congressman. I wouldn't call that a slip.
    There's a difference between a theory and sounding so sure that you're right. MESK has done that a lot this game.

21. ISO #221

I don't see a reason for killing mayor right away like Eggy is crying about. He could be corrupt and the longer they hold off on killing him the more likely that is. He can also do more damage than good and allow a quick scum train.
    Are you suggesting the States Attorney who planted a vote on him is town? If so, why do you think a town member would want to put a vote on a possible mayor?

22. ISO #222

C) You're taking my post out of context. I was enumerating the flaws Mesk's post had as you asked me, not finding out what Mesk's alignment was nor giving my opinion. Huge misrep.
    E) It is overstated.
    G) You are right, that will not pressure him at all.
    C. What? I said that a) you were casting doubt on Mesk town-reading Eggy and b) asked you to show me where Mesk made the assumption that you said she did and c) noted that a comment that you made didn't seem alignment-indicative.

Nowhere am I taking it out of context. If anything, you just misrepresented my answer by calling it a "huge misrep"

E. Thanks for supporting my point.

G. Good to know that your vote is useless.

23. ISO #223

I don't like seeing Spruance wait to give reads on everyone, he doesn't normally give reads in general. Makes me feel like he's more scared of being lynched then usual.

-vote Spruance

24. ISO #224

C. What? I said that a) you were casting doubt on Mesk town-reading Eggy and b) asked you to show me where Mesk made the assumption that you said she did and c) noted that a comment that you made didn't seem alignment-indicative.

Nowhere am I taking it out of context. If anything, you just misrepresented my answer by calling it a "huge misrep".
    You are misinterpreting my post. I was only pointing out Mesk's weaker arguments.This is what you asked me to do because I said some of her arguments were flimsy in my reads. I have no doubt that Mesk town-reads Eggy, 40% of her post is based off of this read. I was not trying to make a alignment-indicative comment neither.
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

25. ISO #225

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Are you suggesting the States Attorney who planted a vote on him is town? If so, why do you think a town member would want to put a vote on a possible mayor?
    Flagging this up for "possible mayor" lmao

You are misinterpreting my post. I was only pointing out Mesk's weaker arguments.This is what you asked me to do because I said some of her arguments were flimsy in my reads. I have no doubt that Mesk town-reads Eggy, 40% of her post is based off of this read. I was not trying to make a alignment-indicative comment neither.
    You noted that Mesk made some flimsy arguments in your read, thus I assumed that the flimsy arguments were hindering you from fully town-reading you (alongside the unexplained Oops vote)

I wasn't saying that Mesk doesn't town-read Eggy. My argument was that your comment about why her town-read is flawed (you said that "Eggy could be scum pretending to be town" or something to that effect) was doubt-casting because it throws uncertainty on a town read but does not back this up with evidence. Fear-mongering, almost.

No fix of that vote, hm?

26. ISO #226

Unknown, where are you currently at with your reads? Scum reads especially

27. ISO #227

You noted that Mesk made some flimsy arguments in your read, thus I assumed that the flimsy arguments were hindering you from fully town-reading you (alongside the unexplained Oops vote)

No fix of that vote, hm?
    It's not the case. I said that I liked Mesk's post minus the flimsy arguments. The flimsy arguments aren't what's hindering me from town-reading here. It's the vote on oops.

A switch of vote would have no impact realistically. You've discredited my vote.

28. ISO #228

It's not the case. I said that I liked Mesk's post minus the flimsy arguments. The flimsy arguments aren't what's hindering me from town-reading here. It's the vote on oops.

A switch of vote would have no impact realistically. You've discredited my vote.
    I wasn't aware that I had revealed myself as the Judge and neutered your vote.

In all seriousness, you're saying that I've "discredited" your vote...so you're just not going to bother voting?

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

This makes no sense.

