M-FM Overwatch - Page 125
Register

User Tag List

Page 125 of 143 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 135 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,250 of 7117

Thread: M-FM Overwatch

1. ISO #6201

Re: M-FM Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tracer View Post
    Seriously, we are going for a No Lynch? Of all days?
    I don't like a no-lynch right now, given that if we're 7v4 a no-lynch just wastes a mislynch, (barring interesting swords or other KPN) and that's the situation we should most prepare for. However, from my current read on Junkrat, I prefer no lynch to Junkrat lynch.

2. ISO #6202

3. ISO #6203

4. ISO #6204

5. ISO #6205

6. ISO #6206

7. ISO #6207

8. ISO #6208

9. ISO #6209

10. ISO #6210

11. ISO #6211

12. ISO #6212

13. ISO #6213

14. ISO #6214

15. ISO #6215

16. ISO #6216

17. ISO #6217

Night 5:

The citizens of the Overwatch gathered together and Lynched M-FM Zenyatta

M-FM Zenyatta was Lynched they were Omnic!
    Spoiler : Role :

Defense Role:
    Citizen
    You have no night abilities
    Offense Role:
    Body Double
    Action: Target one player at night, dying instead of them if they are attacked
    If you succeed your role and last will not be published.
    Support Role:
    Swordsmith
    At night you may give a sword to another player.
    That sword may be used by the player to kill a player by stabbing them during the day phase.
    You can give out a fake sword.
    If you are omnic, you cannot give a sword to your teammate
    Fake swords will kill the user.
    3 charges

They left no last will
    Player List Alignments Dead Zone
    M-FM Bastion
    M-FM Genji
    M-FM Hanzo
    M-FM Junkrat
    M-FM Lucio
    M-FM McCree
    M-FM Mei
    M-FM Mercy
    M-FM Pharah
    M-FM Reaper
    M-FM Reinhardt
    M-FM Roadhog
    M-FM Soldier 76
    M-FM Symmetra
    M-FM Torbjorn
    M-FM Tracer
    M-FM Widowmaker
    M-FM Winston
    M-FM Zarya
    M-FM Zenyatta
    Hidden Town Citizen/Citizen/BusDriver
    Hidden Town Citizen/Blacksmith/Spy
    Hidden Town Citizen/Citizen/Citizen
    Hidden Town Citizen/Coroner/Sheriff
    Hidden Town Sheriff/Citizen/Citizen
    Hidden Town Doctor/Citizen/Citizen
    Hidden Town Mason/Jailkeeper/Citizen
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    /Omnic
    Omnic
    Omnic
    Omnic Citizen/BodyDouble/Swordsmith
    Omnic Mason Leader/Citizen/Spy
    M-FM Mercy, Lynched Day 1, Town Cit/Cit/BD
    M-FM Genji, Died Night 1, Town Cit/BS/Spy
    M-FM Reaper, Lynched Day 2, Town Cit/Cit/Cit
    M-FM Pharah, Died Night 2, Town Cit/Cor/Sher
    M-FM Widowmaker, Lynched Day 3, Omnic ML/Cit/Spy
    M-FM Lucio, Killed Night 3, Town Sheriff/Cit/Cit
    M-FM Winston, Sworded Day 4, Town Cit/Cit/Cit
    M-FM Mei, Lynched Day 4, Town Doc/Cit/Cit
    M-FM Symmetra, Killed Night 4, Town Mason/JK/Cit
    M-FM Zenyatta, Lynched Day 5, Omnic Cit/BodyD/Sword

The night has begun. Reminder that everyone alive can vote for a different game mode. If you have a night action please submit it to me an hour before deadline. PS Sorry about the delays I was in a sleep comma.

Night Ends:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

18. ISO #6218

Day 6:

Active Game Mode: Control
    Reminder that only your Support role card will be active today and tonight.
    You will vote for a new game mode during night or can vote for same mode.
    A article was published today:
    Spoiler : Article :
    Look hard at: M-FM Bastion, M-FM Zarya, M-FM McCree, M-FM Torbjorn

Someone died last night. M-FM Bastion didn't make it through the night.
    They were Town!

