M-FM Overwatch - Page 53
Register

User Tag List

Page 53 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 7117

Thread: M-FM Overwatch

1. ISO #2601

Re: M-FM Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Hanzo View Post
    And this..?
    That's semi-normal for gyrl but that is more sheep than normal, no?

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tracer View Post
    Are you actually familiar with the players on this site? Y/ N
    I have a little experience playing mafia on this site, but not a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Winston View Post
    I would like to know this as well. He acts like he's from another site but thought I was Crypt

Reaper COM claim now
    Lets just say I get lynched a lot.

2. ISO #2602

3. ISO #2603

4. ISO #2604

5. ISO #2605

6. ISO #2606

7. ISO #2607

8. ISO #2608

9. ISO #2609

10. ISO #2610

11. ISO #2611

12. ISO #2612

13. ISO #2613

14. ISO #2614

15. ISO #2615

16. ISO #2616

17. ISO #2617

18. ISO #2618

19. ISO #2619

20. ISO #2620

21. ISO #2621

22. ISO #2622

23. ISO #2623

24. ISO #2624

25. ISO #2625

26. ISO #2626

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tracer View Post
    Question. Why do you talk to Winston like you know she's town? Weren't you voting her earlier at the start of the day?
    Even Scum if competent are suppose to play as they are playing to Town win con, no?

Why would you want to hide it?

Also I thought you were scum reading me? Or did you just admit you KNOW what my wincon is?
    I am undecided on you currently. I definitely didn't like when you said you were only coming out when poked.

27. ISO #2627

28. ISO #2628

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Reaper View Post
    Even Scum if competent are suppose to play as they are playing to Town win con, no?

I am undecided on you currently. I definitely didn't like when you said you were only coming out when poked.
    Scums wincon is to eliminate town. If you're town and I'm scum why would I be playing against my wincon by lynching you?

That statement ONLY makes sense if you think or know I am town.

You had me as scum before and nownyore undecided but mention something you see as scummy - WHAT changed you from scum reading me to undecided? Explain this new development.

29. ISO #2629

30. ISO #2630

31. ISO #2631

32. ISO #2632

33. ISO #2633

34. ISO #2634

35. ISO #2635

36. ISO #2636

37. ISO #2637

I don't know what to make of Reinhardt's claim. Zenyatta needs to die, there should be way more votes on him. With the way that McCree's trying to focus on Bastion, it seems like he's scum with Widowmaker. That should give us Zenyatta/Widowmaker/McCree. I'm leaning town towards Pharah at this moment because I don't see scum motivation when they revealed their roles. Also this post in particular caught my attention:

strong reasoning can be flawed. its based on more of an act of selfishness from my part, constantly pushing people and questions there motives whilst not giving any reeds myself. i tryed to push other people and make it easier to find the scum. forgetting that other people need to see who i see as scum and town to help ther effors in finding scum and reaslising im town." #2101 really feels like honest town.

I'm not getting good vibes from Roadhog at this point. Reaper seems odd as well.

For Roadhog questions like in post #2504 makes no sense from a town perspective. What is there to gain scum hunting wise?

"If we lynched him right now and he flipped town, would you feel remorse for not giving more consideration to the idea that town can "slip," or would you feel he deserved the mislynch either way?"

Also,

"Perhaps I'll put it another way:

If we lynched Stealth and he flipped town right now, would you say that you should have read him better, or that his play caused an unavoidable mislynch?"

#2520 doesn't make sense as well. It feels like a VERY obvious attempt at justifying a mislynch. Really odd post.

38. ISO #2638

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Soldier 76 View Post
    I don't know what to make of Reinhardt's claim. Zenyatta needs to die, there should be way more votes on him. With the way that McCree's trying to focus on Bastion, it seems like he's scum with Widowmaker. That should give us Zenyatta/Widowmaker/McCree. I'm leaning town towards Pharah at this moment because I don't see scum motivation when they revealed their roles. Also this post in particular caught my attention:

strong reasoning can be flawed. its based on more of an act of selfishness from my part, constantly pushing people and questions there motives whilst not giving any reeds myself. i tryed to push other people and make it easier to find the scum. forgetting that other people need to see who i see as scum and town to help ther effors in finding scum and reaslising im town.
    #2101 really feels like honest town.