I don't get why I'm in such hot waters tbh. In my eyes, I'm the most obvious town along Calix in here. I've given my reads, I haven't lurked not lurking, I've done my best to contribute, and I've been responsive to the queries concerning me. If someone could give me a summary of the scummy-looking things in my play, it would be appreciated.
    Ah see thats the thing , people here are so useless that just being useful isn't a towntell.
    "The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures." Calix

32. ISO #232

I hope you don't continue this.
    You continue to only respond to off topic questions. Do i have to remind you that last time you did this you were scum.
    "The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures." Calix

33. ISO #233

What I find humorous is Calix didn't even question "Town meta" on herself. Just kind of rolls with it. Odd...

Also how am I chainsawing? I literally can't lynch you. I don't think you know what a chainsaw is darling.
    I am defending him, cause I see him as a low hanging fruit.

Please, have some more salt though. ;)
    Bullshit reason fire , NU is even more low hanging than Spruance. I just see you befriending somebody you know is town, while discrediting the even lower fruit.

34. ISO #234

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    How am I contradicting myself lol? Im said that calix could he scum based off the pardon, but based off her play I doubt it, that is literally offering my thoughts like you are saying every town should do later in your same post. Where did I say I am not going to post my thoughts? I only said I am going to hold my votes? And I warned people that I like to let the game play out before I form solid reads(which makes a lot of sense) I can tell you are going to be annoying and try to read into things that are not actually there.
    Why i don't like this is because then , if you are scum, you can simply make up your reads in the moment. Demanding reads now requires effort to put yourself in town shoes and make up valid reasoning and half the people in this game can't do that as scum. Thats why i want reads now, hold you vote if you must.

35. ISO #235

Incorrect, I am not attacking you for "scumhunting" I am scumreading you because I think you are trying to fake town style of your own. Very different, I like how you say I am not doing anything, apparently questioning and trying to probe your mind isn't participatory or "scumhunting"

Are you blind?

Anyways, you are right many are not participating in this game, are you saying we should policy everyone of them?
    No i just hope they fuck off and don't participate in a game where you need to be participating, i hate it even more to see their names are Red

Yeah fucking top kek m8, even if in your mind Calix is "pretending" to be useful town, thats more than you are doing and you call yourself a towny

36. ISO #236

I am going to say, I think Gamefreak is town. Its mostly a gut thing though.

My scum pool right now is: Never Unlucky, Calix, Oops Your Dead

Null: Everyone else.

Maybe town: Kovath and Mesk
    Its nice that you town read the guy starting the train on you, you think you could also respond to my questions then ?

Your scum pool is garbage and without reason

37. ISO #237

Game Freak:
    Although stated after that you do not scum read him, this strikes me as a not so subtle attempt to throw shade on our Mayor. I find it rather shady that out of everything that was said, THAT ONE AND ONLY POST that Eggy made was what you decided to analyze.
    Your setup spec is cute but overall worthless , you don't take in the fact that eggy might be corrupt and you are apparantly certain there are 3 scums ? Nice

Yeah guess what , he only made that post and disappeared at the time. Sorry that i'm annoyed at him and want him to say shit since last game he got lynched as BG while making 1 post the entire game or something.

But i'm happy to see a read list

38. ISO #238

Who do you think scumslipped?

I think Mesk's post about the "obvious scum congressman" is the closest we've got to a slip.
    There's probably at least 1 scum congressman. I wouldn't call that a slip.
    Oh look Brendan you said something, a fucking miracle !
    Too bad its immediately in defense of somebody else.
    Scummy as fuck.

39. ISO #239

I don't see a reason for killing mayor right away like Eggy is crying about. He could be corrupt and the longer they hold off on killing him the more likely that is. He can also do more damage than good and allow a quick scum train.
    I'm gonna sleep but I'll read everything and post some thoughts after I get up.
    I feel like corrupt mayor is definitely something Jeff would do just FYI.
    So you throw shade at the mayor, then go to bed, but you just had to throw some more shade in there didn't you.

You are turning into a top scum read

40. ISO #240

A a softclaim how nice gyr , now that Duck is banned you take over his strat ?

Also you are a zzz player aswell, actually worthless.

41. ISO #241

Case in point. The disconnect between what you say and what you do is amazing.