Spoiler : Role :

Defense Role:
    Citizen
    Offense Role:
    Detective
    Action: Target one player at night, learning who they targeted.
    You will show up as Mafia to Sheriff check.
    Support Role:
    Citizen

They Left a Last Will:
    Spoiler : LastWill :

N3 Junkrat No one, N4 Zenyatta visited Ttorb N5 Roadhog

You may only comment on my last will if you are part of the master race that remembered their M-FM account password and can type it in without having to check

Player List Alignments Dead Zone
    M-FM Bastion
    M-FM Genji
    M-FM Hanzo
    M-FM Junkrat
    M-FM Lucio
    M-FM McCree
    M-FM Mei
    M-FM Mercy
    M-FM Pharah
    M-FM Reaper
    M-FM Reinhardt
    M-FM Roadhog
    M-FM Soldier 76
    M-FM Symmetra
    M-FM Torbjorn
    M-FM Tracer
    M-FM Widowmaker
    M-FM Winston
    M-FM Zarya
    M-FM Zenyatta
    Hidden Town Citizen/Citizen/BusDriver
    Hidden Town Citizen/Blacksmith/Spy
    Hidden Town Citizen/Coroner/Sheriff
    Hidden Town Sheriff/Citizen/Citizen
    Hidden Town Doctor/Citizen/Citizen
    Hidden Town Mason/Jailkeeper/Citizen
    Hidden Town Citizen/Detective/Citizen
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    /Omnic
    Omnic
    Omnic
    Omnic Citizen/BodyDouble/Swordsmith
    Omnic Mason Leader/Citizen/Spy
    M-FM Mercy, Lynched Day 1, Town Cit/Cit/BD
    M-FM Genji, Died Night 1, Town Cit/BS/Spy
    M-FM Reaper, Lynched Day 2, Town Cit/Cit/Cit
    M-FM Pharah, Died Night 2, Town Cit/Cor/Sher
    M-FM Widowmaker, Lynched Day 3, Omnic ML/Cit/Spy
    M-FM Lucio, Killed Night 3, Town Sheriff/Cit/Cit
    M-FM Winston, Sworded Day 4, Town Cit/Cit/Cit
    M-FM Mei, Lynched Day 4, Town Doc/Cit/Cit
    M-FM Symmetra, Killed Night 4, Town Mason/JK/Cit
    M-FM Zenyatta, Lynched Day 5, Omnic Cit/BodyD/Sword
    M-FM Bastion, Killed NIght 5, Town Cit/Det/Cit

With 9 Left Alive, It Takes 5 votes to hammer.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Firebringer; July 7th, 2016 at 06:40 AM.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

19. ISO #6219

20. ISO #6220

21. ISO #6221

Looks like Junkrat is probably telling the truth with regards to being a Citizen in Offense Mode. Still, I found the Junkrat/ Torbjorn interactions around each other to be interesting.

This is the second time that Torbjorn has attempted to divert a lynch away from scum. (look at the attempt to divert the train onto Reinhardt on Day 3) I think this should be investigated further although I have not had the chance to delve into Torbjorn's posts as of yet.

Looked at Reinhardt's posts last night and would appreciate more discussion on her today as I do not know what to make of her. To give a couple of pointers:

• Has been on both scum trains and hasn't shied away from them either
    • Claims to be Lookout (a role that could have cleaned Genji N1)
    • Instant reveal of the information she revealed
    • Weird potential TMI with "Lucio/ Mei are confirmed town" after the Lookout claim
    • General lack of contribution/ reads
    • Shitty WIFOM "why would scum do X" defenses

So fuck me if I know where to place that slot.

22. ISO #6222

23. ISO #6223

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Hanzo View Post
    I don't remember that day 3, let me see.
    It was near the end of the day. Torbjorn/ Symmetra were discussing the possibility of TvT trains and Torbjorn voted for Reinhardt because "nobody town-reads her" or something. (forget exact details)

Given that none of his targets (Reinhardt/ Junkrat) have flipped, I can't decide between "scum trying to divert trains" or "town having last-second doubts"

Currently leaning towards the first explanation as he deliberately waited until we only had a few hours left on BOTH occasions before proposing a third option.

