Register

User Tag List

Page 51 of 143 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 7117

Thread: M-FM Overwatch

1. ISO #2501

Re: M-FM Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Reaper View Post
    Well, as far as I can see quoting your role PM is quoting outside mod communication *shrug* don't know why you don't get that.

Also, I'm reconsidering my read on you considering this gem:
    She's not dumb. She gets that it's quoting communication. Her point is why you would even bother pointing it out. It's benign and no half-reasonable host would modkill over it. Bring it up now just distracts conversation and really should just be dealt with by PM'ing Firebringer if you're actually concerned.

So I ask: What do we stand to gain from you bringing up the "no quoting the mod" rule publicly?

2. ISO #2502

Well, as far as I can see quoting your role PM is quoting outside mod communication *shrug* don't know why you don't get that.

Also, I'm reconsidering my read on you considering this gem:
    Ignore the rest of my point about your obvious attempts to manipulate the game, why don't ya?

LOL, your entire read can be affected by a RVS vote? That's one of the most hilarious reasons I have ever seen to doubt-cast.

3. ISO #2503

4. ISO #2504

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tracer View Post
    He's often pressured in the games that I've seen with him, so saying he's inexperienced even though he's been around longer than I have seems like a stretch.

Furthermore he seems self-conscious under the pressure. To use meta, being self-conscious and pulling weird gambits don't mesh well together.

I'm not claiming to know his meta THAT well as I've only played a handful of games with him, which is why I don't feel that comfortable using it to back my case.
    If we lynched him right now and he flipped town, would you feel remorse for not giving more consideration to the idea that town can "slip," or would you feel he deserved the mislynch either way?

5. ISO #2505

Ignore the rest of my point about your obvious attempts to manipulate the game, why don't ya?

LOL, your entire read can be affected by a RVS vote? That's one of the most hilarious reasons I have ever seen to doubt-cast.
    "Hey can't help but notice that you're being really obvious with your attempts to manipulate the game in your favour."

"WELL YOU'RE SCUMMY FOR RANDOM VOTING THE DAY ONE LYNCH!"

6. ISO #2506

7. ISO #2507

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Roadhog View Post
    If we lynched him right now and he flipped town, would you feel remorse for not giving more consideration to the idea that town can "slip," or would you feel he deserved the mislynch either way?
    I never feel remorse for lynching - or most things, really - because regretting shit that has already happened is a waste of time.

8. ISO #2508

She's not dumb. She gets that it's quoting communication. Her point is why you would even bother pointing it out. It's benign and no half-reasonable host would modkill over it. Bring it up now just distracts conversation and really should just be dealt with by PM'ing Firebringer if you're actually concerned.

So I ask: What do we stand to gain from you bringing up the "no quoting the mod" rule publicly?
    I would definitely mod kill someone for breaking the golden rule of Mafia.

My point is this: Pharah isn't dumb enough to do something to get modkilled.. that's why I think the claim is fake.

9. ISO #2509

10. ISO #2510

11. ISO #2511

12. ISO #2512

13. ISO #2513

14. ISO #2514

15. ISO #2515

16. ISO #2516

Cuz I look at shit that other people don't, doesn't mean I am wrong.
    Yes yes, because reacting to me pointing out scummy shit that you've done by pulling up the first vote of the game...as if this is suspicious...and casting doubt on your read of me just because of that is totally not suspicious.

I'm scratching my head at how obvious you are being right now.

17. ISO #2517

18. ISO #2518

I would definitely mod kill someone for breaking the golden rule of Mafia.

My point is this: Pharah isn't dumb enough to do something to get modkilled.. that's why I think the claim is fake.
    lolwtf. The "golden rule" of Mafia? The only "golden rule" of mafia is to not ruin the game for others. Modkilling someone for quoting something that the setup allows you to easily fake is beyond pedantic.

Your logic defeats itself, however. If Pharah agreed with you, that quoting their rolecard would result in a modkill, then they would also reason that faking a rolecard and not getting modkilled is the same as admitting to fakeclaiming. For your idea to work, Pharah has to either be unreasonably stupid or gamethrowing.

19. ISO #2519

20. ISO #2520

I never feel remorse for lynching - or most things, really - because regretting shit that has already happened is a waste of time.
    Perhaps I'll put it another way:

If we lynched Stealth and he flipped town right now, would you say that you should have read him better, or that his play caused an unavoidable mislynch?

21. ISO #2521

22. ISO #2522

Are you saying there are set full roles in the game that are in the setup thread, cuz I didn't see that.
    Back-tracking, kek.

At this rate, I feel like I'm going to hit the entire scum team D2, no sweat.

