M-FM Overwatch - Page 52
Register

User Tag List

Page 52 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 7117

Thread: M-FM Overwatch

1. ISO #2551

Re: M-FM Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tracer View Post
    "Why is one of my lynch prospects actually getting town-read even though I can't be arsed to tell people why he's scum?"
    Look, I have a lot going on and am not even caught up itt. I think I read up to like page 117 before I started commenting. I'm in 2 other games and I have a shit ton of other stuff to pay attention to. Am I acting Scummy? Yeah, probably, but watch out for people being opportunistic on me is all I'm saying.

2. ISO #2552

3. ISO #2553

4. ISO #2554

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Reaper View Post
    Look, I have a lot going on and am not even caught up itt. I think I read up to like page 117 before I started commenting. I'm in 2 other games and I have a shit ton of other stuff to pay attention to. Am I acting Scummy? Yeah, probably, but watch out for people being opportunistic on me is all I'm saying.
    So, if your playing opportunistic, why do you seem against me pushing you? Do you expect me not to vote you because you're busy?

5. ISO #2555

Acting scummy is a MASSIVE understatement for your D2 play.

This is the second time you've suggested that people suspecting you = scum. So veering on OMGUS there.

I also have a life outside of the game. Thanks for informing us of your own.

6. ISO #2556

7. ISO #2557

I am not getting defensive I am asking questions and trying to see what Torb has to say about it, not you or others. Why all the sudden are you someone to sheep?
    Your asking why people agree with me. You also say you're acting scummy. I don't see what your getting at because I feel like you're seeking pity right now.

Last line doesn't make sense to me, if your telling me I'm sheeping, I'm actually the only one who accused you lol

8. ISO #2558

9. ISO #2559

No, I'm suggesting its a made up claim and if they don't get mod killed, we know its fake.
    Holy shit you're a dense one aren't you

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM McCree View Post
    Yo Tracer. Let's say I want to talk. What's in it for me? We got to work out a deal before I sing. Also I put on my sunglasses.
    A town win isn't incentive enough?

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Roadhog View Post
    Anyone who's been here longer than you have will tell you Stealth's meta is basically to flail as any alignment under the guise of crazy gambits to try to solve the game via people's responses to them. Not that I'm arguing that meta should be the basis of a read.

But I'm still not satisfied to this point: How do you conclude Stealth isn't just "pulling a Gyrlander" and seeming really scummy as town because of not being used to pressure? What, in his behavior, makes you comfortable ruling out flailing town?
    This is exactly what gives me pause in regards to widow

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM McCree View Post
    Well if no one wants to hear my story I guess I can put it in my last will. gn
    K bye eat rope you piece of garbage

Lastly, we are NOT moving off of the Widowmaker and McCree trains for Reaper. Reaper I think is just a bad player.

Don't detract from these trains the same way we did from Symmetra

10. ISO #2560

Acting scummy is a MASSIVE understatement for your D2 play.

This is the second time you've suggested that people suspecting you = scum. So veering on OMGUS there.

I also have a life outside of the game. Thanks for informing us of your own.
    I had Hanzo as Scum before he came after me. You are going after me because you don't understand my play.. Hanzo is going after me because its an easy lynch.

11. ISO #2561

12. ISO #2562

13. ISO #2563

14. ISO #2564

15. ISO #2565

Also I am getting sick of "this person is just a really shitty town" defences and the fact that I have to consider this every single time.

How many times has that been used now? It's pissing me off.
    Why should we pull votes off of Widow ans McCree to vote Reaper at this time?

16. ISO #2566

I had Hanzo as Scum before he came after me. You are going after me because you don't understand my play.. Hanzo is going after me because its an easy lynch.
    The easy lynch opposed to Widowmaker and Pharah? Try thinking before you speak.

The reason I actually started thinking you were scum IS because you read I'm scum. You are currently sheeping a read on me as far as I can tell, and basing a scum read off me because the sheriff had a lead even though I have a real role that actually makes sense. Then you suggest 1v1's and Mod-kills and worst of all you get mad at people for thinking you're scum.

17. ISO #2567

18. ISO #2568

19. ISO #2569

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Winston View Post
    Like this isn't fucking ring around the rosy where we wagon every player in the game. Why is Symmetra not a wagon today? Why did everyone forget about her?

Because we're bouncing around to everyone. Reaper is exhibiting bull headedness as he has ALL GAME

Why NOW should we jump on him?
    you said i was wagon shopping when i made a voted symmetra. i'd be down for her too, but looks like reaper's going to get more steam

-vote m-fm reaper

YES GOT IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.

20. ISO #2570

21. ISO #2571

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Winston View Post
    Like this isn't fucking ring around the rosy where we wagon every player in the game. Why is Symmetra not a wagon today? Why did everyone forget about her?

Because we're bouncing around to everyone. Reaper is exhibiting bull headedness as he has ALL GAME

Why NOW should we jump on him?
    If Symmetra was a favoured lynch someone could have spoken up. Moving around band wagons is better then sitting on two people. It's better for pressuring and puts people on the spot. Are you against a Reaper lynch?

22. ISO #2572

23. ISO #2573

24. ISO #2574

25. ISO #2575

26. ISO #2576

27. ISO #2577

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Hanzo View Post
    Seems scummy, relying on alliances opposed to actual solid reads. Can't be sure if a scum would say this.

Overall, I'm not done yet but seems like this player does not care and feels as if they are trying too hard. Will comment on the second one after I get off my stupid phone
    Tracer, what are your thoughts on this? it looks pretty baseless to me.

28. ISO #2578

29. ISO #2579

30. ISO #2580

31. ISO #2581

32. ISO #2582

33. ISO #2583

34. ISO #2584

35. ISO #2585

36. ISO #2586

37. ISO #2587

38. ISO #2588

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Torbjorn View Post
    you said i was wagon shopping when i made a voted symmetra. i'd be down for her too, but looks like reaper's going to get more steam

-vote m-fm reaper

YES GOT IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.
    WAGON SHOPPING, as in you were doing exactly what I am saying and were changing votes really fast. 1 vote =/= wagon shopping

If Symmetra was a favoured lynch someone could have spoken up. Moving around band wagons is better then sitting on two people. It's better for pressuring and puts people on the spot. Are you against a Reaper lynch?
    Reaper may flip scum but what I'm seeing is a dumb player. I am not going to read dumb as scum because dumb isn't alignment indicative.

Symmetra will always be a bad wagon for me.
    They quietly disappeared after the wagon disappeared from off of them. That's okay to you?

39. ISO #2589

40. ISO #2590

41. ISO #2591

42. ISO #2592

43. ISO #2593

-vote M-FM Reaper

I'd like to hear his new thinking. He has labelled me as scum, but has not even attempted to explain it. Not a single comment. Not to mention his strong town read on me day 1 makes me believe him as a sheep blindly following Lucio.
    People don't want to lynch you now and I still do, so how am I sheeping?

44. ISO #2594

45. ISO #2595

46. ISO #2596

47. ISO #2597

48. ISO #2598

49. ISO #2599

50. ISO #2600