24. ISO #6224

25. ISO #6225

It was near the end of the day. Torbjorn/ Symmetra were discussing the possibility of TvT trains and Torbjorn voted for Reinhardt because "nobody town-reads her" or something. (forget exact details)

Given that none of his targets (Reinhardt/ Junkrat) have flipped, I can't decide between "scum trying to divert trains" or "town having last-second doubts"

Currently leaning towards the first explanation as he deliberately waited until we only had a few hours left on BOTH occasions before proposing a third option.
    I might be leaning more towards the second one, based on who I scum-read and who he is accusing. I don't know who he is but if he thought it was TvT, why would he want to vote? There's legit reasoning there.

Torbjorn hasn't been pressured yet though, might be a good place to start.

26. ISO #6226

Here it was, he never made it onto the leading train this day.
    Yeah, he was the only person who didn't pick a side if I recall correctly.

Still, I am unsure of why scum would be so overt about their attempts at derailing the main wagons. Scum could have made a more coordinated attempt given their numbers and constant chat, so the value as a scum strategy is dubious to me.

This theory also assumes that Junkrat is town, something I find hard to stomach given that she has been consistently pro-scum in her voting patterns and viewpoints. She didn't vote for Widowmaker and she refused to vote for Zenyatta DESPITE scum-reading him. I don't see why town would do that when Junkrat was also at risk of dying. If both Zenyatta and Junkrat were scum, this apathy would make sense because scum would lose out no matter what.

I'm sure she'll whine about "wah wah game so hard" instead of giving a coherent response, however.

27. ISO #6227

28. ISO #6228

Yeah, he was the only person who didn't pick a side if I recall correctly.

Still, I am unsure of why scum would be so overt about their attempts at derailing the main wagons. Scum could have made a more coordinated attempt given their numbers and constant chat, so the value as a scum strategy is dubious to me.

This theory also assumes that Junkrat is town, something I find hard to stomach given that she has been consistently pro-scum in her voting patterns and viewpoints. She didn't vote for Widowmaker and she refused to vote for Zenyatta DESPITE scum-reading him. I don't see why town would do that when Junkrat was also at risk of dying. If both Zenyatta and Junkrat were scum, this apathy would make sense because scum would lose out no matter what.

I'm sure she'll whine about "wah wah game so hard" instead of giving a coherent response, however.
    But that makes a lot of sense. If JunkRat is town then he would know this, and that would make it logical to lure the train into someone else that is scum. But if Reinhardt and Junkrat were both town, he'd probably have to be noob enough to divert it onto two towns different times.

29. ISO #6229

Basically I think there's a good chance that one of Junkrat/ Torbjorn is scum and I don't see both of them on the same scum team. Hard to explain but their interactions and the way they talk about each other don't seem productive from a WvW perspective.
    If Junkrat flops town, why does this make Torbjorn scum? For obvious derailing?

I don't know who Torbjorn is, so I don't feel comfortable saying that the divert is a good train.

Also I'm going to keep reminding everyone that it's either 7v2 or 6v3, so caution is good.

30. ISO #6230

But that makes a lot of sense. If JunkRat is town then he would know this, and that would make it logical to lure the train into someone else that is scum. But if Reinhardt and Junkrat were both town, he'd probably have to be noob enough to divert it onto two towns different times.
    I don't understand your point here - please clarify.

If Junkrat flops town, why does this make Torbjorn scum? For obvious derailing?

I don't know who Torbjorn is, so I don't feel comfortable saying that the divert is a good train.

Also I'm going to keep reminding everyone that it's either 7v2 or 6v3, so caution is good.
    Mostly due to his EOD comments where he seemed like he was justifying Junkrat being a mislynch ("if she flips town" etc) and while I can see a town saying that if they weren't sure of Junkrat's alignment, the fact that he's done this twice now still doesn't sit well with me. And yeah, his derailing attempts have been obvious as fuck. No subtlety there - he went straight in with the "but Zenyatta's roles are useful" and "Junkrat is more informative" schtick.

So yeah, not a strong read in any sense.

You like being cautious, huh?

31. ISO #6231

I don't understand your point here - please clarify.

Mostly due to his EOD comments where he seemed like he was justifying Junkrat being a mislynch ("if she flips town" etc) and while I can see a town saying that if they weren't sure of Junkrat's alignment, the fact that he's done this twice now still doesn't sit well with me. And yeah, his derailing attempts have been obvious as fuck. No subtlety there - he went straight in with the "but Zenyatta's roles are useful" and "Junkrat is more informative" schtick.