-vote Never Unlucky

I just want to emphasise that you need six more votes than you currently have.

I'd also like to add that you only voted after I called you out for talking about pressuring players without voting anyone and you didn't acknowledge the call-out or explained why you hadn't voted earlier or whatnot.

Conformity is a scum tell.
    If this was any other person i'd jump on this train because its plain bad, if you want a scumslip NU, thats what it generally looks like.

pedit too much quotes

42. ISO #242

-vote Unknown1234
    Stop signing up for games if you won't play

43. ISO #243

I'd like to present these posts by Firebringer. Both are examples of him stating something and then following up on it with zero progression in his read/ thought process.

All I know right now calix is doing a good job of doing her "Angry/Annoyed Town" impersonation. Or maybe its genuine.
    She can't fake it forever, so maybe she will slip up eventually if she is scum.

Either way she is adorbes right now. I want to pinch her little cheeks.
    Right off the bat, he implies that I am "impersonating" my town meta although he doesn't go as far as to say that I am faking it as scum. He leaves the possibility open. Also doesn't explain how it comes across as fake or why he thinks that's likely over the simpler explanation of "Calix is town"

Later on, he attacks me for "pretending to be my town meta" (whatever the fuck that even means) after I scum-read Spruance.

if anyone knows any valid method of reading spruance I am all ears, I just always assume he is VI.
    Implies that Spruance is the town idiot. This was before I pushed him if I recall correctly. He later chainsaws Spruance when I push him.

Feels like he's already prepared how he is going to go about treating everyone, like he coordinated it in a night chat.

I think that was why he expressed irritation over the fact that I couldn't be lynched today - he was planning on accusing me like he's doing now. (this would assume that the Governor is town, however)

44. ISO #244

I don't like seeing Spruance wait to give reads on everyone, he doesn't normally give reads in general. Makes me feel like he's more scared of being lynched then usual.

-vote Spruance
    I know your vote doesn't count but this is just useless Unknown

you also keep asking people for their opinion but you fail to give your own.

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

Updates reads list would be

Town: Calix, Kovath

Scum: Bredan, Fire , NU

I don't think they are all scum, but there is scum in there.

Useless : Oops , Gyr

Null: Mesk:
    So far some nice lengty posts that i like, but alot of it was fluff or stuff that everybody already knew and just makes you appear more active than you are.

Unknown: you form no opinions of your own, just keep asking people what they think, almost feels like you don't want to form bad opinions

can't even think of the rest

47. ISO #247

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    Updates reads list would be

Town: Calix, Kovath

Scum: Bredan, Fire , NU

I don't think they are all scum, but there is scum in there.

Useless : Oops , Gyr

Null: Mesk:
    So far some nice lengty posts that i like, but alot of it was fluff or stuff that everybody already knew and just makes you appear more active than you are.

Unknown: you form no opinions of your own, just keep asking people what they think, almost feels like you don't want to form bad opinions

can't even think of the rest
    I appreciate that 'useless' is a separate category :')

I agree wholeheartedly with your scum-reads. I find it weird that FB/ Unlucky have the same issue with being inconsistent with their words/ actions and FB's play has tanked in recent games, probably because of RL, but those are the only things making me pause at the moment.

Going to be out for ~1 hour. Hope that Eggy, Kovath and Unlucky actually do something using their own initiative in the meantime ;)

48. ISO #248

I wrote something and tried to post it from my phone but looks like it didnt work. Im currently scum reading brendan because he has done nothing all game except troll. and when he did show up all he did was try to emphasize me being scum mayor but provided no reasons as to why and no pertinent information. I can only see two reasons for him to do so
    1. He was bitter because I called him out for not participating what so ever other than placing a random vote on oops
    2. He is scum trying to get a mislynch on the town mayor(which is what I think scum would be going for)
    for the opposite reason I think calix is town. If she was scum I think she would be speculating on why I might be scum more than she is.
    for these reason I am willing to vote brendan( Even if he flips town I think its a good policy lynch) I cant comment on his meta because I havnt played with him enough times to notice a pattern.
    -vote Brendan

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250