I'm not getting good vibes from Roadhog at this point. Reaper seems odd as well.

For Roadhog questions like in post #2504 makes no sense from a town perspective. What is there to gain scum hunting wise?

If we lynched him right now and he flipped town, would you feel remorse for not giving more consideration to the idea that town can "slip," or would you feel he deserved the mislynch either way?
    Also,

Perhaps I'll put it another way:

If we lynched Stealth and he flipped town right now, would you say that you should have read him better, or that his play caused an unavoidable mislynch?
    #2520 doesn't make sense as well. It feels like a VERY obvious attempt at justifying a mislynch. Really odd post.
    Formatting..

39. ISO #2639

I want you to explain WHEN and WHERE you STOPPED scum reading me

DON'T dodge this question
    sometime during day 1 is when I stopped hard Scum reading you, don't know exactly when. Vote today was more of a reaction test.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Hanzo View Post
    After Winston's question, comment on ANYONE IN YOUR SCUM LIST...
    I Scum read you for having a convenient claim. I know that doesn't look very solid, but that's my reason
    I Scum read Junkrat because all their posts are shit and don't amount to shit.
    I Scum read Pharah for general distracting meaningful content and claiming so early when they weren't that close to lynch
    I Scum read RoadHog for costing through the day and not doing much and what looks like pushing agendas
    I lightly Scum read Soldier because they are playing weird and having weird stances and generally aren't being very productive
    I strongly Scum read Torb for being obviously opportunistic on when he comments
    I lightly Scum read Zen for being strong in their pushes and being too over the top in their responces

Case in point: My prefered lynch is Torb at this point.

40. ISO #2640

sometime during day 1 is when I stopped hard Scum reading you, don't know exactly when. Vote today was more of a reaction test.

I Scum read you for having a convenient claim. I know that doesn't look very solid, but that's my reason
    I Scum read Pharah for general distracting meaningful content and claiming so early when they weren't that close to lynch
    I Scum read RoadHog for costing through the day and not doing much and what looks like pushing agendas
    I lightly Scum read Soldier because they are playing weird and having weird stances and generally aren't being very productive
    I lightly Scum read Zen for being strong in their pushes and being too over the top in their responces

This is bullshit. I was wagoned day 1 (you were on that), you stop scum reading me AFTER I was bandwagoned, and then AFTER proceed to reaction test me? And then leave your "reaction test" vote as long as you did?

Naw this doesn't add up.

41. ISO #2641

Yeah, keep talking about how others don't give evidence to support their reads. Hypocrisy?

Also, if you scum read Junkrat, why not Zenyatta? If all you're getting at from Junkrat's posts is that they are shit, it seems like you're just trying to get an easy mislynch.

42. ISO #2642

Yeah, keep talking about how others don't give evidence to support their reads. Hypocrisy?

Also, if you scum read Junkrat, why not Zenyatta? If all you're getting at from Junkrat's posts is that they are shit, it seems like you're just trying to get an easy mislynch.
    *Zenyatta for the same reason

43. ISO #2643

44. ISO #2644

45. ISO #2645

This is bullshit. I was wagoned day 1 (you were on that), you stop scum reading me AFTER I was bandwagoned, and then AFTER proceed to reaction test me? And then leave your "reaction test" vote as long as you did?

Naw this doesn't add up.
    Doesn't have to add up.. this is me we are talking about. I was floating my vote. I float my vote sometimes. Floating is a poker term for just calling a bet in hopes to bluff later. Doesn't exactly work the same in my case, but just gives you an idea of why I left the vote.

46. ISO #2646

47. ISO #2647

Doesn't have to add up.. this is me we are talking about. I was floating my vote. I float my vote sometimes. Floating is a poker term for just calling a bet in hopes to bluff later. Doesn't exactly work the same in my case, but just gives you an idea of why I left the vote.
    When day 1 did you stop scum reading me? Point out where.

48. ISO #2648

Err.. I am Scum reading zen(yatta). I also take into account the playstyle of the individual, which is why it was so hard to get any read on zen at all for me. Gyrl is just a trolly player and its been difficult trying to sift through all the bull to get any kind of read.

49. ISO #2649

50. ISO #2650