So yeah, not a strong read in any sense.

You like being cautious, huh?
    I'm saying if JunkRat and Reinhardt are town or one, he is likely either Obv!scum or dumb town.

I could find this post actually convincing. Did they do the same with "If Zenyatta flips town" ?? If they didn't I could see it being scum.

Not a strong town-read on him anymore, in retrospect that the other trains he seemed opposed to were the scum trains.

It goes along in my character traits with "defensive" and "gets frustrated by stupidity, mostly self stupidity"

32. ISO #6232

I'm saying if JunkRat and Reinhardt are town or one, he is likely either Obv!scum or dumb town.

I could find this post actually convincing. Did they do the same with "If Zenyatta flips town" ?? If they didn't I could see it being scum.

Not a strong town-read on him anymore, in retrospect that the other trains he seemed opposed to were the scum trains.

It goes along in my character traits with "defensive" and "gets frustrated by stupidity, mostly self stupidity"
    Given that the known scum team consist of Stealthbomber16 and Gyrloser, obvscum is on the cards. It's not clear-cut either way, however.

I don't think he made any hypothetical statements on Zenyatta being town in the vein of "if Zenyatta flips town" as I recall him arguing that Zenyatta was LESS useful as a lynch compared to Junkrat, not that Zenyatta was town.

However, I strongly encourage everyone reading this to reread the last 100-200 posts of D5 (where the game pace picks up considerably) so that they have the context fresh in their minds.

33. ISO #6233

34. ISO #6234

Just gonna post most of my LW. But Zenyatta's flip changes a lot of things for me. Most notably: Junkrat. Votes for two mislynch trains and fails to vote for BOTH scum that have been lynched. Gave incredibly toxic defense near end of day that was out of measure with how Tracer has been behaving lately. I have trouble seeing why they didn't just stick to the actual arguments. Sure, perhaps they just innately distrust Tracer to the point of never joining her on a train, (a position I can myself understand) but the voting record gives a damning suggestion for who the best lynch is today.

-vote M-FM Junkrat

35. ISO #6235

My lightly edited last will:
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Roadhog
    Last Will:
    The previous player of this slot voted Support in pre-game, while I voted Assault every night.

I'm a little short on time, but here are my quick thoughts:
    1. Zenyatta's flip makes me think I was wrong about Tracer; Tracer certainly shouldn't be today's lynch, or probably ever. (don't rule it out if things look funny again, but she's off the hook for now.)
    2. JUNKRAT NEEDS TO DIE. I repeat: LYNCH JUNKRAT. He was on two mislynch trains, but failed to lynch BOTH revealed scum. His play at the end of the day was just to flame, not discuss strategy or why Tracer was scum. Toxicity and refusal to vote a revealed scum in self-defense. I have trouble seeing this as anything other than trying to stall out the clock.
    3. This is worth saying again: LYNCH JUNKRAT.
    4. My gut for the next scum, WHO WILL NOT TAKE PRIORITY OVER JUNKRAT, is Torbjorn. I haven't liked several of his plays, there was the post I showed Tracer about his mislynches, and one very important concern: Why was the scum body-double visiting him?
    5. Bastion should clarify what all of his night results have been for good measure, not just the most recent ones.
    6. @M-FM Tracer, I leave it in your hands to lynch Junkrat and interrogate Zarya and McCree, both of whom opposed the Zenyatta train.
    7. Hanzo gets major points for lynching both scum, but I find it curious how trains on him always fail to build.
    8. Why would we have a town Coroner in Assault if there isn't a scum lookout? (since lookouts also function as janitors)

D1 Lynch:
    Voted Voter
    Mercy Tracer, Pharah, Hanzo, Lucio, Zarya, Reaper, Winston, Torbjorn, Mei, Genji, Reinhardt
    Symmetra Soldier 76, McCree
    McCree Bastion
    Soldier 76 Junkrat
    Zenyatta Mercy

D2 Lynch:
    Voted Voter
    Pharah Mei
    Widowmaker Zarya
    Hanzo Reaper
    Reaper Pharah, Tracer, Winston, Soldier 76, Widowmaker, Lucio, Hanzo, McCree, Roadhog, Junkrat
    McCree Reinhardt, Torbjorn
    Reinhardt Bastion
    Roadhog Zenyatta