Perhaps I'll put it another way:

If we lynched Stealth and he flipped town right now, would you say that you should have read him better, or that his play caused an unavoidable mislynch?
    The latter, of course.

Being that ridiculously scummy + openly ignoring the case against him = undeniably poor play at best.

23. ISO #2523

lolwtf. The "golden rule" of Mafia? The only "golden rule" of mafia is to not ruin the game for others. Modkilling someone for quoting something that the setup allows you to easily fake is beyond pedantic.

Your logic defeats itself, however. If Pharah agreed with you, that quoting their rolecard would result in a modkill, then they would also reason that faking a rolecard and not getting modkilled is the same as admitting to fakeclaiming. For your idea to work, Pharah has to either be unreasonably stupid or gamethrowing.
    Regardless, Tracer is believing claims way too easily IMO.

24. ISO #2524

25. ISO #2525

26. ISO #2526

27. ISO #2527

28. ISO #2528

You've been wrong before, you can be wrong again. So sure, how about if you are wrong again, I take that as a Scum claim?
    lol no, nice try at trying to get me to sign my death warrant if I mislynch.

This play is reaching Paladin levels in terms of how scummy you're being. That is quite the accomplishment.

29. ISO #2529

30. ISO #2530

31. ISO #2531

32. ISO #2532

33. ISO #2533

34. ISO #2534

With Part 1 I have no problem with your analysis Tracer, however, I cannot keep track of your analysis as it is so deep that I cannot catch much.

However, with Part 2 I read Widow's read on Pharah as I haven't did before because her analysis was too fucking long and only read mine, which, as I said, was completely uttershit. What she says about Pharah, I found it completely true. Pharah is a player that has done small comments asking people but not contributing much but when she is pressured she puts a wall-post. I see this is as an over-defensive attitude and I don't really like it (Really, it was the only thing that I thought "hey, this makes sense! FINALLY SOMETHING") You also say Symmetra's analysis is just a lurker read that doesn't tell anything but I'm pretty sure that's why she was almost lynched. Asking little, not saying ANYTHING and when she's pressured she goes afk (??????). I personally feel more comfortable voting Pharah than McCree right now.

-vote M-FM Pharah

35. ISO #2535

Your retarded attempts at getting Pharah mod-killed, perhaps?

For Widowmaker, McCree's blind defense of them and subsequent trolling is what led to me reading him as scum.
    No, you misunderstood my argument. If its a fake claim, then they could presumably make up whatever role card they wanted to without fear of any punishment by the mod.

You are saying I wanted them modkilled when I never once wanted that.

36. ISO #2536

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zenyatta View Post
    With Part 1 I have no problem with your analysis Tracer, however, I cannot keep track of your analysis as it is so deep that I cannot catch much.

However, with Part 2 I read Widow's read on Pharah as I haven't did before because her analysis was too fucking long and only read mine, which, as I said, was completely uttershit. What she says about Pharah, I found it completely true. Pharah is a player that has done small comments asking people but not contributing much but when she is pressured she puts a wall-post. I see this is as an over-defensive attitude and I don't really like it (Really, it was the only thing that I thought "hey, this makes sense! FINALLY SOMETHING") You also say Symmetra's analysis is just a lurker read that doesn't tell anything but I'm pretty sure that's why she was almost lynched. Asking little, not saying ANYTHING and when she's pressured she goes afk (??????). I personally feel more comfortable voting Pharah than McCree right now.

-vote M-FM Pharah
    "Your analysis is too deep for my frail mind."

lmao?

Question. How has your attitude NOT been 'overdefensive'? Seems a tad hypocritical of you to consider that a scum tell.

Your counter-argument of my Symmetra read comment (which wasn't even the main part of my read) does not actually counter my argument.

McCree has also gone AFK when pressured - Pharah claims RL at least, he claims NOTHING - so this doesn't make sense as a reason to switch.

37. ISO #2537

No, you misunderstood my argument. If its a fake claim, then they could presumably make up whatever role card they wanted to without fear of any punishment by the mod.

You are saying I wanted them modkilled when I never once wanted that.
    No no, you didn't want a mod-kill.

You just brought up the idea, kept pushing it, kept saying why it was a violation of the rules, kept saying that if she wasn't mod-killed then she's confirmed scum, scum-read me when I pushed back against this logic

But NO, you didn't want her mod-killed at all. How ever did I get that impression?

Why would scum even lie about their role to begin with? Roles don't confirm alignment so it would be easier for them to tell the truth because there's less risk of them being caught in a blatant lie.