D3 Lynch:
    Voted Voter
    Tracer Roadhog, Mei, Widowmaker, Junkrat, Symmetra, Zenyatta
    Reinhardt Torbjorn
    Widowmaker Tracer, Zarya, Winston, McCree, Soldier 76, Hanzo, Bastion, Reinhardt, Lucio

D4 Lynch:
    Voted Voter
    Mei Tracer, Symmetra, Hanzo, Torbjorn, McCree, Soldier 76, Junkrat
    Hanzo Roadhog, Reinhardt
    Roadhog Zarya

D5 Lynch:
    Voted Voter
    Junkrat McCree, Bastion, Zenyatta
    Zenyatta Soldier 76, Hanzo, Roadhog, Tracer, Torbjorn, Reinhardt
    Tracer Junkrat

People who lynched both scum:
    Tracer, Hanzo, Soldier 76, Reinhardt

People who lynched neither scum:
    Junkrat

People who only lynched Widowmaker:
    Zarya, McCree, Bastion

People who only lynched Zenyatta:
    Torbjorn
    (will update tables to show Bastion Green and myself non-green for everyone's convenience in my next post.

36. ISO #6236

Updated lynch tables:

D1 Lynch:
    Voted Voter
    Mercy Tracer, Pharah, Hanzo, Lucio, Zarya, Reaper, Winston, Torbjorn, Mei, Genji, Reinhardt
    Symmetra Soldier 76, McCree
    McCree Bastion
    Soldier 76 Junkrat
    Zenyatta Mercy

D2 Lynch:
    Voted Voter
    Pharah Mei
    Widowmaker Zarya
    Hanzo Reaper
    Reaper Pharah, Tracer, Winston, Soldier 76, Widowmaker, Lucio, Hanzo, McCree, Roadhog, Junkrat
    McCree Reinhardt, Torbjorn
    Reinhardt Bastion
    Roadhog Zenyatta

D3 Lynch:
    Voted Voter
    Tracer Roadhog, Mei, Widowmaker, Junkrat, Symmetra, Zenyatta
    Reinhardt Torbjorn
    Widowmaker Tracer, Zarya, Winston, McCree, Soldier 76, Hanzo, Bastion, Reinhardt, Lucio

D4 Lynch:
    Voted Voter
    Mei Tracer, Symmetra, Hanzo, Torbjorn, McCree, Soldier 76, Junkrat
    Hanzo Roadhog, Reinhardt
    Roadhog Zarya

D5 Lynch:
    Voted Voter
    Junkrat McCree, Bastion, Zenyatta
    Zenyatta Soldier 76, Hanzo, Roadhog, Tracer, Torbjorn, Reinhardt
    Tracer Junkrat

37. ISO #6237

38. ISO #6238

39. ISO #6239

40. ISO #6240

Roadhog, you mention the Coroner/ Lookout issue. I just want to correct you.

1. Reinhardt is a DEFENSE MODE Lookout. Pharah is an OFFENSE MODE Coroner.

2. Why would a scum-aligned Lookout in Defense Mode not clean Genji? Why would scum!Reinhardt visit Hanzo of all people?
    Why would they need to be in the same mode? It's not like they can check the same night as the kill. Still, one would suspect a coroner is countering something. (unless Firebringer is putting one in for WIFOM/punishing for host meta, which I'm not above considering) Having not read Reinhardt, I am very hesitant to lynch the slot as she has been on both of the dead scum's trains, but it's worth looking at. Although tbh, when I wrote the last will, I was under the impression Bastion was a Lookout, not detective, and when he didn't kill Zenyatta he was my suspect.

You make a fair point. Perhaps scum wouldn't want to out that they have a Janitor-Lookout, but the night actions don't line up with the obvious scum motive.

41. ISO #6241

In fact, wouldn't Pharah's Coroner role serve to counter Zenyatta's Body Double?

Not that this makes much sense either, but no other claimed Offense Mode role cleans players.

Given the number of claims we have in Offense Mode, that seems like our most PR-heavy mode.
    I missed that BD doesn't flip role/LW, but that could be the counter, yes. I'm still not sold on the notion that Coroner has to counter an Offense role, given they can only check the dead and thus would need offense to be voted two nights in a row.

42. ISO #6242

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Roadhog View Post
    @M-FM Tracer, I saw you online a lot between when night should have ended and now. Did you find any interesting associations with either of the dead scum?
    I reread Zenyatta's posts as well.

Some of the more interesting details would be...
    [list]
    [*]Soldier/ Zenyatta both scum-read each other and their fighting, for lack of a better word, started early on[*]Zenyatta did not talk much about Hanzo, but when Hanzo claimed BP, he said something like "if you have a very good reason for something happening then you'd be likely to say it right away" - this would make two scum who did not take the opportunity to jump on Hanzo's train[*]Zenyatta said "I may vote you out of frustration" to Hanzo as well if I recall correctly. Not sure what to make of that interaction with Hanzo other than it being a fake comment.

I also think he voted for you at one point but I may be mistaken there.

I don't recall much else that Zenyatta said about the living players otherwise.

43. ISO #6243

I reread Zenyatta's posts as well.

Some of the more interesting details would be...
    • Soldier/ Zenyatta both scum-read each other and their fighting, for lack of a better word, started early on
    • Zenyatta did not talk much about Hanzo, but when Hanzo claimed BP, he said something like "if you have a very good reason for something happening then you'd be likely to say it right away" - this would make two scum who did not take the opportunity to jump on Hanzo's train
    • Zenyatta said "I may vote you out of frustration" to Hanzo as well if I recall correctly. Not sure what to make of that interaction with Hanzo other than it being a fake comment.

I also think he voted for you at one point but I may be mistaken there.

I don't recall much else that Zenyatta said about the living players otherwise.
    Fucking hell.

44. ISO #6244

Why would they need to be in the same mode? It's not like they can check the same night as the kill. Still, one would suspect a coroner is countering something. (unless Firebringer is putting one in for WIFOM/punishing for host meta, which I'm not above considering) Having not read Reinhardt, I am very hesitant to lynch the slot as she has been on both of the dead scum's trains, but it's worth looking at. Although tbh, when I wrote the last will, I was under the impression Bastion was a Lookout, not detective, and when he didn't kill Zenyatta he was my suspect.

You make a fair point. Perhaps scum wouldn't want to out that they have a Janitor-Lookout, but the night actions don't line up with the obvious scum motive.
    This is true. I've been assuming that all roles in one mode only exist to counter roles in that mode and hadn't considered that with regards to Coroner. As if the role speculation isn't difficult enough to navigate to begin with.

Yeah, I am finding it hard to place her as I can see a lot of town and scum motivation behind her posts and do not know which is more compelling, so your thoughts on her would be appreciated.

45. ISO #6245

46. ISO #6246

I'll do a quick look-over of Reinhardt's posts since she's only made 48, but her slot isn't my priority atm because she lynched both dead scum.

You thought Junkrat was strong scum yesterday. Still of that opinion after Zenyatta's flip?
    Have you read my D6 posts today? Hit me up when you have, hun.

47. ISO #6247

Notes on posts I found interesting from Reinhardt:

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Reinhardt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Reaper View Post
    If you are Town, its players like you that lose the game for town. Apathy kills Scum hunting. You should have some opinions at least. I want to hear what they are.
    M-FM Hanzo (5 [L-6]):
    M-FM Tracer, M-FM Pharah, M-FM Lucio,M-FM Winston, M-FM Soldier 76
    M-FM Pharah (1 [L-10]):
    M-FM Hanzo
    M-FM Winston (2 [L-9]):
    M-FM Zarya, M-FM Reaper

I don't really think Hanzo is a good lynch for today. I say this because although he has gotten himself into a little mishap, i do believe pushing players in an appropriate manner is a good thing for today as opposed to trying to quarrel with them for 10 pages.

Pharah on the other hand i believe has more misdirected the the conversation in more ways that others.

theres a difference between pushing to get viable conversation going and pushing to make filler conversation, thats what I see a lot at this moment.