38. ISO #2538

First of all, for most of you don't like non-voters, get used to it lol. That's usually me except in certain cases. If I were to vote, I think I would place it on Reaper. His play has gone from decent to shit. It appears he is trying to get someone he is afraid of mod-killed (a sheriff claim of course) by claiming an issue with Quoting a role card. For the same reasons, the scum could easily change their role card to say Town as well, and they can have the same roles as scum can. So the point of quoting a role card is?

39. ISO #2539

No no, you didn't want a mod-kill.

You just brought up the idea, kept pushing it, kept saying why it was a violation of the rules, kept saying that if she wasn't mod-killed then she's confirmed scum, scum-read me when I pushed back against this logic

But NO, you didn't want her mod-killed at all. How ever did I get that impression?

Why would scum even lie about their role to begin with? Roles don't confirm alignment so it would be easier for them to tell the truth because there's less risk of them being caught in a blatant lie.
    Because you misunderstand me as a player.

Pharah was put under some pressure which lead them to claim. Whether the claim is true or not needs to be investigated. You are basing the claim based on reactions to the claim by other people, not by what Pharah has done and what makes sense or not sense for them to claim that. That is why you are wrong in how to interpret the claim. Reactions can be faked pretty easily IMO. That's why its not anything solid.

40. ISO #2540

There is more to add, but I haven't properly added much, but most of his comments today are about getting people killed. Suggesting a Mod-kill, trying to start a 1v1 (not to mention he isn't even voting one of us LOL) blindly confirming Lucio and sheeping a vote onto Pharah. I haven't like anything from his play today (pretty sure)

Only reason I haven't voted is that I'm pretty sure his train might not happen. So for the time being I'm looking for optimal lynch targets.

But yeah Reaper, announcing that I should be checked is basically telling scum roles to frame me. Maybe they can't, but the chances of that aren't likely as it is Support (I don't actually know if Support means more detecting/framing, but I'm pretty sure it may have a higher rate. Not certain, but it's a fair assumption.

41. ISO #2541

"Your analysis is too deep for my frail mind."

lmao?

Question. How has your attitude NOT been 'overdefensive'? Seems a tad hypocritical of you to consider that a scum tell.

Your counter-argument of my Symmetra read comment (which wasn't even the main part of my read) does not actually counter my argument.

McCree has also gone AFK when pressured - Pharah claims RL at least, he claims NOTHING - so this doesn't make sense as a reason to switch.
    I've been overdefensive because people's reads on have been fucking horrible and I hate it when they just say "oh yes, we should lynch him because... shitposter! or... doesn't contribute much!" WE'VE ALREADY STATED THAT CONTRIBUTION =/= TOWN SO SHUT UP AND STOP THE CONTRADICTION.

What you said is that what he said doesn't really analyse Symmetra, but that is the only way of analysing her attitude this game. So his read is VALID. At least it wasn't like how people """READ" me.

What is RL?

42. ISO #2542

Pharah was put under some pressure which lead them to claim. Whether the claim is true or not needs to be investigated. You are basing the claim based on reactions to the claim by other people, not by what Pharah has done and what makes sense or not sense for them to claim that. That is why you are wrong in how to interpret the claim. Reactions can be faked pretty easily IMO. That's why its not anything solid.
    You are the true special snowflake and MVP, kappa.

I was talking about the reactions of other players which is obvious as daylight from my posts.

They claimed early and cited not wanting to waste the day as their reason. That's a townie response. They also cited their reasons for wanting to lynch Mercy based off their role which also checks out with their odd focus on mechanics + their claim. Then some weird fucking interactions around her slot make me even less sure that she's scum.

Yes yes, anything can be faked. Can you prove Pharah's reaction was?

43. ISO #2543

"Whether the claim is true or not needs to be investigated"

1.) why do you keep relying on "investigatives" that cannot be confirmed in the setup? Do you know people who have these roles (such as teammates)
    2.) why are you calling for them to check me if you don't even believe their claim? You seem to be just spreading crap around.

44. ISO #2544

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zenyatta View Post
    I've been overdefensive because people's reads on have been fucking horrible and I hate it when they just say "oh yes, we should lynch him because... shitposter! or... doesn't contribute much!" WE'VE ALREADY STATED THAT CONTRIBUTION =/= TOWN SO SHUT UP AND STOP THE CONTRADICTION.

What you said is that what he said doesn't really analyse Symmetra, but that is the only way of analysing her attitude this game. So his read is VALID. At least it wasn't like how people """READ" me.

What is RL?
    Your play has been horrible so suffer the consequences for it. If you want people to stop wasting time on scum-reading you, a supposed "town", then start acting like one.

I said "generic lurker read" which isn't wrong. It's not the only way to analyse Symmetra.

Real life.

45. ISO #2545

46. ISO #2546

47. ISO #2547

48. ISO #2548

49. ISO #2549

50. ISO #2550