Hanzo is my strongest town opinion at the moment, the rest hasn't really caught my eye yet.

and regards to saying that people like me are the reason why town loses, no. It is not fair for other people to have to sit through 10 pages of repetitive non sense. 10 pages of TvT can be fine, you can learn a lot... but i refuse to read 10 pages on nonsense.

correct me if I'm wrong but the rest of the votes are policy lynches?
    D1, strongest town is Hanzo

At this moment I am leaning towards either Pharah or Mei, but I don't see them to be both to be scum.

To be honest if Lucio says Hanzo is scum I believe him 210% and I think this should be an easy one

-vote M-FM Hanzo
    More anti-Pharah

Although I still believe Hanzo would be a good lynch, I am willing to move my vote.
    My strongest town read is Lucio and I see that everything they say makes sense.
    I also believe Mei to be town as well.

-vote M-FM Pharah
    The change to a Hanzo scum-read was explained by seeing Lucio visit Hanzo and thus being a more confirmed sheriff. The flip-flop on Mei is interesting, though. (Lookout-result related as well?)

Hello,

I'd rather see a McCree Lynch than a Reaper lynch. The fact that i see some of my scum reads on the Reaper bandwagon unsettles me, I also have him as Null more than hard scum.
    This is my list:

M-FM Bastion - Scum
    M-FM Genji - Town
    M-FM Hanzo - Scum
    M-FM Junkrat - Null
    M-FM Lucio - Town
    M-FM McCree - Scum
    M-FM Mei - Town
    M-FM Mercy - Town
    M-FM Pharah - Annoying/Dumb Town
    M-FM Reaper - Null
    M-FM Reinhardt - Oh hey, thats me
    M-FM Roadhog - Town
    M-FM Soldier 76 - Null
    M-FM Symmetra - Null
    M-FM Torbjorn - Null
    M-FM Tracer - Null
    M-FM Widowmaker - Town
    M-FM Winston - Town
    M-FM Zarya - Town
    M-FM Zenyatta - Town

hate them, love them, they're a work in progress... (clearly like everyone here ;) )
    Readwall; both of the flipped scum as townreads, for what it's worth.

Evening out the field, and placing my vote on who i would like to see go.

-vote M-FM McCree
    Did I miss the explanation for why she started hating on McCree?

I 210% agree with this post, today i would like to see solider 76 lynched.
    And Soldier 76?

I would like to rephrase what I said. If Widowmaker flips town, Soilder 76 screams scum. I can feel his lynch boner from servers away.
    Hmm.

I believe M-FM Torbjorn would be a better lynch for today

-vote M-FM Torbjorn
    Yet another vote without a listed motivation.

i think it's very obvious due to my participation that I'm not all that into this game, really my reads are based off previous things that have been said earlier in this game and not now, I'm not reading what symetra or whatever the fuck her name name is says about me. Lucio visit Hanzo Night 1, I confirmed that a long time ago, Lucio said Hanzo came up scum... use your fucking head why would i push a scum if I'm scum

I have nothing to defend nor hide
    This is indeed clear; slot is hard to read with how little they actually state.

lol screw you all and bahumbug. Modkilled? for what? refusal to give a well thought out read? meh, if i do get modkilled, then I apologize town, but oh well....

what kind of idiot do you think i am, like use your head. no scum would give as little fucks as I do. I felt no need to defend myself against petty call outs. I wanted nothing to do with the Mei lynch yesterday.

& you know perhaps i am getting a little lynch happy when it comes to hanzo

I'm going to join the Zenyatta train as i believe theres a huge possibility they could be a swordsmith and swordsmith is a killing role, thus the scum killing role could be swordsmith, which is why winston died.

-vote M-FM Zenyatta
    lol, first truly explained vote in a while is a good one.

48. ISO #6248

49. ISO #6249

I see some things that seem quite town tell-y in Reinhardt, namely:
    • Being a lookout on her strongest townread. (trying to catch anyone who kills them)
    • Focusing mostly on the subjects of her investigative results, suggesting the uninformed perspective of a lazy town who can only be bothered to have opinions her feedback helps her have.

50. ISO #6250

Your conclusions there?

You can feel my pain at trying to read her, lol.
    I went into the night with a mechanical townlean on Reinhardt from her lynching both scum. My paranoid side would point out that she seems to give more reasoning on the scum lynches than on those who didn't end up getting lynched, but it's actually not that extreme and could just be chance. Looking through her posts and finding the two "town tells" I indicated above, I have to stick with town for now.